Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#648334 May 22, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily continues her infatuation with Gunner, even though he continually rejects her drunken advances.
lily couldn't get laid on a naval base full drunk sailors at happy hour .

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#648335 May 22, 2012
PDupont wrote:
<quoted text>
He did you clueless twit. Part of the stimulus package was a tax break for working families.
...really? Tax breaks for a working family?

...and how many families have a job under King Obama?

You're an idiot.

Lapeer, MI

#648336 May 22, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Like talkin' to a wall.
Hee, Hee. Tellin' on yourself again?

You've been talkin' to walls your whole life.

Any answer yet?

:]
JEB

United States

#648337 May 22, 2012
Washington (CNN)-- The uproar last week over a proposed campaign ad highlighting President Barack Obama's former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, lit up political circles before organizers finally backed off the idea.

And Mitt Romney came under fire from evangelicals before his speech to Liberty University in Virginia earlier this month because some at the traditional Christian school still believe Mormonism is a cult.

Two very different candidates joined by similar, yet hollow, attacks on their faith illustrate the intense mix of identity politics simmering just beneath the surface of the presidential race.

When it comes to faith and race, there are some who want to paint both candidates as outside the mainstream, not members of the traditional American club. They want to paint them as "others."

Both Obama, the nation's first black president, and Romney, a Mormon, have found that their shared status as members of minority groups and political pioneers, in many ways, has also changed the rules of this presidential campaign cycle, said Nancy Wadsworth, co-editor of the anthology "Faith and Race in American Political Life."

"It's the elephant in the room," Wadsworth said. "On the Democratic side, the liability of raising (Romney's) Mormonism and putting it under closer scrutiny means they will be accused of religious intolerance. If (Republicans) bring up Jeremiah Wright, they'll be accused of using the race card."
Catholic Universities sue Obama admin
Biden attacks Romney's business skill
Pastor's anti-gay, anti-Obama sermon
Romney adviser weighs in on ad wars

So both presidential campaigns are adhering to a tenuous, unwritten hands-off agreement when it comes to race and religion even as they themselves struggle to navigate those waters. But the same rules may not neccesarily apply to their supporters, third-party groups and well-heeled super PACs.

Romney condemned the Wright ad proposal pitched to billionaire Joe Ricketts and his conservative super PAC. Likewise, senior Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod reiterated to Candy Crowley on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday that critiques of Romney's Mormonism are "not fair game."

The success or failure of the two campaigns' attempts to remove these topics from the table could speak volumes this fall on how far the nation has come on divisive race and religion-based debates in the political sphere, political experts say.

Lapeer, MI

#648338 May 22, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't IBM manufacture typewriters anymore?
"cause there's no demand for typewriters maybe?
Now do you suppose there's no longer a demand for typewriters 'cause IBM cut back and eventually stopped the supply of typewriters?
That's what your argument supposes, if supply is cut back and eventually stopped then there will be no demand. That's not how economies work.
Time for you to talk a refresher course in eco-101.

But you need psy-101, first, dood. Does your dog even respond to you?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#648339 May 22, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with the "War on Drugs" dum bass?
The war on drugs demonizes the drug addict. If a person is addicted to a substance, he or she cannot just stop doing it.

Just imagine if all addictive substances were outlawed? Coffee, cigarrettes, anti depressants, anti anxiety drugs, sugar, alcohol, etc.

Say that this across the board edict was passed. How would the people react?

Lapeer, MI

#648342 May 22, 2012
LION wrote:
TO ALL BLACKS
Remember to open up an account with a black owned bank or black owned credit union.
Do they exist?
carol

Windermere, FL

#648343 May 22, 2012
This is kind of scary. Prepaid cellphones were once being bought by Muslims at an alarming rate. These cellphones [using their electrical pulses] detonated backpack bombs that killed 191 people in the Madrid bombings.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2006/08...

ABC reported this in 2006 but an email about this has gone viral.

Hope Homeland Security is on top of this now.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#648344 May 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you right wingers ever learn the definition of "redistribute the wealth"?
It's too complex for them. Ask them if they understand the concept of venture caplitalism!!
Average male

Charleston, SC

#648345 May 22, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too complex for them. Ask them if they understand the concept of venture caplitalism!!
i am a black venture capitalist with a huge dick and long finger nails, i shower once ever 10 days
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#648346 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
If a person is addicted to a substance, he or she cannot just stop doing it.
Sure they can, IF they WANT to stop.

Big if, big want.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#648347 May 22, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, he will be reelected.
This place will be fun right after the election, when we start a new thread titled:
"Barack Obama, our next President-Again!!"
And we run these nitwits right off Topix!!
"nutsucker"
You have ran no one off this thread. Period. You claim to do so and the poster(s) ypu claim to have ran off returns and makes you look like the piece of crap you are. My bet when president nobama is retired you will slink off into the sunset with nary a word.
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#648348 May 22, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, yep, yep. These "pressing issues" never seem to come up until right before an election. Never fails.
Let me ask you something: if you live in a development or condo; and your neighbor buys a house; puts zero down payment down, and then immediately goes to the bank and takes a loan on the inflated value of that house and goes on to buy a bigger more expensive house with that money,and maybe a new car, furniture, etc. and then abandons the initial property; files banktruptcy; what would you think about that?
Patriot

Denver, CO

#648349 May 22, 2012
FYI JEEP OWNERS

68,000 Jeep Wranglers recalled for fire risk

http://money.cnn.com/2012/05/21/autos/jeep_wr...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#648350 May 22, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the article, you'd see that it was published in 2003.
2003, idiot:
Cooking the books to hide the mountain of failed CRA loans as early as 2003”
Ofheo Director Armando Falcon Jr.: Congressman, Ofheo did not improperly apply accounting rules; Freddie Mac did. Ofheo did not try to manage earnings improperly; Freddie Mac did. So this isn't about the agency's engagement in improper conduct, it is about Freddie Mac. Let me just correct the record on that.... I have been asking for these additional authorities for four years now. I have been asking for additional resources, the independent appropriations assessment powers.
Barney Frank negotiating for Americans that actually pay taxes to pay for houses for those that don’t pay:
House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 25, 2003:
Rep. Frank: I do think I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness that we have in OCC [Office of the Comptroller of the Currency] and OTS [Office of Thrift Supervision]. I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing
Democrat misleading to reduce oversight of the failing CRA:
Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.), speaking to Housing and Urban Development Secretary Mel Martinez:
Secretary Martinez, if it ain't broke, why do you want to fix it? Have the GSEs [government-sponsored enterprises] ever missed their housing goals?
Of course they met their “goals.” Their “goal” was to push as many houses into possession of people who can’t pay to be paid for by the other half of the country that actually pays taxes.
Democrat outright lying to support the Democrat agenda:
Rep. Waters: However, I have sat through nearly a dozen hearings where, frankly, we were trying to fix something that wasn't broke.
Democrats downplay the alarms that were going off even in 2003 warning of a financial crisis caused by the CRA program:
Senate Banking Committee, Oct. 16, 2003:
Sen. Charles Schumer (D., N.Y.): And my worry is that we're using the recent safety and soundness concerns, particularly with Freddie, and with a poor regulator, as a straw man to curtail Fannie and Freddie's mission.
And Barney Frank makes the case for less oversight of the obviously failing CRA:
Rep. Frank: Let me ask [George] Gould and [Franklin] Raines on behalf of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, do you feel that over the past years you have been substantially under-regulated?
Mr. Raines?
Mr. Raines: No, sir.
Mr. Frank: Mr. Gould?
Mr. Gould: No, sir....
Mr. Frank: OK. Then I am not entirely sure why we are here....
Rep. Frank: I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafety and unsoundness than, in fact, exists.
This was 2003, the same year the Democrats were for the war in Iraq before they were against the war in Iraq.
The Democrats asked for no oversight of their CRA welfare program. The Republicans removed effective oversight of the Democrats' CRA welfare program.
The Democrats supported the war in Iraq... before they were against the war in Iraq.
Inspector Clousseau could connect these dots.
You're an idiot.

Your whole life is;

lie

Ignore lie being debunked

repeat lie.

Figures, coming from a meth head white supremacist.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#648351 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, ask.

Venture capitalism is people risking their money by choice.

Unlike the "concept" of our government investing OUR capital in a continuous stream of failed "ventures".

Lapeer, MI

#648352 May 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Acorn was associated with Voter Registration Fraud. Nearly ever case was ACORN being defrauded by employees.
The only case of ACORN itself being charged was one office & it had to do with how it paid their employees.
ACORN had nothing to do with any fraud from a fraudulent vote being cast. i.e. requiring a photo ID at the polls does nothing here.
Idiot. Just as bad as DuPoop.

http://www.rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html

Daily Caller - FEATURED ARTICLES

Obama tops $1 billion in career political contributions
Obama tops $1 billion in career political contributi…
Even Van Jones is defending Cory Booker from left-wing attacks
Even Van Jones is defending Cory Booker from left-wi…
Columnist: Hillary Clinton will be veep candidate
Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage
911 call shows Zimmerman stopped following Martin af…
Who is Valerie Jarrett?
Kennedy family continues feud after Mary Kennedy’s d…
Rum-soaked Bill Murray gives a tour of ‘Moonrise Kin…
Maxim’s top 10 hottest women of 2012 [PHOTOS]
Top political analyst Jay Cost:‘I’d much rather be Romney than Obama at this stage’
Top political analyst Jay Cost:‘I’d much rather be …
Obama tops $1 billion in career political contributions
Obama tops $1 billion in career political contributi…
Even Van Jones is defending Cory Booker from left-wing attacks
Even Van Jones is defending Cory Booker from left-wi…

No Thanks Close
The Daily Caller Social Experience

Let your friends help you discover the best news, features and videos on TheDC. Publish what you read and maintain full control.
Login with Facebook

The voter fraud hall of shame: Milwaukee voter fraud conviction makes ACORN’s 2010 total at least 15: http://dailycaller.com/2010/11/23/the-voter-f...

There are hundreds of links, dood. Go swat flies.
voice_n_lillies_ but

Blanchard, OK

#648353 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Baby steps...
First...

Tell "ReelDave" about all the troubles Republicans are inflicting on your ' Va J-J!'
carol

Windermere, FL

#648354 May 22, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very sensitive about the Liberty??
Why??
----------
""Jeep Liberty Review - What the Auto Press Says
The 2012 Jeep Liberty ranks 20 out of 20 Affordable Compact SUVs. This ranking is based on our analysis of 54 published reviews and test drives of the Jeep Liberty, and our analysis of reliability and safety data.
The 2012 Jeep Liberty trails other compact SUVs with its subpar on-road performance, and lacks the power and agility to dominate the off-road SUV class.
If you’re considering the 2012 Jeep Liberty, most test drivers will tell you to cross the Liberty off your list and replace it with the GMC Terrain or Jeep Wrangler. That’s because the Liberty can’t surpass the Equinox’s daily drivability and good fuel economy or the Jeep Wrangler’s exceptional rock-climbing capabilities.
Not all reviewers are that harsh, and think the Liberty will satisfy shoppers who are strictly in the market for a competent off-road SUV.“Shoppers who have no plans to venture beyond the pavement will be better served by a crossover SUV,” says Consumer Guide,“but for those with real wanderlust, Jeep has a truck for you.""
----------
As I said, I wish you well, but there are far better choices in that segment. Liberty came in #20 out of 20.
Not good.
And the earlier models were way underpowered with the 4 banger.
Not sensitive, just want to argue with you.

Mine isn't a 2012. 2WD, not 4WD.

It's a sturdy vehicle. That's all.

Lapeer, MI

#648355 May 22, 2012
Have no idea where the above came from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Americans want 'new car smell' in 2016 4 min Lawrence Wolf 14
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 4 min Earl 34
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 5 min Truth 2,782
Holder: We're Not Done Investigating Ferguson P... 5 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 33
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min EAGLE EYE1 283,246
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 10 min Gaglia 8,453
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Blitzking 127,540
White House pressures Chuck Hagel to resign as ... 25 min Lawrence Wolf 23
IRS workers to receive bonuses of 1 percent 2 hr RustyS 1

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE