Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1568171 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#752402 Sep 25, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthcare in the Emergency Room
Published September 25, 2012.| By ShelleyD.
Tears were running down my face and I was laughing hysterically. Almost like a nervous breakdown. I was filled with anger, amusement and astonishment after hearing Mitt Romney say ,“If someone has a heart attack, they don’t sit in their apartment and — and die. We pick them up in an ambulance, and take them to the hospital, and give them care. And different states have different ways of providing for that care.” What world do you live in Sir.
Another priceless Romney alienation quote!

I’m trying to imagine him receiving a call in his mansion du jour that he needs to report to a heart attack victim’s lowly “apartment” to help rescue him to the closest ER. I imagine him springing into action by jumping into his Massachusetts State Patrol uniform to provide this service. Leaving through the Mitt Cave in his Mitt mobile, accompanied by Boy Blunder.

“Holy Mitt! We’ve got to hurry.”

“Don’t worry, Paul. We’re on it.”

Since: Nov 09

Frankfort, MI

#752403 Sep 25, 2012
OldGoober wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I can picture us getting up at 3AM after wetting the bed.
You made my day! Now I know that you see me as enough of a threat to your lies and cheating that I merit a full scale ad hominem attack. No problem, I've kicked bullies asses all my life, mentally and physically. You're just another punk in a long line.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#752404 Sep 25, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is denied emergency care because they can't pay. duh
Ugh, it's not denial of care, it's the cost. Do we have to go back to calling you Fredtard again? Come on Fred, think!

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

#752405 Sep 25, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Who cares?
Businesses aren't required to provide for health insurance.
The government subsizing Walmart says lily the liar. That Moonbat will say anything. For lily's next act, she will say Walmart if getting free police services. And so is everyone, but it's not free.

lily is drunk again today.

AntiObama

#752406 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Dear Bill Clinton,
Thanks for inviting Mitt Romney to speak to the UN to show the world what a dolt he is.
Thank you for commenting here to confirm what a dolt you are, zero.
fred

Milford, CT

#752407 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
It's not free you moran
Yea.. ya have to pay for it ...duh

Fluking leaches
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#752408 Sep 25, 2012
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t even bother.
B-bye.
I'm thinking this may be the correct approach when dealing with rightwingers.
Patriot

Broomfield, CO

#752409 Sep 25, 2012
'President' Barry Soetoro, a.k.a., Barack Hussein Obama Schedules Key Meeting During United Nations Summit… With Whoopi Goldberg

http://theintelhub.com/2012/09/25/president-o...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#752410 Sep 25, 2012
mr owl II wrote:
Pres Obama,'we inherited it', and I get to pick and choose what I am going to be held responsible for in history books...
"Now we took some emergency actions, but that accounts for about 10% of this increase in the deficit...'
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...
This guy is a riot...
I'm not in to dark humor.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#752411 Sep 25, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hate to pop your bubble Homer (not really) every WalMart around here is surrounded by thriving retail stores, strip malls and stand alone stores.
I do not believe you. Everywhere I see a Walmart the surrounding stores are nearly empty with a lot of em closed up for good. Give it time. They're pure evil Flack, you'll see.
fred

Milford, CT

#752412 Sep 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh, it's not denial of care, it's the cost. Do we have to go back to calling you Fredtard again? Come on Fred, think!
ObamaCare redistributes health care from white seniors and provides free insurance for 30 million illegal aliens.

America gets it.
WhiteDevil

Alachua, FL

#752414 Sep 25, 2012
obama is a failure and an embarassment to america.....don't vote for him.
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#752415 Sep 25, 2012
There’s so much wood knocking in here again today.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#752416 Sep 25, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have a clue do you? I don't want any debt. I don't want any deficit. We did not have a vibrant economy. If we did there wouldn't be a $16 trillion dollar debt. Government needs to get out of the way. When are you going to understand you have to quit playing this left/right game the progressives have set up for you. GET GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE WAY!!!! FAIRTAX.org
So, you want no debt yet you laugh at a balanced budget.

You do know the two are related, right?

So you admit the economy sucked under Bush. For it must because he doubled the national debt.

So you think there should be no commerce regulation, no pollution laws, no labor laws, nothing.

Just let businesses run rampant.

If it saves a you a penny a megawatt, lets remove the scrubbers off them stacks & shovel in the sulfur laden coal. What the f*ck. Electricity would be cheaper, and who gives a f*ck if the air is more polluted & acid rain kills every river & lake in the country.

Because OMG we can stand in the way of business.

You & you moron right wingers with this government stands in the way garbage.

It makes ne sick that so many people in this country are that f*cking stupid.

AntiObama

#752417 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
It's not free you moran
He didn't say it was free, dolt. WTF you mumblin about? Stop drinking!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#752419 Sep 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Forget it. Fred doesn't understand. Flack is back, probably just returning from Walmart.
Nope. Wells Fargo, Hess oil, Food Lion, and McDonalds.
fred

Milford, CT

#752420 Sep 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe you. Everywhere I see a Walmart the surrounding stores are nearly empty with a lot of em closed up for good. Give it time. They're pure evil Flack, you'll see.
Hindenburg homer's obsessive hate of Walmart is insane.

Walmart provides good jobs and great products at low prices.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#752421 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Walmart instructs its underpaid employees on how to apply for medicaide. The government is subsidizing Walmart. You're an idiot.
Lol...what a baffoon.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#752423 Sep 25, 2012
mr owl II wrote:
Pres OBama, free speech, and 'arresting' someone for making a movie is the new Liberal technique for ignoring...
“The best way to marginalize that kind of speech is to ignore it. You don’t make yourself bigger by putting other people down,” Obama said
http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/obama-the-best-r...
I've never seen as much criticism of the conservative right until this guy ran for the presidency the first time. "His" *news* networks appear to have committed the majority of their programming to defaming and mocking anything and anybody Republican for the last four years. The man seems to be oblivious to the fact that he's a hypocrite. There's a name for that. ;)
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#752424 Sep 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking this may be the correct approach when dealing with rightwingers.
Thanks for the creds, Homer.

I actually love talking to right wingers if they are capable of arguing reasonably, but I reserve the right to dismiss anyone who demonstrates failure to meet this basic requirement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 1 min okimar 248
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Uncle Tab 280,405
News Trump bans transgender people from military 3 min Jaysus Sharia 55
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bongo 18,344
News After stunning election defeat, Hillary Clinton... 5 min Jaysus Sharia 20
News President Trump's new message man Anthony Scara... 11 min Red Crosse 198
News Republican senators blink on a big chance to re... 11 min Robert neuhart 42
News Trump mistreats native son Jeff Sessions, Alaba... 1 hr Erl 61
News Senate rejects changes to 'Obamacare' in stiff ... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 29
More from around the web