Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,681 - 744,700 of 1,078,952 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

"This election is about misleading, false and discredited attacks that interfere with voters being able to make an informed judgment."
~Hillary Clinton 2008

And on that note...

Later.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Davey Boie, hows about 10% for all taxpayers, even the freeloaders..
Republican plan - make the poor pay more. Hand more money to the wealthy.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

439,000 file new jobless claims
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When the black out media attacks Obama's press secretary for that ad claiming Romney killed that woman, you can be pretty sure Obama's lies have gotten pretty bad.
When Bill Clinton and another democrat on Meet the Press criticize the negative ads about Bain, you can be pretty sure Obama's lies have gotten pretty bad.
You're still among the easily fooled, sorry to say.
It's never too late to redeem yourself though.
Prominent Republicans criticize Mitt Romney after leaked video reveals GOP presidential candidate dismissing 47 percent of Americans as 'victims' who felt dependent on government
Columnist Peggy Noonan, Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown and New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez go on attack

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012...

Romney's quick criticism on Libya draws rebuke
President Obama and even some Republicans criticize Mitt Romney for assailing the initial administration response on the day of the attacks on U.S. diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/12/natio...

A Note on Romney’s Arrogant and Stupid Remarks

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/note-romn...

try harder carol.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
"This election is about misleading, false and discredited attacks that interfere with voters being able to make an informed judgment."
~Hillary Clinton 2008
And on that note...
Later.
Hillery, prognosticator, predicted the Romney campaign.

Did Romney ever tell the truth?

Where is Obama's promise for free healthcare to Hispanics?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Brink of War: Israel, Hamas Battle
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that both sending cuts & revenue increases must be done carefully not to damage our recovery.
The Tea Party plan would have cut spending severely & sent millions to the unemployment lines - like is happening in Europe.
We need a careful balanced approach.
Right now, we need Congress to act like adults & Americans.
Continuing to pay individuals "not" to work is a failed plan, no matter how you crunch the numbers.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Liberty to Lie

This election may go down in history as the moment when truth and lies lost their honor and stigma, respectively.

Mitt Romney has demonstrated an uncanny, unflinching willingness to say anything and everything to win this election. And that person, the unprincipled prince of untruths, is running roughly even with or slightly ahead of the president in the national polls.

What does this say about our country? What does it say about the value of virtue?

The list of Romney’s out-and-out lies (and yes, there is no other more polite word for them) is too long to recount here. So let’s just take one of the most recent ones: the utterly false claim that General Motors and Chrysler shipped, or planned to ship, American auto jobs to China.....

http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/1...

Ever notice how FOX defended Mitt's lies?

Well first you have to realize that most of the lies came from FOX....

Like that 'terror' thing. When you make some talking head from CNN look good, well.......
Imhotep

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Observation

'Carol' seems addicted to misinformation.

I believe he/she is a decent mammal that suffers from Romnesia Extrema.(A toxic disease virus spread by Fox.)

Each poignant post is a desperate attempt to justify inane ideas and wild theories.

I recommend a 'save carol' fund be established.

Ironically, all funds received, would have to be rejected as 'tainted gift' money by Carol!

PS - I do enjoy Carol's trips into LaLa Land...
It must be refreshing to be in psychological denial, a masterpiece of banal self-delusion, completely untethered from reality.

;-)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

DOW futures down 34 but that doesn't mean anything right now. However if it is down over 50 at the close you may see a major sell off on Friday.
dim

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Liberty to Lie
This election may go down in history as the moment when truth and lies lost their honor and stigma, respectively.
Mitt Romney has demonstrated an uncanny, unflinching willingness to say anything and everything to win this election. And that person, the unprincipled prince of untruths, is running roughly even with or slightly ahead of the president in the national polls.
What does this say about our country? What does it say about the value of virtue?
The list of Romney’s out-and-out lies (and yes, there is no other more polite word for them) is too long to recount here. So let’s just take one of the most recent ones: the utterly false claim that General Motors and Chrysler shipped, or planned to ship, American auto jobs to China.....
http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/1...
Ever notice how FOX defended Mitt's lies?
Well first you have to realize that most of the lies came from FOX....
Like that 'terror' thing. When you make some talking head from CNN look good, well.......
No whackjob, but we do notice how Obama lies and how your liberal media covers for him. You have a lot of nerve, hypocrite.
dim

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
Observation
'Carol' seems addicted to misinformation.
I believe he/she is a decent mammal that suffers from Romnesia Extrema.(A toxic disease virus spread by Fox.)
Each poignant post is a desperate attempt to justify inane ideas and wild theories.
I recommend a 'save carol' fund be established.
Ironically, all funds received, would have to be rejected as 'tainted gift' money by Carol!
PS - I do enjoy Carol's trips into LaLa Land...
It must be refreshing to be in psychological denial, a masterpiece of banal self-delusion, completely untethered from reality.
;-)
You are addicted to stupidity.
Imhotep

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

HOW TO TELL IF YOU’RE INVOLVED IN THE PETRAEUS SCANDAL

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In response to a high volume of panicked phone calls from the general public, the C.I.A. has published a new informational brochure entitled “How to Tell if You’re Involved in the Petraeus Scandal.”

The C.I.A. rushed to produce the brochure after it became clear that as many as one in three Americans may have some involvement in the Petraeus affair.

The booklet includes a “simple, user-friendly checklist” that should help people determine whether they are at risk for being implicated in the scandal, she says.

“Have you ever met David Petraeus? Have you ever received and/or sent shirtless photos of an F.B.I. agent? Have you ever exchanged e-mails with Jill Kelley? Under five thousand pages of e-mails and you’re probably O.K., but anywhere between ten thousand and fifteen thousand pages of e-mails could potentially mean you’re involved in some way,” she says.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said today that he expected the Petraeus scandal to wind down by early 2015 but would not commit to an official timetable.

http://m.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzr...

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Continuing to pay individuals "not" to work is a failed plan, no matter how you crunch the numbers.
Who is paying people not to work?

Are you favoring to end unemployment compensation & welfare & food stamps?

You realize, oh wait, you don't realize, that if we did end all that spending today on unemployment, food stamps & welfare that it put thousands out of work and hurt our economy?

The best way to reduce those items is to help us recover by creating jobs.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
<quoted text>
No whackjob, but we do notice how Obama lies and how your liberal media covers for him. You have a lot of nerve, hypocrite.
All politicians lie. They all have their 'media' to cover.

Do you agree? Or are you going to be a hypocrite? Not like you have a leg to stand on. Might as well give it up.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Outgoing Maine GOP Chair Plans To Investigate Alleged Voter Fraud By ‘Black People’

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...

Do I even need to comment?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile say what?
Imbecile said "Imbecile say what?"
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Peppy's not around today, he's off to Homer, Alaska for their annual Clubbing A Baby Seal Festival. He's even had a special club made, with 'Sealed Your Fate' engraved on it.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacksonians believe that self-reliance is the cornerstone for any society and contributing back to society by taking care of ourselves and our families is first and foremost.
That certainly doesn't describe Obama.
Maybe I read your post wrong.
And Jefferson warned us about an overpowerful central government. Are you finding fault with the founding father whose vision helped to create this great experiment of government by the people and for the people?
Or did I read that wrong too?
Do I DARE disagree with Jefferson, Jackson, Hamilton, et al? Yes. No man is beyond fault.

Jacksonian believed that all citizens have a right to take part in choosing leaders and running government - but he also strongly believed in the slave system. Jefferson believed that property owners should be allowed to vote, the elite should run government and that presidential candidates should be chosen not by public convention, but by political caucus.
Imhotep

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
<quoted text>
You are addicted to stupidity.
I refuse to argue with idiots, they reduce me to their level then beat me with experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••