Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1479986 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#761007 Oct 4, 2012
Michelle Obama,While packing,thank goodness i
hired those 26 Assistants this is hard work!!

All this for a Flag?? LOL
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#761008 Oct 4, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't take much to lift your hopes eh? The debate was a snooze fest, not a game changer for Romney. President Obama will win Re-election. Romney lied and then spackled over those lies the entire time he up there. What else is new? I wouldn't get too excited. He looked "good" because he proved he can walk and chew gum at the same time. Big whoop. If good debate performances were the single factor in an election, we’d have been dealing with "President Kerry". Try reading some of the transcript of the debate. He will have to answer to his lies.
yepperz/Jean was out looking for blood for her nightly feeding during the debate...will watch re-runs on her in-crypt TV....
Florida

Tampa, FL

#761009 Oct 4, 2012
TSM wrote:
The upcoming debate between Biden/Ryan should have the Liberals/Democrats in Panic Mode! After last night we saw the incompetence of Obama!! Next we have Biden/Ryan debate, Biden will complete the circle of incompetence should be entertaining!!
Hair Plugs for Brains Joe O'Biden is the intellect of the of the Democratic Party. A grin with an idiot behind it....
-
..."Put y'all back in chains"...
-
It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#761010 Oct 4, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No. Where are we going to get another 2 trillion dollars from?
I think you're going to have to get a job. That gravy train you've been riding for 50+ years will come to an end.
And, get used to the idea of Paul Ryan pushing what the government spends money on.
It looks like we're actually going to have a budget for the government... something we haven't seen since Obama took office.

Yup. Let's have some of that hopey - changey stuff. The country is saved. The government will get off the insane suicidal path the Democrats put us on.

In short, we'll have a budget.
And, you'll have to get a goddam job. Go get fitted for a leaf blower today. Don't wait for the rush on November 7.

... and BOHICA
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#761011 Oct 4, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The libtards this morning are all screaming like they got hit with Holy Water. yepperz can turn his head all the way around 360 degrees.
dem's tongue is tied into a french tickler knot as he awaits the Jerk-In-Chief's next Saudi bow.
yepperz is Jean from Queens, an 85-year old mah jongg player from Debbie Wasserman's old neighborhood....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#761012 Oct 4, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
ZING!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uIWjqrqp2vwXX
Rimshot sound effect.
Says the "Andy Dick" of topix.
Why do you call me "Handy Dick" of topix?

I'm not your gigolo. That's what you got that horse for. Pony up, dood.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#761013 Oct 4, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's afraid the toothless hillbillies that vote for him might get an education if they keep PBS.
Sesame Street was originally supposed to help those inner city kids with their education. How'd that work out?
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#761014 Oct 4, 2012
The community organizer was dumbfounded without his teleprompter.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#761015 Oct 4, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred and his followers prayed before the debate last night. Who says prayers aren't answered?
fred was retweeted!
@harleypyrate02 PATTON'S PRAYER!...armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the wickedness of our enemies
How long after that did god call ol' George home? Didn't get to celebrate if I remember the movie.'course, R'Money believes in that American Jesus that lives somewhere around the Missouri border.
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#761016 Oct 4, 2012
Liberals 'freak out' after Obama's poor debate performance

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/04/lib...
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#761017 Oct 4, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off my leg mutt.
You know how easily I can crush your spirit.
Ho,Dem,know this is a delicate question an all,but who
is the man? you or the Nuttur,Liar?? Trust you are both
out of the closet,and I have not embarrassed you at all?
Regina? LOL..Just wondering,you do have a female way etc?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#761018 Oct 4, 2012
Axe V2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. The resemblance to Cheney is uncanny.
http://proof-proofpositive.blogspot.com/2012/...
Idiot.
Burning the Boy Messiah in effigy is ironic when you consider he's a flaming azzhole to begin with.
new yawk

Livonia Center, NY

#761019 Oct 4, 2012
Uh-Huh ... Which is why And so it goes didn't refute or deny when I called her out as Gin-jr ... I'm never far from right.

Some from the horde also post under the registered fetch almightie s/n from time to time as well.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And so it goes. For sure
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#761020 Oct 4, 2012
Ho,Dem,not thats theres anything wrong with being
gay??? LOL..
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#761021 Oct 4, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt is a proven liar.
Do any of you nutjobs think anyone changed their vote last night? No matter the frantic denials from the right, every Dem who watched knows Romney lied, and you nutjobs can try to deflect, but the fact is....Dems do get out and vote. So you nutjobs will not be the only ones showing up to do so.
Very funny how you all try to act like you are.
Get out and vote....we knew you would....but it's not about Dems anyway...this election will be decided by the Independents and just so you realize how wrong you are....I AM DEMOCRAT and I'M NOT, NOT, VOTING FOR OBAMA. So not every Dem will vote for Obama and if you look at all the groups that were talked too last night during the debate and after that were undecided and Independents, yes they did in fact get some new votes from the debate. DENY ALL YOU WANT but the facts prove you wrong, like so much of the time. You seem to totally forget about Independents altogether. Trust me, Obama and Romney neither one can afford too and will not.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#761022 Oct 4, 2012
Homer wrote:
Obama got bin laden, I'll get Big Bird
You never told us which of the fraudulent photos is your favorite.
Do you like the one with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and grinning at the camera like a high school prankster?
Or, do you like the one with Obama to the right of the display coordinator and seemingly looking at the display with a serious expression?
Or, do you like the one with Obama to the left of the display coordinator and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?
Do you like how the White House changed Obama's location and expression, but everyone else in the photo has the exact same position and expression in all the photos the White House had put up on their website?

Obama didn't have a clue the mission was even happening. He was playing golf when he should have been in the command center so the person who (supposedly) makes the final decision on any development is directly involved.

Playing golf during the mission to kill bin Laden. And you are actually trying to convince anyone other than an idiot that Obama even knew the mission was happening.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#761023 Oct 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
After watching Romney in the debate, I had to go out & see if there was another used car in my driveway.
no, but there's a pool of Obama Snake Oil on your driveway and left over from your Cash for Clunker car.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#761024 Oct 4, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
yepperz/Jean was out looking for blood for her nightly feeding during the debate...will watch re-runs on her in-crypt TV....
Back to Nobrainer? ZZZzzz.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#761025 Oct 4, 2012
Ho,Dem who owns you both now??

whose your mcdaddy????

Finnochia!!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#761028 Oct 4, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call me "Handy Dick" of topix?
I'm not your gigolo. That's what you got that horse for. Pony up, dood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min -Dont Panic- 409,183
News Julian Assange 'to face extradition' after Chel... 5 min anonymous 13
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 9 min shot first whites 41
News Specter of Lyndon Johnson haunts Trump 10 min shot first whites 47
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 11 min President Donald ... 4,395
News Can Democrats learn to fight fire with fire? 12 min tomin cali 59
News Bill and Hillary Clinton to attend Trump inaugu... 12 min Go Blue Forever 62
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 19 min hacker here 1,106
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr President Donald ... 17,838
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Aquarius-wy 213
More from around the web