Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#759159 Oct 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break through your propaganda speil, but we are not bombing in Libya!! DUH
You are the most clueless person here. You constantly say dumb things that are just too easy to destroy.
You appear to enjoy saying foolish things, in an attempt to get attention from anyone!!
Show one piece of evidence that Obama is bombing Libya.
Or admit to yet another false claim.
I'm glad you agree that Obama will be our President for the nest 1460 days, or until 2016!!
You really stepped into that one!! Thank you for your inability to think coherently!!
O'bama bombed Libya savagely last year-exactly 8 years after Iraqi Freedom. Why did he go against congress and do that?
mr owl III

Oklahoma City, OK

#759160 Oct 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
and now I've caught you on Libya bombing lies.
I await your efforts to prove what you said.
Because I know you can't.
"five {US} Air Force bombers—three B-2s and two B-1Bs—attacked targets in Libya as part of NATO’s mission to protect civilians from government attack in that country’s uprising and civil war"

http://www.airforce-magazine.com/MagazineArch...

And this is just what has been cleared for public release...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#759161 Oct 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
How many terrorist attacks have there been in the US since Obama took office? How many were there during the two terms of the previous president?
How many embassies were sacked after Obama informed the attackers of the existence of a video they didn't know existed until Obama blamed the embassy attacks that were planned before the video even existed in Libya and Egypt on it?
List the countries that have more respect for the United States since the ObamaClown took office than before the ObamaClown took office.
Gitmo was filled with terrorists and operatives. You do remember Obama ignorantly saying he was going to close Gitmo and release all the terrorists there, don't you? And, when he became aware of what the real goddam world was like, what happened to his naive and ignorant idea about closing Gitmo?
Obama reversed everything and declared the Taliban, thus Al Qaeda, were not the enemy of the United States. He also promised that the Taliban, thus Al Qaeda, would be part of the future government of Afghanistan, returning Afghanistan to the exact same condition and government it had when Afghanistan bombed the USA and slaughtered 3000 people. Thus, since Obama is on the side of the terrorists against the United States, he doesn't capture them. In fact, he guarantees the Taliban and Al Qaeda safe passage throughout Afghanistan, which is why we're seeing Al Qaeda attacks on the government of Afghanistan throughout the entire country today.
Obama didn't have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening. If he knew, then bin Laden wouldn't have been at home when the SEALs landed. It would have been just like the very next mission for SEAL Team Six when on their "secret" mission their helicopter descended to disembark right into the sights of a lone Taliban waiting for them with a rocket launcher.
Read the questions again.
How many terrorist attacks have there been in the US since Obama took office? How many were there during the two terms of the previous president?
How many embassies were sacked after Obama informed the attackers of the existence of a video they didn't know existed until Obama blamed the embassy attacks that were planned before the video even existed in Libya and Egypt on it?
List the countries that have more respect for the United States since the ObamaClown took office than before the ObamaClown took office.
Try placing some factual content in your post.

You've never gotten past the 'wild eyed conspiracy freak' you've been since your arrival here from the Birfer thread.

We're waiting.
VOTE NO OBAMA

Travelers Rest, SC

#759162 Oct 3, 2012
OBAMA'S OTHER RACE SPEECH
TheDC EXCLUSIVE: A barely-recognizable Obama lavishes praise on Rev. Wright ... says feds 'don't care' about black New Orleans ... claims gov't spends too much on suburbs, not 'our neighborhoods'
Obama speech at Hampton University (Screengrab/TheDC)

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz28FSYBN4t

OBAMA IS A RACIST!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#759163 Oct 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Saving 716 billion does not jeopardize anything.
The Democrats are "saving" 716 billion dollars by taking it from Medicare to fund their Marxist ObamaKare.
Bottom line: Obama takes 716 billion dollars from Medicare, effectively ending the program.

You forgot to mention the Democrats turning Social Security into a welfare program.

You idiots have a very strange definition of the word "save".

Prevented this

#759164 Oct 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating your lies don't make them true!!
You've yet to prove any of your silly charges.
Because you can't. You just make stuff up as you go.
Like the ignorance of your 1460 day thing, which I demolished pretty handily!!
and now I've caught you on Libya bombing lies.
I await your efforts to prove what you said.
Because I know you can't.
the tragedy that has become known as the Rwandan Genocide, 10,000 innocent civilians were murdered every day for the next 100 days while the Clinton Administration, National Security Council Advisor Susan Rice, nor United Nations Ambassador Madeleine Albright did anything to provide humanitarian intervention because regime change was the accepted policy and if it meant the deaths of one million Africans, then so be it. Susan Rice???? the same Susan Rice that lied for nine days about Libya...Why did the democrats think it is necessary to kill blacks?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#759165 Oct 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another day, another Dweeb lie!!
Obama didn't 'take' anything from Medicare.
The $716 Billion is savings he will wring out of Medicare by making it more efficient and ending Medicare Fraud and excessive payouts for Medicare Advantage plans.
But you wouldn't know any of that, having your mouth on #2 cylinder's exhaust pipe!!
----------
""Seems like just yesterday that the big Republican talking point was that Obamacare cuts $500 billion from Medicare. Now, it's $700 billion.
That's the number --$716 billion to be precise -- that's gotten tossed around this week.
We've posted two fact-checks to explore the back and forth between the campaigns.
In an interview on the CBS program 60 Minutes, Mitt Romney said Obama "robbed Medicare" of $716 billion to pay for "Obamacare." We found that exaggerated what Obama had done in the health care law.
While the health care law reduces the amount of future spending growth in Medicare, the law doesn't actually cut Medicare. Savings come from reducing money that goes to private insurers who provide Medicare Advantage programs, among other things. The money wasn’t "robbed." We rated the statement Mostly False.
Responding to the Romney attack, Obama campaign spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter said Ryan's budget relies on the same $700 billion in savings from Medicare that Mitt Romney and other Republicans have been attacking Democrats about.
Ryan has confirmed that, and we rated it True.""
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
----------
Obama's plan was so good, Ryan used the same savings in his plan. LOL
Try refuting that one, midget!!
Glad I could make you appear the fool again, Dweeb.
Thanks for playing!!
Let's see if I understand this....

The same people that protected all the fraud in the subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that caused our economy to collapse, and stuffed a trillion dollars into the pockets of the very same people who caused the economic meltdown, and chose companies like Solyndra to receive federal money, and who run gun running operations for the Mexican drug cartels, etc., etc., etc., are going to eliminate 716 billion dollars worth of fraud in Medicare?

Next time, try posting something that we would consider the possibility that you actually believe it yourself.
Homer

Effort, PA

#759166 Oct 3, 2012
Fox News reporting Romney has won tonight's debate.

Location hidden

#759167 Oct 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats are "saving" 716 billion dollars by taking it from Medicare to fund their Marxist ObamaKare.
Bottom line: Obama takes 716 billion dollars from Medicare, effectively ending the program.
You forgot to mention the Democrats turning Social Security into a welfare program.
You idiots have a very strange definition of the word "save".
You're saying Ryan is as bad as Obama, because his plan has the very same $716 Billion in Medicare savings!!

But you hate the black man for suggesting it.

While th ewhite guy gets a pass from th eDweeb.

Got Racism?? Oh yeah!!

Prevented this

#759168 Oct 3, 2012
mr owl III wrote:
<quoted text>
"five {US} Air Force bombers—three B-2s and two B-1Bs—attacked targets in Libya as part of NATO’s mission to protect civilians from government attack in that country’s uprising and civil war"
hmmm--maybe our embassy was bombed by mistake, by the O'bama administration...is that the cover-up? could be.

Location hidden

#759169 Oct 3, 2012
mr owl III wrote:
<quoted text>
and your point is??

(Other than aiding a fellow racist?)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#759170 Oct 3, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Fried Brains and Politics
Jerry Brown on Sunday announced signing a bill that could one day bring the release of some criminals who were sentenced as juveniles to life in prison.
There are 309 inmates serving life-without-parole sentences in California for murders committed when they were younger than 18.
+++++
This will no doubt come back to devastate families and haunt the idiot Brown.
How can you haunt Giveinor Moonbeam, the guy is a total flake? Its true some of those inmates may be rehabilitated? But the poor citizens of California, must bear the brunt of this ridiculous decree?

Location hidden

#759171 Oct 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The same people that protected all the fraud in the subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that caused our economy to collapse, and stuffed a trillion dollars into the pockets of the very same people who caused the economic meltdown, and chose companies like Solyndra to receive federal money, and who run gun running operations for the Mexican drug cartels, etc., etc., etc., are going to eliminate 716 billion dollars worth of fraud in Medicare?
Next time, try posting something that we would consider the possibility that you actually believe it yourself.
It must be good, because Ryan uses the saame $716 in his plan.

So which is it?? Good because Ryan does it, bad because Obama does it??

If it's so bad, why do you give Ryan a pass?? Explain that.

You've boxed yourself into a corner again, Dweeb.

Much like your claims to several different careers a few months back!!

You're just too easy!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#759172 Oct 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie from Nobraina.
It appears there is nothing you will not lie about.
France took the lead, the US provided AWACS cover and bombs.
NATO forces flew far more sorties than AMerican planes did. We were very careful to not make it appear an American operation, for reasons obvious to all but the hopelessly clueless.
But all that flies right over a wingnuts head, doesn't it??
"Thursday, June 30, 2011 : U.S. Planes Have Flown 3,475 Sorties Since Libya Mission Was Handed Over To NATO"

----------

"18 countries bore the heaviest brunt of the alliance effort. While U.S. planes flew a quarter of all sorties over Libya, France and Britain flew one third of all missions — most of them strikes — and the remaining participants flew roughly 40 percent. "

-----

"“The United States was proud to play a decisive role, especially in the early days, taking out Libyan air defenses and conducting precision attacks that stopped the regime in its tracks,” Obama said.

He noted that American pilots flew French fighter jets off a French carrier in the Mediterranean Sea during the operation.“Allies don’t get any closer than that,” he said."

-----

It's ok, you should be used to being wrong.
Homer

Effort, PA

#759173 Oct 3, 2012
Fox News all over this hot new story about a video of Obama from 2007 LOL!

Another pathetic attempt by the Republicans and their mouthpiece Fox News.

Smart people will see this for what it is.

Prevented this

#759174 Oct 3, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>along with many union and public pension investments
The Warren Act put into effect by the democrats also allows the supports the Unions. O'bama is having a fit-because the lay offs of the unions are coming.

Location hidden

#759175 Oct 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear you've never understood anything on this thread.

Your wild eyed conspiracy theories are proof of that!!

You and the KY hillbilly are a good match. Between the two of you, you have a total of 7 teeth!!
Rastus P Jones Esq

Sparta, NJ

#759176 Oct 3, 2012
Oh I hopes Da Bammy am re-lected cuz I need my Bammyphone ta call fo' my drugs an' shit. My babies' mamas needs da fweeeeee medical care an' shit so I's can keep on bangin'. Is we gittin' undeployment compisteration fo' 1999 weeks yet? Work cramps my style. I likes it here on da democraptic plantation ... an' shit.

mmm ... mmm ... mmm

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#759177 Oct 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
Fox News reporting Romney has won tonight's debate.
Who posted something about ignorant people being drawn to Fox News? I'm sure they appreciate your patronage.

:-)
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#759178 Oct 3, 2012
God, you have been here for me, be here for me now. I ask you to bless Romney on his deate tonight, and don't let those Demonbrats trip him into saying things he didn't mean to say so they can say ..see, Romney said this and Romney said that, when he didn't mean to say it. The Demonbrats are good for that, and you know this too!
God, you know who is the better man to be out next President as well as I do, so if you are happy with Obama then let him have a second term, but if you are unhappy, with him, and the fact that he said USA isn't Christians country any longer, than work your magic and make Romney President of the USA. In Jesus name I ask this of you!!
Ask and it shall be so.. BELIEVE and it will be done!!

Ladys and Gentlemen our next President USA.... MITT ROMENY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min Russ 309,736
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min NTRPRNR1 325,942
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Brian_G 52,967
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 36 min Chimney1 161,658
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 54 min Sadbuttrue 976
News Obama turns up heat on climate change debate in... 55 min Earthling-1 163
News Rep. O'Rourke Touts a Safe Juarez, U.S. Warns o... 1 hr No cherry trees 6
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 2 hr Silent Echo 364
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Jay 180,043
More from around the web