Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508645 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#760959 Oct 4, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And right there is where I break with Romney, Homer wants to see the military budget cut or at the very least not increased. We don't have 2 trillion dollars.
So, you're ready to surrender to the Islamist terrorists, right?
In case you have been living in a cave the past few months, Al Qaeda is bombing our embassies again. And, Obama promised the Taliban/Al Qaeda they'd be part of the future government of Afghanistan, which would make Afghanistan exactly like it was before Bush cleaned it out.
But, you're right about one thing. If we have a president that is on the side of the Islamist terrorists, the best thing for the world is to cut our military.

But, that won't happen. We're going to have a president soon that is actually on our side and doesn't hate the United States.

Let's get one of those old traditional chants going again.
Everybody!
"God DAMN America!"

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#760962 Oct 4, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we have 2 trillion dollars by repealing ObamaCare. duh
#cuttothebone
Repealing Obamacare adds to the debt.

The two trillion in military spending is just borrowed stimulus spending the same stuff Romney said didn't work.
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#760964 Oct 4, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Go chimp
Go chimp
Go chimp.
chimpnostrilfckfaceOBAMAdebate LOSER for sure... LOL
fred

Milford, CT

#760966 Oct 4, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old juvenile, crude, vulgar language from you, Captain Nasty......lol
Your frustration with your Kenyan hero is glowing !!
I love it
Welcome back Dolly! Missed ya. Hope all is well.
THE OBAMA SMIRK

Dover, OH

#760967 Oct 4, 2012
"SMIRK"

&fe ature=player_embedded

Romney/Ryan 2012
Romney.com

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#760968 Oct 4, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're ready to surrender to the Islamist terrorists, right?
In case you have been living in a cave the past few months, Al Qaeda is bombing our embassies again. And, Obama promised the Taliban/Al Qaeda they'd be part of the future government of Afghanistan, which would make Afghanistan exactly like it was before Bush cleaned it out.
But, you're right about one thing. If we have a president that is on the side of the Islamist terrorists, the best thing for the world is to cut our military.
But, that won't happen. We're going to have a president soon that is actually on our side and doesn't hate the United States.
Let's get one of those old traditional chants going again.
Everybody!
"God DAMN America!"
Bush cleaned out Afghanistan?

Now that's about the dumbest thing you have ever said.

Unless you mean he cleaned our resources out of Afghanistan to put them into Iraq which had nothing to do with 9-11.
Lily Boca Raton fl

Las Vegas, NV

#760969 Oct 4, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It accounts for less than half of one percent of our budget.
Yet he wants to increase defense budget by two trillion.
He pretty much said he'd fire the moderator! What a dkhead.
fred

Milford, CT

#760970 Oct 4, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He a Fox News viewer?
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

Why do some people think Big Bird and Gimmie Street are sacred? PBS is taxpayer supported SOROS propaganda machine #candowithout

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#760971 Oct 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats now need to clean-up obama's VP hair plugs for brains Joe O'Biden for the next debate, before lecturing the rest of the country on winning an election..
-
It's the culture...
Word has it that Hair-Plug Joe will pass out Moochelle Chocolate Chip Cookies to PBS personnel before the debate begins. And then he'll launch in to how Romney will cut subsidies to Public TV.

The next PBS Pledge Drive will also include Moochelle and her recipes.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#760972 Oct 4, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down kkkhunt.
I'm afraid you might bang your soft skull you are so excited over the debate.
Put your indoor helmet on.
The one you had to buy after the black guy won in 2008.
Next debate: BOHICA.))))

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#760973 Oct 4, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You do remember when the American public (TEA Party) handed your ass to you in the most previous election, don't you?
BOHICA.
You mean the Tea Party that cost the Re[publicans control of the Senate? How's your hero Todd Akin working out.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#760974 Oct 4, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He proved nothingmore than he is a smooth, slick liar. But the majority already knew that, nothing new there. These clowns are so desperate for something good, to them this is a big win, a game changer. And out come the sockpuppets full of false bravado. They settle for the crumbs. Anything they can get. Laughable.
Swallow and then vomit. You'll feel better.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#760975 Oct 4, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
If you love it stick around and quit whining you toothless hillbilly birther retard.
Geez
Democrats: We started the "birther" movement before we were against it..
-
Idiot retard liberals start and are the "proud parents" of the birther movement, sellout, then ghetto dem blames someone else because you are the idiot..
-
It's the culture...
fred

Milford, CT

#760977 Oct 4, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He pretty much said he'd fire the moderator! What a dkhead.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

Why do some people think Big Bird and Gimmie Street are sacred? PBS is taxpayer supported SOROS propaganda machine #candowithout
Jane Says

New York, NY

#760978 Oct 4, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He proved nothingmore than he is a smooth, slick liar. But the majority already knew that, nothing new there. These clowns are so desperate for something good, to them this is a big win, a game changer. And out come the sockpuppets full of false bravado. They settle for the crumbs. Anything they can get. Laughable.
SETTLE FOR THE CRUMBS would be a good title for the next four years of an Obama win. it will mean that Americans expect the new normal to be economic stagnation, the end of American prosperity and strength. That is NOT laughable, it would be tragic.
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#760980 Oct 4, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He pretty much said he'd fire the moderator! What a dkhead.
Finally got your drunkenazz off the floor, I see. How's that debate thingy goin' fer ya? LOL
Jane Says

New York, NY

#760981 Oct 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Tea Party that cost the Re[publicans control of the Senate? How's your hero Todd Akin working out.
Todd Akin, subject of MS media attention and scrutiny, instead of asking Obama or Obama minions any real questions.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#760982 Oct 4, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of just plain stupid....
Why don't you try to explain to us why the Supreme Court issues a dissenting opinion along with the majority opinion.
If what you say is even remotely close to reality, there would not be a dissenting opinion written, and the only document issued from the Supreme Court would be the majority opinion.
Romney just happens to agree with the published dissenting opinion, as do the majority of Americans, which you'll see again in November.
You do remember when the American public handed your ass to you in the most previous election, don't you?
Well, BOHICA.
I get it.

The SC only decides something if all justices are for it.

If the SC decides we can't discriminate against gays in a 8-1 opinion, I can still do it & cite the dissenting opinion.

Wow You learn something new everyday from a dumbasswriter post.
fred

Milford, CT

#760983 Oct 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Tea Party that cost the Re[publicans control of the Senate? How's your hero Todd Akin working out.
Akins is quickly closing the gap from 10 down to 4. MO. hates the corrupt airhead Miss Piggy McCaskill

#solongmspiggy

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#760985 Oct 4, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You do remember when the American public (TEA Party) handed your ass to you in the most previous election, don't you?
BOHICA.
The libtards this morning are all screaming like they got hit with Holy Water. yepperz can turn his head all the way around 360 degrees.

dem's tongue is tied into a french tickler knot as he awaits the Jerk-In-Chief's next Saudi bow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 4 min Trump your President 698
News Trump to GOP: Pass health care bill or seal you... 9 min jonjedi 110
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Big Jake 261,915
News Civil rights lawsuit planned over immigrant's a... 15 min New Resident 42
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 35 min jonjedi 366
News Undocumented immigrant accused in alleged rape ... 36 min Mark A Foley 40
News Ivanka Trump takes daughter Arabella to the Sup... 37 min JEFF ZIOTARDE 2
News Two Ohio coal-fired plants to close, deepening ... 49 min jonjedi 224
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Jacques Ottawa 239,396
Gay Skype !! 1 hr danny2222q 89
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr dad1 220,618
More from around the web