Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1685104 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Romney-racist cult member

Chicago, IL

#719836 Aug 24, 2012
President Starky wrote:
I love hearing the sound of whining liberals as this election slips away from obamboozle.
"Stuff's gettin better"
ha ha ha . I bet you dont believe your own words

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reagan a mass murder

Chicago, IL

#719837 Aug 24, 2012
WrningSgn wrote:
I am truly amazed how EASILY Mc Cain supporters state that they are "Not Proud of America"
You people that state that are phonies. Big FN Phonies.
These are the same clowns that have the Flags Up. Complain on Talk Radio day and night. Quickly label everyone else unAmerican.
But one election doesn't go your way. America is broken.
You people know NOTHING about fighting, or what it truly is to be an American. I'm glad this election exposed you people for the True Fake Phonies you really are.
God bless True Americans!!!!
we (Americans)moved on

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

unauthorized_use r

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#719838 Aug 24, 2012
SHOOT_YOURSELF wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will have a press conference and it will be Obama and Holder, naked and covered in Wesson Oil, going after it "fast and furious" he will announce he is a homo, and that since no one opposes him as president he is supreme leader of Earth , the first world dictator , He will demand all gay men get married and then he will Invite every Mexican in Mexico to move to America and start raping and killing our kids at a faster rate than they do now.
he will then order that 80% of the riches income be given to the poor
and he start slapping holder yelling
"I AM ROBIN HOOD king of SHERWOOD FOREST" "RIDE MY ASS STICK IT ALL THE WAY UP MY ASS" "I HAVE WON THE PRESIDENCY NO ONE CAN STOP ME"
and then he will jizz off all over the place and the press conference will end with michelle saying
"damn all that for a fag?"
Actually she said flag, she was disgusted by the large ceremony held for the deceased military soldier and that thought that they didnt deserve such large attention for dying on duty. So as a way to spit on the ceremony as an American service. So "all that for a damn flag " was her way of saying what a ridiculous way to hold a funeral.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reagan a mass murder

Chicago, IL

#719839 Aug 24, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Actually she said flag, she was disgusted by the large ceremony held for the deceased military soldier and that thought that they didnt deserve such large attention for dying on duty. So as a way to spit on the ceremony as an American service. So "all that for a damn flag " was her way of saying what a ridiculous way to hold a funeral.
Thank God Barry brought our boys home .. God bless him and American Soldiers

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#719840 Aug 24, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Romney has several proven businesses still up and running and Ryans plans have saved several as he was governor,plus he saved an entire economy. Can NObama say either of those things?
Too bad Ryan voted for the bank bailouts and the auto bail out and a bigger defense budget
Grey Ghost

Amelia Court House, VA

#719842 Aug 24, 2012
SHOOT_YOURSELF wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will have a press conference and it will be Obama and Holder, naked and covered in Wesson Oil, going after it "fast and furious" he will announce he is a homo, and that since no one opposes him as president he is supreme leader of Earth , the first world dictator , He will demand all gay men get married and then he will Invite every Mexican in Mexico to move to America and start raping and killing our kids at a faster rate than they do now.
he will then order that 80% of the riches income be given to the poor
and he start slapping holder yelling
"I AM ROBIN HOOD king of SHERWOOD FOREST" "RIDE MY ASS STICK IT ALL THE WAY UP MY ASS" "I HAVE WON THE PRESIDENCY NO ONE CAN STOP ME"
and then he will jizz off all over the place and the press conference will end with michelle saying
"damn all that for a fag?"
It's very sad that some have allowed their hatred and political madness to reach such a fanatical level. Your hatred is equal to that of most mass murderers and I suggest you seek counseling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#719843 Aug 24, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad Ryan voted for the bank bailouts and the auto bail out and a bigger defense budget
You left out his plan to fix Medicare. Do away with Medicare. Under the Ryan Plan Medicare will be done away with. It was the only way to save enough money to give Mitt a .08% tax rate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Blue Bell, PA

#719844 Aug 24, 2012
obarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a war on women, look here, obama seems to be pushing women and their rights to the dark ages.
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/05/27/obamas-w...
Obama's rotten economy and high unemployment is a "war on women"....as well as a war on men....

birth control pills are a trivial expense....if one can find a job....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Blue Bell, PA

#719845 Aug 24, 2012
President Starky wrote:
I love hearing the sound of whining liberals as this election slips away from obamboozle.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Obama is desperate and has nothing to run on except filthy personal attacks.....Obama's record is a disaster.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Blue Bell, PA

#719846 Aug 24, 2012
Earlier this week, Senator Al Franken of Minnesota joined Vice President Joe Biden for a campaign event in Minnesota.

"Biden got plenty of support from Minnesota Democrats," PostBulletin.com reports. "Sen. Al Franken praised Obama for pushing the health care law, saying it will help more seniors get help paying for prescriptions and will ensure Medicare's solvency for an additional eight years."

But before Franken was a senator he was a writer on the TV show Saturday Night Live. Then, he famously joked about raping CBS reporter Lesley Stahl.

As New York magazine reported in 1995, from a writing session that the reporter sat in on:

Franken:“And,‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or,‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or,‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”

With the national conversation now turning to women's issues as a result of the bizarre and offensive comments by Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin over the weekend, it seems a bit odd that Vice President Biden would take the stage with Franken, considering his own lack of sensitivity to the horrors of rape.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Blue Bell, PA

#719847 Aug 24, 2012
Reagan a mass murder wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God Barry brought our boys home .. God bless him and American Soldiers
guess that's why Americans continue to be slaughtered in Afghanistan even after Barry surrendered to the Tol-E-Bon.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#719848 Aug 24, 2012
The Akin Panic

....What the reactions to Akin’s gaffe and the congressional skinny-dipper in the Sea of Galilee expose is a fear in the soul of the GOP that history is passing it by and the end may be near.

For decades, the GOP has been the party that cuts marginal tax rates, opposes abortion, defends traditional marriage, sends troops to fight for our values abroad and slashes government spending.

Today’s GOP establishment is queasy even talking about social issues and recognizes that the new America has had it with the Afghanistans and Iraqs, wants to raise taxes on the wealthiest 1 percent and contains scores of millions who will punish any politician who threatens their benefits.

The GOP’s insoluble problem is that the multicultural, multiethnic and multilingual country they created with their open borders appears not to like the brand of dog food the party sells.

Beating up on Todd Akin is not going to change that.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr Owl II

Montgomery, AL

#719849 Aug 24, 2012
Is it ok to swim naked if you are British...

Science to the rescue...

"The prince was just behaving like a typical young British man, says Kate Fox, a social anthropologist at the Social Issues Research Centre, which has done research for both the government and the drinks industry"

"He was behaving perfectly normally. It wasn't in public and he didn't know he was being filmed," she says"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19353761

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr Owl II

Montgomery, AL

#719850 Aug 24, 2012
Democrats throwing college kids off a cliff...

Obamacare, college tuition rises, and states will have to choose which one to ditch...

"As the Medicaid mandate rises, the educational funding declines. That is passed on to universities and they raise tuition in order to make up for it."

http://news.investors.com/article/623088/2012...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

#719851 Aug 24, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
guess that's why Americans continue to be slaughtered in Afghanistan even after Barry surrendered to the Tol-E-Bon.....
Typical right winger, blaming Obama for having to fix Bush/Republican problems.

Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant and abandoned Afghanistan to invade a country that had nothing to do with Al Qaida or 9-11.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fayetteville, PA

#719852 Aug 24, 2012
Mr Owl II wrote:
Is it ok to swim naked if you are British...
Science to the rescue...
"The prince was just behaving like a typical young British man, says Kate Fox, a social anthropologist at the Social Issues Research Centre, which has done research for both the government and the drinks industry"
"He was behaving perfectly normally. It wasn't in public and he didn't know he was being filmed," she says"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19353761
Being naked in your hotel room is now the same as being naked in public.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fayetteville, PA

#719853 Aug 24, 2012
Big Business is doing fine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fayetteville, PA

#719854 Aug 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it went up from 8.2% to 8.3% this month.
A new CBO report just out doesn't paint a very rosy picture either.
BBC - Spending cuts and tax rises due to take effect in 2013 could trigger a sharp slowdown in the US economy, Congress's budget office has said.
It warned that unless Congress acts to avert a "fiscal cliff", the US could see its gross domestic product (GDP) shrink by 0.5% next year.
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) said the US would see growth drop by 2.9% in the first half of next year.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-193...
Seems to me we need to get on another track in November.
Paul Ryan, a Congressional leader, can't get it done. It is Congress that can't solve these issues & will run us to the cliff & maybe shove us over board.

Democrats wants a combination of revenue increases & spending cuts.

Republicans refuse any revenue increases because of their pledge to a lobbyist.

Why would anyone elect a person whose allegiance is to a lobbyist over the good of this country?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr Owl II

Montgomery, AL

#719855 Aug 24, 2012
Rape tents, Occupy + Democrats, and Akin has to go...

"Why aren’t we running hard on the Democrats support for the Occupy movement? At least as hard as they are running on Todd Akin"

http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/08/why-aren...

Do Democrats really need a bunch of Rapists/protestors to advance an agenda?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#719856 Aug 24, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I got a few days to catch up on so I'm entitled to have some fun. I will be pulling out around Monday for a while my gal friend has a pretty important job with the Government so we work good together. She laughs at me all the time for playing on here, but I think she knows I 'm just having fun.
Wow, and we all thought Janet Napolitano was a lesbian.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 4 min Baptist ism by Proxy 647
News Trump declares victory after senators strike de... 6 min tomin cali 1
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 6 min Royal 339
News Arson Is Suspected After Home Of Roy Moore's Ac... 9 min Mitt s dog crate 22
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 min Bill Dunning 37,862
News Expert: Steinle shooting could have been accide... 19 min Truth 8
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 21 min Travesty 53,096
News White House says Trump focused on minimizing sh... 1 hr Wait Wait 41
News US marches for women's rights slam Trump, encou... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 61
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 1 hr youll shoot your ... 223
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 hr Into The Night 2,668
More from around the web