Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458014 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Tampa, FL

#671065 Jun 26, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I'll have then sucked up in a shopvac and send them to nobama
Call a Bee keeper you idiot or Contact the county agriculture office you dumbass... Put you tax dollars to work moran...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#671066 Jun 26, 2012
Egypt's President-elect Morsi: "The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal"

How 'bout an "Atta Boy!" for President Peace Prize!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#671067 Jun 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She said she 'read', she didn't say she used. She was looking for some suggestions, can't you be civil for 10 seconds? How many animals did they abuse then kill for your wig collection?
Thanks Homer, he just proved my point on reading comprehension!
Poor man doesn't even have furniture.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#671068 Jun 26, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Peppy's a fig newton of Carol's imagination.
No he's not. Homer would have been posting to my imagination instead of a real live person if that were true...or a fig newton.
SADKO00301

Carlsbad, NM

#671069 Jun 26, 2012
Jean wrote:
"Medical care for all is a moral absolute. I am a physician and see uninsured people, all those that just cannot afford insurance. Every week I see hard working people that delay care because of no insurance and often because they are too principled to ask for charity. I see at least 2 or 3 per week who have delayed so long that they are permanently harmed, or are going to die very soon because they didn't have timely and affordable care available. Christians --- where are you? Stand up for the rights of your neighbor! You shame the name of Him who gave all for the "least of these.".
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/06/health-c ...
"Medical care for all is a moral absolute"

Really, how far are you going to take that? Are we going to pay for all of Africa's Aids Problems ?
Are we going to pay for the aborigonies or whatever in south america and new zealand and australi?
we gonna pay for all the billions of health issues for the billions of Indians and chinese ?
How far does your Moral Absolute go ?

I am for taking Care Of American Citizens not these stinking filthly wetbacks who break into our country to have anchor babies

this shit is fucking bullshit, as far as 15 years ago I remember the
parkland hospital on Dallas... 50% of the births in that year were to wetback whores who had illegally broken into our country...
they were given free health care, it either gets passed onto the taxpayers or it get passed on to the other 50% who had babies that year at parkland... so the bill goes up for Americans and meanwhile these filthy criminals come in and drop Babies Free of Charge.. then guess what they are then eligibly for a shit ton of free Aid from Multiple government programs some are free to any citizen or non citizen and many programs because the scum just birthed a brand new American citizen..... So now these scumbags are anchored to America and they start sucking away our tax dollars.. this shit has been going on for 30-40 years now... it time we stop rewarding criminal behavior..... Doctor are you aware of the 80 plus hospital in the southern states that went bankrupt because of all the 'free' health care to these shitbags? the hospital and insurance companies have no choice but to pass the cost onto the paying customers or else the taxpayer of the hospital goes bankrupt..........
So as you see your "moral Imperative" is bullshit, either we absorb the cost of every human on the planet or we are just hypocrites...
So all this Moral imperative you speak of is bullshit
we either do or we don't... the stupid middle of the road approach
like we have now is what has bankrupted hospitals, or in the majority of cases skyrocketed the costs of medical
How can we say Americans don't get free health care when we must "morally" provide to these wetback scum ?
In fact Doctor is it not true that a federal Law was passed that
mandates free medical to any INDIGNANT legal or not who walks into a hospital..........
So if We excluded the Damn Wetbacks, along with the rest of the planet and just took care of Americans only, and we enforce the Laws already on the books for fraudulent billings healthcare would cost the same now or less and all americans would be covered.... then there would be absolutely no need for any additional laws on the books... no need for additional government controls or interference.... no need for Obama care... I MEAN FACE IT THE GOV GETS INVOLVED IN THIS SHIT OUR STANDARDS OF CARE WILL GO WAY DOWN AND PEOPLE WILL BE GETTING FUCKED WORSE THAN THEY ARE NOW....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Surprized

Luxembourg

#671070 Jun 26, 2012
Stupid liberal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#671071 Jun 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
and if you want a real health hazard, just check out the stuff that people spray on their lawns, weed killers, bug sprays, etc....
My sister goes into anaphylactic shock when bit by bees and doctors informed her she may have the same response to wasps. So, out comes the long shot Raid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SADKO00301

Carlsbad, NM

#671072 Jun 26, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Who did the GOP get to vette Mitt??
Jimmy the copy guy could have done a better job!
I know YOU know I am right!!
YOU can't stand it!!
YOU come on here and spout YOUR crap all day about the fright wing!!
here is some TRUTH:
Other LDS leaders marrying teenagers:
The following links show marriages between LDS apostles and teenage girls young enough to be their daughters: over 50 links!!
Those are Mormon Leaders!! Disgusting!!
If they are over the legal age of consent who cares ?

Did you get upset when that fat blond playmate of the year married the 90 year old rich guy ???

As long as it is legal, and there is not pedophilia going, on who cares ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#671073 Jun 26, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid ignorant woman Jane. Just because you are a secretary for a money laundering charity does not make you charitable. You are a hateful bitter swine.
Anal probes? that would be the republican mans dreams, your husband probably has you wear a strap on.
Does this stupid fckn lush realize she typed "hateful bitter swine" before the hateful bitter strap on comment or is she too sht faced to get it.

You're a fine example of a liberal female, stupid fck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#671074 Jun 26, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Insurance should be for major medical needs. Doctor visits and minor illnesses should be paid for out of pocket. This will be the number one way to lower medical costs. Competition between doctors in the free market is the only way.
Oh yeah, that's the one I forgot. Knew I was forgetting something.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Highland, NY

#671075 Jun 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Egypt's President-elect Morsi: "The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal"
How 'bout an "Atta Boy!" for President Peace Prize!
You get more ridiculous ans weeinish every day...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#671077 Jun 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They probably both wear strap ons, it is a known fact the Republican males have tiny penuses. I read it somewhere. Just saying.
You two need to get a room and please don't share the details.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#671078 Jun 26, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Ruthie of Kennett, MO... I will forever be a Parrot Flunkie.
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#671079 Jun 26, 2012
104. Fifth day of above 100. Suppose to cool down to nineties tomorrow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SADKO00301

Carlsbad, NM

#671080 Jun 26, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
GOP: well we did our homework here, a little racism in his past? well, that is okey dokey!! It's OK, we can get past this with a few BILLION? Right?
Wrong!!
This thing is so ugly!! They still celebrate BY? Have his name on everything?
Separation of Church and State,
especially creepy religions with a racist bent!!
Didn't they name a College after this guy....
In case YOU missed it from before:( this stuff will be raining down all the way till November!! there is lot's more, mountains of this shtttt!!)
Brigham Young
"Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so." (Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, Volume 10, page 110.)
Geeee, let's name the University after this guy!!
come on you dumb ass you know as well as the rest of us Obama is a Racist and so is Eric Holder... So if this is a disqualifier Then You cant vote for Obama or Mitt ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#671081 Jun 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
how about reducing the total dollars spent on medical care by not running to a doctor for every cold, ache, or sniffle???...
That's also a good one. Chicken soup and/or Robitussin is a lot less expensive. BenGay too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#671082 Jun 26, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this stupid fckn lush realize she typed "hateful bitter swine" before the hateful bitter strap on comment or is she too sht faced to get it.
You're a fine example of a liberal female, stupid fck.
Oh wow, the blank czech woke up, go read janes post that I replied to and then gfy ya fickin idiot

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#671083 Jun 26, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgusting pig.
Apparently, liberal men like that kind of talk

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#671084 Jun 26, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
How about teaching people to eat sensibly , control their weight so they don't become non compliant diabetics who eat sweets and drain our system of HUGE resources?
Oh wait that's communism!!
You're all morons.
Ever wonder how many people who are on welfare are also addicts? Or get free medical care for their addictions at your expense?

Just wondering.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#671085 Jun 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'tenacious grip on ignorance' Classic.
That's emmam

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 66
News Ohio, Michigan electors say they won't switch v... 3 min GrowUp 1
News The Trump victory, the threat to California's g... 4 min tomin cali 7
News Green Party drops bid for Pa. election recount 6 min TRUMP WINNERS 24
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 7 min freedom2016 1,983
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min IND 252,987
News Presidential commission urges better cybersecur... 8 min Le Jimbo 7
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 23 min freedom2016 2,897
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Independent patriot 403,560
More from around the web