Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274467 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Downey, CA

#327114 Apr 2, 2011
Nyx Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. You lie on this thread like Trump's cheap toupee and everybody knows it. Ever see the Commander McBragg cartoon??? Thats YOU! HAHAHA!!!!
And we all know just who your sorry ass is don't we,,, I don't have to change my name in order to get attention...Scumbag..
Grey Ghost

Downey, CA

#327116 Apr 2, 2011
fred wrote:
<quoted text>We don't want "social programs", dumbass. We want you the fk out of our lives! Why the hell should YOU tell me where I can smoke, what kind of light bulbs to use, how I can raise my children, etc. when YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FKN MORONS !? F-off, POS...
The main reason with the children is so they don't grow up to be an idiot like you...This nation could be ran far more efficent if not for you big business ass kissers....Don't your lips taste funny????
Gunner

Brockton, MA

#327117 Apr 2, 2011
Nyx Nebula wrote:
<quoted text>
The arrogance that says one political party, or one set of economic guidelines, or one ideology, can solve all problems, is a dangerous form of propaganda that far too many citizens continue to swallow.
You sir, are a political bigot.
http://www.thenewiq.com/politicalbigotry
Excellent point. You need to show up here more often.
Flee Bagger

Lithia, FL

#327118 Apr 2, 2011
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all know just who your sorry ass is don't we,,, I don't have to change my name in order to get attention...Scumbag..
You were born stupid, look stupid and sound stupid for the sake of still seeking stupid, ghost...
-
You make a fool of yourself with every hateful and uneducated thing you write and that is ghost seeking to be stupid...
-
We all wonder if your parents ever told you how stupid you are?
-
If they did not - they are as stupid as you, for not telling you the truth, ghost!! You are stupid...
-
Some one should have warned you years and years ago that you are stupid, ghost. Instead, for the sake of seeking to be stupid, You're an idiot, ghost...
-
The Unconscious Poison of Handicapped Liberalism
-
Florida
>
Tiger Fan

United States

#327121 Apr 2, 2011
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
So very true
Frank

Spokane, WA

#327122 Apr 2, 2011
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious why you or anyone things Romney's being a Mormon gets in the way(?)
I mean looks at Obama's church attending history--which was A-OK--during the election. His favorite minister until he had to throw him under the bus, lectured the Obamas about blaming the US for 9/11...chickens coming home to roost...anti-white. FOR 20 YEARS!!!
Double standard.
Flee Bagger

Lithia, FL

#327123 Apr 2, 2011
Rags Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ya ya gayboy pumper!!! Ya ta expurter on ta knob nibblin!!! Mebbe ya gits alla yer teefus knockered outs ina tranny reformer school fee ya Johnson slidin in smooths, hee hee hee!!
You are a perfect example of an inferior education, and evidence that a LITTLE bit of ghetto knowledge is a dangerous thing.
-
If you were as ghetto smart as you are ignorantly arrogant, you would not have made yourself a perfect example of ignorance....dem...
-
The inebriated Foolishness and Unconscious Poison of Plantation Liberalism
-
Florida
>

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#327124 Apr 2, 2011
Damien wrote:
LYING Muslim Monkey = OBAMA
Yup, there's no racism amongst the teabaggers.
Gunner

Brockton, MA

#327125 Apr 2, 2011
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...they should have cut off all home mortgages for bad credit risks...mostly blacks and Hispanics...
I'm convinced all people involved in the housing debacle - from lowly banker to Wall Street hotshot to national-level politician - knew exactly what was going on and exactly what the long term outcome would be.

Since: Jun 10

Galloway, OH

#327126 Apr 2, 2011
Pick up baseball Speed app for your iPhone, http://bit.ly/cVQAjC , it's great to use when watching MLB, softball, or little league.
Gunner

Brockton, MA

#327127 Apr 2, 2011
Rags Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ta expurter on ta knob nibblin!!!
Nimeni nu poate intelege ai. Iti pierzi timp si sunt foarte prost.
Flee Bagger

Lithia, FL

#327128 Apr 2, 2011
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Another Top Klansman Seeks Political Office As a DemokkkRat.
-
As a democRat. Demokkkrat John Paul Rogers was the head of the United Klans of America, a KKK organization that was one of the most violent branches of the DemokkkRatic KKK ever...
-
Demokkkrats have decided to go back to the roots of their racist DNA...
-
http://nation.foxnews.com/kkk/2011/03/26/top-...
-
http://lakewalesnews.com/articles/2011/03/28/...
-
The Progressive Poison of Unconscious DemokkkRatic Liberalism
-
Florida
>
Gunner

Brockton, MA

#327129 Apr 2, 2011
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said there wasn't any, and where's your evidence this poster is a "teabagger"?

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#327130 Apr 2, 2011
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all realize that racism isn't exclusive to any one party. Right?

Location hidden

#327131 Apr 2, 2011
Chuckie wrote:
<quoted text>
That still would not be real accurate would it?
Accuracy doesn't tell you much if you don't have anything to compare it with. Using the U3 numbers we can compare current economic conditions with similar conditions in the past to better understand what's going on. The more time between when you're measuring and when it is that you're comparing that with the better you can gauge the current picture.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#327133 Apr 2, 2011
Flee Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>-
Another Top Klansman Seeks Political Office As a DemokkkRat.
-
As a democRat. Demokkkrat John Paul Rogers was the head of the United Klans of America, a KKK organization that was one of the most violent branches of the DemokkkRatic KKK ever...
-
Demokkkrats have decided to go back to the roots of their racist DNA...
-
http://nation.foxnews.com/kkk/2011/03/26/top-...
-
http://lakewalesnews.com/articles/2011/03/28/...
-
The Progressive Poison of Unconscious DemokkkRatic Liberalism
-
Florida
>
BINGO.

Why is it that the libs never mention stuff like this?

Yet are so quick to call the Tea Party or anyone else a racist.

lol

Location hidden

#327134 Apr 2, 2011
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna stick with this story?
Yes, Ike's second term started in 1957.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#327135 Apr 2, 2011
My team has gotta catch up!!

Go Kentucky!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#327136 Apr 2, 2011
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, what turns on the kind of folks that like Palin turns off mainstream Republicans, still the biggest bloc in the Party. Y'all really make it hard on the GOP by demanding your candidates be idiot nutjobs.
Y'all mind yur massa's, sure nuff. What would'a down home Democrat keer 'bout Republicans anyways?

Location hidden

#327137 Apr 2, 2011
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said there wasn't any, and where's your evidence this poster is a "teabagger"?
Exhibit A:

The bloody fingerprint!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in letter to... 1 min serfs up 6
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,889
News Donald Trump's Border Wall Could Have Deadly Co... 3 min Border Observer 143
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min LeDuped 193,447
News Poll: Biden outperforms Hillary in general elec... 4 min Le Jimbo 20
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 7 min Chicagoan by Birth 648
News Draft Biden holds DNC meeting briefings 7 min Le Jimbo 2
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 17 min LeDuped 173
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 32 min Responsibiility 92
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min positronium 340,668
More from around the web