Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262073 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#626330 Apr 24, 2012
IAnonymousI wrote:
<quoted text>
They need more good women in Secret Service positions. It's the only way to keep the boys out of the locker room and their minds out of the gutter.
Why haven't they placed women in those positions sooner?
GOBAMA 2012!!
then they'll be sleeping with each other which i suppose, from a national security standpoint, is safer.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#626331 Apr 24, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, it seems that the resident slut on Topix knows her pills.
The wedding was fantastic. All had a good time. Newlyweds just got back from St. Martin this morning.
Oh Grampy did a sl*t get married? How nice. So now she's no longer a sl*t?

lol

GOBAMA 2012!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#626332 Apr 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be in seminole again on the 12th of May from noon to four or so.. if you care to meet me, You know where and now you know when.. So stop by not like the last time, really come this time. I would love to buy you a beer!!!!!
Beer summit after you called the Sanford police stupid?

Will you say you'll be drinking Red Stripe, but really drinking Bud Light?
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#626333 Apr 24, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillbilly Ghost squats on federal land and moonshines every summer.
Actually, I can get moonshine occasionally down here, some is very good, some is very bad. Central Virginia has a lot of that going on in the mountains. Local cops just laugh it off, although the ATF agents do not.

How you been Grampy?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#626334 Apr 24, 2012
SPELLING NAZI
It seems to bother some when spelling mistakes are made on the forum...I guess when you have no real substance or credible issue to post the only thing you got is to become a spelling nazi...I would think,especially in Db's instance,he would have a lot more things to concern himself with..

Considering the whole government is after him constantally...But the spelling Nazi got me this time but as always his day will come.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#626335 Apr 24, 2012
IAnonymousI wrote:
<quoted text>
They need more good women in Secret Service positions. It's the only way to keep the boys out of the locker room and their minds out of the gutter.
Why haven't they placed women in those positions sooner?
GOBAMA 2012!!
Good question. Why aren't there more women in Congress? The Senate? The Presidency? Governorships?
CEO's? Power to the women! We need to take over and fix this mess that the men made. Just imagine! No more wars!

Since: May 11

Biglerville, PA

#626336 Apr 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife's a witch.))))
Well, let's trade useless insults....
How about Barney Frank who murdered his male page by throwing him off his New York hotel balcony and ran a male prostitution ring out of his house?
How about that criminal Charlie Rangel who proposed to re-instate the goddam draft? You remember what the draft was, don't you?
That's what Bill Clinton was running away from when he went and hid in the Soviet Union during Vietnam.
You mention unfounded myths of mere candidates, and I counter by pointing out felonious criminal Congressional committee chairmen for the Democrats.
If Carter would not have signed an amnesty order for draft dodgers like Bill Clinton, wouldn't Clinton be an ex-convict today?(not mentioning him being a serial rapist as governor of Arkansas... and the astronomical number of suicides that surrounded him....)
Christie O'Donnell is on tape saying she was a witch.

Sharon Angle talked about going bak to paying your doctor with chickens.

Not insults at all but the truth. Better candidates could have won both those elections but your Tea Party voted for the wackos in the primary.

Your party cost the Republicans the Senate in 2010.
still the same

Bronx, NY

#626337 Apr 24, 2012
Memphis, Tn – The SCLC president says a former Memphis cop is using the word “racism” in vain.

You may remember the “squad car sex-capade.” Officer Dion Anthony got busy while on duty and broadcast the whole affair over the police radio. Anthony resigned last month before he was charged with internal misconduct.

But, the former officer claims he wasn’t having sex, but instead exposing “racism and unfairness” at MPD.

His demonstration, though peaceful, is not what civil rights organizations have used in the past. According to the former cop, he wasn’t in the throws of passion but exercising his right to protest.

During an internal investigation, Anthony said quote “We was just talking…I wanted her to make a tape with me. I’m tired of being taken advantage of and all the racism going on here.”

SCLC’s Reverand Dwight Montgomery says Anthony is misusing a very powerful claim to try and cover up his own mistakes.

“Some people use racism as an excuse to cover up for their own faults,” says Montgomery.“If racism existed in the police department, I believe it would be brought to the SCLC, NAACP, Rainbow Push, we would have been meeting with the Police Director, we would be meeting with Mike Williams and trying to resolve the issue.”

The Memphis Police Department contends Anthony is in the wrong and his actions will prevent him from rehire with the department. His alleged “co-protestor” has still not been located to corroborate his story.

SMH@The Race Card…
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#626338 Apr 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And, do you have anything specific to add to your ranting post?
How about this: You mention something you were referencing in your previous post, and I'll shove the truth up your ass again.
... well ????
Seriously, get help.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#626339 Apr 24, 2012
still the same wrote:
Time for more protest this must stop ;Police Injure Man Who Shot And Killed Sister, Wounded Mom
Authorities say NYPD officers wounded a suspect outside a Harlem apartment after he fatally shot a 13-year-old girl and critically injured her mother.
Police say they responded to the Polo Grounds Houses at 2971 Eighth Ave. around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday after receiving a call of a female shot.
They found the victims inside an apartment. The girl had been shot in the head. Her 44-year-old mother was shot multiple times.
The woman told police that the suspect was her 28-year-old son.
Two officers saw him outside and chased him. Police say they exchanged gunfire.
The suspect was struck in the legs and torso. He’s in a hospital in serious condition.
The officers escaped physical injury.
A .22-caliber revolver was recovered.
... wrong color.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#626340 Apr 24, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about that time we went camping at yellowstone?
Now hold on, I tripped over my untied shoelace and my momentum caused me to fall forward down that mountainside, fortunately I landed in that bed of cacti.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#626341 Apr 24, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lily hates americana
You're not an American, stop lying. BTW, is your son still driving that 1982 Duster?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#626342 Apr 24, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Not a nice place for an obama loving coward to be....
I have always been welcome at louies and have found the opposite to be true.. Come see me we will decide who the coward is once and for all...Hell, I am old and disabled just the way you like it....

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#626343 Apr 24, 2012
So where's Carol and Louise?

Hiding and watching the TopixBoinkers in their glory?

lol

GOBAMA 2012!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#626344 Apr 24, 2012
IAnonymousI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Grampy did a sl*t get married? How nice. So now she's no longer a sl*t?
lol
GOBAMA 2012!!!
Yeah, they put a banner on the limo, bye bye slut!

Since: May 11

Biglerville, PA

#626345 Apr 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Even an idiot like you should be able to follow this:
The world trades oil with US dollars.
Ben Bernanke is printing worthless dollars to pay for the humongous government the Democrats created.
Every worthless dollar Bernanke prints is comingled with real dollars generated by the economy.
The effect of comingling Bernanke's worthless dollars with the economy's real dollars is a devalued dollar.
The value of oil has remained constant.
It requires more devalued US dollars to purchase the same amount of oil that hasn't changed value than it did before Obama and Bernanke began counterfeiting US dollars to pay for the grotesquely obese government the Democrats created.
If the government reduces its size to what the economy can actually afford, the price of oil will go back to a normal level.
The only reason the price of oil, thus gas is increasing is because the government is too large for the economy to afford, and the Obama government is counterfeiting money.
The US dollar s about where it was in 2008.

If you look at this vale starting in 2000, you will see the decline took place under the Bush Administration caused by his policies of reducing revenues while significantly increasing spending.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#626347 Apr 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Haaa! Giddyup Dino!
Meanwhile back at the ranch:
Playboy founder Hugh Hefner is calling out “repressed conservatives” like Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum and Rush Limbaugh by name for waging a “war against sex.”
In an editorial published in the May edition of Playboy magazine, Hefner charges that “a new generation of repressed conservatives are pounding on America’s bedroom door, their knock the beating of a war drum that sounds their intentions to again regulate our sex lives.”
“Rick Santorum promised to defund birth control on the ground that contraception is ‘a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be,’” Hefner writes, according to a copy of the editorial provided to Raw Story by Playboy.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/24/hugh-he...
Come on Lily, the only medium Hughie Hefner controls are on his TV. Hughie found out it's harder to hold a conglomerate together than crawling around on a bed with a bunch of bimbos, with the collective IQ of a goat? He had some people who were intelligent, but if it hadn't bent to purient interests, the magazine wouldn't have lasted six issues...
still the same

Bronx, NY

#626348 Apr 24, 2012
by R. Asmerom

Celeste Walker, better known as Madam CJ Walker, is well known in the African-American community as the first African-American millionaire who built an empire on hair and beauty products. In the above video, Harvard Business School historian Nancy F. Koehn acknowledges that Walker’s story is not as celebrated in the cannon of American business history and discusses the significance of Walker’s emergence during the turbulent times of the early 1900s. The odds were stacked against her as a Black woman, making her endurance and success all the more remarkable.

According to her bio, Koehn’s research “focuses on effective leadership in turbulent times and how leaders, past and present, craft lives of purpose, worth, and impact.”

And the new negros walk around with the guy with the perm, this Lady could run circles around the current AFRICAN AMERICANS, what a waste of a cultre
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#626349 Apr 24, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Black Panther hit squad?
By the white agents who got caught with their pants down. Where'd you hear this story anyway?
Remember when the DC Madam got killed by Diaper Dave Vitter?
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#626350 Apr 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Now hold on, I tripped over my untied shoelace and my momentum caused me to fall forward down that mountainside, fortunately I landed in that bed of cacti.
Yeah I remember, even saved the picture I took.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 5 min Catholic24 84,272
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 7 min Cassandra_ 2,828
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Dr Guru 194,355
News 2016 Republicans use Trump, TV to make debate cut 9 min Responsibility 40
News Obama: 'I think if I ran I could win, but I can't' 23 min Moliner 1
News 8 Illegal Alien Sex Criminals Arrested near Tex... 24 min see the light 2
News Democratic presidential candidate calls on part... 27 min Moliner 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min IND 189,801
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr -Dont Panic- 336,241
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 2 hr Quirky 56
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 89
News Higher minimum-wage proposals gain ground in Ne... 4 hr xxxrayted 110
More from around the web