Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,881 - 744,900 of 1,083,789 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I get it , you guys will enforce border laws against americans but not mexicans .
Once you dipsticks secede, you are no longer Americans. So stay the f*ck out.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You do know that they make more than sweets? Like Wonder bread?
white bread isn't much better
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are all liberals mean spirited? Spewing vitriol on Carol gives you pleasure why? You still lighting neighborhood cats on fire just for the fun of it? You see folks, this is why I could never be a liberal, I have too much compassion for others, even with those with which I disagree. That said, I forgive you Homer.
After being reminded last Sunday I must forgive those who trespass agaist me, I made an announcement that I forgive all liberals for what they're about to do to my country.

Homer too.

But Homer isn't really mean-spirited. He's a marshmellow liberal...I mean marshmallow.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't complain about jobs going overseas. I leave that to you whiny assed libtards who think businesses are supposed to to wipe their employees noses. The purpose of the business is to make the owner(s) money. Nothing else. Now if they decide to do more that is their business not yours or the governments.
Well Flack, to your point, liberals have a twisted view on world order. They refuse to accept the consequences of their policies. Their response to adverse consequences is throw a hissy fit like a child.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to think about it too much.
I know Carol. Just prepare as much as you can. Even if it's just stacking a few cases of canned pasta in the corner.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Now how did they manage to do that? WalMart sells Rubbermaid products. I get the feeling there is a union in here somewhere!
Read the book.

Walmart went to Rubbermaid & demanded a much lower price. Rubbermaid said no. Walmart started importing inferior products causing Rubbermaid to close the factory.

But hey, you keep blaming unions. Tp you, it can't be greedy ass CEO's looking to pad the bottomline at the expense of their countrymen.

People like you say that it is OK for Walmart to do this.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
well, that didn't work lol
No, it didn't. But you just made me laugh.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are all liberals mean spirited? Spewing vitriol on Carol gives you pleasure why? You still lighting neighborhood cats on fire just for the fun of it? You see folks, this is why I could never be a liberal, I have too much compassion for others, even with those with which I disagree. That said, I forgive you Homer.
Guess you don't read the vile filth that is spewed to me and the other liberal women on here. The people on the left may argue with Carol, but they don't call her the filthy names that you sicko rightwingers call us.(not you, but the others)
And, cruelty to animals is a rightwing phenomenon. Huckabees son skinned and hung a dog, and Mitt made his poor dog ride on the roof. You own that. I haven't seen any compassion from the rightwingers at all, except for maybe Easy Eed who I don't always agree with, but he is not a racist or a homophobe.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hostess is going out of business because times have changed and people are aware that those sugary treats will kill you.
Not dopes like you though
You leave Homer alone. If Drakes stops making devil dogsŪ he will have a kanipshin.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist.
I don't eat much bread, but when I do, it's pumpernickel!!
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, go back to Romania, who the eff cares? You think screaming in caps solves anything?
"who the eff cares"

Exactly what our president thinks about all of that too!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Exactly, he probably still eats Scooter Pies. That's why we have so many stupid fat people in this country, they're eating Twinkies and Little Debbie Cakes!! And they don't want healthcare, but the government pays for those hoverounds because they're so fat they can't walk.
Scooter Pie. Wonder if Homer would mind if I called him that.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I've cut 99% of all bread out of my diet. An occasional 7-11 Big Bite while on the run. Feel a lot better. No soda either. Not much potatoes either. A lot of chicken, turkey pork, and beef. Peppers, cabbage, lettuce, and tomatoes.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
After being reminded last Sunday I must forgive those who trespass agaist me, I made an announcement that I forgive all liberals for what they're about to do to my country.
Homer too.
But Homer isn't really mean-spirited. He's a marshmellow liberal...I mean marshmallow.
It's not your country. Its our country, all of us. That's the problem with you rightwingers. You're not happy unless you are taking rights away from others. You are anti American.

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
Apparently Hilary is bitter about having taken all the blame for the embassy fiasco.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/14/15...
It's the first time I've ever experienced anything remotely close to empathy for that pig. After all, every U.S. ambassador has a direct line to the president, over and above the Secretary of State. Obama would get a call from one of ambassadors before Hilary would if they had any major concerns about their personal safety. There is absolutely no way he didn't know that security was below adequate at the Benghazi embassy.
Yawn.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't complain about jobs going overseas. I leave that to you whiny assed libtards who think businesses are supposed to to wipe their employees noses. The purpose of the business is to make the owner(s) money. Nothing else. Now if they decide to do more that is their business not yours or the governments.
Let them do it.

How about we don't give them a tax break for doing it. How about we quit buying their products.

For how much bitching the right does about unemployment & the minimum wage,I would think you would favor factories making products here in the US with US workers.

But nope, you don't get it.

That is why you support candidates from the party that lost 1 out of every three manufacturing jobs under George W Bush.

One of our 3!

And then, you voted for Romney who would make foreign made profits tax free.

You claim to be an American but don't support American made products.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Never listen to Rush. Don't particularly like his style. Never have.
But why is that liberals think no one can see and hear with their own eyes and their own ears what is plainly easy to see and hear? From the source itself, I mean?
that's simple. Libs don't think for themselves,they have to wait to be told what to think by their masters, so they assume no one else is capable of self thought as well.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the book.
Walmart went to Rubbermaid & demanded a much lower price. Rubbermaid said no. Walmart started importing inferior products causing Rubbermaid to close the factory.
But hey, you keep blaming unions. Tp you, it can't be greedy ass CEO's looking to pad the bottomline at the expense of their countrymen.
People like you say that it is OK for Walmart to do this.
So in your world Walmart should be forced to buy and sell Rubbermaid? This is not a communist country, at least not yet.

With that logic, car dealers should not be allowed to sell less expensive foreign cars. People would have to buy american made televisions.

You are such an ignoramus. You have no idea just how ridiculous your statement is. We have a "free market", no one is forced to buy or sell anything against their will.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know Carol. Just prepare as much as you can. Even if it's just stacking a few cases of canned pasta in the corner.
Probably should have started doing that already.

Guess I just don't want to believe it's going to get that bad...but I know deep down it's a very real possibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••