Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,576)

Showing posts 711,501 - 711,520 of1,034,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

The failings of Romney’s foreign policy arguments are not entirely his. Boxed in by his party’s hawks and most Republicans’ unwillingness to acknowledge Bush administration blunders, Romney’s script was to some extent written for him before he became a candidate. Not being in a position to lead his party in a new direction on this or any other issue, he had already embraced the worldview that he found among Republican hawks in an effort to become acceptable to them. Unfortunately for the country, Americans could have used a credible opposition party and presidential candidate to hold the administration accountable for its real mistakes.

http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/234468/mitt...
FREEDOM SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Mitt. He seems to be diggin' it.
Talk about never having an original thought.
Talk about being original. No other President (but Obama) could come up with the great ORIGINAL idea of showing himself as being born a lion. Classic, but not a bit Classy.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE…
Here They Come Again
Three years ago, the Catholic and Mormon churches got together with the conservative evangelicals and successfully waged a campaign to scare enough Maine voters into overturning a new law that would've allowed same-sex couples to get a marriage license from that Satanic secular institution known as "City Hall." (The Mormons---quite probably Mitt and Ann Romney among them unless they can prove otherwise---conveniently kept their identities secret by funneling their money through the bigot-laundering operation known as the National Organization for Marriage, aka NOM.)
This year the pro-equality side gathered more than enough signatures to put a fresh question on the ballot, one that simply asks: "Do you want to allow the state of Maine to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples?"
http://www.dailykos.com/
Mitt Romney Debates Himself, Loses

Video of GOP nominee Mitt Romney losing last week's debate to his greatest foe: Mitt Romney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bonus: RoboRomney.com : No matter where you stand on any issue, Mitt Romney agrees with you.

http://www.roboromney.com/
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO said I was right & they said you are wrong.
I never said Obamacare covers 100%. it is you that is lying.
We would have tort reforms if Republicans did not insist on a cap. Republicans want government to decide what your eye is worth & a defective product takes one out.
You really need to get better informed.
I owe you an apology for saying it was you that has been saying Obamacare covers 100%. I confused you with "fire the GOP" and accused you of what they were posting. I am sorry for the mistake on that. I still stand 100% by everything else I posted in response to this post by you but I did make a mistake on who was saying that Obamacare covered 100%. I hope you can accept my apology for this mistake, I will try to look back and see exactly who said something better before accusing anyone of saying something they did not.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Obama Butchers the truth,listen to
the dinner he held in the WH,and all
the lies he told about the Quran and
Jefferson to appease them the reason
we have chaos in the Middle East?????
we have to change our Troops are dying
there daily!!

dim

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

sgt rock101 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya got things wrong, bubba. Keystone cannot and willnot save a dime of gas prices.
The problem is and always has been, LACK OF REFINING CAPACITY!!
The US has not built an additional refinery in over 35 years, or so. All the pipelines in the world cannot overcome the deficiency in refinery capacity. When one goes dowm for maintenance, as in the current situation, exagerated by the unscheduled downing by accident fire, as exactly happened, equals price surge because, OF LIMITED REFINERY CAPACITY!!
THE SOLUTION IS MORE REFINERYS.
Build the refinerys and the prices will stabalize and maybe, drop as it takes advantage of over production in the oilfields.
What you say is true, however there are other factors such as in the case of Kalifornia, they, like many states have specific requirements so they cannot accept gasoline from other states or refineries. That does not help matters.

We should not write off everything and do what we do now, which is "no energy policy".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

"Bernie Madoff, Ken Lay, Dennis Kozlowski, criminals, gluttons of greed," the narrator says. Obama Ad Mocks Romney’s ‘Big Bird’ Line In Debate

"And the evil genius who towered over them? One man has the guts to speak his name."

The ad then cuts to footage of Mitt Romney saying three separate times, "Big Bird."

"Mitt Romney knows it’s not Wall Street you have to worry about, it’s Sesame Street," the narrator ends the ad. "Mitt Romney: Taking on our enemies no matter where they nest."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
an individual's medical care and the payment therefore is a personal responsibility....the government should butt out....
But he lied!

Those with pre existing conditions,

Under Mitt Romney's "proposal" can't even buy their own insurance!

HE LIED!

MITT ROMNEY IS A LIAR!

36 million citizens!

Mitt Romney kicks them out of healthcare insurance with a smile on his face?

Creepy!

Read the national news! Biggest lie ever told in political history!

In front of his whole family! Plus the cameras! It's on tape now forever!

Is Mitt Romney a lunatic?

America knows he is?

Let the LAW work: ACA! COVERS 100% BY LAW!

Vote for Obama!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Actually, I should say it's why moderates, independents and conservatives need to win by a landslide.

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
"Bernie Madoff, Ken Lay, Dennis Kozlowski, criminals, gluttons of greed," the narrator says. Obama Ad Mocks Romney’s ‘Big Bird’ Line In Debate
"And the evil genius who towered over them? One man has the guts to speak his name."
The ad then cuts to footage of Mitt Romney saying three separate times, "Big Bird."
"Mitt Romney knows it’s not Wall Street you have to worry about, it’s Sesame Street," the narrator ends the ad. "Mitt Romney: Taking on our enemies no matter where they nest."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
Your corrupt media won't tell you the truth, but you all spead disinformation like the Nazi Ministry of Propoganda.

You should be more worried about the Obama Administration and the liberal elites lying to you:

"In front of the Chicago audience, Logan contended that the terrorist presence in Afghanistan is continually understated. She scoffed at the numbers routinely used by many in the government and think-tank communities to describe the Taliban’s presence in country.

Watch highlights from Lara Logan’s illustrious career in this promo for her speech at the Better Government Association.

At the start, she lauded her 60 Minutes boss, executive producer Jeff Fager, for providing the admonition that she seek the facts on the story and let them lead her to a conclusion, rather than go out to prove a preordained thesis.

But by the end of her speech, it was obvious that her views are passionate and in some parts unequivocal, in ways that bothered at least some current and former journalists. Said one former reporter and editor in the crowd:“Clearly one tough reporter, but seemingly scarred by all of this. It was totally depressing. Worrying, too. And a call for an amped war on terror.”

While discussing what she believes to be the knowingly understated claim of the Taliban presence in Afghanistan, she said it is absurd to compare Afghanistan to Vietnam. In the latter war, the Viet Cong constituted an insurgency willing to live and let live as long as the U.S. got out of their country.

Al Qaeda is not an insurgency, is driven by ideology and wants to kill us all, on our own soil if they must and even if we pull all our troops out of Afghanistan, Logan said.

She likened the murder of Christopher Stevens, the U.S. ambassador to Libya, to the 2000 suicide bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen that killed 17 American sailors. She argued that it could well be a precursor to another terrorist attack on the U.S. Indeed, the federal 9/11 Commission did find clear common denominators among a variety of terrorist actions against Americans, including the Cole bombing and the subsequent World Trade Center attacks.

Get a clue...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

Over your head, right?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

innocent and proven so wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio, please remember who suggested the auto industry go through the same kind of situation that it ended up doing anyway, remember Romney was just smart enough about business to suggest it be done before others got smart enough to do it the same way Romney suggested long before!
One man has business experience, the other doesn't know anything about business, has NEVER balanced a budget, NEVER worked in the private sector, and has proven he can't handle the economy and is an epic failure when it comes to investing in companies as in like losing 90 Billion dollars in investments in failed green energy companies.
That "green stamp" of "uhproval" is enough to send legitimate folks clear in the opposite direction sometimes.

Romney/Ryan 2012!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Mitt. He seems to be diggin' it.
Talk about never having an original thought.
Too bad you have it all assbackwards, as usual.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I guess Obama feels saving Big Bird is more important than saving the American Economy!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

innocent and proven so wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio, please remember who suggested the auto industry go through the same kind of situation that it ended up doing anyway, remember Romney was just smart enough about business to suggest it be done before others got smart enough to do it the same way Romney suggested long before!
One man has business experience, the other doesn't know anything about business, has NEVER balanced a budget, NEVER worked in the private sector, and has proven he can't handle the economy and is an epic failure when it comes to investing in companies as in like losing 90 Billion dollars in investments in failed green energy companies.
I'm Ohio, and I call bullshit on this message. R'Money said "Let Detroit go bankrupt" in print before he shook that etch-a-sketch for the twenty-eleventh time...I'm Miss Ohio, and I say, "kill this f*ckin' somabitch before he spreads some more greedy cult bishop on us."

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I guess Obama feels saving Big Bird is more important than saving the American Economy!!
Big Bird is all that's right about the American economy, you childless, mofo SOB...
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Actually, I should say it's why moderates, independents and conservatives need to win by a landslide.
carol likes liars?

Mitt Romney:

"Mr. President my plan covers those with pre existing conditions. It covers 100% of citizens."

THAT IS A LIE.

HIS OWN WEBSITE SAYS THE OPPOSITE.

carol posted it on Sunday right here! On this thread!

Mitt Romney's BIG LIE affects 36 million citizens!

It's not just me saying this: the national news!

This is a religious man of faith?

What faith allows lying like that?

What God fearing man can lie so easily?

MITT ROMNEY?

36 MILLION CITIZENS, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR NEIGHBORS!

MITT KICKS THEM OFF INSURANCE?

WOW!

You support a liar?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I guess when you’re Obama and looking at the Latest Poll results going on Nickelodeon seems a safe bet!! Obama’s Safety Net!!
GALLUP: 5-POINT ROMNEY BOUNCE...PEW: 12-point gain..POLL: Romney leads among independents 51-35... Romney's 52-point debate victory over Obama is the biggest in Gallup poll history...'Enthusiasm' gap 13-point spread for Republican!!!

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

OMG - what have I created?
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Big Bird is all that's right about the American economy, you childless, mofo SOB...
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Daily KOS/SEIU polls...

have Romney leading?

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/09/daily-koss...

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Ttue American wrote:
<quoted text>
You pathetic little neo-Marxist, all you do is complain about the rich.
Please tell us...How many jobs do poor people provide?
How many companies and industries and retail stores are run by
sniveling little poor red diaper doper babies, such as yourself?
The majority of rich people started out with nothing but their own brains and hard work.
Go suck an egg you filthy Commie.
The middle class and poor create ALL the jobs. They spend the money that they earn and keep the businesses in business thereby creating the jobs.
Go suck on FOX you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 711,501 - 711,520 of1,034,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••