Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383835 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#656982 Jun 5, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a hypocrite liar. But I don't expect a moran like you to comprehend that.
ABO is the chant ... ABO. Your Beloved Fudgesicle is melting ... lap it up.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#656983 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Was it from Shady Pines?
Yeah, probably posted from one of those places where all the Alzheimer's patients go from room to room acquiring new fiances to introduce to their spouses, etc., when--if ever--they come to visit. Very sad, really, but ol' fred deserves it.(Didn't Sandra Day O'Connor's husband decide he was married to another patient after she'd left SCOTUS to care for him?)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#656984 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
The mother is an inept trailer trash teenager, driving around smoking pot with a baby in the car. She was so high, she forgot the kid on the roof and didn't even notice it till someone saw a baby in an intersection in the car seat. You tell me what the future is for that kid?
I'll give you my prediction: abused by her boyfriend, taken by the state and put into fostercare, kidnapped and killed
Now, go "goid" yourself, drunkdummy
Killed in the womb, or killed by her boyfriend...doesn't matter to you. Lily, you're the town drunk, everyone knows it.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#656985 Jun 5, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish Barack Hussein Celebrity was out of our lives and into the Hollyweird circles where he belongs.
I guarantee his legacy after politics will embody everything he's supposedly against as president. He'll epitomize the aristocratic 1%er.
Patience, patience ... only 5 more months of this nearly fatal mistake.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#656986 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Do y'all have reading comprehension problems? Or are you just dumb?
I just axed a question, you have a problem answering?
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#656987 Jun 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said government dole.
But hey, here it goes again.
He was hired by a church based organization to be a community organizer
He worked for private law forms after law school.
He wrote two books (self employed)
He worked as a lecturer at University of Chicago
In none of the above was he on the government payroll.
This makes you a liar.
Not only that, a really stupid liar.
Ah/shit ... Da-Vey's here.

Hi-Ya Da-Vey.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#656988 Jun 5, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish Barack Hussein Celebrity was out of our lives and into the Hollyweird circles where he belongs.
I guarantee his legacy after politics will embody everything he's supposedly against as president. He'll epitomize the aristocratic 1%er.
I'll bet you $1 after his daughters (and sons) are grown, he comes out of the closet.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#656989 Jun 5, 2012
ACLU: CT School Wrong To Outlaw Anti-Gay Shirt

The American Civil Liberties Union on Tuesday said a Connecticut high school violated a student's rights to free expression by asking him to remove a T-shirt with an anti-gay message.

Seth Groody, a junior at Wolcott High School, wore the shirt bearing a rainbow with a slash through it on April 20, which had been designated by the school as a day of awareness of harassment toward gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people.

The other side showed two stick figures — a male and a female — holding hands above the message "Excessive Speech Day," according to the ACLU of Connecticut.
fred

Bronx, NY

#656991 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
She's scared the brown people will get together!
There is no chance of a latinos and blacks forming an alliance.

Ask the hoodie mau mau Martin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

United States

#656992 Jun 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I never heard of Saul Alinksy until this thread. I swear on both my parent's graves.
Homer had a deficient education....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#656993 Jun 5, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, probably posted from one of those places where all the Alzheimer's patients go from room to room acquiring new fiances to introduce to their spouses, etc., when--if ever--they come to visit. Very sad, really, but ol' fred deserves it.(Didn't Sandra Day O'Connor's husband decide he was married to another patient after she'd left SCOTUS to care for him?)
The League of Morans has arrived; if Jane's looking for me, tell her I went to yoga class and then to get my nails done, then out to dinner with the ambassador! He'll love this one!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#656994 Jun 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said government dole.
But hey, here it goes again.
He was hired by a church based organization to be a community organizer
He worked for private law forms after law school.
He wrote two books (self employed)
He worked as a lecturer at University of Chicago
In none of the above was he on the government payroll.
This makes you a liar.
Not only that, a really stupid liar.
Ok lets put this in 5th grade English, we think you might understand? The only two in your post that might be considered private industry, were the two books? All the rest are Giverment or Church entities, which are tax exempt.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#656995 Jun 5, 2012
One topic of conversation today among Iowans and their Nebraskan neighbors continues to be the sexually explicit e-mails the outgoing Des Moines schools superintendent and soon-to-be Omaha schools chief sent to her lover, sometimes during school days and on school computers.

The Des Moines Register broke the e-mail scandal involving Nancy Sebring, who resigned Saturday from the Omaha job she was to have started July 1. She resigned May 10 as Des Moines superintendent, saying she needed time to prepare for the Nebraska job and to help with her daughter's wedding. Sebring, 57, is married.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondea...

Oh my!

LOL

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#656996 Jun 5, 2012
Barrett Blames Walker for 'Instigating' Polarization in Wisconsin

"That was the route that he took. It's sort of ironic to hear him say, people are tired of all the fighting when he was actually the one who began the fighting. So, I agree with him that people are tired of the fighting, but I think the cause is to get rid of the instigator rather than to allow him to continue because I think this state will remain this bitterly divided if he continues in office."

LOL! Walker instigated the fighting??? These libs are un-freakin-believable! They BUSSED IN "Instigators" fer cryin' out loud!

Oh, and the president's input?

A "Tweet".
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#656997 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
The mother is an inept trailer trash teenager, driving around smoking pot with a baby in the car. She was so high, she forgot the kid on the roof and didn't even notice it till someone saw a baby in an intersection in the car seat. You tell me what the future is for that kid?
I'll give you my prediction: abused by her boyfriend, taken by the state and put into fostercare, kidnapped and killed
Now, go "goid" yourself, drunkdummy
Yup...lily became quite the babymama. No wonder she still talks ghetto trash.
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#656998 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney is a hypocrite liar. But I don't expect a moran like you to comprehend that.
Obama and lily are both hypocrite liars. But I don't expect a moran like you to comprehend that Obama is an incompetent president when you are drunk so early in the day.
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#656999 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
She's scared the brown people will get together!
...with the drunken worshippers like you and continue to vote for the incompetent Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#657000 Jun 5, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and I'll say the same to you if Romney wins.
We'll have to start a new thread:
Mitt Romney, our next President.
I'll start:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a white president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when the debt skyrockets and military spending spins out of control. War with Iran, intervention in Syria.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
So, please explain to us how we have a black president today....

... goddam idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Clinton Fan

East Hartford, CT

#657002 Jun 5, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> Poor lily...why, she's got the mouth of an uneducated, classless, Obama-fantasizing drunk...and it's not even Happy Hour, yet. For that, the nation will have to wait until the November election, when her false idol has to make his reservation on the bus back to Chicago for good.
Well, let's HOPE & PRAY that Obama doesn't get elected again.
Mark my words, if he does...we'll have riots in the streets that will make the 1960s look like a cake walk!
He's destroying the country! The fact that he took all the soldiers out of Iraq, where it was easier to defend themselves & moved them into Afghanistan, where the terrain is much more difficult to find the enemy & they're constantly being bombarded with IED bombs & injured or killed is not the stuff a Commander in Chief needs to do!
Where the hell are the jobs he promised us for the Stimulus Bill?
That's my question? Other than where the heck is his birth certificate?
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#657003 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
The League of Morans has arrived; if Jane's looking for me, tell her I went to yoga class and then to get my nails done, then out to dinner with the ambassador! He'll love this one!!
Jane's not looking for you. No one else is either, except for the vice squad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min freebird 384,448
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Limbertwig 225,153
News The Latest: Minister: Slayings of 8 rocked Ohio... 4 min Yes 311
News Joe Biden's Columbus destination: Jeni's Ice Cream 6 min Three Psyche 26
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 214,582
News Secret Service investigating Trump's ex-butler ... 7 min LarryV 508
News Letter: Donald Trump will win presidency 9 min Cat74 140
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 1 hr Taletha 16 140
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Nopal 1,082
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 2 hr californio 1,061
More from around the web