Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346088 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692665 Jul 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fer krissakes Carol.
Oh fer krissakes lily.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#692666 Jul 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure isn't very nice, is she? And after I said so many nice things to her too.
Thing is, she doesn't know anything about me or my parenting skills - but I imagine I could teach her a few things seeing that I've already been on that journey and she's just taking her first steps.
But guess some people just like being mean for meanness' sake.
Hey, leosnana, if you're reading this: Left foot...yellow.
She's prolly still fuming about not getting that free PlayStation.
XD
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692667 Jul 23, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
please stand if you built your own sewer system, water supply, natural gas supply!!!
Lol
Not to mention their buildings, their employees, the supplies needed...
This point is getting belabored out of proportion.
Sue Robbins

AOL

#692668 Jul 23, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Speaking of idiots...
"People use these weapons because they can get them." - Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Sure, and maybe Holmes was connected to "Fast & Furious", eh Dianne?
Feinstein is ONLY a pathetic "calif" version of a democrat.
No rational adult listens to anything any of them have to say on any subject. Look what their Party has done to destroy California. They are Monsters!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#692669 Jul 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...guess what? There's a lot more you left out.
What Romney ACTUALLY said was this...
“I want individuals to have their own insurance. That means the insurance company will have an incentive to keep you healthy. It also means that if you don’t like what they do, you could fire them. I like being able to fire people who provide services to me. You know, if someone isn’t giving the good service, I want to say, I’m going to go get someone else to provide this service to.”
...but I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part.
No kidding Carol. Wow, pretty sharp today eh? Pointing out John Hunstman's interpretation. Whooosh!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692670 Jul 23, 2012
Athefifthgradelevel wrote:
<quoted text>
"we know you are, but what are we".
Just for your loserTic level reading, lousybocaca raton nutcase.
LOL, how's the fudge making business going? tic tac toe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692672 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh my word you're stupider than imaginable
That's why you're supporting Obama... "you're stupider than imaginable"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692673 Jul 23, 2012
Walmart stores built by union contractors will cost more to construct than Walmart stores built by merit shops, likely resulting in higher prices for consumers. If Walmart stores become unionized, prices will go up. The consumer always pays for inefficient monopoly union labor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#692674 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
That's not the same as an individual. I do not know how many rounds they use; hopefully not much, if so, it means they are killing people.
Too bad the police didn't kill this "joker" and be done with it rather than him getting media attention that he was seeking. Send a message to these nuts, if you are armed and killing people, you will be killed. Period.
Gee Whiz Lily, we agree with you? Holy Cow!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#692675 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
"Above the Fruit-Ed plain", LOL
I like the trees! They're the right height!
I like cars!
What a dolt!
The worst. Total freaking disaster.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692676 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL, look who you're talking to!!
You forgot you told us about the wooden spoon technique?
Your babymama should have used it on you; anything would have been an improvement.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#692677 Jul 23, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps it would be helpful for Obama to inform the American people of who helped him and Michelle get so rich. He didn't do it alone; come on Barack Hussein, tell us.
Barack Hussein didn't pack up his empty wallet and honor and take them to the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine by himself, or did he?
Biden already did

" “I know, literally, Barack and I talk about it. Neither one of us would have had any shot,” Biden said.“The same with our wives. Both wives are smarter than both of us. Literally, these very accomplished women would not have any chance without some help.”"

These libturds honestly believe they can't advance in life without government help. Crazy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692678 Jul 23, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps it would be helpful for Obama to inform the American people of who helped him and Michelle get so rich. He didn't do it alone; come on Barack Hussein, tell us.
Barack Hussein didn't pack up his empty wallet and honor and take them to the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine by himself, or did he?
Does he have $100 million in tax free iras in the Cayman Islands?
The Obama's are not exactly rich, they made money from his books, just paid off their student loans a few years ago.

Romney made money srewing people over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Athefifthgradele vel

Sheridan, AR

#692679 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh my word you're stupider than imaginable
Ever wonder about your OWN major short failings Lousy?

You should.

Bentonville - The newly renovated Walmart Visitor Center is dedicated to the heritage and life of Walmart and its founder, Sam Walton, and features interactive digital displays and Sam's 1979 Ford half-ton pickup truck.
The welcome sign at the Walmart Visitor Center reads:
When Walton’s original 5&10 opened on this site, in May of 1950, no one—not even Helen and Sam Walton—could have envisioned the spectacular growth of this small business. Within a few decades, it had become the world’s largest retail company and today has thousands of stores worldwide. How did it happen? The Walmart Visitor Center was established in 1990 to tell this extraordinary story. The exhibits here chronicle the rise of a major global corporation, but they also portray the life of an American family and the dedication of millions of associates, who have made Walmart one of the world’s leading companies.
At the entrance also sits a mini-version of Sam Walton's famous pickup truck. For 10 cents kids can ride a replica of Sam’s truck.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/307689#...
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692680 Jul 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Guy's pool their orders lily, kinda like bulk buys are cheaper. People do that with pet medicines and some probably for personal medicines which they couldn't otherwise afford.
And then are are re-loaders, guys who pick up the spent shells and re-load them to be used again mostly for practice. Someone said about 300 rounds per trip to the range, that's probably about right on average. Keep in mind that 99.9% of the guys who go to ranges are solid citizens who don't think twice about buying ammo or a new weapon once in a while.
The Holmes kid had it all figured out, he knew what he could get away with and he got away with it. Today we're learning that he had learned how to produce Composition 4 (C-4) which is not an easy task, certainly not as easy as what McVeigh did or even the
unibomber.
The guy was sleepy today, medicated, who knows but over time we'll learn what set him off and maybe "for once" we'll learn from it. Probably not?
Who cares about that nutjob when the economy is crashing?
carol

Windermere, FL

#692681 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should devote your attention Bristol Palin. Sorry, Carol, but IMHO, you would be on the list of how not to parent.
Okay, so I was trying to bridge the gap between us with motherhood as our common bond and you didn't think it was sincere.

That's okay. I probably was trying too hard.

Anyway, just one little tip. If you teach your little one anything, teach her this: Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

Even if someone disagrees with her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692682 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, he looked pretty out of it. My guess is a schizophrenic breakdown. Imagine how his parents feel?
Obama's parents are deceased; they're probably not feeling anything.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692683 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Anyone who makes $400 a week and claims to pay over $8000 for healthcare has a few screws loose.
Maybe ObamaSCARE has already reached full bloom in some places.
Athefifthgradele vel

Sheridan, AR

#692684 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Anyone who makes $400 a week and claims to pay over $8000 for healthcare has a few screws loose.
Do you need a screwdriver?
We know you need some actual truth serum, some reading comprehension AND probably some mental health evaluations along with a moral compass, but hey...the screw driver is the easiest.
Walmart-aisle TWELVE year olds (next to the phat crayons loserTic.)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#692685 Jul 23, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
please stand if you built your own sewer system, water supply, natural gas supply!!!
Lol
Stupid fckn city folk think only the government can supply that stuff. Stupid fck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Limbertwig 213,605
News Cruz's 2016 strategy focuses on turning out whi... 3 min Le Jimbo 20
News House Republicans: Benghazi Movie 'Really Makes... 4 min Retired SOF 700
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 4 min GodSmacked 286
News President and Mrs. Obama on last Super Bowl in ... 5 min inbred Genius 1
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... 6 min Le Jimbo 15
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 8 min inbred Genius 703
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 56 min Cheech the Conser... 370,052
More from around the web