Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433884 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Lloyd

Moscow, Russia

#763527 Oct 7, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
... worth repeating. It will be America - the new banana republic. LOL
I can't agree with you. America won't never be the banana republic, it's absurdly!
JLD

Virginia Beach, VA

#763528 Oct 7, 2012
I'm watching the Chevy Volt commercial right now. Question: Are all Chevy Volt owners as stupid as these people?
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#763529 Oct 7, 2012
John Lloyd wrote:
If Barack Obama will be a president, it will emphasize again that there aren't any racial conflicts in the USA.
Not "if", but "when".
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - FOUR MORE GREAT YEARS!!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#763530 Oct 7, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it! What God & America hating Lib would be caught WORKING and not breaking the law and sucking off the government teat?
President Obama: His healthcare plan is a law. The ACA. LAW OF THE UNITED STATES. PASSED BY THE MAJORITY OF ELECTED OFFICIALS AND SIGNED BY PRESIDENT OBAMA. COVERS EVERY CITIZEN. FULLY PAID FOR AND LOWERS OVERALL USA HEALTHCARE COSTS.

Mitt the dumbfffcks healthcare plan as he unveiled at the debate:

I repeal the LAW paased by the majority and let each State solve healthcare. Hmmmmmm?

We had that! For hundreds of years. It produced 50 million uninsured citizens in the United States.

The choice is clear to me: President Obama!

He passed a law to solve it!

Romney? Just empty hot air promise with no real plans.
SUISEI

Wichita, KS

#763531 Oct 7, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, UM, SURE, SUSHI. I DID ALWAYS THINK YOU SMELLED LIKE RAW FISH, HOW COOL IS THAT? YES, THE PRESIDENT RAISED THOSE NASTY OL' GAS PRICES, I SAW HIM AN' MICHELLE OUT NAKED IN THE DARKNESS CHANGIN' THE NUMBERS ON THE L'IL INDIAN PEOPLE'S SIGNS. HERE, I'LL SWEAR TO IT: FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Diniro from "TAXI DRIVER"

or

Pacino from "SCARFACE"

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#763533 Oct 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Deduction. It cost money to move a plant. Those costs are business expenses & obviously deductible.
... goddam idiots.
The company isn't compensated for the profit they lose because of the cost of the move. Just to educate you on how the real world works, the business that moved exists to turn a profit.
Why don't you children that don't know anything about the real world and business leave the discussion of this to the grown-ups.

By the way, you never answered the question of why the football team in Pittsburg is called the "Steelers". Then, tell us what the hell happened there.
You can also pick out some city, like Youngstown, Ohio, and tell us how it was changed from a respectable middle class neighborhood to a horrendous urban blight zone.
(... can you say "unions"?)
John Lloyd

Moscow, Russia

#763535 Oct 7, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Not "if", but "when".
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - FOUR MORE GREAT YEARS!!
You're right! Not "if" but "when".

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#763536 Oct 7, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama: His healthcare plan is a law. The ACA. LAW OF THE UNITED STATES. PASSED BY THE MAJORITY OF ELECTED OFFICIALS AND SIGNED BY PRESIDENT OBAMA. COVERS EVERY CITIZEN. FULLY PAID FOR AND LOWERS OVERALL USA HEALTHCARE COSTS.
Mitt the dumbfffcks healthcare plan as he unveiled at the debate:
I repeal the LAW paased by the majority and let each State solve healthcare. Hmmmmmm?
We had that! For hundreds of years. It produced 50 million uninsured citizens in the United States.
The choice is clear to me: President Obama!
He passed a law to solve it!
Romney? Just empty hot air promise with no real plans.
Pardon me. I just noticed you didn't mention the "Louisiana Purchase" and the "Cornhusker Kickback" required to get the Democrats to vote for this legislation that is very obviously against the will of the American people.
You do remember the reaction of the American people in the mid-term election to this Marxist legislation, don't you?
Let me educate you:
The Democrats got their asses handed to them by the American people at the polls. And, those same people will be voting again this time.
See you in November, dupe.

Since: Nov 09

United States

#763537 Oct 7, 2012
FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking the words of the Bible like the Mormans do and change it to what you want to mean.
God don't want you do honor your father that made you by force of rape, getting stoned and screwing around.
HE WANTS YOU TO PRAY FOR THAT PERSON, AND FORGIVE (YES FORGIVE) THAT PERSON, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT GO THROUGH LIFE WITH HATE, ANGER IN YOUR HEART, AND REMAIN "THE VICTIM" ALL YOUR LIFE.
I didn't write the Ten Commandments. Pick up your Bible and look at #5. You will find it says "Honor thy father and mother.". It does not allow for exceptions. The little girl that is molested by her drug addict father must honor him or go to hell as a sinner.
On the other hand. The little girl that has been abandoned by her birth parents and is adopted by a same-sex couple and raised in a loving home must hate her adopted parents according to right wing Christian zealots.
This bizarre logic hardly seems like a reason to vote Republican.
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#763538 Oct 7, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots.
The company isn't compensated for the profit they lose because of the cost of the move. Just to educate you on how the real world works, say "unions"?)
love how you overlook maceo's behaviors and how you cosign with his Vile remarks and actions!

Raise the standards!

Go volunteer! Go mentor! Go help Obama..........I do! None of you give any damn penny or money to OBAMA yet you complain about White folks all the time!

All I see is White folks and a Black women helping on different levels; I don't and rarely see any Black males!!WTF

Ill repeat myself again, "Why are you not doing anything"?

He's a man of "Character, Integrity and morals" he's a lEADER! So why not support him?

I dont understand Black men's mind set!

You'[ll give your money to White women trying to impress them but won't help your Black President who's catching hell?

WTF IS WRONG WITH BLACK MEN?

SERIOUS!

WHY WHY WHY are you letting this happen?

Man Up! Why is it always the woman who have to be the Men and he women?

maceo is WEAK AND A LOSER; he whines like a bytch!

He messed up his life, so follow a winner! He has 400 profile names and he talks to his own profiles and he''s almost 60 years old!

If you want to waste time go volunteer and help Obama! Go help Africans/Haitians boys and girls! Go Help Elderly Black women who do more for Black community than most Black men combined!

Give back and do something!

I'm sick of seeing White men/other races helping Blacks while black men act foolish and irresponsible only worried about Non Black women, Sex, Drinking and sports!

Grow the hell up!
O Baloney

Old Bridge, NJ

#763539 Oct 7, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
... worth repeating. It will be America - the new banana republic. LOL
Fundamentally, the choice is between voting for

the incumbant--a fan of the Muslim Brotherhood

or the challenger--a fan of the Osmonds
O Baloney

Old Bridge, NJ

#763540 Oct 7, 2012
ObamaCare, summed up in one long sentence:

&sn s=em

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#763541 Oct 7, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM... NOPE. IT MAKE YOU A MO-RON... WELL, YOU DID BUILD THAT...
No it doesn't make me a moron.

It makes me a citizen who understands how math works.

It also makes me a citizen who understands Obama is a documented liar.

It makes me a citizene who already knows Obama is all about broken promises.

Even a dumcrat like you should be able to understand simple things like this. If you cannot grasp these basics you need to throw it in.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#763542 Oct 7, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

I saw an interview with a Dr. that runs a $5 billion dollar healthcare system.

He said:

"We have a law in the United States, the Affordable Care Act signed by President Obama, it finally covers every citizen for their health needs. Since it is the law, we are working in our system to make sure we abide by it. We are having no problems working within this law. Our members are seeing no disruption in coverage and indeed, other systems in the United States are fully adapting to this law without problems."

IT'S THE LAW OF THE UNITED STATES! ACA!

PRESIDENT OBAMA IS A GENIUS!
I believe the Dr. in charge of a $5 billion dollar healthcare system.

Romney is toast! 57 million citizens witnessed his desparate lies on national TV.

HE HAS NO REAL PLANS.

JUST LIES.

vote for President Obama, no lies, just facts and a LAW.
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#763543 Oct 7, 2012
JLD wrote:
I'm watching the Chevy Volt commercial right now. Question: Are all Chevy Volt owners as stupid as these people?
the only person stupider than those in the commercial is the marketing head at Government Motors who dreamed up those commercials....unless his target market is idiots...
O Baloney

Old Bridge, NJ

#763544 Oct 7, 2012
John Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't agree with you. America won't never be the banana republic, it's absurdly!
Here we have another example of the failure of our educational system. Is it because of the stronghold by the teachers' unions? Or, the decline of family values and lack of attention by one parent, or perhaps an absentee father?

One can only guess.
carol

Orlando, FL

#763545 Oct 7, 2012
John Lloyd wrote:
If Barack Obama will be a president, it will emphasize again that there aren't any racial conflicts in the USA.
Let me tell you something.

It will only prove we haven't moved past MLK's dream of being a nation where men are not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

The only racial conflict in this country is in the minds of democrats who keep the issue alive and well to secure the black vote.

If Obama had been a conservative with black skin, he would have been dismissed as a black man without a mind of his own, raked over the coals by the liberal media and called an Uncle Tom by democrats.

If Obama had been a conservative with black skin and with his inexperience in leadership, past record and affiliations, he wouldn't have made it through the primaries, much less win the ticket and the presidency.

The only "racial conflict" that abounds in the USA is an abundance of white guilt and democrats who have no qualms about calling anyone who disagrees with them a racist.

That's how far we've come with "racial conflicts" in the USA.

The democrats haven't figured out we're supposed to judge a man by the content of his character.
O Baloney

Old Bridge, NJ

#763546 Oct 7, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
8. No terrorist attacks on American soil
9. Passed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
10. Passed Wall Street reform
11. Ended the war in Iraq
12. Turned around the U.S. auto industry
13. Toppled Moammar Gaddafi
14. Reversed war criminal George Bush's torture policies
15. Improved America’s image abroad
16. Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards
17. Closing America's dirtiest power plants
18. Protected Two Progressive Seats on the U.S. Supreme Court
19. Gave the FDA power to regulate tobacco
20. Let Space Shuttle die and killed the ridiculous "Moon Mission"
21. Improved school nutrition while reducing childhood obesity
22. Signed the Hate Crimes act.
23. Presided over a "scandal-free" Presidency
24. Quickly cleaned up the Gulf Oil Spill
25. Improved aviation safety. In he most notable airline crash in the U.S. under President Obama, nobody was killed or seriously injured.
26. Expanded embryonic stem cell research
27. Ended the costly, failed F-22 raptor program
28. Turned around Bush's failed economy.
29. Passed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
30. Reduced gun ownership.
Here we have a severe case of delusion, which may be caused by drug use and/or severe dependency on government entitlement programs.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#763547 Oct 7, 2012
On a sociological level, it will change the entire demographic equation from a dominant European culture—to that of an entrenched and intractable poverty for tens of millions that arrive from cultures mired in poverty and illiteracy. It means degraded education, endless welfare, disenfranchisement and crime. It will destroy America’s middle class as wages and jobs degrade to the lowest wages because of so many millions of people willing to work for so much less.

We will see more cities like Detroit fail as Americans flee further into the middle of the country and further north.

What word best describes third world countries like Haiti, Mexico, India, Bangladesh, Indochina and others? Why can’t those countries rise out of their poverty? Why can’t they succeed? Answer: illiteracy. Today, Detroit, Michigan, suffers from endless immigration while Americans flee. Detroit sports a 76 percent dropout/flunkout rate in Detroit public schools.(Source: Brian Williams NBC News, June, 2010) CNN reported that 7,000 students drop out of America’s high schools every single day of the nine month school year; one every 26 seconds; total of 1.2 million annually. Folks, that stands as a monumental number of illiterate people. That number illustrates our devolvement into a third world country.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frost...

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#763550 Oct 7, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, FUCKSTICK, SUCK IT... G'HEAD... YOU GONNA SOONER OR LATER, JUS' HOW IT WORKS...
Stop editing the posts I make when you reply to them.

If you insist on editing my posts in your replies at least be man or woman enough to own your deeds.

On a more serious note.

People like you who respond with profanity like you did accomplish nothing but showing the world what an idiot you are. Keep it up.

Those of us who are to the right of the political center in the nation already understand Obama supporters are idiots. Your posts are just confirming what we already know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man sentenced for transporting undocumented imm... 1 min spytheweb 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Coffee Party 225,492
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Quirky 396,030
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 3 min Castro Rules 334
News Amid immigration debate, new border chief seeks... 3 min spytheweb 1
News Alabama chief justice removed from bench for de... 3 min EdmondWA 14
News Record-high number of illegal aliens have died ... 4 min spytheweb 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Cornelius Scudmister 244,109
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 44 min Memo From Turner 10,606
More from around the web