Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250627 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#699300 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you want the girls to talk like you? Gimme' a break, Massey, you'd be suing the school 'cause the progeny couldn't score above a 12 ACT.
Coming from the ocd idiot. I'll be paying the therapist bills for your daughter for years to cone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#699301 Aug 1, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> no,just an urge to support a moral business , but I'm sure that if there were people out there who fk chickens the libs like lilly would support them and think of them as normal.
After his liberal buddies are done violating the chicken, dim dum gives it a good pucker and slurps it clean.

Then he eats the chicken.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#699302 Aug 1, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the homophobic idiot goes out of business, I will never eat there again and will recommend that others don't also..
Now we have 2 good reasons to eat at Chick-fil-A.. we can support a moral business and we wont have to eat in the same room with a libtard. Thanks ghosty ..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Marietta, GA

#699303 Aug 1, 2012
Neat Rick would be to Get President Bush to the convention carnival.

George W. Bush, the last Republican to hold the White House, remains politically toxic in some circles.

While Bush has endorsed Romney, he is Not Involved in his campaign and has said he does not plan to attend the GOP convention.
-
Clinton will speak in prime-time at the Democratic convention in Charlotte, N.C., on Sept. 5, the night before Obama formally accepts the party nomination. While the number two on the ticket often speaks that night, the Obama campaign has instead decided that Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will speak on the same night.
Florida wrote:
Bill Clinton Will Overshadow Obama at Convention
-
Democrats may be making a mistake by giving former President Bill Clinton a large role at the party’s convention next month.
Clinton will formally nominate President Barack Obama at the confab in Charlotte. And the former president may dwarf Obama, as Clinton’s strengths and Obama’s weaknesses will shine through, told CNN’s “Starting Point” Wednesday, Politico reports.
-
It’s a very high-risk for President Obama to have President Clinton at the convention and nominate him.
-
“It’s going to drive home how big the differences are. President Clinton could work in a bipartisan way. President Obama can’t. President Obama repealed, by executive order — in my judgment, illegally — the welfare reform that was the center of the Clinton years. President Clinton got four consecutive balanced budgets. President Obama has had huge deficits.”
-
The bottom line is that having Bill Clinton there is going to remind people of the Democrat they used to like, and may in fact shrink Obama by comparison.
-
Bill's will be laying down the groundwork for Hillary Clinton running for president in 2016. Everything she is doing and everything he is doing argues that they want to run Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, so while he might appear with Obama in fundraisers in New York and elsewhere, he's basically undermining Obama...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Marietta, GA

#699304 Aug 1, 2012
oops

Trick would be to Get President Bush to the convention carnival.

George W. Bush, the last Republican to hold the White House, remains politically toxic in some circles.

While Bush has endorsed Romney, he is Not Involved in his campaign and has said he does not plan to attend the GOP convention.
-
Clinton will speak in prime-time at the Democratic convention in Charlotte, N.C., on Sept. 5, the night before Obama formally accepts the party nomination. While the number two on the ticket often speaks that night, the Obama campaign has instead decided that Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will speak on the same night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#699305 Aug 1, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Governor Romney pay taxes or
Not for the last ten years?
I'm only interested in 2009, Homer focused like a laser on that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#699306 Aug 1, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A car setting in your own driveway with expired tags is not against the law. Tags are for driving on the highway.
Depends on what the city code says

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#699307 Aug 1, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the ocd idiot. I'll be paying the therapist bills for your daughter for years to cone.
She doesn't have a daughter. Or any children at all.

If she did, you'd find them helping out the family business in the truck stop parking lot.

:~)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#699308 Aug 1, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney seemed a bad tourist
Doubt if he has a foreign policy idea
Obama is a horrible tourist-

His wife mauled the Queen
He gave a crummy gift to the PM and as far as that goes to the Queen

And not satisfied he was BUTT enough-he returned Britain's bust

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#699309 Aug 1, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> Now we have 2 good reasons to eat at Chick-fil-A.. we can support a moral business and we wont have to eat in the same room with a libtard. Thanks ghosty ..
Grey bloat doesn't eat there anyway.

They don't take food Stamps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#699310 Aug 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No, not gonna happen, rightwingers are way too stupid. Every time Obama plants a seedling some overweight uneducated rightwing dullard steps on it and crushes into oblivion.
OMG, what are you the fruity leader of the Big O club? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GayLobsterGhost

Lakewood, NJ

#699311 Aug 1, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Governor Romney pay taxes or
Not for the last ten years?
Yes, he did; however, all donations to the Gay Ghost Prostate Fund were somehow diverted to Obama campaign buttons, so until the investigation is properly concluded, all information and Gay Ghost will remain incarcerated in the Virginia Prison System.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#699312 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
http://youtu.be/Dgk60nHCvcMhtt p://youtu.be/Dgk60nHCvcM
<quoted text>A is a vowel, Methmouth, but I did type plural for singular, and as a liberal, I admit when I've made a mistake. You want to conjugate? Go see your ol' man at La Grange sometime soon or you could do this one is espanol?
Once again leo, you resort to ignorance of the lowest kind.

Generally speaking-
“a” should be used before words that begin with consonants (e.g., b, c ,d) while “an” should be used before words that begin with vowels (e.g., a,e,i)....
and try to focus on the "context" next time as well, as you seem a bit confused on the correct application of the word
con·ju·gate
&#8194; &#8194;[v. kon-juh-geyt; adj., n. kon-juh-git,-geyt] Show IPA verb, con·ju·gat·ed, con·ju·gat·ing, adjective, noun
verb (used with object)
Grammar .
a.
to inflect (a verb).
b.
to recite or display all or some subsets of the inflected forms of (a verb), in a fixed order: One conjugates the present tense of the verb “be” as “I am, you are, he is, we are, you are, they are.”

And once again, you ARE wrong.

The only "drugs" in mouth are b/p and legally, validly prescribed.

Which really, is NONE of your business anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Marietta, GA

#699313 Aug 1, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>does anyone have an Ebonics translator?
In English The longer he keeps his tax forms secret, the more intense is the speculation about what he is hiding.

Is he really richer than he has let on -- a billionaire, perhaps? Are there years in which he paid no taxes?

Is there something so damning in the documents that he is willing to sustain the damage to his campaign caused by his failure to disclose?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Marietta, GA

#699314 Aug 1, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a horrible tourist-
His wife mauled the Queen
He gave a crummy gift to the PM and as far as that goes to the Queen
And not satisfied he was BUTT enough-he returned Britain's bust
So is the ten years with No taxes real?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#699315 Aug 1, 2012
JEB wrote:
oops
Trick would be to Get President Bush to the convention carnival.
-
You want to know something funnier than that? It is the DNC convention with it changes of venues -rumor has it they are meeting in a HS gym and they are telling each other not to come to save space.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#699316 Aug 1, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that, but it's not a state law that allows police to do that but a local ordinance. Beyond that this is a national thread where nobody really gives a flying fk about what happens in your neighborhood or mine. You know why that is Flack?
It's because most of these fks that give you hearts and flowers are fkn trolls who post day and night on dozens of threads, it's the price you pay for posting on topix without the lights on.
Flack left to build an ark, he heard some story about a rogue wave out in the Atlanic, he's in full panic mode.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#699317 Aug 1, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
In English The longer he keeps his tax forms secret, the more intense is the speculation about what he is hiding.
Is he really richer than he has let on -- a billionaire, perhaps? Are there years in which he paid no taxes?
Is there something so damning in the documents that he is willing to sustain the damage to his campaign caused by his failure to disclose?
Ya, those damn rumors. I heard a rumor Harry Reid is a pederast, just a rumor, but the more intense the speculation if Reid does not get on it and release his FBI report. Reid would release it if there wasn't something damming in the documents!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#699318 Aug 1, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, what are you the fruity leader of the Big O club? LOL
No, I am not. Are you speaking on behalf of the other overweight uneducated rightwing dullards?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#699319 Aug 1, 2012
JEB wrote:
Neat Rick would be to Get President Bush to the convention carnival.
-
<quoted text>
The reason Biden was pick as VP was to make Obama look Smart, no surprise both will speak on the same night!! Biden will overshadow Obama Ineptness not a bad Strategy!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 2,028
News Trump won't back down on immigration; protester... 4 min tod see the light 24
News Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies 6 min Synque 98
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min - Lady Liberty - 332,467
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Jay 186,081
News Polygamous Montana trio applies for wedding lic... 9 min Fundie Concernd B... 14
News Episcopalians to vote on allowing gay marriage ... 13 min Fundie Concernd B... 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Jacques Ottawa 191,985
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min red and right 168,613
News Oklahoma court: Ten Commandments monument must ... 59 min tod see the light 25
More from around the web