Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403647 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#695871 Jul 27, 2012
Krauthammer Slams Romney Over Olympics Comment:‘Unbelievable,’‘Incomp rehensible’

On Fox News , Charles Krauthammer criticized Mitt Romney for his comments saying that all the problems facing the London Olympics feel “disconcerting.” Romney made the comment in an interview last night with Brian Williams. Krauthammer said that all Romney has to do is say nothing and come out of the trip looking better on U.S.-Britain relations than the president, and he messed up on the first day.

Regarding Prime Minister David Cameron‘s quip that you could easily hold the Olympics in “the middle of nowhere,” Krauthammer said he was clearly referring to Utah, the state where Romney helped run the Winter Olympics in 2002. He said that Romney’s comments on the London Olympics were “unbelievable,”“incomprehensib le,” and “a lot of other adjectives.” Krauthammer said Romney shouldn’t be saying anything on his international trip, except for kind words about the countries he is visiting.

Krauthammer rattled off a list of reasons why President Obama has, in his opinion, damaged the special relationship between the two countries, and marveled at how Romney was already getting all sorts of heated criticism.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2012-summer-olympic...

Marvel away FOXbot darling. A truly smart person would not. Not like Mitt has never gaffed before.

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#695872 Jul 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Charles Krauthammer? The American Pulitzer Prize–winning syndicated columnist whose column is syndicated to more than 275 newspapers and media outlets?
Who also earned a Doctor of Medicine from Harvard Medical School and went on to became board certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology?
Whose New Republic essays won the "National Magazine Award for Essays and Criticism" and an essay for Time magazine brought him national acclaim?
The same Charles Krauthammer who has received numerous other awards including the People for the American Way's First Amendment Award, the Champion/Tuck Award for Economic Understanding and the Eric Breindel Award for Excellence in Opinion Journalism and who the former president Bill Clinton, called "a brilliant man" in a December 2010 press conference?
Yes, I think he's brilliant too.
"He didn't build that"

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#695873 Jul 27, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Time magazine sums it up this way: Romney's blunders have undercut the entire purpose of the trip, which was to prove he could adequately represent US interests with international leaders despite his scant foreign policy experience. Even Drudge has turned against him.
Time magazine? TIME MAGAZINE!!!??

Hee, Hee.

This is 3 months away from the election and Liberal media puke is rising. Would you expect anything else but?

Born yesterday, I see.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695874 Jul 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
she won't take a stance till fox straightens this in house battle up.
You'll have to wait until 9 or 10, whenever O'Reilly comes on, he looks out for the folks, Carol says so
Florida

Tampa, FL

#695875 Jul 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
so you agree with the kraut that Romney is an idiot?
Dont Tell Rahm: Louis Farrakhan Opposes Same-Sex Marriage
-
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel blasted Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy's divulgement in a recent interview that he was against same sex marriage. Emanuel blasted Cathy, saying that his values "aren't Chicago's values" and agreed with Alderman Joe Moreno's vow to block another Chick-Fil-A restaurant from opening in Chicago.
-
On Sunday, May 27, Minister Louis Farrakhan spoke in San Diego, California, where he delved into a plethora of subjects, ranging from Mexican heritage to Israel’s alleged “war-mongering.” Among the topics he weighed in on, Farrakhan also took the time to tackle homosexuality and President Barack Obama’s recent endorsement of same-sex marriage.
-
“Now don’t you dare say,‘Farrakhan was preachin’ hate. He’s homophobic.‘ I’m not afraid of my brothers and sisters or others who may be practicing what God condemned in the days of Lot,” he proclaimed.
-
While he seemed bent on not preaching “hate,” Farrakhan made no bones about his opposition to homosexuality and he relied upon the aforementioned texts to reiterate his views.
-
It's the culture....
dem

United States

#695876 Jul 27, 2012
demtard wrote:
<quoted text>He saw your baggy chin and noticed your nose only had one hole and was droopy so he left. Why? You trying to mooch again?
nostrilfuckface for sure.
carol

Orlando, FL

#695877 Jul 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
Sorry I meant 'Ahole Frank', the 'a' should be capitalized as it's a proper name.
Since you're obviously not going to get your climbing gear, I hope at least you have a good lifevest so that when you get washed away in the floods under the leadership of Obama's "let's just stay where we are in the lowlands", you might have a good chance of floating up to higher ground.

Then again, I hope I do too if Obama gets reelected. We'd all better purchase a good lifevest if that's the case.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#695879 Jul 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not me ahole Frank, I make purchases all the time to help get the economy get back on track.
You go buy some more gold to fill your coffin with.
The best way to put our country on the right track is for ever able bodied adult to do an honest days work. Obama should encourage polices that allow everyone an opportunity to do eight hours work for eight hours pay. Instead he closed work opportunities for tens of millions while encouraging tens of millions to to go on welfare and to claim government benefits because he doesn't want people working for a living.
dem

United States

#695880 Jul 27, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>If you got rear-ended real hard, it would be a face lift.
nostrilfuckface for sure
dem

United States

#695881 Jul 27, 2012
flack wrote:
Obama campaign funds drying up. President Obama's campaign is running a deficit as funds are being spent faster than they are coming in. With 4 months to go the Obama campaign has run out of money.
link?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#695882 Jul 27, 2012
Galt wrote:
1.5% GDP growth
Watch Obama spin that miserable result as a positive.
They all ready did.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#695883 Jul 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
the righties here love the wealthy.
Yet they got very nervous when I said I stayed at the Venetian.
Is that the cheap Kenyan hoorehouse on Chicago's S. side?
carol

Orlando, FL

#695884 Jul 27, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising?
Raising the bar of inappropriate posts.
dem

United States

#695885 Jul 27, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Krauthammer is not going to be the next President. Romney wasn't my first choice but he should be every ones choice on November 6th. He is our only chance to restore our country to it's pre-Obama eminence.
lol!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#695886 Jul 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Refreshing, isn't it?
Beats the liberal media calling it like they just want to see it.
It's painfully obvious that the conservative wing of the Republican Party is still unhappy about Mittens as a candidate.

This was 'Mitt the Shit's' chance to look presidential.

He ended up lookiing like the fool he is, open mouth, insert foot.

That was his problem in the primaries, nothing has changed.

He'll probably compliment Hitler when he visits Israel.

That's how clueless this Mormon is!!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#695887 Jul 27, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad he didn't just start singing "Who Let the Dogs Out, woof, woof"
lol
dem

United States

#695888 Jul 27, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about that, but today's column was brilliant!!

""Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer slammed Mitt Romney over his unfortunate remarks about the London Olympics on Thursday night.

Romney recently questioned the city's readiness to host the games in an interview with Brian Williams, angering many Brits. Prime Minister David Cameron hit back at the remark, and London Mayor Boris Johnson also chided the candidate. The gaffe was one of several that Romney made on the first day of his overseas tour.

On Thursday's "Special Report," Krauthammer launched into a rant about Romney's Olympics comment. "It's unbelievable, it's beyond human understanding, it's incomprehensible. I'm out of adjectives," he lamented.

He said the purpose of Romney's trip was merely to express solidarity with America's British allies, and say nice things about his foreign hosts.

"All Romney has to do, say nothing," Krauthammer said. "It’s like a guy in the 100-meter dash. All he has to do is to finish, he doesn’t have to win. And instead, he tackles the guy in the lane next to him and ends up disqualified. I don’t get it.""

Why do real conservatives dislike Romney so much??

Why won't Santorum support Mittens??

Why is it that som many conservative vboices are calling for 'Mitt the Shit' to release his tax returns.

Why has Mittens pushed the Teabaggers out of the Party??

Why won't he invite Sarah Palin to his Coronation??

Troubling questions for conservatives.
the tea baggers will pray for a terrorist attack on the games to prove Romney right. It's what right wing domestic terrorists do best.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#695889 Jul 27, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Show the entire exchange.
LOL! Exchange?

Yeah, Carol was slingin' some real smut your way. Think she even told you to "hush up". Your response to that? You called her "fatass".

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#695890 Jul 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Did he say after 8 you moran? Besides it's Fox News, it's all bullsh!t anyway.
He said last night. Which is after evening. So after 8.
dem

United States

#695891 Jul 27, 2012
demtard wrote:
<quoted text>No. We all here agree you are the idiot. It's been that way since you first started posting your childish remarks, loser.

What did you say? You have an itch under your chin?
nostrilfuckface for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Divided America: Clinton highlights lack of wom... 1 min Jaimie 6
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 3 min spud 48
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 3 min Ralph from Michigan 36
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min THE LONE WORKER 201,191
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 9 min spud 188
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min katrina 88 391,139
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 12 min Dee Dee Dee 5,346
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 13 min spud 79
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Limbertwig 232,881
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 210
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 170
More from around the web