Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1746502 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#686058 Jul 15, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Outsourcer Obama, Obama Government Motors (GM) to build 2013 Cadillac XTS in China this year you idiot sellout... Made in America means nothing to a sellout cway...
-
Obama General Motors Co. announced Monday at the Beijing auto show that it will begin building its all-new 2013 Cadillac XTS sedan in China this year and later will bring the ELR luxury electric coupe in the country.
-
The production announcements mark a significant step in GM's push for an outsourced Cadillac to become a global brand.
-
"Introducing the XTS is part of our strategy of adding one new model per year to our Cadillac lineup in China through 2016 to address the needs of luxury car buyers nationwide," GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson said in a statement.
-
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120423/A...
-
The Plantation Poison and Outsourced Sell Out of Unconscious Liberalism...
-
It's the culture...
Lol you gonna mix him up real bad
cway

El Dorado Hills, CA

#686060 Jul 15, 2012
TooDumbToSpellNuclear wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are really Slow man ... dude none of that is true , you smacked no one , other than smacking your lips of Obamas Cock
give up dude go back and read all the post of everybody laughing at you for bein so dam n stupid.......
only one person backed you up dumbass
I feel sorry for you, you really are slow and now you just make up shit and have no clue what you talking about, everything in the above post is gibberish you threw together from your two hour research cram session, and it is just fragnenst of truths mixed with you mixed up mind i feel real real sorry for you, are you 12 ? or just slow ? my god i feel kind of bad for making you look do stupid that you just keep posting irrelevant mixed up bullshit on here
More screams from the clown getting his throat intellectually ripped out.

You insult, but I see you don't challenge the fallacies I point out in your decrepit posts.

Hence, my points stand. But please, continue ranting. It makes life so much easier when my rebuttals aren't challenged.

And we both know why. It's because you can't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“crazygamesland”

Since: May 12

Tel Aviv

#686061 Jul 15, 2012
Amazed

Ocoee, FL

#686062 Jul 15, 2012
AliObama wrote:
<quoted text>
This ass kissing follower "Amazed" has No Idea or comprehension of what real LEADERS do...
He even denies that real Leaders Take responsibility for everything under them GOOD or BAD
Again just what to expect from these Products of Reverse Eugenics and "the Great Society"
They have Bred two generations of outcome based educated Morons who are nothing but an ignorant Democratic party Voter Base
You two have totally broken down. You now are playing the game that the one lies and the other swears to it.

The two of you can't keep up with your own lies.

I never made this claim: Oh, so you want to claim his successes and blame others for his failures. They come in the same package.

You're just the as usual confused and meant to post this to your pal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#686063 Jul 15, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Keep it plain and simple for these sold out libtard whack jobs....
-
It's the culture...
I think they really got fucked on their education .. like 10 time more than what I imagined, I mean really ... 2 generations of these brainwashed morons ?

damn if I had Children, I would find another country to move to
so they would have a chance...
or maybe I would Home school or send them to private academy or something so they could dominate all these retards.. even if they were only average in intelligence , some real education and they would own these dumbfucks
cway

El Dorado Hills, CA

#686064 Jul 15, 2012
<quoted text>
you so silly - yopu contradict yourself and not even know,
funny , but i do feel bad for you
Seems the more I kick your ass, the more your grammar goes to pieces. Or you go into long-winded rants.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cway

El Dorado Hills, CA

#686065 Jul 15, 2012
<quoted text>
you so silly,

i would call you a pussy again and laugh at you for not being man enough to fight for your country, but I am pretty sure you are too young to join or too slow mentally to be allowed to serve
any way
yuh got me there, gramps.

The thought of sharing a foxhole with someone like you is enough to make me puke.

Especially a guy who makes statements like "you so silly".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amazed

Ocoee, FL

#686066 Jul 15, 2012
AliObama wrote:
This ass kissing follower "Amazed" has No Idea or comprehension of what real LEADERS do...
He even denies that real Leaders Take responsibility for everything under them GOOD or BAD
Again just what to expect from these Products of Reverse Eugenics and "the Great Society"
They have Bred two generations of outcome based educated Morons who are nothing but an ignorant Democratic party Voter Base
déjà vu? Made an ass of yourself twice with the same post.
cway

El Dorado Hills, CA

#686067 Jul 15, 2012
<quoted text>
or maybe I would Home school or send them to private academy or something so they could dominate all these retards.. even if they were only average in intelligence, some real education and they would own these dumbfucks
But I thought that got fixed with "No child left behind".
cway

El Dorado Hills, CA

#686068 Jul 15, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL you just LIE now I seen many posts of you Bragging about Obama killing Osama
No, what I'm doing is giving your side a dose of its own medicine.

If you can attack Clinton for things he had no control over, then in the same spirit, I can give credit to Obama for things he had no control over.

Take your double-standard and put it where the sun don't shine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#686069 Jul 15, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You insult, but I see you don't challenge the fallacies I point out in your decrepit posts.
Hence, my points stand. But please, continue ranting. It makes life so much easier when my rebuttals aren't challenged.
oh god are you that dumb
I didn't waste my time to prove again how fucking stupid and wrong you are
99% of what you posted was incorrect
oh and the soviets being ahead in missiles IN EURPOE was correct UNTIL the PERSHING II WERE DEPLOYED is what i said you fucking moron
not that the Russians were ahead of us....., although I could try to make a point for that since they put up sputnik first.. but our shit was more technically advance so i wont try to claim that bullshit
besides, I spoke of Europe and the Pershing II, Eastern block Dude and Europe dude on the same continent until the Pershings arrived and our cruise missiles the soviets were Way ahead with the ss18-25s dumabass that is what I said dumbshit , you want to make it out like I claimed USSR had superior Missile tech .. DUH
and I was teh one who gave you one mild tiny concession that yes Reagen did contribute some to the nuclear tensions, But your dumbass was claiming he caused ALL OF IT and your dumb ass ignored the 30 years of history/military history before Reagan took office, and you were bragging about being some kind of Military history expert... DUH .. also to compare a COLD war to a Hot War like nazi's versus the Russians is very retarded, and to compare economic warfare to the same is extremely over the top retarded especially since the allied nations were helping Russia and fighting the nazis' as well /..... DUH again you fucking moronic dipshit.. I dis mention Oct missile crisis mainly because it is well known, and like you didn't know until 2 hours ago about 1983, is another reason I mentioned it, most people believe the missile crisis was the closest to all out destruction we got When in fact it was Able Archer....the fact i have to argue with you about something i had to smack you in the face 20 times to get you to realize was true that this even happened sent you into 2 hours of research .. which you then promptly fucked up also , not even mentioning the Cruise missles or the correct dates of the pershingII deployment, you claim that strengthens your argument when in fact it just shows ignorance on your part.... You claim not knowing that fact made your argument stronger ... LOL .. yeah maybe it did(in your mind){because you didn't know the contradiction}....LOL
again another wrong thing you posted, yes the Soviet military had us outnumbered in NATO by 10-1, also go look up the Fulda GAP fucking moron.... your non military minded contention that tanks mean nothing on a nuclear dominated battlefield is retarded..AGAIN and you show your ignorance.. the Doctrine at the time had been for many decades that one side or the other could fight and win a nuclear war
depending on who was hardened enough, who had enough EMP proof shit, enough tanks and so on and so on , they even issued "anti radiation pills" to the soviet troops which were nothing more than speed and pain pills so the troops would fight longer before they died.
the Russians practiced all the time with live chemical weapons
and the BMPs and tanks were sealed against a chemical environment, they practiced NBC warfare all the time, they could advance at 45 MPH across rugged terrain in a post nuclear environment
TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#686070 Jul 15, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
while firing off chemical weapons, they had 50,000 tons of chemical weapons and were loaded in to tank and artillery shells and aircraft bombs
so to say conventional forces are irrelevant again shows your ignorance ......... Also in that other post I listed about 20 things you were 100% wrong on and you only admit One ... LOL you are on stupid dumbass
I know all this stuff off the top of my head dude and you have to spend hours looking it up.... DUH, all this from a "Military Historian" who is going to hand me my ass on a silver platter wehen i get mashed .. lol you are truly one mixed up retarded dumbass
flailing around grasping at straws
as for MAD I introduced the IDEA to YOU, now you mention that one side having more weapons than the other is meaningless as if somehow that was of my making... DUH again you are a dipshit
did your dipdhit ass ever look up Operation Ryan ?
If you did you would find more stuff you were wrong about like the original thing that brought up the argument you claiming "the soviets looked Reagan in the eye and never blinked"
TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#686071 Jul 15, 2012
oh and while you pretend to be a military historian , how come you knew nothing about these events until a few hours ago?

oh god are you that dumb
I didn't waste my time to prove again how fucking stupid and wrong you are
99% of what you posted was incorrect
oh and the soviets being ahead in missiles IN EURPOE was correct UNTIL the PERSHING II WERE DEPLOYED is what i said you fucking moron
not that the Russians were ahead of us....., although I could try to make a point for that since they put up sputnik first.. but our shit was more technically advance so i wont try to claim that bullshit
besides, I spoke of Europe and the Pershing II, Eastern block Dude and Europe dude on the same continent until the Pershings arrived and our cruise missiles the soviets were Way ahead with the ss18-25s dumabass that is what I said dumbshit , you want to make it out like I claimed USSR had superior Missile tech .. DUH
and I was teh one who gave you one mild tiny concession that yes Reagen did contribute some to the nuclear tensions, But your dumbass was claiming he caused ALL OF IT and your dumb ass ignored the 30 years of history/military history before Reagan took office, and you were bragging about being some kind of Military history expert... DUH .. also to compare a COLD war to a Hot War like nazi's versus the Russians is very retarded, and to compare economic warfare to the same is extremely over the top retarded especially since the allied nations were helping Russia and fighting the nazis' as well /..... DUH again you fucking moronic dipshit.. I dis mention Oct missile crisis mainly because it is well known, and like you didn't know until 2 hours ago about 1983, is another reason I mentioned it, most people believe the missile crisis was the closest to all out destruction we got When in fact it was Able Archer....the fact i have to argue with you about something i had to smack you in the face 20 times to get you to realize was true that this even happened sent you into 2 hours of research .. which you then promptly fucked up also , not even mentioning the Cruise missles or the correct dates of the pershingII deployment, you claim that strengthens your argument when in fact it just shows ignorance on your part.... You claim not knowing that fact made your argument stronger ... LOL .. yeah maybe it did(in your mind){because you didn't know the contradiction}....LOL
again another wrong thing you posted, yes the Soviet military had us outnumbered in NATO by 10-1, also go look up the Fulda GAP fucking moron.... your non military minded contention that tanks mean nothing on a nuclear dominated battlefield is retarded..AGAIN and you show your ignorance.. the Doctrine at the time had been for many decades that one side or the other could fight and win a nuclear war
depending on who was hardened enough, who had enough EMP proof shit, enough tanks and so on and so on , they even issued "anti radiation pills" to the soviet troops which were nothing more than speed and pain pills so the troops would fight longer before they died.
the Russians practiced all the time with live chemical weapons
and the BMPs and tanks were sealed against a chemical environment, they practiced NBC warfare all the time, they could advance at 45 MPH across rugged terrain in a post nuclear environment while firing off
TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#686072 Jul 15, 2012
chemical weapons, they had 50,000 tons of chemical weapons and were loaded in to tank and artillery shells and aircraft bombs
so to say conventional forces are irrelevant again shows your ignorance ......... Also in that other post I listed about 20 things you were 100% wrong on and you only admit One ... LOL you are on stupid dumbass
I know all this stuff off the top of my head dude and you have to spend hours looking it up.... DUH, all this from a "Military Historian" who is going to hand me my ass on a silver platter wehen i get mashed .. lol you are truly one mixed up retarded dumbass
flailing around grasping at straws
as for MAD I introduced the IDEA to YOU, now you mention that one side having more weapons than the other is meaningless as if somehow that was of my making... DUH again you are a dipshit
did your dipdhit ass ever look up Operation Ryan ?
If you did you would find more stuff you were wrong about like the original thing that brought up the argument you claiming "the soviets looked Reagan in the eye and never blinked"
PDupont

Alton, NH

#686073 Jul 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doesn't disprove the government increase GM purchases by 79%. You do realize that you are comparing close to bankrupt figures with current sales, idiot? LOL. There sales are dismal. Now consider this....
Government Motors: As GM shares near record low, taxpayer loss on bailout rises to $35 billion
http://news.investors.com/article/616849/2012...
Yeah so they bought a bunch of cars in June and some came from GM. So what? Those sales still amounted to less than 5% of GM’s total sales for the month. What would the cost be if GM and Chrysler just went under? Higher unemployment not only in those two companies but also right down the supply chain in steel, aluminum rubber, plastics etc and also in the dealerships.
You’re an idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDupont

Alton, NH

#686074 Jul 15, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
"If we give"?
Why are we "giving" Government Motors anything when they're still indebted to U.S. taxpayers?
http://news.investors.com/article/609777/2012...
It was a speculative statement you stupid POS. Maybe they got %0% maybe more maybe less. By the way all of those workers in the automotive industry are also taxpayers dimwit.
You’re an idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#686075 Jul 15, 2012
Oh and just because I don't bother to respond to your stupid ass does in no way mean you are right dumnass

some military historian

you don't know shit

my main analogy you missed is that you suck cock like a bitch and If your Owner Obama had been in office during a WIN like that you would be singing his praises about winning the cold war..

you drew your initial conclusion about Reagan without knowing anything more than he was a republican ! then you had to do two hours of research and your retarded ass trys to say you are "intellectually ripping my throat out" DUH after I have now shown like 45 things your dumbass is WRoNG about.......

Jesus dumb ass go to bed.. the best part was when you lied and tried to pretend you were my age.. first I was an old fart and then all of a sudden we are contemporaries .. "i never did like Reagan when he was in Office" .. LOL that was a classic

DUH

did you know the soviets had enough weaponized small pox to kill the worlds population 9 times over ?
Did you know they could TRIPLE the SIZE of their military overnight with troops AND Equipment ?

you fuck face obama cocsucker and ass cleaner
is your tongue sore yet?

duh you are amazing.. and now after 2 hours orf research you admitted you knew noting about you are "right" about everything LOL how old were you in the 80's ? two years old tops if you were even alive.....

You go research the history of the cold war I lived through as an intelligence operator and come back and tell me all about it ..........

dumbshit dont waste my time M O R O N
TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#686077 Jul 15, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I'm doing is giving your side a dose of its own medicine.
If you can attack Clinton for things he had no control over, then in the same spirit, I can give credit to Obama for things he had no control over.
Take your double-standard and put it where the sun don't shine.
lost space cadet
TooDumbToSpellNu clear

Carlsbad, NM

#686078 Jul 15, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
déjà vu? Made an ass of yourself twice with the same post.
really ? enlighhten us al on the principles of leadership then,
Amaze us Amazed !

please do

AliObama wrote:
Amazed

Ocoee, FL

#686079 Jul 15, 2012
AliObama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I agree a Typo is not that big a Deal, what is a big deal is when you show your ignorance by typing it wrong because you don't know how to spell it, or what the word is, or what it really means!
as in thinking "Eon" is spelled "Ion" and not knowing that an EON is half a billion years, when we are talking about mankind who has only been around a fraction of one Eon and this retard saying this has gone on for Eons ...
it is a situation which again demonstrates nothing better than an outcome based education from a really shitty public school somewhere
This was the case in this situation....
yes I agree a typo is NO BIG DEAL because a simple typo means nothing, or even an occasional transposition of letters, or a rare misspelling.... Retards that try to nullify a post due to that are
faggot ass loser clowns..........
In this case what is a big deal is when you show your ignorance by typing it wrong because you don't know how to spell it, or what the word is, or what it really means!

Sorry I missed this post. Found it on a reply.

You really can make up a story. It was quite simple and I stated in the other post it was just a brain fart.

The proof is quite apparent, unless your just plain stupid, and you are.

You seem to be the only one that thinks anyone was talking in anything but a long period of time.

eon [ee-uhn, ee-on] &#8194;
Example Sentences Origin
e·on&#8194; &#8194;[ee-uhn, ee-on] Show IPA
noun
an indefinitely long period of time; age.
the largest division of geologic time, comprising two or more eras.
Astronomy . one billion years.

Then you went on to make a claim that I said Blacks had dominated Whites...How long have you been an Idiot, I bet Eons.

So I misspelled a word and it spun you out of control, to the point that you became a faggot ass loser clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shootings of unarmed black people have n... 3 min Ex Senator Stillb... 130
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 4 min Retribution 620
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Krystal Klear 72,529
News Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on mee... 6 min Trump is a joke 106
News Clinton: Free press is under 'open assault' in ... 6 min Patriot 64
News Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russi... 8 min Patriot 97
News Republican wins Arizona special election in a s... 8 min Go Trump 11
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 22 min Trump is a joke 1,544