Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497528 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

GrandDragon

Rochester, KY

#752873 Sep 25, 2012
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is deranged. Today, he has big comments on the scrwed up NFL call last night......but, NEVER a single word about the Teachers Union extorting millions MORE from the increasingly pathetic citizens of his buddy Rahm's Chicago
Obama has GOT TO GO.
Go he will !!!!!!!!!! In 2016.

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#752874 Sep 25, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
With King Obama's help, GM is half-dead.
The Navy Seals took care of Osama but Obama took credit.
Osama, Obama, I get so confused with muslim names.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#752875 Sep 25, 2012
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is deranged. Today, he has big comments on the scrwed up NFL call last night......but, NEVER a single word about the Teachers Union extorting millions MORE from the increasingly pathetic citizens of his buddy Rahm's Chicago
Obama has GOT TO GO.
Yet another uninformed right winger.Obama spoke n that on a Today show interview.

He said you teacher bashers are pathetic worthless scum.
fred

Milford, CT

#752876 Sep 25, 2012
Scott Brown NFL Flip Flop wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I am so far out in the sticks (HOW FAR??!) I live down the road from PODUNK, a real place in CT. I don't even live in PODUNK!!
Assonia has been deleted from the list of Ct towns

No one admits to be from there. Same as admitting that you were born in Kenya

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#752877 Sep 25, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
"Under paid community organizer" Grampy? Actually he was the director of the Developing Communities Project run under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Chicago. He was also a consultant for the Gamaliel Foundation. Of course a racist POS like you wouldn't consider helping people in minority communities a real job.
So how did he afford to go overseas? Like anyone else; he saved some money.
The consensus is, Obama and Valerie Jarret both advanced walking on the backs of poor blacks.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#752878 Sep 25, 2012
Pres Obama is focusing on....human trafficking?

"Obama garbles U.S. history in human trafficking speech"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#752879 Sep 25, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
More stupid Rmoney quotes...all from the past week.
"90% of all ER visitors get free care"
"A single mother of two who works at Wal-Mart is not taking personal responsibility"
"I don't know why airplane windows don't open. That's a real problem".
How stupid can one guy get?...Oh yeah, George Bush was that stupid. Rmoney is a failure as a candidate and would be a bigger failure as President.
OBAMA-BIDEN in 2012! MOVING AMERICA FORWARD!!
BO the buffoonish, in his own words:

"no you can't"

no, you shouldn't"

"don't even try"

"The economy's bad, it's all my fault, I can't fix it"

"I'm in over my head"

"You should vote for Mr. Romney"

"Biden the clownish sidekick:

"No,no,no, there's no jobs for you man"

"I'm betting on China"

Obama and Biden finally speak some truth
carol

Orlando, FL

#752880 Sep 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
why bother with birth control if one can always have an abortion when the inevitable occurs....just a lot less bother....
remembering to take all those damn pills is just too much to ask....
And to think there's a war on women because women who don't want to use those dang pills get an abortion instead...

...it's that parallel universe again.
Imhotep

Valrico, FL

#752882 Sep 25, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but historically (proven), the lack of social orginization that organized (as in non-extremist and harmless) religion often provides, has lent itself to some pretty dark age, archiac superstitions!!
Consumption...not to be confused with dracula!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
REAL Economic Experience!
I suspect you have either a malfunctioning TV or obtain your news from Fox.

Change channels, read a magazine, newspaper
I think you are aware albeit in denial of the news.

Peace on earth?
Not as long as the desert religions exist.

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#752883 Sep 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I get all my news from the Sunday inserts. Sometimes it takes me all week to get through Parade. But hey, the War between Papa John's and Domino's is a real nail biter. They never shoulda gone negative. I'm sure Papa John's mom just innocently told him he was part Indian. Would you have asked your mom for here long form birth certificate? My mom did the same to me but she had a dot on her forehead.
Hmmm, you tried, but the judges gave you the axe, sorry.

Are you drinking again, by chance?
Socialh9

Elmhurst, IL

#752884 Sep 25, 2012
Watch this video and tell me who the $1.4 Billion dollar man is. I cannot wait to hear what you guys have to say about this!

&fe ature=youtu.be

Location hidden

#752885 Sep 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another uninformed right winger.Obama spoke n that on a Today show interview.
He said you teacher bashers are pathetic worthless scum.
A teachers union and a teacher are not the same...IMO...

Are you in a Union RealDave?

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#752886 Sep 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I get all my news from the Sunday inserts. Sometimes it takes me all week to get through Parade. But hey, the War between Papa John's and Domino's is a real nail biter. They never shoulda gone negative. I'm sure Papa John's mom just innocently told him he was part Indian. Would you have asked your mom for here long form birth certificate? My mom did the same to me but she had a dot on her forehead.
Speaking of news from your favorite source, the NYT's, laying out how Obama has failed in the mid east, mainly thru his refusal to build personal relationships there, causing their leaders to not care what he wants..

Remember Bush kissing the Saudi king? Now, he knew how to build relationships.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/25/us/politics...

WASHINGTON — President Hosni Mubarak did not even wait for President Obama’s words to be translated before he shot back.

“You don’t understand this part of the world,” the Egyptian leader broke in.“You’re young.”

Mr. Obama, during a tense telephone call the evening of Feb. 1, 2011, had just told Mr. Mubarak that his speech, broadcast to hundreds of thousands of protesters in Tahrir Square in Cairo, had not gone far enough. Mr. Mubarak had to step down, the president said.

Minutes later, a grim Mr. Obama appeared before hastily summoned cameras in the Grand Foyer of the White House. The end of Mr. Mubarak’s 30-year rule, Mr. Obama said,“must begin now.” With those words, Mr. Obama upended three decades of American relations with its most stalwart ally in the Arab world, putting the weight of the United States squarely on the side of the Arab street.
----------

I think some people would call Obama a cold fish. Not a desirable trait in a leader.
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#752887 Sep 25, 2012
Scott Brown NFL Flip Flop wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, as a useless antiquated worker from both IBEW and Teamsters, my JOBS went to Mexico/China INCLUDING the machinery I used to run. I was NOT repleced by a machine but a slave working for peanuts under slave conditions, TWICE. I know because I helped crate the freakin' stuff up, my doubting friend.
Some of my fellow soon-to-be-jobless mates even spent 4 months in China teaching our new slave-wagers how to do our jobs. They came back with many personal tales about conditions over there. Trust me, my friend, YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE
if a "slave working for peanuts" can do your job.....then you don't have much of a future.....unskilled labor is history.....

sage won

“life under BO”

buena vista

#752888 Sep 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I just couldn't get through your long winded post, it sounded a lot more convincing when Rush said it.
You listen to Rush? When you're not watching Fox I'll presume. Unemployed?
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#752889 Sep 25, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Pres Obama is focusing on....human trafficking?
"Obama garbles U.S. history in human trafficking speech"
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
must be the number one problem facing the US....now that unemployment has been solved.....

Location hidden

#752890 Sep 25, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you have either a malfunctioning TV or obtain your news from Fox.
Change channels, read a magazine, newspaper
I think you are aware albeit in denial of the news.
Peace on earth?
Not as long as the desert religions exist.
lets go phishing...

You are not religious/spiritual...
Why?

Newville, PA

#752891 Sep 25, 2012
http://www.cnbc.com/id/49108154... |wozniakaustralian|&par=ya hoo

Count the red states.

Newville, PA

#752892 Sep 25, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
A teachers union and a teacher are not the same...IMO...
Are you in a Union RealDave?
Not a union member.

Teachers can vote the union out.

Location hidden

#752893 Sep 25, 2012
Planned Parenthood spent $3.5 million to attack Gov Romney...

thinking....

wait...

just think of how many vagina's that would have helped...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 min Trump your President 451
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 3 min TRUMP has DEMENTIA 137
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Laughing At Trump 258,970
News Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn r... 5 min jonjedi 484
News DNC race tight as Democrats seek gains against ... 5 min Battle Tested 76
Children and prostitutes 6 min misbehaved 9
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Rshermr 36,408
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Sharrp Shooter 412,890
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 11 min MANCHILD TRUMP 5,972
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 237,624
More from around the web