Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1564667 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#749326 Sep 22, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Failed attempt at logic.
Keep trying...break it down and try to absorb it--one line at a time, you might find it easier to digest. If that doesn't work--there might be a "follow the bouncy ball videeeoh fer ya to ponder lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012-No more FAILURE!
REAL Economic Experience FOR America again!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#749327 Sep 22, 2012
When asked what she wants to say to Republican critics of Mitt, Ann Romney said "Stop it! This is hard!" I have news for you, Ann being President is hard too. And people criticize you even after you get the job! You think this is hard? Try running the country while the other party has ground the Congress to a halt and their base accuses you of being a foreign-born imposter. Ann maybe you should unwind with some comfort food. Go make yourself some tuna and pasta. Or have the kitchen staff make it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#749328 Sep 22, 2012
C'mon liberals...there's nothing wrong in admitting you were misled. There IS something wrong in knowing it and not admitting it.

The first step is to admit it. You're honesty would be both refreshing and welcomed.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I simply want you to be a clear thinker and truth seeker. We need more of those nowadays.

So whaddya say? Anyone ready to be the first one to take that first step? It's always the most difficult but it gets easier after that. Kind of like getting the toxins out of your system when you start eating healthier.

You'll feel better. Promise.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#749329 Sep 22, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation -Raider does not like what the poster said.
You must be a martian if you understand what he welfare queen fro. Ky writes. Can you write martianese too?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#749330 Sep 22, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Another prejudice? Is there anyone you don't hate except the wealthy?
Its no wonder you support Romney, neither one of you can keep your foot out of your mouth.
You and Jumping Joe Biden seem to have a size 13 in yours, hypocrite. Which one of Obama's 57 states are you from commie?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#749331 Sep 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch 2016 free on youtube comrade Jean.
Learn something about the Kenyan mau mau
It's true! OBAMA 2016 is on the youtubies ----> Vimeo: http://youtu.be/tDY6v8KdSYs
Great documentary.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#749332 Sep 22, 2012
Gramps isn't time for a nap? You been at this all day and night, give it rest and go to bed.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#749333 Sep 22, 2012
One year ago a beautiful, charming little 8 year old girl was taken away from us by a pederast. We will always remember you Kerra.

I recently saw an article claiming being a pedophile is normal. Speak up for those who have lost their lives to these individuals. It is NOT normal but a sinister act done to our most vulnerable.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#749334 Sep 22, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think you miht actually ocasionally write something that was factual. Still waiting.
What's a junior lawyer? And Obama wasn't a Harvard professor ...he was a "full fledged" Constitutional law professor however at the University of Chicago. You've been shown the statements repeatedly but are both stupid and dishonest enough to ignore that repeatedly....just like the people you vote for . Rightwing lies never die...they get resurrected and spread around like manure by dishonest stupid people like you.
How about that pirate who met with Obama? What an outrage!
Have you been commited to an institution Jean? We have missed having the most hateful and disturbed person (you) for a while.

Where have you been?
Imhotep

Cape Coral, FL

#749335 Sep 22, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
Mitt has obviously plotted and schemed since he was twenty one. He most likely knows the tax code better then any person on earth.Give Mitt the job of, Director of the Internal Revenue Service.
Mitt trying to play us as all saps.
He's rather ingenious at the ways he's dreamed up with in shafting Uncle Sam.
It's men like him who have created this financial mess for all of us. Mit has to be in denial.
All his foreign investments in order to avoid U.S.taxes stimulates whose economy?
I can't actually believe he considered running.
BIngo!

Mitt in 15 seconds - must see!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/PjB9jlDvUNM...
Genie

Stratford, CT

#749336 Sep 22, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a martian if you understand what he welfare queen fro. Ky writes. Can you write martianese too?
I thought you were dead.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#749337 Sep 22, 2012
If all us actually paid Mitt tax rate of about 15%, we would all be speaking Chinese long ago.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#749338 Sep 22, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
When asked what she wants to say to Republican critics of Mitt, Ann Romney said "Stop it! This is hard!" I have news for you, Ann being President is hard too. And people criticize you even after you get the job! You think this is hard? Try running the country while the other party has ground the Congress t Io a halt and their base accuses you of being a foreign-born imposter. Ann maybe you should unwind with some comfort food. Go make yourself some tuna and pasta. Or have the kitchen staff make it.
The Democrats War on Women continues...
carol

Orlando, FL

#749339 Sep 22, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't get it, did you?
Next, you'll call him drunk. Its a pattern. In Texas they eliminated critical thinking courses! Why ?
To have more people like you.
Get what? Another one of his sanctimonious rants?

When his first sentence starts out with "you're absolutely correct in that your normal is within x standard deviations from the median and I'm probably not in that population", the rest is pretty predictable.

I prefer the word inebriated. Tenzing needs a diversion when he posts things like "the blue skins in your herd starts off on the right foot while all rational herdsmen know you should start with your right".

My suggestion was a dating site.

Genie

Stratford, CT

#749340 Sep 22, 2012
Jean wrote:
Anyone see the VW commercial with the bulldog? Hysterical.....
You're in commercials now?
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#749341 Sep 22, 2012
carol wrote:
C'mon liberals...there's nothing wrong in admitting you were misled. There IS something wrong in knowing it and not admitting it.
The first step is to admit it. You're honesty would be both refreshing and welcomed.
Can't speak for anyone else, but I simply want you to be a clear thinker and truth seeker. We need more of those nowadays.
So whaddya say? Anyone ready to be the first one to take that first step? It's always the most difficult but it gets easier after that. Kind of like getting the toxins out of your system when you start eating healthier.
You'll feel better. Promise.
You first Carol..you first ya moron. You can start with those wmds ......go ahead cheech...
You and truth don't exist in the same universe. Ignorance and dishonesty rule your rightwing world. Your handlers work 24/7 keep you that way.
carol

Orlando, FL

#749342 Sep 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like to bump into Tenzing on e harmony?
First Date dialogue
Hi Tenzing, I'm Carol
Hi Carol, you're stupid
He'd have to hide his "crazy" right off the bat, that's for sure.

But maybe he'd be lucky enough to find a Lily-type companion. She thinks his insights about "blue skins" and "herdsmen" are absolutely profound.
Genie

Stratford, CT

#749343 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh how quaint, two bitter old dummies commiserating.
You and Jean have always been hypocritical vile beasts.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#749344 Sep 22, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean,

Like Carol mentioned--go ahead--be the first one to admit it---you were mislead.

"Political Terrorism"

NO welfare here--born, raised and MANY Years WORKING CLASS.

Sorry to bust your typical libuhrulTIC distortion!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL *stellar* Economic Expereince FOR America again!
Genie

Stratford, CT

#749345 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
You didn't get it, did you?
Next, you'll call him drunk. Its a pattern. In Texas they eliminated critical thinking courses! Why ?
To have more people like you.
Lyin' lily hits the bottle early.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Dogen 221,824
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min FlabbyTabby 279,615
News Democrats Announce Bipartisan Agreement on Sanc... 2 min Cordwainer Trout 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min District 1 242,259
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Frank N Stine 16,222
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min John-K 315,227
News Psychiatrists say Trump is mentally ill 8 min Ms Sassy 109
News Democrats, civil rights group aim to block Trum... 29 min whoselineisitanyway 126
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 59 min Retired SOF 321
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 492
More from around the web