Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1521952 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nobama

United States

#676046 Jul 1, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a billionaire after working at dhs as a truck driver.
you should read a book titled "The Millionaire Next Door" to find out how most wealth is accumulated....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#676047 Jul 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter; a true statesman and a gentleman who has devoted his life to humane rights. A hero.
Yeah...and so was Linda Lovelace.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#676048 Jul 1, 2012
GOP mental midgets wrote:
<quoted text>
woo hoo hoo
Yoo so funny
Yoo so funny
And we really like the head you give, too.
LOL... Your inbred parents must have fed you rabbit turds, telling you they were raisins you Chicano Morono...
-
It's the culture..
GOP Liars

Fountain Valley, CA

#676049 Jul 1, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Harry Reid: Iraq War Is Lost
-
John Kerry quote: I voted for the Iraq war, before I voted against it...
-
LOL... It's the Dumbass culture...
You GOP crooks launched a war by lies which cost the lives of 4,000 servicemen and served only to make big profit for Cheney's ex-outfit, Haliburton.

It's the culture, Dood.
GOP Liars

Fountain Valley, CA

#676050 Jul 1, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. FLA Dem supremes rewrote the election law and violated one person one vote.
Republicans play by the rules. Americas shamelessly cheat.
You are a liar.

The Fla Supreme Court upheld the law.

GOP crybabies went running to the feds (scotus) to change it.

One person, one vote was never an issue.

Republicans play by the rules? Like Watergate? Iran-Contra? Iraq-war-by-lies? Bush's ordering the NSA to spy in violation of established FISA laws? Encouraging military/CIA torture of prisoners?

Fred, you're so full of caca, it would take a fleet of trucks working 24/7 for two years to haul it all out of your lying head.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#676051 Jul 1, 2012
Fresh evidence has surfaced regarding suspicions that Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts switched his vote on health care reform.

CBS News reports that Roberts initially sided with the court's four conservative members to overturn President Barack Obama's individual mandate. After changing his mind, Roberts fended off a month of efforts to sway him back to the other side, headed by Justice Anthony Kennedy.

"He was relentless," a source told CBS regarding Kennedy's push. "He was very engaged in this."

In addition to private jostling within the Supreme Court, it appears that the public spotlight was a factor. The CBS report points to how Roberts pays attention to media coverage. With his court's reputation on the line, one source suggested that the chief justice became "wobbly" in the eyes of his conservative counterparts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/01/john...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#676052 Jul 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Women do not get pregnant alone; if the laws protect men from paying for their offspring; the government does. And, if both parents are deemed unfit, those children, who did not ask to be brought into this world, end up as wards of the state for life; in fostercare. Take your pick; contraception is the cheaper and more humane solution. I am in favor of free birth control for all.
I'm in favor of freedom of choice,women need to choose not to have frivolous sex with strangers and hippies,or any one else who is unfit or not prepared to raise children.
GOP Liars

Fountain Valley, CA

#676053 Jul 1, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Your inbred parents must have fed you rabbit turds, telling you they were raisins you Chicano Morono...
-
It's the culture..
At least I have parents, you abandoned POS.

Lapeer, MI

#676054 Jul 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Women do not get pregnant alone; if the laws protect men from paying for their offspring; the government does. And, if both parents are deemed unfit, those children, who did not ask to be brought into this world, end up as wards of the state for life; in fostercare. Take your pick; contraception is the cheaper and more humane solution. I am in favor of free birth control for all.
"Women do not get pregnant alone; ..."????

How about the big fat cigar-chompin' Rosie O'Donnell and her little sidekick wormhole? If there was ever a question of paternity in a courtroom, those two would be fingering each other - again!

Michael Jackson's Rent-A-Womb surely didn't force him to ...ugh!..have...yeck!...sex with a woman - much less an adult!!

You need to rephrase your post to reflect reality. If you are capable of handling reality without dropping it to the floor.
GOP Blubber oxes

Fountain Valley, CA

#676055 Jul 1, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...and so was Linda Lovelace.
Linda Lovelace is your professional mentor.

Even she marvels at how you take it all in.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#676056 Jul 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Why should I pay for the promiscuous lifestyles of others?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#676057 Jul 1, 2012
GOP Liars wrote:
<quoted text>
You GOP crooks launched a war by lies which cost the lives of 4,000 servicemen and served only to make big profit for Cheney's ex-outfit, Haliburton.
It's the culture, Dood.
Stop taxing your little brain Chicano Morono... You are unable to see the difference. You are safe idiot as long as being stupid isn't a crime. But you are still stupid..
-
It's the culture...
NASDAQ Down

Rochester, MN

#676058 Jul 1, 2012
This independence Day, Declare YOUR independence from Barack Obama

President Obama is imprisoning we the people, Some he will have his Obama death camps all over the country.

Lapeer, MI

#676059 Jul 1, 2012
Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>How did that Dems War on Poverty work out? Oh, year right. It doomed the black family to generation after generation of poverty, but created jobs for liberals and a permanent underclass who would vote Democrat instead of having to work while they created babies with fathers.
Did you invent pass the buck and teach it to Obammy?
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson - an Ultra Right Wing Conservative, right?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#676060 Jul 1, 2012
GOP Liars wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I have parents, you abandoned POS.
Short for your mind is made up old man so don't confuse us with your geriatric facts... Your shit stained shorts are showing... idiot...
-
It's the culture...
GOP Liars

Fountain Valley, CA

#676061 Jul 1, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The best thing that government could do for women is to close down the welfare programs that subsidize their miserable, promiscuous lifestyles.
All these promiscuous women.

And Fred still isn't getting any.
Anywho

Downingtown, PA

#676062 Jul 1, 2012
Bilderberg, decided this past June who the next President will be.
carol

Orlando, FL

#676063 Jul 1, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you not to be snippy to me and then you stated the biting back comment. I am not pleased at all. Choose your words carefully.
A thousand pardons. But don't forget you supported an implication about me that wasn't very nice - or accurate. So when it comes to choosing words carefully, I would ask you do the same.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#676064 Jul 1, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I pay for the promiscuous lifestyles of others?
You and your daughter are lucky that she married a responsible man who is raising your grandchildren since she chose drugs instead of her children. Otherwise they'd probably end up in fostercare. Take care of your own house and stop putting your nose in others business and judging them.
GOP Liars

Fountain Valley, CA

#676065 Jul 1, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Stop taxing your little brain Chicano Morono... You are unable to see the difference. You are safe idiot as long as being stupid isn't a crime. But you are still stupid..
-
It's the culture...
Stupid Defined:

People who think Bush's war on Iraq was based on truth.

Keep your ostrich head buried, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min what 265,193
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 22 min oops 26,088
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 26 min dane jah 88
Philadelphia Pa. Motorcycle Clubs 41 min Tcbordie 1
News A Municipal Vote in Providence for Police Refor... 46 min Saul 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Dr Guru 240,348
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 53 min Retribution 40
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 58 min Retribution 317
News Obama meets with at-risk youth ahead of Chicago... 1 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 65
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 2 hr Trump your President 314
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 179
More from around the web