Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1682072 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nobama

Norristown, PA

#751462 Sep 24, 2012
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not 'get it'.
You are so filled with racism, hatred, your mind has fallen into the well of ignorance. You vainly grasp at any straw to support you're foolish beliefs.
"Fluker nympho sluts and dancing vaginas?"
What a profoundly ugly attitude and language.
You must be a republican.
It is obvious you are 'not the sharpest knife' in the drawer'.
Do not reply, you are too boring and juvenile to warrant further discussion.
as compared to a slut with a vulgar name????....
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

#751463 Sep 24, 2012
Liberals, MSM, and their idio....er...listeners will believe anything....

"MSNBC's Thomas Roberts Laughably Insists Democrats Didn't Control Congress for Two Years of Obama Term"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-vespa/2012/...

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#751464 Sep 24, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
The conflict?
Romney said they-those receiving Welfare- wouldn't vote for him. He did not say they do not count as part of the nation.
He didn't say those receiving welfare; he said those who pay not federal income tax--soldiers, students, the elderly, a lot of his fellow off-shorers, and the working poor...Glad to see he's your kind of fool, and you've found him.
Nobama

Norristown, PA

#751465 Sep 24, 2012
mr owl II wrote:
Ft Hood shooting suspect Nadal Hasan
in ICU...
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/military/art...
pull the plug on the Muslim trash....
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#751466 Sep 24, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
POTUS did 13 bilateral meetings with foreign leaders last year at UNGA and has none this yr, so what gives?
He likes being on De View and Letterman more than attending those boring meetings. His schedule must be "more flexible" for such a celebrity. America needs a president ...

Dump dat shit ... Vote fo' MItt. LOL
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#751467 Sep 24, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>People will always hate others . Jews were thrown out of every country they came to dwell . Britain France Portugal Italy Germany Belgium Sweden Holland Spain Russia to name a few .
Why do i have to pay for israel security billions of dollars ?? I would rather see this money going towards fellow, needy Americans .
Republicans - money spend on wars and military
Democrats -money spend at home on fellow Americans
I believe that hatred is not an inevitable human trait, but an aberration. I understand that opinions do vary about the genetic issue, but IĎm optimistic about the human race.

You and I both get to pay for israel security billions of dollars because we are a republic that entrusts a representative government that raises revenue through taxation and our representatives believe that it serves our interest to support Israel. Tax money is a trade-off; you get some of what you want that I donít want you to have, and vice versa.

Iím happy you share my value of looking out for our fellow Americans in need of help. Youíre such a communist!
still the same

New York, NY

#751468 Sep 24, 2012
Edgar Harlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not worried about the 9mm and .45 caliber ammo they are buying. If they want to attack the public, itís the Abrams A1 tanks, and F15s that will be impossible to stop.And these idiots are worried about ammunition.Dipshit Tea Baggers.
Less ammo less resistance from tyranny, and for the hope and change people when it gets thick you grin and bare it its what you voted for because the laws that have been put in place by BUSH and supported and reinforced by OBAMA NDAA2012 and more freedom limiting LAWS he has secretly signed, also the dividing power that OBAMA has in the Black Community if you are not with him YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD BLACK PERSON FOHWTBS FBO, screw PREACHERS AND POLITICIANS POWER TO THE PEOPLE BLACK POWER
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#751470 Sep 24, 2012
still the same wrote:
Sharpton tries to tell BLACKS to forego their morals for the DEMOCRATS some preacher a preacher of the flesh is what they are not GODLY and they are using the church for the wishes of MAN NOT GOD these people are false just like the rabbis who told the JEWS in GERMANY they would only be going to work camps and they would secure their valuables until they were released by the NAZI we all know how that went preachers are humans and weak of the flesh but they are our moral compass until they are outed so do YOU really know how to read a MORAL COMPASS EDDIE LONG, a preacher tells YOU to forget what the BIBLE SAYS FOR DEMOCRATS
Hey, if it weren't for the racial divide pushed by the Rev. Al "I ain't never had a church" Sharpton, he'd be unemployed ... same for the Rev. Jesse "I gots a lub chil' " Jackson. LOL
fred

Milford, CT

#751471 Sep 24, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't say those receiving welfare; he said those who pay not federal income tax--soldiers, students, the elderly, a lot of his fellow off-shorers, and the working poor...Glad to see he's your kind of fool, and you've found him.
47%- a large percentage of who are members of the Kenyan's fluker slut dependent class, pay no federal taxes and demand big government programs without paying for them

America gets it

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#751472 Sep 24, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Left Applauds NFL Replacement Referees
Respects and thanks league for giving below standard, incompetent people a "fair shot".
Do you actually have a link for that? Retard say what?
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#751473 Sep 24, 2012
FACT: Obamacare will raise taxes on 600,000 Americans BELOW THE POVERTY LINE
carol

Orlando, FL

#751474 Sep 24, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
If the republicans want war they should come out and say so.
Orlando will not receive a first strike so you can advocate war from the safety of your computer ;-)
Nobody wants war - but the enemy doesn't need to know that, do they?

Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#751475 Sep 24, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You spent quite some time telling us about a place he's not go to be speaking at.
Yes I did, didnít I?

According to local news, conservative Cincinnatiís MSM, Paul Ryan will be here as I reported, even though the business where the event will occur is surprisingly obscure. Maybe heís only going to stop by to pick up money. I hope not, because Iíve got a few questions.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#751476 Sep 24, 2012
Edgar Harlan wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as Obama is at the helm we'll be alright.If the spray tan mannequin Mittens was in office I would tell you that it's possible.Putting forth such a tan marshmallow candidate that doesn't stand a chance was brilliant,and for that we thank you.Be thankful for Obama's second term,face it,digest it,embrace it.
Obama/Biden 2012
Moving America Forward
You sound just like El Negrito: Obama Counter to Terror: Downplay?
President's initial response to what many in his administration now admit was a terrorist attack on US Consulate in Libya appears to follow his first response to three other acts of terror: Fort Hood, Christmas Day bomber and Times Square bomber.
POWER PLAY: Obama Answer to Muslim Rage Mirrors Response to Economy:'A Bump in the Road'

What, me worry?

Look ... look ... I's blaaaack ... I's cooool ... I's on Da View.

LOL

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#751477 Sep 24, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually have a link for that? Retard say what?
Um, that would be you.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#751478 Sep 24, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
FACT: Obamacare will raise taxes on 600,000 Americans BELOW THE POVERTY LINE
... and millions of middle class will be hit with a tax ...'er ... fine.
Jane Says

Jamaica, NY

#751479 Sep 24, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Obama says Israel's concern about Iran's race for a nuclear bomb is "noise"
Ahmadinejad agrees:
ďWe, generally speaking, do not take very seriously the issue of the Zionists and the possible dangers emanating from them,Ē he said early in the interview.ďOf course, they would love to find a way for their own salvation by making a lot of noise and to raise stakes in order to save themselves. But I do not believe they will succeed.Ē
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
Silly Israel trying to find a way to survive Iran's determination to wipe them off the face of the earth?
Silly Jews who vote for Obama whose priorities when not apologizing and appeasing are appearing on talk shows and Broadway when not golfing or campaigning.

I don't get it--it's like when they lined up in orderly rows and organized their luggage for the trains to Auschwitz.'but, but, but....I always vote Democrat as do all liberal Jews.'
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#751480 Sep 24, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually have a link for that? Retard say what?
Retard "actually" asks for a link?
still the same

New York, NY

#751481 Sep 24, 2012
The dollar in my pocket came from the REAGAN ERA IT PAID FOR MY KIDS, MY HOUSE, ALL MY CARS,Clinton COST ME MONEY WHEN HE CAME IN but I made it up without a government HANDOUT IM NOT VOTING FOR A HANDOUT PRESIDENT and for that matter there is nothing for OBAMA to HAND OUT HE GAVE IT AWAY TO HIS BIG BUSINESS DONORS on WALL STREET AND FLEET STREET all the people on MLK BLVD got WAS A SMILE AND A PHONY ACCENT,Talk ABOUT OBAMA AS THE SLUM LORDs LAWYER THROWING BLACK FOLKS OUT OF THEIR HOMES WHY DO THE BLACKS THAT REALLY KNOW OBAMA not SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS AND HIS WIFE REAL HISTORY farrahkhan speak the truth about your so called friend, why did'nt he live in the HOOD WITH THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY all he did in chitown was smudge alittle BLACK on his face whats in your HEARTY BARRY SOTERO THE HATE FOR YOUR BLACK FATHER WHO ABANDONED YOU AND YOUR MOTHER LOL
sam the painter

Birmingham, AL

#751482 Sep 24, 2012
Just say No,to the silly knee grow in the white house!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump says he's 'like, really smart,' 'a very s... 2 min Red Crosse 455
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Chilli J 51,989
News Members of Haitian community react to Trump's c... 3 min Taletha 368
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 4 min Taletha 127
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 5 min Retribution 37
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min June VanDerMark 326,226
News News 14 Mins Ago Democrat's upset in Wisconsin ... 8 min Red Crosse 4
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 12 min Poster Child for ... 2,585
News Oprah speech has Democrats buzzing about possib... 22 min Retribution 536
News Bipartisan deal would create 12-year citizenshi... 35 min Doe 125
More from around the web