Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536079 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#777154 Oct 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not moving, told you, dont care about your stupid election. Just deciding where to go in November.
Sheesh, I could see moving to Budapest but Irkutsk? It's in freaking Siberia!
I was wondering where that was!
I'd prefer Budapest over Taipei

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#777155 Oct 18, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
US Government (your tax dollars) always pays for my medical care. Benefit of military service. Thank you very much!
Thank you for your service! I did my time at the VAMC.

Sorry you seem to have lost your senses and expect others to pay for you and yours.

See, I don't.

Hope you stay healthy, your head clears up and you support the US Constitution and that little phrase "SELF-determination" .

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#777156 Oct 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...she really broke your heart. Must suck seeing her out with other men.
Awww look, Gunner's little friend has come out to play. They're so cute together!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#777157 Oct 18, 2012
Obama bad for America wrote:
<quoted text>
He don't deserve to be called Mr. President ...
This Chicago thug ruined the best country on Earth...his mother married to 2 Muslim men, Obama's family on father's side Muslims, Obama studied Islam in Indonesia, he always defends muslims and Allah, but nothing about Jesus and Christianity, Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers, rev. Wright, Toni Rezko...all this people were against America and Obama's close friends, so can eat little crow with your president ...it is not American, when your president bow to Saudi King or any other foreign leader like your president did.
He disrespected his own country. He disrespected American people, now take a hike with your president together ...please do us all a favor and help him move to Chicago ...he is good for what?
Lol
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777159 Oct 18, 2012
President Romney was terrific in his dinner speech...
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#777160 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering where that was!
I'd prefer Budapest over Taipei
Anywhere...just as long as you leave the USA; although the liquor sales will surely plunge.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#777161 Oct 18, 2012
Watch Romney take it home tonight in a speech at the Waldorf Hotel...

http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/10/18...
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#777162 Oct 18, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Liar lily can't admit defeat at the dinner; what in the world will she do when Obama gets voted out of office in November and has to take the bus back to Chicago in January? LOL
Lily, like most half-witted progressives, are much more concerned with a candidate's "likeability" and "coolness" than their ability to handle the job.

Obama fits that bill perfectly - all show with zero substance.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777164 Oct 18, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Watch Romney take it home tonight in a speech at the Waldorf Hotel...
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/10/18...
Hussein Obama had an air of defeat at the dinner.....
DEMOCRATIC USA

United States

#777166 Oct 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Sunday, October 14, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 47%. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and another two percent (2%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Release Date
Obama
Romney
October 14, 2012
Romney +2
October 13, 2012
Romney +1
October 12, 2012
Romney +1
October 11, 2012
Romney +1
October 10, 2012
Romney +2
October 9, 2012
Romney +2
October 8, 2012
Obama +2
October 7, 2012
Obama +2
October 6, 2012
Obama +3
October 5, 2012
Obama +5
October 4, 2012
Obama +6
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
you need an update girlfriend, this is oct. 18 and what about the gallup poll and the other polls? Romney will be sent back to massachussetts in nov. He is a liar and an idiot who deserves to stay with the title as mediocre ex-governor of massachussets.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#777167 Oct 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookee, Gunner had the stones to reply to me.
Big day for the little feller.
You would be dumb enough to think it takes "stones".

You're nothing but words on a screen. Words, most likely, typed by a short, fat, balding geek who wears a pocket protector.

Have a lousy night.

Location hidden

#777168 Oct 18, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
January 20, 2013 will be a bitterly cold day in Washington, D.C.
Temperatures should be in a steady decline there starting on November 6, 2012when the citizens of the United States come to their sences and elect Mitt Romney the 45th president of these United States and restore sanity to the White House.
Sure if they come to their sences but what if they come to their senses? What then?
carol

Orlando, FL

#777170 Oct 18, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point with you wingers, its always the person next door not you. Someone is always holding you back from making more, yet all the great innovators have been liberals who did it paying taxes and exploiting the same loop holes Mitt does. How does that figure in the equation because they became millionares as well.
One thing is for certain, with a flip flopper like Romney elected no-one will know whether the stop means "stop" or "Go". The US will end up in another war due to his total incompetence in foreign policy and the economy will tank. The US will end up a third world country if the current crop of Republicans are elected, no clear direction and when they do decide it changes from one day to the next. I'm sure that will inspire Wall St, the stocks will spike for 3 mths then collapse in a bottomless pitt.
Henry Ford was a Republican and was known as the “people’s tycoon”.
His innovation in a capitalist system made him very rich.

Thomas Edison's ideology leaned Republican.

Thomas Jefferson was also an innovator, and he was ideologically a Republican, although the parties weren't divided in his day, and he belonged to the Democrat-Republican Party.

Dwight Eisenhower was a Republican and he built the national road network.

I tried to find liberal innovators. Maybe you can provide a few.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777171 Oct 18, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney killed, Obama stunk, IMO. He really stuck it to BO.
kind of like the first debate all over again....
DEMOCRATIC USA

United States

#777172 Oct 18, 2012
Nobama wrote:
President Romney was terrific in his dinner speech...
long time imbecile and liar mediocre ex-governor of massachussets is a disgrace for the republican party with his already broken record lies, if he doesn't win ohio which he still behind by a considerate margin his chances of becoming someone who will never be are slim

Location hidden

#777173 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be dumb enough to think it takes "stones".
You're nothing but words on a screen. Words, most likely, typed by a short, fat, balding geek who wears a pocket protector.
Have a lousy night.
Lily, you have fun, I'm already bored with the stupid little fckwads.

See ya later.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#777174 Oct 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
54,000,000 dead babies call you a liar.
It's over.
ps
We right wingers are going to take revenge.
While in the Illinois senate, Obama was to the left of NARAl, as he argued to extend a woman's right to choose beyond the emergence of a breathing human being from her womb. No life saving measures, just a tortuous death in a bucket.

It may be the economy, stupid, but ending the assault on religious organizations would be a huge victory for Americans who still believe in the Constitution.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#777175 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, like most half-witted progressives, are much more concerned with a candidate's "likeability" and "coolness" than their ability to handle the job.
Obama fits that bill perfectly - all show with zero substance.
People will vote for mitt cuz they cant stand him!!
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#777176 Oct 18, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Every lib on here will turn into a rude, crude POS name caller.
HEHEHEHEHEH, UNTIL IT YOU FAMILY IT AFFECT. THEN, NOT SO MUCH?
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#777177 Oct 18, 2012
GO TO BED NOW. DEBIL JUS' SAYIN'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emory Professor Carol Anderson on "White Rage: ... 3 min u luv black semen 18
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Jim-ca 2,692
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Soros King Maker 241,000
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Jay 270,489
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 14 min a_visitor 147
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 19 min Rose_NoHo 6,121
News Trump calls to cut off tax breaks for illegal i... 22 min Soros King Maker 17
News James Comey fired as FBI director 25 min Crystal_Clear722 2,843
News US appeals court refuses to reinstate Trump's t... 39 min American Extremists 43
News Hillary Clinton to address Wellesley College gr... 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 34
More from around the web