Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252139 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#626320 Apr 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking me to engage again in one of the discussions you ran away from when the truth was shoved up your ass?
Homer has never run away from anything in his life. You make up conspiracy theories or grab them from rightwing crazy sites and try and pass them off as fact here in this forum and you call that shoving the truth up someone's ass? Call me crazy, but you're phucking nuts. If I were you I would check myself into a mental facility and get help immediately. No, don't wait, go now! Do it! If you are unable to drive yourself(not recommended), reach out to a friend or family member and have them take you.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#626321 Apr 24, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. My dog is smarter and meaner than a sissy coward democrat...
I'll be in seminole again on the 12th of May from noon to four or so.. if you care to meet me, You know where and now you know when.. So stop by not like the last time, really come this time. I would love to buy you a beer!!!!!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#626322 Apr 24, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God Almighty! Free at last!
Hillbilly Ghost squats on federal land and moonshines every summer.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#626323 Apr 24, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Black Panther hit squad?
Your statements are increasingly ludicrous, Galt. Have you been drinking?

lol

GOBAMA 2012!!

Location hidden

#626324 Apr 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she'll be killed
They need more good women in Secret Service positions. It's the only way to keep the boys out of the locker room and their minds out of the gutter.

Why haven't they placed women in those positions sooner?

GOBAMA 2012!!

Location hidden

#626325 Apr 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking me to engage again in one of the discussions you ran away from when the truth was shoved up your ass?
There you go TopixBoinker using ugly gutter language and suggestive, abusive sexual innuendos.

G-R-O-W U-P - For HEAVEN sake!!

lol

GOBAMA 2012!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#626326 Apr 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer has never run away from anything in his life. You make up conspiracy theories or grab them from rightwing crazy sites and try and pass them off as fact here in this forum and you call that shoving the truth up someone's ass? Call me crazy, but you're phucking nuts. If I were you I would check myself into a mental facility and get help immediately. No, don't wait, go now! Do it! If you are unable to drive yourself(not recommended), reach out to a friend or family member and have them take you.
And, do you have anything specific to add to your ranting post?

How about this: You mention something you were referencing in your previous post, and I'll shove the truth up your ass again.

... well ????
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626327 Apr 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be in seminole again on the 12th of May from noon to four or so.. if you care to meet me, You know where and now you know when.. So stop by not like the last time, really come this time. I would love to buy you a beer!!!!!
Not a nice place for an obama loving coward to be....
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#626328 Apr 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer has never run away from anything in his life..
What about that time we went camping at yellowstone?
still the same

Bronx, NY

#626329 Apr 24, 2012
Time for more protest this must stop ;Police Injure Man Who Shot And Killed Sister, Wounded Mom
Authorities say NYPD officers wounded a suspect outside a Harlem apartment after he fatally shot a 13-year-old girl and critically injured her mother.

Police say they responded to the Polo Grounds Houses at 2971 Eighth Ave. around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday after receiving a call of a female shot.

They found the victims inside an apartment. The girl had been shot in the head. Her 44-year-old mother was shot multiple times.

The woman told police that the suspect was her 28-year-old son.

Two officers saw him outside and chased him. Police say they exchanged gunfire.

The suspect was struck in the legs and torso. He’s in a hospital in serious condition.

The officers escaped physical injury.

A .22-caliber revolver was recovered.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#626330 Apr 24, 2012
IAnonymousI wrote:
<quoted text>
They need more good women in Secret Service positions. It's the only way to keep the boys out of the locker room and their minds out of the gutter.
GOBAMA 2012!!
then they'll be sleeping with each other which i suppose, from a national security standpoint, is safer.

Location hidden

#626331 Apr 24, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, it seems that the resident slut on Topix knows her pills.
The wedding was fantastic. All had a good time. Newlyweds just got back from St. Martin this morning.
Oh Grampy did a sl*t get married? How nice. So now she's no longer a sl*t?

lol

GOBAMA 2012!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#626332 Apr 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be in seminole again on the 12th of May from noon to four or so.. if you care to meet me, You know where and now you know when.. So stop by not like the last time, really come this time. I would love to buy you a beer!!!!!
Beer summit after you called the Sanford police stupid?

Will you say you'll be drinking Red Stripe, but really drinking Bud Light?
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#626333 Apr 24, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillbilly Ghost squats on federal land and moonshines every summer.
Actually, I can get moonshine occasionally down here, some is very good, some is very bad. Central Virginia has a lot of that going on in the mountains. Local cops just laugh it off, although the ATF agents do not.

How you been Grampy?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#626334 Apr 24, 2012
SPELLING NAZI
It seems to bother some when spelling mistakes are made on the forum...I guess when you have no real substance or credible issue to post the only thing you got is to become a spelling nazi...I would think,especially in Db's instance,he would have a lot more things to concern himself with..

Considering the whole government is after him constantally...But the spelling Nazi got me this time but as always his day will come.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#626335 Apr 24, 2012
IAnonymousI wrote:
<quoted text>
GOBAMA 2012!!
Good question. Why aren't there more women in Congress? The Senate? The Presidency? Governorships?
CEO's? Power to the women! We need to take over and fix this mess that the men made. Just imagine! No more wars!

Since: May 11

Biglerville, PA

#626336 Apr 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife's a witch.))))
Well, let's trade useless insults....
How about Barney Frank who murdered his male page by throwing him off his New York hotel balcony and ran a male prostitution ring out of his house?
How about that criminal Charlie Rangel who proposed to re-instate the goddam draft? You remember what the draft was, don't you?
That's what Bill Clinton was running away from when he went and hid in the Soviet Union during Vietnam.
You mention unfounded myths of mere candidates, and I counter by pointing out felonious criminal Congressional committee chairmen for the Democrats.
If Carter would not have signed an amnesty order for draft dodgers like Bill Clinton, wouldn't Clinton be an ex-convict today?(not mentioning him being a serial rapist as governor of Arkansas... and the astronomical number of suicides that surrounded him....)
Christie O'Donnell is on tape saying she was a witch.

Sharon Angle talked about going bak to paying your doctor with chickens.

Not insults at all but the truth. Better candidates could have won both those elections but your Tea Party voted for the wackos in the primary.

Your party cost the Republicans the Senate in 2010.
still the same

Bronx, NY

#626337 Apr 24, 2012
Memphis, Tn – The SCLC president says a former Memphis cop is using the word “racism” in vain.

You may remember the “squad car sex-capade.” Officer Dion Anthony got busy while on duty and broadcast the whole affair over the police radio. Anthony resigned last month before he was charged with internal misconduct.

But, the former officer claims he wasn’t having sex, but instead exposing “racism and unfairness” at MPD.

His demonstration, though peaceful, is not what civil rights organizations have used in the past. According to the former cop, he wasn’t in the throws of passion but exercising his right to protest.

During an internal investigation, Anthony said quote “We was just talking…I wanted her to make a tape with me. I’m tired of being taken advantage of and all the racism going on here.”

SCLC’s Reverand Dwight Montgomery says Anthony is misusing a very powerful claim to try and cover up his own mistakes.

“Some people use racism as an excuse to cover up for their own faults,” says Montgomery.“If racism existed in the police department, I believe it would be brought to the SCLC, NAACP, Rainbow Push, we would have been meeting with the Police Director, we would be meeting with Mike Williams and trying to resolve the issue.”

The Memphis Police Department contends Anthony is in the wrong and his actions will prevent him from rehire with the department. His alleged “co-protestor” has still not been located to corroborate his story.

SMH@The Race Card…
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#626338 Apr 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And, do you have anything specific to add to your ranting post?
How about this: You mention something you were referencing in your previous post, and I'll shove the truth up your ass again.
... well ????
Seriously, get help.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#626339 Apr 24, 2012
still the same wrote:
Time for more protest this must stop ;Police Injure Man Who Shot And Killed Sister, Wounded Mom
Authorities say NYPD officers wounded a suspect outside a Harlem apartment after he fatally shot a 13-year-old girl and critically injured her mother.
Police say they responded to the Polo Grounds Houses at 2971 Eighth Ave. around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday after receiving a call of a female shot.
They found the victims inside an apartment. The girl had been shot in the head. Her 44-year-old mother was shot multiple times.
The woman told police that the suspect was her 28-year-old son.
Two officers saw him outside and chased him. Police say they exchanged gunfire.
The suspect was struck in the legs and torso. He’s in a hospital in serious condition.
The officers escaped physical injury.
A .22-caliber revolver was recovered.
... wrong color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 3 min Black Rhino 468
News Jeb Bush: Trump means 'to draw attention' 4 min Go Blue Forever 22
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Ari son of Anarchy 186,528
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min RayOne 192,419
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min I Am No One_ 9,454
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min red and right 333,159
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 5 min Knowledge- 90
More from around the web