Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#818527 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get the crazy idea that Syria's WMD's came from Iraq??
Must be FAUX, because it's a lie.
So once again, Carol promotes lies wshe knows are lies.
Let's see your proof, Carol. You continue with the lie that Syria has Iraq's WMD's.
Where's your proof??
Remember, even Bush and Cheney admitted there were not WMD's in Iraq when we invaded. Remember??
You calling your hero a liar??
Put up or shut up.
Okay--ever heard of the tunnels of Iraq?

Look it up sometime--great system for moving WMD and such.

But the guns and ammo used in the Libya conflict--that'll be another story.

(SEE: boats into syrian ports-Sept 2012)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#818528 Dec 8, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP and Rape seems still an issue.
Sad to see the GOP having problems, really we all are...
Despite publicly disavowing candidate Todd Akin after his “legitimate rape” remark, the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) quietly sent $760,000 to Missouri in a last-ditch attempt to aid Akin’s unsuccessful bid to unseat Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill.
Whatta another political waste of money.:-)
carol

Orlando, FL

#818529 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you prove your ignorance.
The entire post was not about pro or anti business. DUH
It dealt with the failure of supply side economics and your denial to accept it.
And you wonder why you lost the election??
It's proof that most Americans are far brighter than any Teabagger.
As proven by you, Nobraina (currently appearing as John Galt), and the nitwit from KY. Teabaggers all.
Well, let's wait and see if Obama's tax and spend plan works any better.

Then you can criticize the better approach and compare the two.

It's too early now.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#818530 Dec 8, 2012
What’s up Washington Post rushes to pay 2013 dividends to avoid higher Taxes!! Liberals I thought higher taxes was about Fairness/ compassion…Oops that right, I forgot the Liberal Motto “Do As I Say, Not As I Do”
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#818531 Dec 8, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't a prostitute so what's your point?
Urban education, eh?
Try remedial at your local library.
If you don't get mugged on your way over...
Don't tell him that--he'll be in there slobbering stolen jello all over tax payer computers then!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#818532 Dec 8, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Common knowledge__Cindy McCain is one of the wealthiest women in the US, let google be your friend, start with Hensley and Company.
Why wouldn't she be a moderate (R) or even a (D) without John boy__he was never a conservative until he had to be to get reelected.
Teresa Hienz went from wife of one of the most conservative US Senators to the wife of thee most liberal__catch a fkn clue pal.
She likes sailing better than ketchup bottle squeezing?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#818533 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you just gotta be reduced to ashes before you can fly again. Like the Phoenix.
It's never going to end if the American people don't snap out of this self-induced coma and being brainwashed by The Team Obama Cheerleaders. We all might have to suffer for that to happen.
Hopefully, we will come back even stronger when we finally regain some semblence of sanity and common sense.
Or go down trying.
The phoenix is from Greek mthology. It's a myth.

Much like the Tea Party is a myth.

There aren't enough old white people for you to make a comeback. You will be marginalized more and more as the years pass.

With your smoking and dibaetes and cholesterol problems, you likely won't have that many years to worry about it.

Get used to it.

The Supremes will soon declare Gay Marriage Constitutional!! The latest hit for you hateful losers to whine about.

This will really ruin it for you religious nitwits!!

I'm lovin' it!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#818534 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too early now.
Was that nutcasefreak obsessing and sqaure box lumping, waving the pitchfork and torchlight, while some us of us weren't even around to defend ourselves--- AGAIN??

Freaks, tell ya, ought not be allowed to roam this earth freely.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818535 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get the crazy idea that Syria's WMD's came from Iraq??
Must be FAUX, because it's a lie.
So once again, Carol promotes lies wshe knows are lies.
Let's see your proof, Carol. You continue with the lie that Syria has Iraq's WMD's.
Where's your proof??
Remember, even Bush and Cheney admitted there were not WMD's in Iraq when we invaded. Remember??
You calling your hero a liar??
Put up or shut up.
From a former Iraqi military officer, Gen. George Sadas, in these two interviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

He was Saddam's #2 advisor in the Iraqi Air Force who also supported his removal from power.

You can take his word or not. Doesn't change the fact that if anyone should know, he would.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#818536 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The phoenix is from Greek mthology. It's a myth.
Much like the Tea Party is a myth.
There aren't enough old white people for you to make a comeback. You will be marginalized more and more as the years pass.
With your smoking and dibaetes and cholesterol problems, you likely won't have that many years to worry about it.
Get used to it.
The Supremes will soon declare Gay Marriage Constitutional!! The latest hit for you hateful losers to whine about.
This will really ruin it for you religious nitwits!!
I'm lovin' it!!
No, the TEA Party is REAL.

Would you like to see their webpage links?

You poor lil ignotoad.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#818537 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too early now.
and ps Carol: you might need to explain the word "figuratively" to SOME that post on here!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#818538 Dec 8, 2012
And then there was Saddam's nuclear scientist...Saddam Hid Biological and Chemical WMD...on Al-Fayhaa TV in 2004.

Location hidden

#818540 Dec 8, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay--ever heard of the tunnels of Iraq?
Look it up sometime--great system for moving WMD and such.
But the guns and ammo used in the Libya conflict--that'll be another story.
(SEE: boats into syrian ports-Sept 2012)
The only tunnels are the ones meth cut into your brain, you loser!!

----------

George W Bush had 'sickening feeling' over WMD lack

The revelation comes in his memoir, "Decision Points", set to be published next week.

He also reveals that he temporarily considered replacing Vice President Dick Cheney, calling him the "Darth Vader of the administration".

But he has no comment on his successor in the White House, Barack Obama.

The 64-year-old former president defends his decision to invade Iraq in his autobiography, which was obtained in advance by the New York Times.

He argues that Iraqi citizens are better off without the former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein, whom he calls a "homicidal dictator", adding the US is also better off without Mr Hussein pursuing biological or chemical weapons.

But Mr Bush admits that he was shocked when no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq.

"No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons," he writes.

"I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."

----------

Even after Bush an dCheney admit there were no WMD's in Iraq, nitwits like you and Carol continue to repeat the lie.

Makes you a liar. But we already knew that.

You and Carol have no brains, only ignorance and repetitive lies.

Location hidden

#818542 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
From a former Iraqi military officer, Gen. George Sadas, in these two interviews.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e-JcN72kxVIXX
He was Saddam's #2 advisor in the Iraqi Air Force who also supported his removal from power.
You can take his word or not. Doesn't change the fact that if anyone should know, he would.
This is just too precious~!!

Now Carol will take the word of one of Saddam's Officers over the words of both George W. Bush and Dickless Cheney.

You go to amazing lengths to lend credence to your lies.

But an Iraqi Air Force Officer who worked for Saddam?? And who you claim 'supported his removal from power'. At what point did he support it?? He'd have been dead if he supported it before the invasion. After the invasion, what else could he say?? Are you so stupid you believe a story like that??

Gotta give it to ya, Lorac. Accepting the word of one of Saddam's murdering Officers over George Bush is one thing I never expected of you.

But it is funny!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
carol

Orlando, FL

#818543 Dec 8, 2012
And for you who don't believe me about weasels - who they are and what they said - about Saddam...

Straight from the weasels' mouths.

Location hidden

#818544 Dec 8, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the TEA Party is REAL.
Would you like to see their webpage links?
You poor lil ignotoad.
The Tea Party is like you - dead from the neck up.

Dick Armey took $8 million and ran, knowing th eTP is finished after this election.

Or didn't you notice how badly TP candidates fared??

Quit smokin' that meth, you'd be more aware of the world around you, not the tunnels in your brain!! LOL

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#818545 Dec 8, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Fiscal Cliff, Day 31: A GOP Entitlement’s Huge Price Tag
Democrats are the party of entitlements, but an overlooked irony in the fiscal cliff stand-off is that it’s the Republican-designed Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit that threatens to explode entitlement costs, by as much as $1 trillion in 10 years.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12...
Thanks a lot obamacare

"In 2011, Part D cost $65.8 billion, or about 11.6 percent of total Medicare mandatory outlays. But over the next 10 years, the cost of Medicare Part D is poised to explode, thanks to the pre-existing trends, and because Obamacare expands the coverage."

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#818546 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e-JcN72kxVIXX
I'm guessing you believed "Curveball" too

BTW I have a bridge for sale....you interested its between Brooklyn and Manhattan

Location hidden

#818547 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I rooted for Nixon in 1968 in high school but then turned against him when he accelerated and then delayed ending the war until after he won his second election. I was happy Carter won in 1977 but didn't become a registered voter until 1980 when Reagan ran again (he lost the first time around) and when it became clear Democrats didn't have a clue what they were doing.
It was never the kind of blood sport with so much hatred and distrust towards fellow Americans during either Carter's or Reagan's presidencies. Neither Bush Sr.'s and even Clinton's - until he screwed the pooch in his second term, so to speak.
So, basically, Clinton's gross lack of character and democrats defending it is where it all started. Just answered my own question.
Far better to have a President who chases women than one who starts wars he cannot pay for and plunges the nation into an economic depression; we're still climbing out of.

But then, you're very good at defending atupidity. You have it in spades.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818548 Dec 8, 2012
If anyone has 40 minutes to kill, this documentary about interrogating Saddam is extremely interesting and well made.

Extremely compelling...so much so, you'll have to excuse me while I finish watching it. Can't break away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 4 min woodtick57 102
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Quirky 293,388
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 6 min Frankie Rizzo 5,012
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 6 min cheer the f up 276,681
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min barry 2,841
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 6 min Huh 1,434
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min The world is waiting 306,982
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min Aura Mytha 132,562
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 2 hr Whatever 2
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 2 hr Retired SOF 15
More from around the web