Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1534355 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#769670 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily would vote for Obama if he forced her to eat dog sh*t on national TV.
(No, that's not an exaggeration.)
Forced? Would she have to be forced by him?

Since: Nov 09

United States

#769671 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden's a retard.
"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said,'Look, here's what happened."
"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking."
Joe Biden bitched slapped the smirk off Paul Ryan's face.
carol

Orlando, FL

#769672 Oct 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
It was obvious to anyone with any degree of perspective that Romney not only whined and interrupted rudely during the entire debate but was extremely ungracious to his opponent(and the moderator) when given a sincere compliment.
Then again, that WOULD by your version of a "winner".
Actually, he didn't interrupt Obama one single time. He interrupted the moderator a few times to finish making his impassioned points when the moderator tried to act like he was the most important one in the room. That's about it.

So maybe you can tell me. What did Joe find so funny about the attacks on our embassies, the number of joblessness and the Middle East fiasco which they screwed up?
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#769674 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily would vote for Obama if he forced her to eat dog sh*t on national TV.
(No, that's not an exaggeration.)
After thinking about this, I'm sure she'd ask for seconds.
fred

Milford, CT

#769675 Oct 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
It was obvious to anyone with any degree of perspective that Romney not only whined and interrupted rudely during the entire debate but was extremely ungracious to his opponent(and the moderator) when given a sincere compliment.
The Kenyan commie mau mau now has a lock on only 7 states. fred's prediction is unfolding before your eyes

President Romney 44 states 400+ electoral votes...filibuster proof senate

CAMPAIGN FREAKOUT!
OBAMA LOCK UNDER 10 STATES
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#769678 Oct 12, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>"Plugs" he has been unemployed his entire working life? Couldn't hold a job, oh, maybe... a gladhander at Walmart??
No walmart greeter, to mean for that kind of work.
fred

Milford, CT

#769681 Oct 12, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan commie occupier scum accuse Paul Ryan of which Joe is most guilty. Projection is a mental defect wide spread on the left that allows them to delude themselves that America judged crazy smirking Joe a lunatic

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#769682 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And now that gunner is awake "early" we can get a feel for how the uneducated people feel about the debate.
"Plugs" was the most uneducated person on that stage, even had to have the moderator cover his sorry behind? We truly feel sorry for the State of Delaware, to be represented by such an inept person. Another career politician whom the Taxpayer is required to support for the rest his life.
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#769683 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that all you do is call me "uneducated" when it's obvious to everyone here I own you intellectually.
Oh stop bragging, everyone here owns dem intellectually-LOL
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#769685 Oct 12, 2012
I think I just created a bumper sticker:

If you voted for Da Bammy the first time, you willingly ate shit. If you vote for his re-election, your asking for seconds.

LOL
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#769686 Oct 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And if all you got is criticizing how the opposition looks to you, you ought to be real careful about going there.
I never criticize how people look. Well OK, I suppose I maybe did when they sprayed their faces orange and it wasn’t for Halloween. That sort of thing makes me laugh.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Gainesville, FL

#769687 Oct 12, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all chip in to send flack to Pakistan to save that girl so she can come here and work at Hooters. Anyone have $10,000 bucks?
Or how about taking up a collection to send Fluke to Pakistan to see if they want to support her no-personal-responsibility sex life?
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#769688 Oct 12, 2012
Make that "you're" ... I don't need Leosanus correcting me.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#769690 Oct 12, 2012
manueldelariviera wrote:
We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over
12million of out documents circulating over the world.
[email protected]
We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses,
ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:
USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France,
Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United
Kingdom. This list is not full.
bon jour, surveillez votre culo, il est suivi ici, faites attention ils vont verrouiller votre
6 jusqu'à, comment est-Cameroun en ce moment? eh bien je hope.was auparavant à la REP!
viva patria nostra ...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#769691 Oct 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
In contrast to Mitt Romney’s used-car salesman approach in which he craps in your mouth but does so in a way that makes you thank him and shake his sweaty hand in the end, Barack Obama’s natural and authentic — underscore authentic — style might’ve seemed like he wasn’t as polished. Furthermore, many of my friends on the left lapsed back into this weird chronic amnesia in which they forget how Barack Obama carries himself, how he debates and who he is.
No, the president wasn’t as energetic as he could’ve been. Yes, he was far too kind and deferential to an opponent whose entire goal is to roll back every Obama administration achievement. There was zero chance that President Obama would appear in Denver last night and suddenly reveal himself to be a snappy, idealized Aaron Sorkin character. With a few exceptions, the Obama you watched last night was the same Obama we watched win all three debates against John McCain four years ago, say nothing of all of the various town halls, press conferences and Question Time forums he’s hosted. He’s thoughtful and deliberate and, yes, he sometimes stammers during pauses, but that’s no reflection on his leadership qualities or unrivaled intelligence. For the most part, this is how he’s always comported himself. The problem, however, was that it might’ve come off as too deliberate and thoughtful when contrasted against Romney’s caffeinated morning zoo deejay persona.
http://thedailybanter.com/2012/10/mitt-romney...
This was well written. Agree.
carol

Orlando, FL

#769692 Oct 12, 2012
A most interesting development going over the wires after the debate.

The White House scrambled Friday to explain Vice President Biden's confusing statement that "we weren't told" of requests for more diplomatic security in Libya, claiming he was referring only to "himself" and President Obama.

Moderator Martha Raddatz pressed him: "And they wanted more security there."

But Biden responded: "Well, we weren't told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security again."

State Department officials just one day earlier had acknowledged they knew about, and turned down, requests for more security.

Hey Homer, which shell do you think the ball is under this time?

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#769696 Oct 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called being assertive and confident when Romney does it. When a democrat does it, well then it's a horse of a different color. It's called rude, interruptive and aggressive. These people go off the rails when the truth and facts are presented. They live in a world of Fox/Limbaugh/Beck distortions and lies. Last night was a shock to em. This is how they react. Like a bunch of little girls. Professional cable news screecher Sean Hannity is shocked that Biden had the audacity to go after Ryan and act "interruptive". I Can’t wait for the clip of tonight’s show when Hannity rudely shouts down a Democratic guest about Biden’s rudeness and “interruptive”(not a word) behavior. Today agressive is a dirty word. Last week, not so much.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#769697 Oct 12, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should soon volunteer to do yours.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#769698 Oct 12, 2012
lion wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell him mud butt.
Throw your shit filled diaper like a super hero.
It appears Ghostie has shown up under yet another name.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#769700 Oct 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My comments were gleaned from yesterdays Washington Post__is that a lib outfit???
Fact is that "over thirty" American individuals were, cough, rescued from the annex, thanks to the GOP loudmouths, we now know that they were working for the CIA as were at least two of the deceased who ran to the building where Stevens was in attempt to rescue him.
Here's a clue__the fkn CIA is not the state department and is not real good about sharing info with anyone, particularly the administration. Perhaps you remember when the CIA informant blew up a half dozen US soldiers in Afghanistan___how long did those details take to surface?
Please do not confuse a CIA informant with the CIA of the United States. Hillary Clinton is speaking out today-trying to cover Bidens' stupidity on the situation. I understand how liberals hate the CIA-they are the scape goat in this administration. Hillary is saying that they are still oblivious to what happened.
And yes the Washington Post is a liberal controlled outlet. They also report to O'bama before publishing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Up To 40 Percent Of Obamacare Website Hasn't Be... (Nov '13) 1 min C Kersey 5
News A look at the judges who will rule on Trump's t... 3 min Frankie Rizzo 165
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min bad bob 2,196
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Crow 269,713
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 314,301
News VA cuts ribbon on new clinic in Greenbrier County 14 min Well 3
News James Comey fired as FBI director 21 min Quirky 2,332
News Donald Trump gets warm welcome in Saudi Arabia ... 47 min John McQuan 116
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LOL 240,800
News White House rebuts Washington Post report of Tr... 1 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 637
More from around the web