Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252099 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#692588 Jul 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Mayor Thomas Menino announced that he plans to resist Chick-fil-A's attempts to get restaurant licences in Boston until they "open up their policies."

He told the Boston Herald, "We're an open city, we're a city that's at the forefront of inclusion."
Except for people who don't think like us. Stupid fckn liberals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692589 Jul 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to inform you lily but 6000 rounds is not considered a large internet order these days but rather actually puny given that people combine orders, gun ranges place orders etc.
This Holmes kid is pretty smart and was able to do all these things on the sly__so far as we know.
One old geezer claims he got bad vibes from Holmes message machine, who knows, everyone in Aurora or sitting in front of TV camera is talking bullsht right now.
How about that guy that walked into a Florida WalMart last week, drunk, slammed his 9mm down on the counter and demanded to buy ammo under his "first" amendment right?
Oh really? It sure sounds like a lot to me; I just assumed that 6000 divided by 30 round clips; 200 clips, etc. but admit I have no idea about the subject. Why would any one individual need that much ammo is my question. Perhaps if the FBI was notified, they could have questioned this guy; they probably would have if his name was Mohommad or something.
No, I didn't hear about the Walmart guy, oh my word.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692590 Jul 23, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics over jobs. Got it
Big cities excluding Walmart in order to force their residents to pay higher prices at local stores is similar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 10

Allentown, Pa

#692591 Jul 23, 2012
Barring some unforseen event, the Food Stamp President will be re-elected. The GOP royally screwed the pooch by treating Ron Paul and his legions of supporters like the plague.

Barry obama deserves to be banned from politics and live the remainder of his life in shame. But sadly, the GOP is intent on going with a big government progressive, and ultimately, sealing America's fate.

The wealthy could care less who wins, it's only the little guy who suffers.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692592 Jul 23, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya mean like this........
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If youíve got a business -- you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet"....
It's clear that when Obama said "you didn't build that" he was talking about roads and bridges. But so what? Take that sentence, lie about what "that" in the quote refers to, and you've got irrefutable proof Obama hates America.
Here's is what lily wrote.....
<quoted text>
Romney agreed with Obama as recently as last week, saying in a campaign appearance,ďI know that you recognize a lot of people help you in a business. Perhaps the bank, the investors. There is no question your mom and dad, your school teachers. The people who provide roads, the fire, the police. A lot of people help.Ē
Here is what Romney said.....
"I know that you recognize a lot of people help you in a business. Perhaps the banks, the investors. there's no question your mom and dad, your school teachers, the people that provide roads, the fire, the police. A lot of people help".
http://m.mittromney.com/states/ohio
Are you guys just lying for the sake of lying now or what? Looks that way. You and your merry band of wingnuts are fooling nobody but yourselves with this crap.
Perhaps it would be helpful for Mitt to inform the American people of who helped him get so rich: bankuptcy laws, tax accountants, tax attornies, loophole lobbyists, money launderers, fired employees, destroyed companies and towns. He didn't do it alone; come on Mitt, tell us.
Mitt didn't pack up his $100 million in suitcases and bring it to the Cayman Islands by himself did he?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#692593 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I heard she was advertising on Craig's list for an extremely athletic black basketball player to join in her "White on Rice" reenactment number for the revue. It was reported on either Drudge or Breitbart, so it's probably just made up shit...
Wow. That was.....stupid.
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692594 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh really? It sure sounds like a lot to me; I just assumed that 6000 divided by 30 round clips; 200 clips, etc. but admit I have no idea about the subject. Why would any one individual need that much ammo is my question. Perhaps if the FBI was notified, they could have questioned this guy; they probably would have if his name was Mohommad or something.
No, I didn't hear about the Walmart guy, oh my word.
How many rounds do you suspect your local police department uses every month? Your tax money, so you may be interested.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#692595 Jul 23, 2012
Bristol Palin parenting skills: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#692596 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If youíve got a business, you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
"The point is, when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we donít do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires."
If you don't see that "THAT" referred to the American system that built everything that makes it possible for the individual to succeed, then you are as stupid as I, and Faux, believe you to be and don't deserve to be an American...just a thought.
Nope, the little commie had another Freudian moment. I wish he'd learn how to be an American.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692597 Jul 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's actually a pretty good company and one that could possibly defy the Presidents recent statement about relying on government policies, procedures, and almighty infrastructure. The closing on Sunday along with the advertising also defies modern business logic.
Mr. Cathy will regret his comments if he lives long enough. Some may recall another Southern restaurant chain that took a stand against hiring gays and gays in general. That would be Cracker Barrel and within days one of it's managers was caught in Orlando's Fashion Square Mall will his hands in the pants of a little girl, real little, under ten. There ain't nothing like like a pedo to calm down a gay basher eh?
I just don't get the point; if you have a business, everyone can be your customer. Why would you put yourself in those situations?
Bad business in my opinion. That's not the first time anti gay statements have come from this company.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#692598 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should devote your attention Bristol Palin. Sorry, Carol, but IMHO, you would be on the list of how not to parent.
OOOOoooo ... a little postpartum psychosis screw loose. LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692599 Jul 23, 2012
Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many rounds do you suspect your local police department uses every month? Your tax money, so you may be interested.
That's not the same as an individual. I do not know how many rounds they use; hopefully not much, if so, it means they are killing people.
Too bad the police didn't kill this "joker" and be done with it rather than him getting media attention that he was seeking. Send a message to these nuts, if you are armed and killing people, you will be killed. Period.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692600 Jul 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama just wants big government to stick its nose into everything. He wants to see us all as one big poor, but happy, family and he gets to decides who gets what.
Everyone already KNOWS we work together to make things happen. We just don't want to include Obama. He's just so pushy!
What a load

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#692601 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Sometimes a cigar may be just a cigar, but a gun is never just a gun to the procurer.
Tell that to bill clinton.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#692602 Jul 23, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"A lot of people help" vs "you didn't build that"
That's not what was in question nor the issue. Not that it matters.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#692603 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Perhaps it would be helpful for Mitt to inform the American people of who helped him get so rich: bankuptcy laws, tax accountants, tax attornies, loophole lobbyists, money launderers, fired employees, destroyed companies and towns. He didn't do it alone; come on Mitt, tell us.
Mitt didn't pack up his $100 million in suitcases and bring it to the Cayman Islands by himself did he?
OOOOOOoooooo ... jealousy becomes you. LOL Let's create an even greater plantation culture and have Bammy lead us in the Banana Man Song ... Day-O ... Day-a-a-o ... LOL
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692604 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Abusive reporter reported.
Abusive Obama-worshipping neglectful babymama reporter reported.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692605 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
No, we have not left anything out at all.
Here's a fine example of parenthood from none other than Bristol Palin:
The Palins have never been known for being particularly gay-friendly -- and unfortunately, it seems as if the youngest member of the family is following in the footsteps of his elders.
A newly-released clip from the Lifetime reality series "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp" shows Tripp Palin uttering a homophobic slur when mom Bristol and aunt Willow won't let him visit the swimming pool.
The Palin sisters gasp, and then giggle, when three-year-old Tripp's temper tantrum culminates in the tot calling his aunt a "faggot."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/22/trip...
huffingtonpost.com ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#692606 Jul 23, 2012
trash boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people take photos of family, friends and pets. Do you name your guns too?
Stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692607 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Most people take photos of family, friends and pets. Do you name your guns too?
lily has no family, friend or pets. Does she name her Obama fantasies and lies?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The no sale of Confederate flags has reached Co... 4 min R12 Freon 206
News Can mentally ill wait? 16 min sarcasmic energy 1
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 18 min I Am No One_ 9,447
News Clinton offers reassurance to gay youth in web ... 1 hr NorCal Native 13
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 192,402
News Undocumented immigrants are criminals, period 1 hr R12 Freon 6
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr USMail XXXII 333,152
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 3 hr USaWarringIdiotSo... 117
More from around the web