Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405073 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nobama

United States

#677163 Jul 3, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
First time you used the term pedophiles. I do not support pedophiles.
strictly heterosexual men do not diddle little boys...only homosexuals do that, admittedly not all, but enough to be cautious...
GOPidiots

Lake Worth, FL

#677164 Jul 3, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.
For a POTUS you rightwingers describe as a bumbling an dithering idiot, you sure describe him as one powerful dude?
Which is it?
Get your hate straight.
GOPidiots

Lake Worth, FL

#677165 Jul 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
penalties are for crimes....
You need to explain that concept to the Romeny campaign

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#677166 Jul 3, 2012
Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the Ignorant and UnEducated FaR Right hypocritical Cry Baby's like you gotta Go to the Bathroom and Take a Huge Dump and Wet in your pants some more Because I predict that the Prez will be Re-elected!!
You want to know why no one wants a Vutlure Coporate Fascist and Job Killer like Mitt Willard Romney!! He couldn't do anything to create a job if a job hit him in the face that he didn't like!
I am sick and tired of the PEE-Party and FAKE News' and all the other Corporate Fascist that want to Over Throw our government and turn it over to the Koch Brother's in order to Enslave us and Destroy the Middle Class and the Poor and the Labor movement!
Hee, Hee.

Vent much?

Lapeer, MI

#677167 Jul 3, 2012
JamesPA wrote:
I hope he wins i am from PA and you guys up there really do not get it i moved to a southern republican state and it is hell you really do not know how good it is in the northern states. Obama bailed out the auto industry and now they are back hiring, He got Osama Bin Laden, The Obama care will give health care to millions of people noone should have to go with out health care this is America not some crap hole, The lower of defence budget comes at a great time with us leaving Afganistan soon and the Iraq war ended that cost us Trillions some cost in the military do go unexplained and should be reviewed for cuts. Republicans want less government to hide fraud and illegal dumping that they could collect bribes on, Most republican politicians accept government hand outs but complain about them like agriculture grants and subsidizes, They are about corporations and big oil and making money for themself and could care less about the American citizens or jobs whatever is cheapest for them and puts money in there pocket is what they want i see it first hand down here will be getting out of these southern republican backwards states soon as possible and heading home trust me i wouldnt wish this hell on anyone and some willing blindly believe the GOP wake up.
Take a long, deep breath.......

There.....

Now blow it out your ass, Lying Dood.

Lapeer, MI

#677168 Jul 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
(Reuters)- Abound Solar filed for bankruptcy on Monday and will liquidate, becoming the latest U.S. solar panel company to fold despite government support.
Stiff competition from China and subsidy cuts in Europe have created a steep fall in panel prices, sending solar companies, including Solyndra LLC and Evergreen Solar Inc (ESLRQ.PK), into bankruptcy protection.
Abound Solar, which filed for a Chapter 7 liquidation in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware, had said last week that it planned to shut down and would lay off 125 employees.
The Loveland, Colorado-based maker of thin-film panels said it had taken about $70 million of a $400 million loan that had been guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Energy.
The government, which guaranteed the seven-year loan in December 2010, froze payments in August 2011. The loan had been aimed at helping Abound increase manufacturing in Colorado and Indiana. Abound was also funded with $300 million in private investment, according to its website.
The Sun came up and now the Sun's goin' down...on the Kenyan Snake.
4 years of lying is enough.

Lapeer, MI

#677169 Jul 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
to be fair, heterosexual males should not be the sole supervision on Girl Scout camping trips....any more than homosexual males should supervise Boy Scouts...or lesbians Girl Scouts....
Amazed can play the part of both gay, lesbian and bi on any scout trip. He's flexible and evolving like the Kenyan Snake is.

“ Who's CZARY now?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#677170 Jul 3, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
For a POTUS you rightwingers describe as a bumbling an dithering idiot, you sure describe him as one powerful dude?
Which is it?
Get your hate straight.
Could it be because of the handlers behind him, pulling the strings and calling the shots?

Lapeer, MI

#677171 Jul 3, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
First time you used the term pedophiles. I do not support pedophiles.
What the heck...you support stupidity, asinine comments, inane postings, nonsensical blabbering, off-topic BS, diversionary ranting and whining liberalism... so why not pedophilia?

Throw in some pubescent foot stamping, too.
GOPidiots

Lake Worth, FL

#677172 Jul 3, 2012
Jon Dehre wrote:
<quoted text>Could it be because of the handlers behind him, pulling the strings and calling the shots?
Got it, the george Soros defense.
Birther nutall!

Lapeer, MI

#677173 Jul 3, 2012
Jon Dehre wrote:
<quoted text>Could it be because of the handlers behind him, pulling the strings and calling the shots?
The Assclown is the front man. There are Soros, Hollywood celebs and people with *real* credentials manning the stage props, curtains, lights, smoke and mirrors. But the Kenyan Snake is great at filling out a suit and warming toilet seats.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#677174 Jul 3, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Great it is not a tax and now it is unconstitutional.
Really dumb thing for the dems to be arguing about.
uh...Romney seems to be arguing with himself.

“ Who's CZARY now?”

Location hidden

#677175 Jul 3, 2012
SADKO00301 wrote:
<quoted text>
uh uh uh uh
gay marriage ?
More successful Lib programs: Baby killing, Constitution destruction, border destruction, Black family disolution, Government employee expansion,Small business closings, food stamp rolls, unemployment lines, medicaid...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#677176 Jul 3, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
Doesn't change the fact both the "Romney Camp" and the liberal would be wrong.
True.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#677177 Jul 3, 2012
SADKO00301 wrote:
<quoted text>
I GAVE YOU THE
GAO REPORT
IRS REPORT
CBO REPORT
WHICH ARE NON PARTISAN AND CLEARLY STATE
TO INITIALLY IMPLEMENT THE 47 LAWS IN THE PPACA (OBAMACARE)
THE IRS WILL REQUIRE 11,800 - 16,500 NEW EMPLOYEES
(4000 of which are NEW AGENTS FOR ENFORCEMENT)
AND 10 BILLION DOLLARS between 2012 and 2018
it also states the entire IRS IT Infrastructure will have to be rebuilt
I SLAPPED YOUR STUPID LIL PUNK ASS FACE WITH THE GAO, IRS, AND CBO REPORTS - THOSE ARE MY SOURCES - THOSE SOURCES ARE GOVERNMENT REPORTS THAT TOOK MONTHS TO CREATE - THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOT BIAS
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU - YOU CONTINUE TO LIE IN THE FACE OF FACT
DO YOU HAVE OBAMA'S COCK UP YOUR ASS ? IS THAT WHY FACT, IN THE FORM OF PRINTED REPORTS FROM REPUTABLE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, WHO HAVE OVERSIGHT OVER OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ARE CONSIDERED
BIASED NON FACTS BY YOU ?
DOES PRESIDENTS OBAMAS DICK THRUSTING IN AND OUT OF YOUR ASS DISTRACT YOU THAT MUCH ?
YOU ARE SOME KIND OF REALLY SICK FAGGOT IF YOU REALLY LOVE DICK THAT MUCH
DO YOU HAVE OBAMA'S COCK UP YOUR ASS ?
Love the caps. Very expressive.

Lapeer, MI

#677178 Jul 3, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it, the george Soros defense.
Birther nutall!
Bain Capital nutall!

Go back to sleep.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#677179 Jul 3, 2012
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"US Attorney General Eric Holder's Ballot to Vote Offered to Total Stranger"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P5p70YbRiPwXX
What is 'YOUR' definition of a "pervasive problem"?
You tell me skippy.....give us percentage and then we can talk.

Now how many folks voted in 2008?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#677180 Jul 3, 2012
SADKO00301 wrote:
SonicFilter hates FactCheck.org
It is his Arch Enemy....
He prefers LieYourAssOff.com
One good thing , thanks to SonicFilters Stupidity
I now know more about the PPACA and its horrendous costs than my state representatives
Any outfit that is funded by someone who endorsed McCain in 2008 is fine by me.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#677181 Jul 3, 2012
SADKO00301 wrote:
<quoted text>
The
"sonic filter Lie-IRS needs nothing extra to implement 47 new laws in Obamacare"
The
"sonic filter Lie-IRS needs nothing extra to implement 47 new laws in Obamacare"
Hey Fool Check this out
I GAVE YOU
GAO report 12-690 June 2012
GAO report 12-566 march 2012 (look closely at page 6)
IRS bulletin 2011-42 17 Oct 2011
CBO publication 25152 23 Mar 2011
CBO Pub 25142 18 Feb 2011
WHICH ARE NON PARTISAN AND CLEARLY STATE
TO INITIALLY IMPLEMENT THE 47 LAWS IN THE PPACA (OBAMACARE)
ALSO:
Congressional research paper 7-5700 21 SEP 2010
ALSO:
you might also find The 2012 index on dependence on government
heitage.org NR 104 interesting
SonicFilter hates FactCheck.org
It is his Arch Enemy....
He prefers LieYourAssOff.com
One good thing , thanks to SonicFilters Stupidity
I now know more about the PPACA and its horrendous costs than my state representatives
Didn't Heritage write Obamacare?

“ Who's CZARY now?”

Location hidden

#677182 Jul 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the caps. Very expressive.
Since you are unable to refute the points, you ridicule the type. Very expressive.(and revealing)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Born USA 391,450
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Chazofsaints 201,513
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Bakker 5,559
News Trump bounces into the lead 5 min reality 226
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 8 min Responsibility 62
News Donald Trump encourages Russia to hack Hillary ... 9 min trump sucks 22
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 min who cares 14,869
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Demonicrats 233,374
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 30 min spud 304
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 2 hr spud 308
More from around the web