Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#805241 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to think about it too much.
I know Carol. Just prepare as much as you can. Even if it's just stacking a few cases of canned pasta in the corner.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805242 Nov 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
white bread isn't much better
Racist.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#805243 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Now how did they manage to do that? WalMart sells Rubbermaid products. I get the feeling there is a union in here somewhere!
Read the book.

Walmart went to Rubbermaid & demanded a much lower price. Rubbermaid said no. Walmart started importing inferior products causing Rubbermaid to close the factory.

But hey, you keep blaming unions. Tp you, it can't be greedy ass CEO's looking to pad the bottomline at the expense of their countrymen.

People like you say that it is OK for Walmart to do this.
carol

Orlando, FL

#805244 Nov 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
well, that didn't work lol
No, it didn't. But you just made me laugh.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#805245 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are all liberals mean spirited? Spewing vitriol on Carol gives you pleasure why? You still lighting neighborhood cats on fire just for the fun of it? You see folks, this is why I could never be a liberal, I have too much compassion for others, even with those with which I disagree. That said, I forgive you Homer.
Guess you don't read the vile filth that is spewed to me and the other liberal women on here. The people on the left may argue with Carol, but they don't call her the filthy names that you sicko rightwingers call us.(not you, but the others)
And, cruelty to animals is a rightwing phenomenon. Huckabees son skinned and hung a dog, and Mitt made his poor dog ride on the roof. You own that. I haven't seen any compassion from the rightwingers at all, except for maybe Easy Eed who I don't always agree with, but he is not a racist or a homophobe.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805246 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hostess is going out of business because times have changed and people are aware that those sugary treats will kill you.
Not dopes like you though
You leave Homer alone. If Drakes stops making devil dogsŪ he will have a kanipshin.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#805247 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist.
I don't eat much bread, but when I do, it's pumpernickel!!
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#805248 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
So, go back to Romania, who the eff cares? You think screaming in caps solves anything?
"who the eff cares"

Exactly what our president thinks about all of that too!
carol

Orlando, FL

#805249 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Exactly, he probably still eats Scooter Pies. That's why we have so many stupid fat people in this country, they're eating Twinkies and Little Debbie Cakes!! And they don't want healthcare, but the government pays for those hoverounds because they're so fat they can't walk.
Scooter Pie. Wonder if Homer would mind if I called him that.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#805250 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
white bread isn't much better
I've cut 99% of all bread out of my diet. An occasional 7-11 Big Bite while on the run. Feel a lot better. No soda either. Not much potatoes either. A lot of chicken, turkey pork, and beef. Peppers, cabbage, lettuce, and tomatoes.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#805251 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
After being reminded last Sunday I must forgive those who trespass agaist me, I made an announcement that I forgive all liberals for what they're about to do to my country.
Homer too.
But Homer isn't really mean-spirited. He's a marshmellow liberal...I mean marshmallow.
It's not your country. Its our country, all of us. That's the problem with you rightwingers. You're not happy unless you are taking rights away from others. You are anti American.

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

#805252 Nov 15, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
Apparently Hilary is bitter about having taken all the blame for the embassy fiasco.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/14/15...
It's the first time I've ever experienced anything remotely close to empathy for that pig. After all, every U.S. ambassador has a direct line to the president, over and above the Secretary of State. Obama would get a call from one of ambassadors before Hilary would if they had any major concerns about their personal safety. There is absolutely no way he didn't know that security was below adequate at the Benghazi embassy.
Yawn.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#805253 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't complain about jobs going overseas. I leave that to you whiny assed libtards who think businesses are supposed to to wipe their employees noses. The purpose of the business is to make the owner(s) money. Nothing else. Now if they decide to do more that is their business not yours or the governments.
Let them do it.

How about we don't give them a tax break for doing it. How about we quit buying their products.

For how much bitching the right does about unemployment & the minimum wage,I would think you would favor factories making products here in the US with US workers.

But nope, you don't get it.

That is why you support candidates from the party that lost 1 out of every three manufacturing jobs under George W Bush.

One of our 3!

And then, you voted for Romney who would make foreign made profits tax free.

You claim to be an American but don't support American made products.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#805254 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Never listen to Rush. Don't particularly like his style. Never have.
But why is that liberals think no one can see and hear with their own eyes and their own ears what is plainly easy to see and hear? From the source itself, I mean?
that's simple. Libs don't think for themselves,they have to wait to be told what to think by their masters, so they assume no one else is capable of self thought as well.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805255 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the book.
Walmart went to Rubbermaid & demanded a much lower price. Rubbermaid said no. Walmart started importing inferior products causing Rubbermaid to close the factory.
But hey, you keep blaming unions. Tp you, it can't be greedy ass CEO's looking to pad the bottomline at the expense of their countrymen.
People like you say that it is OK for Walmart to do this.
So in your world Walmart should be forced to buy and sell Rubbermaid? This is not a communist country, at least not yet.

With that logic, car dealers should not be allowed to sell less expensive foreign cars. People would have to buy american made televisions.

You are such an ignoramus. You have no idea just how ridiculous your statement is. We have a "free market", no one is forced to buy or sell anything against their will.
carol

Orlando, FL

#805256 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know Carol. Just prepare as much as you can. Even if it's just stacking a few cases of canned pasta in the corner.
Probably should have started doing that already.

Guess I just don't want to believe it's going to get that bad...but I know deep down it's a very real possibility.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#805257 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Flack, to your point, liberals have a twisted view on world order. They refuse to accept the consequences of their policies. Their response to adverse consequences is throw a hissy fit like a child.
I know Peppy. It is getting harder to ignore the pure stupidity of their views. Just like them union fools over there at Hostess. You watch tomorrow they will be crying the company closed but will blame the company and not the union. The CEO was just on and said most of the brands will be bought and continue just from under the union thumb.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#805258 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize those petitions on the White House page have no legal standing.
You don't even have to be from that state to sign them.
I'd sign that petition for every red state.
the system must have been set up by democrat voters, same standards.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805259 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Guess you don't read the vile filth that is spewed to me and the other liberal women on here. The people on the left may argue with Carol, but they don't call her the filthy names that you sicko rightwingers call us.(not you, but the others)
And, cruelty to animals is a rightwing phenomenon. Huckabees son skinned and hung a dog, and Mitt made his poor dog ride on the roof. You own that. I haven't seen any compassion from the rightwingers at all, except for maybe Easy Eed who I don't always agree with, but he is not a racist or a homophobe.
Do I spew on you? I think not. My comment was to Homer, a guy who purports to be a civil guy, nuff said. After his time out period is over, we can discuss this further.

BTW, Peppy is over flowing with compassion today, peace to you Lily.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#805260 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE, you are just a pretend doc regurgitating the lie of stealing 800 billion from medicare.
Your payments don't get reduced. And you get 30 million new PAYING customers.
No medicare benefits were lost & in fact benefits added.
800 billion was saved without losing benefits. I love it how you moron right whiners complain about spending then have a fit when real savings are made to a program while increasing the benefits offered.
It shows just how stupid you are.
Preventative care will increase. Oh wait, helping people not get sick isn't very profitable even to you pretend docs.
Come on now. Please show some respect here when a 1%'r is talking to you. I have quite a stake in the game with regards to Obamacare, so that also means I have studied the bill. Also, I am paying for your food and goodies every day, so be thankful I am around.

Now let me educate you:

Shifting funds from Medicare to Obamacare is a FACT. You check it out. There are many ways to deal with this, but reduction of payment to "providers" is one of the main ones. At present, the payments to physicians from medicare is scheduled to be cut by 25%. Would YOU take a pay cut like that? It doesn't matter much that we get 30 million new customers when all their payments regulated from the government is made on our backs, likely to make any independent doc taking medicare be gone. Rates will be set by government and you can be fined tens of thousands even if a patient VOLUNTARILY pays extra. The only reason WE will still get paid is because hospitals absorb the losses. That's already happening. Can they absorb indefinitely? You figure that out. Can they absorb a 25% loss and still pay their staff the same? You figure it out.

Medicare benefits like "free checkups" were "added", well at least covered my medicare, but so what?? Who will actually do the check-ups? Would you for free? Also, take a look at hospital cuts for procedures a "board" of lawyers, non-practicing docs and other "experts" decided we should not get paid for. No dialysis after 60? I'm not a scaremonger, but you figure that out. Their new medicare chief is a fan of the NHS in the UK.(another doctor that has not seen patient in a long while).

No, instead of trying to argue this, you simply will choose to throw sling, drag mud and haul shite. I am surprised you have not brought up the racist accusation yet. Tends to come earlier. I warn you though, be careful calling me a "racist". Not that you care, now you would probably be even MORE inclined to do so.

Finally, I will probably drop by here some other time as well. It is PRECIOUS seeing liberals have moments of clarity through their euphoric delusional haze, but I got a real life to lead as well. Got to go home, play with daughter, work out, take care of the little gym I have been helping set in motion, then go and play in the Jazz band a little after that.

You go and keep throwing shit and acting like the real a*SS you show yourself to be every time you try to act like truthseeker in Chief. Hopefully we will keep in touch. I see repeats in the ER often same guy every night and you cannot even penetrate my dead skin, or even make one synapse of mine fatigue.

To the libs, keep partying. Just know there will be one less MRO (medical review officer) and toxicologist on phone from January 2013. Will gradually phase out of ER as well once my gym is up running and I have had the cosmetic training from Allergan. However, if you wanna get hold of me later on, just drop by for some Botox (as long as it is not covered under Obamacare) or filers. Even now, I am almost as good as my wife and she puts in new boobs for a living.....

To everybody else,

Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness!

God Bless America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Blitzking 132,155
Southern Californiaa s Cuban Americans give mix... 22 min Just a Rug Cleaner 12
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 27 min John 48
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 28 min THE EVIL WEST EMPIRE 50
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 29 min OMussolini Spud i... 30
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 33 min Dan 77
Not much chance of Congress stopping Cuba policy 36 min Don 18
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 293,282
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 1 hr see the light 9
More from around the web