Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1548260 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#755636 Sep 28, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>If the CEOs will not pay the workers enough to make a living then have the millionaires and billionaires pay all the taxes in America while giving those in the middle class more tax breaks. The middle class will spent almost every dime they bring home. The rich like Mitt will always take any extra and put it away in Swiss and Cayman Banks.
There is no turn around for the economy. In the past 20 years 42,000 American factories have been closed and moved to China. That's 5.5 million factory jobs gone. Not enough left working to buy the goods. All thanks to the 1994 and 1998 Free Trade Nation Agreement with China, pushed by Newt.
FairTax.org for a booming economy and an American future where jobs are plentiful.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#755637 Sep 28, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody paying cash would decline an $800 MRI unless the physician could convince them that it was absolutely essential....in which case it would be worth the money....
I googled magnetic imaging centers berks county pa and quickly found 8 balloons on the map, some were not in Berks but still nearby.

I suspect they all accept cash and that all are busy.

We've been discussing the need for health care reform for 3 years and you remain clueless.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#755638 Sep 28, 2012
jdmdusa wrote:
OMG Obama Must Go
Yes. He's go-ing to be re-elected.
still the same

New York, NY

#755639 Sep 28, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>Hospitals are laying stuff off ?? On the contrary RN LPN CNA and all types of technicians are always wanted by the hospitals . You are such as fibber just make stuff up as you go
I wouldn't bother with this one because this one is not a joke and you are getting serious inside information F the politic satire thats real friend please understand I take HEALTH CARE VERY SERIOUS 30years in the business, my org. is about to start letting staff go be careful what you wish for if you really don't understand,my only problem is I don't have the age to retire,you all will learn aaaa the poor gets poorer thats the rule that was my public service announcement for the day. and now I'm BAck AHOL*

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#755640 Sep 28, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
That one is still on from an all nighter
Each time you speak, the crickets respond.

You're a natural.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#755641 Sep 28, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is irony here. A poster called "REALtime" lives out fantasies. See it?
Pointing this out is substantive. Just like I've pointed out your evasive ploys.
Tell us again how the doddering Clint Eastwood was so 'subtle' while making a complete fool of himself!!

And overshadowing Mitt to the point where nobody remembers Mitt's speech!!

It's been referred to as the worst political Convention in modern history.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#755643 Sep 28, 2012
Real-Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obviously a lot more than "one thing" you don't get.
We can start with your posting name.
I think my posting name very catching . Comrades at school already working on very similar bumper stickers and signs . It goes to the nucleus of the human brain and it stays there silently remaining fellow comrades our struggle with the 3% of the superich .

R-Romney for R-rich R-republicans- RRR just like ,mind you KKK .
:)
fred

Milford, CT

#755644 Sep 28, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She's beautiful compared to Jan Brewer!!
Jan Brewer is cute.

The vodka swilling First Wookie's lunch program starves kids.

N.J. High School Students Planning Cafeteria Boycott To Protest Obama Guidelines
Friday, September 28, 2012
CBS New Channel 2 ^| 9/27/12 | staff

N.J. High School Students Planning Cafeteria Boycott To Protest Obama Guidelines Parsippany Hills Students Ask, Why Should We Pay For The Obese's Problems? Students at Parsippany Hills High School held a strategy session on Thursday to discuss a potential lunch strike, on Friday, over what they have called inadequately sized meals.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#755645 Sep 28, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to look on the positive side. Continued GDP growth of 1.3% will hold the line on unemployment in the 8-10% range. What more can you ask for?
Yeah, silly me. What was I thinking?

Guess I really need follow the sage advice I received last night to watch The Daily Show and "see the light".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#755646 Sep 28, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX viewers never let the facts get in the way of forming an opinion. And, they know if they wait long enough Rupert Murdoch will provide them with a way to spin his own poll.
Agree. It's an amusing sight watching the Fox and friends buffoons twist, turn, conspiracy theorize and contort like pretzels to try and keep their manufactured bullshit going. It would be alot easier if they could admit the truth. It's either the truth or admit that Fox is in the tank for Obama with the rest of the Polls. Nope, now we have "unskewed polls".

Diagnosing the Republican Brain

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/c...

Conservatives, faced with a reality they don'tt like, invent aconspiracy theory to explain it and then produce an alternate reality more to their liking. It's a crude and transparently glib reality, but that's apparently what the true believers want.

“I'm a loser”

Since: Nov 09

Jeff City Mo

#755647 Sep 28, 2012
Google him! Todd Ray Keilholz (DOB 07/21/1963) is a habitual-criminal/ sociopath who may be living and or working in Missouri. Todd Ray Keilholz, is a known sociopath, and is a 3-time Missouri felon who is a menace to society. An officer of a Missouri court has described Mr. Keilholz as a fearless and relentless habitual-criminal, and sociopath, who has expertise in identity theft. Mr. Keilholz has set up accounts with Internet sex and dating sites that he uses to undertake illegal activities. Mr. Keilholz is a skillful confidence-man especially proficient, oddly enough, when his intended victim is a professional woman. Mr. Keilholzís known legal problems, cataloged by Missouri Case Net, are now into the seventh page. Mr. Keilholzís record both criminal and civil, including actions taken against him by the IRS, is simply too large to be listed here. Mr. Keilholz also has a large number of unpaid debts. Mr. Keilholz has committed crimes that law enforcement is not aware of. Avoid contact with Todd Ray Keilholz! https://www.da ndb. com/businessdirect ory/keilholzconstr uction-saintrobert -mo-21389676.html https://www.co urts .mo.gov/casenet/ba se/welcome.do Use Litigant Name Search Todd Keilholz not Todd Ray Keilholz (Jul 5, 2012
fred

Milford, CT

#755648 Sep 28, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
What happened to Emaam??
WHO COULD HAVE IMAGINED SUCH A THING? Shocker: Matt Damonís Anti-Fracking Film Is Funded By Middle Eastern Oil Interests. Itís almost like itís just a propaganda effort to keep us dependent on foreign oil or something.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#755650 Sep 28, 2012
More Truth from the Left

New York Times: We Need Death Panels

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/19/new-york-t...

Here are your Obama-phones, here are your Obama-food stamps.

Health Care? Not so fast.

"...unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently ó rationing, by its proper name ó the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#755654 Sep 28, 2012
still the same wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't bother with this one because this one is not a joke and you are getting serious inside information F the politic satire thats real friend please understand I take HEALTH CARE VERY SERIOUS 30years in the business, my org. is about to start letting staff go be careful what you wish for if you really don't understand,my only problem is I don't have the age to retire,you all will learn aaaa the poor gets poorer thats the rule that was my public service announcement for the day. and now I'm BAck AHOL*
People will always be sick a,this is why i'm in the business . Well, will be in the business .

gluck to you thou .
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#755655 Sep 28, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I googled magnetic imaging centers berks county pa and quickly found 8 balloons on the map, some were not in Berks but still nearby.
I suspect they all accept cash and that all are busy.
We've been discussing the need for health care reform for 3 years and you remain clueless.
You're just about at the stage where your "reform" will be "take this pill and die quietly".

It's obvious the liberal left will soon be acknowledging that "elderly Americans are not entitled to every conceivable medical procedure or pharmaceutical."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/opinion/hea... ;
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#755656 Sep 28, 2012
todd keilholz wrote:
Google him! Todd Ray Keilholz (DOB 07/21/1963) is a habitual-criminal/ sociopath who may be living and or working in Missouri. Todd Ray Keilholz, is a known sociopath, and is a 3-time Missouri felon who is a menace to society. An officer of a Missouri court has described Mr. Keilholz as a fearless and relentless habitual-criminal, and sociopath, who has expertise in identity theft. Mr. Keilholz has set up accounts with Internet sex and dating sites that he uses to undertake illegal activities. Mr. Keilholz is a skillful confidence-man especially proficient, oddly enough, when his intended victim is a professional woman. Mr. Keilholzís known legal problems, cataloged by Missouri Case Net, are now into the seventh page. Mr. Keilholzís record both criminal and civil, including actions taken against him by the IRS, is simply too large to be listed here. Mr. Keilholz also has a large number of unpaid debts. Mr. Keilholz has committed crimes that law enforcement is not aware of. Avoid contact with Todd Ray Keilholz! https://www.da ndb. com/businessdirect ory/keilholzconstr uction-saintrobert -mo-21389676.html https://www.co urts .mo.gov/casenet/ba se/welcome.do Use Litigant Name Search Todd Keilholz not Todd Ray Keilholz (Jul 5, 2012
who is he associated with ?
still the same

New York, NY

#755657 Sep 28, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
politico??? LOL.lefty rag!!Liar Man up POS..
He can't because the man he thought was his father was just his HAIRY MOTHER

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#755658 Sep 28, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again how the doddering Clint Eastwood was so 'subtle' while making a complete fool of himself!!
And overshadowing Mitt to the point where nobody remembers Mitt's speech!!
It's been referred to as the worst political Convention in modern history.
3 sentences of utter nonsense.

Millions of folks smiled with Clint, were entertained by him and millions more understood his message regarding this country's poor leadership. Along comes Nuculur option calling Mr. Eastwood "doddering" and a "complete fool". Hee, hee. You're doing a better job of that than anyone else could, celebrity or not.

You say that he "overshadowed Mitt" to a point that no one remembered Mitt's speech? You've got a bad habit of transferring your failures of comprehension and observation to the public at large. Your own little world is shrinking and you don't notice it. That happens to navel gazers like you.

It's been referred to as the "worst political Convention in modern history"?

That's true. You're the one who said that. Gee.

Any other stupid remarks you'd like to pass as flatulence while you're at it?
fred

Milford, CT

#755660 Sep 28, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. It's an amusing sight watching the Fox and friends buffoons twist, turn, conspiracy theorize and contort like pretzels to try and keep their manufactured bullshit going. It would be alot easier if they could admit the truth. It's either the truth or admit that Fox is in the tank for Obama with the rest of the Polls. Nope, now we have "unskewed polls".
Diagnosing the Republican Brain
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/c...
Conservatives, faced with a reality they don'tt like, invent aconspiracy theory to explain it and then produce an alternate reality more to their liking. It's a crude and transparently glib reality, but that's apparently what the true believers want.
Projection...mental defect...wide spread...Kenyan commie mau mau occupier scum...
fred

Milford, CT

#755662 Sep 28, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
is he a left wing commie scumbag???
Of course ..Matt Damon is a communist. Howard Zinn was his favorite communist teacher.

Matt Damon was portrayed a a Hollywood lib in Team America, World Police!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP victory lap after Georgia election win will... 2 min spud 96
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Truth is might 314,662
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 15 min Ronald 506
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min NTMD8OR 274,626
News Trump blasts Mueller obstruction probe on Twitter 20 min spud 112
News Wheelchair users dragged away from McConnell's ... 26 min huntcoyotes 43
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 29 min Truth is might 24,364
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 2 hr District10 1,034
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Ms Sassy 6,878
More from around the web