Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232582 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

JEB

United States

#676977 Jul 2, 2012
GOP robot control wrote:
<quoted text>
You are performing your endless rant flawlessly.
Continue, robot.
Florida is a bit redundant in his posts

Carol called him out on this two years ago!

characterized by verbosity or unnecessary repetition
JEB

United States

#676978 Jul 2, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just how it works. It does not matter if the money comes from you or the children. Just depends on the situation.
Amazed
Going to Starbucks.
Which is the best coffee?
Amazed

Casselberry, FL

#676979 Jul 2, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you look up the word
Impeachment ?
9th grade civics vocabulary your flubbed this morning
Florida thinks it says, I'm a peach pit. You know he is.
Obamas War on Prosperity

Crawford, TX

#676980 Jul 2, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
For the life of me, I don't understand how/why libturds don't get that.
The Democrats are the "takers"and hide behind the guise that they care more about people than Conservatives do.Yet,they use our money and take full credit with the Liberal media denouncing any Republican that could dare question them!
Amazed

Casselberry, FL

#676981 Jul 2, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazed
Going to Starbucks.
Which is the best coffee?
The one you make for yourself at home. If you know your own taste in coffee.

I'll be giving classes on with and without sugar later.
SADKO00301

Alto, NM

#676982 Jul 2, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>According to City-Data research there were 172 registered sex offenders living in Whittier, California as of July 2011... The ratio of number of residents in Whittier to the number of sex offenders is 496 to 1.
-
http://www.city-data.com/city/Whittier-Califo...
-
It's the culture...
So that means only 496 residents need to watch over their shoulder for CWAY
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#676983 Jul 2, 2012
Canada Bound wrote:
...to get away from US Govment Health Care
They don't have socialized healthcare!

No matter what the liberals say.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#676984 Jul 2, 2012
Mark Levin: Justice Roberts' Health Care Decision Is "Flat-Out Tyranny"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/07/02/mark...

Tyranny I say!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#676985 Jul 2, 2012
Limbaugh Falsely Claims IRS Is Hiring "16,000 New Agents" To Implement Health Care Reform

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/07/02/limb...

yawn
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#676986 Jul 2, 2012
CNN's Howard Kurtz: Fox Statement About Misreporting Health Care Ruling "Sounds Orwellian To Me. They Got It Wrong"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/07/01/cnns...

lol
JEB

United States

#676987 Jul 2, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
The one you make for yourself at home. If you know your own taste in coffee.
I'll be giving classes on with and without sugar later.
been cutting back on sugar, changes the taste of good black coffee.
JEB

United States

#676988 Jul 2, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Limbaugh Falsely Claims IRS Is Hiring "16,000 New Agents" To Implement Health Care Reform
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/07/02/limb...
yawn
Lim. has a pharmacy issue?
Amazed

Casselberry, FL

#676989 Jul 2, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
been cutting back on sugar, changes the taste of good black coffee.
Guess you wanted the truth. The God of starbucks had a son, Juan. He turned water into latte and we've worshiped coffee in the morning ever since then. He got the idea as an infant. Three wise men followed a Star Buck they saw in the sky. They actually were a home delivery for three different flavors of coffee. Joseph got hammered at the Inn and the coffee helped in the Morning.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#676990 Jul 2, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't tolerate anything that is not you.
The government took money out of my check today so you could stay alive. Fckn moocher can't even say " thank you".
JEB

United States

#676991 Jul 2, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you wanted the truth. The God of starbucks had a son, Juan. He turned water into latte and we've worshiped coffee in the morning ever since then. He got the idea as an infant. Three wise men followed a Star Buck they saw in the sky. They actually were a home delivery for three different flavors of coffee. Joseph got hammered at the Inn and the coffee helped in the Morning.
Thanks

seems as logical as freds posts of President Obama birth status.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#676992 Jul 2, 2012
Romney Will Be a “Replay of the Bush Administration”

The L.A. Times reports on the latest official Russian reaction to Romney:

“We don’t think that for us Romney will be an easy partner,” said Pushkov, an ally of President Vladimir Putin.“We think that Romney will be, on the rhetorical side, a replay of the Bush administration.”

He also noted Romney’s statements that the United States should assert its dominance in the 21st century.

“If he is serious about this, I’m afraid he may choose the neocon-type people…In the first year of his presidency, we may have a full-scale crisis,” he said.

Obviously, the Russians have their own reasons for saying this. It’s understandable that they would not be pleased by the prospect of the election of the most rhetorically anti-Russian candidate since the end of the Cold War. Then again, why should Americans be any more pleased? Pushkov might be exaggerating for effect, but he might not. As a matter of fact, Romney has given every indication that his foreign policy is supposed to be a “replay of the Bush administration.” This is a natural conclusion that anyone should reach after reviewing a list of his positions, statements, and advisers.

Notice what Pushkov isn’t saying. It gets to the heart of why Romney’s foreign policy is generally so misguided. One of the main themes of all of Romney’s foreign policy views that he will project American strength, that Obama has failed to project that strength, and that other states will respond positively to Romney when he does this. Pushkov isn’t saying,“We respect other states when they are confrontational and provocative, and we are more likely to reach agreement on disputed issues once there is someone like Romney in charge in Washington.” Other states generally don’t react well to the sort of domineering, aggressive policies that Romney has proposed. Other states that consider themselves great powers are even less likely to react well.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

There goes the neo-con narrative down the drain.
carol

Windermere, FL

#676993 Jul 2, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if the government starting taxing people for not having cable more people....nevermind
A recent poll says 59% of Americans are unaware of the Obamacare ruling.

That scares the phooey out of me.

The ruling opened up a huge can of federal government power.

If we don't take Roberts advise and vote the democrats out of office, it's only the beginning, and we deserve everything we get.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

#676994 Jul 2, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF do YOU care? YOU already know how it will effect you.
Nada, zip, zilch.
You've got your free gov't subsidized healthcare and pension for life, Mooch.
and what will the quality be after the government takeover???...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#676995 Jul 2, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
and what will the quality be after the government takeover???...
Guessing never gets old.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

#676996 Jul 2, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the same one with the logic that Sandusky is a good example of why homosexuals should not be around children.
Your actually pointing out part of why religion should not be taught. They only want to teach the Christian view point.
Sandusky is an excellent example of why homosexuals should not have positions of authority in agencies that work with children....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Julian Castro defends Hillary Clinton as veep c... 3 min Le Jimbo 1
News GOP bill blocks pregnant immigrants from enteri... 4 min sandy1 21
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Jimbo 182,367
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 7 min Go Blue Forever 27
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 8 min xxxrayted 2,160
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min dirtclod 163,812
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,832
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 45 min positronium 328,359
More from around the web