Lawyer says Undercover cop didn't see...

Lawyer says Undercover cop didn't see SUV driver attack

There are 26 comments on the Yahoo! story from Oct 7, 2013, titled Lawyer says Undercover cop didn't see SUV driver attack. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

An undercover detective attending at a motorcycle rally that devolved into broken bones and blood did not witness a biker get struck by an SUV or see the SUV driver subsequently attacked by bikers, a lawyer said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I see NOTHING

Medford, NY

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Like Schultz from Hogan's Heros: "I see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!"

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 8, 2013
What....you don't believe his lier.

Where's a cop when you need one.
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2013
An honest cop. He didn't have to tell anyone he was there. He did so after he was sure doing so wouldn't compromise the work he and others had done for a long while. If he was inclined to dishonesty about any of it, he wouldn't have said anything.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 8, 2013
...Wonder if he saw, many of the bikers playing slalom with the oncoming traffic, on the left?....

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#6 Oct 8, 2013
There has got to be a tie to the police or the city somehow, otherwise the lawsuits will be minimal.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 8, 2013
I still cannot get past, over 200 calls to 911, yet no uniformed police, on the scene??????????
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#8 Oct 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I still cannot get past, over 200 calls to 911, yet no uniformed police, on the scene??????????
there were police on scene. Just not uniformed. There are mulitple officers on scene with a grand total of 2 officers out of the 6 or so that were undercover. One of which was involved in the attack so its hardly like coldwater is trying to describe as he participated in it. Servers the other guy right for being paralyzed from the waste down now too. Long history of past abuse, esspecially on a road way. How he even still had a valid license i do not know. But that fuck is off the streets now.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#9 Oct 8, 2013
Cop caught on video at the SUV during the beating. Apparently he even SMASHED a window.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/07/bike-cop-joined-...

As as they said they wouldn't prosecute from police pressure I smelled the stink a mile away.

Then apparently the cops story changed from not blowing their cover to they weren't there. To top it off they waited three days to come forward?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#10 Oct 8, 2013
I din't see nothing!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Oct 8, 2013
he didn't see the beating, the video shows him busy busting out the back window so the baby gets a glass shower, he couldn't see the front of the car thru the rear window.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#12 Oct 8, 2013
The most troubling thing here is the DA didn't want to prosecute 'from police pressure'. How often does the DA not prosecute because of 'police pressure'?

How many things are covered up. How many incidents not caught on video and in the mainstream media get swept under the rug? I'm wondering if the "pressure" was from the officer's superior or higher up?

And this is the same police force that wants stop and frisk.
Lamer

Norwalk, OH

#13 Oct 8, 2013
the article also fails to mention how this upstanding officer was flipping off the cameras in court. He also said he came up on the SUV after it was stopped and the beating was over.

The video shows that to be a lie. It also shows other officers involved to be lying as well.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#14 Oct 8, 2013
What good is an undercover cop who can't see anything?
Fire him. Maybe he can get a job as a UN inspector!
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2013
There are now reports that the undercover cop actually took part in assaulting the SUV driver and the SUV. Apparently, he is seen in a video taking part in the assault.

If so, screw him and throw him to the wolves.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#16 Oct 8, 2013
This should be created as a HATE crime - the motorcycle driver called the SUV driver a "cracker". Where is Eric Holder and Obama, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharp"tongue." ?? Oh yes, Obama is too busy trying to get the Red Skins to change their name of their team.

The cop that took part in the beating should be put in prison with the rest of the THUGS.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 8, 2013
Lamer wrote:
the article also fails to mention how this upstanding officer was flipping off the cameras in court. He also said he came up on the SUV after it was stopped and the beating was over.
The video shows that to be a lie. It also shows other officers involved to be lying as well.
Wrong guy, on the flipping off.....
Herding

Aledo, IL

#19 Oct 8, 2013
The cops are the reason these bikers get away with lawlessness. Can anyone tell me when the last time they saw a biker ticketed for loud pipes in the local news. Compliance comes from enforcement of laws like with seat belt ticketing. But cop Comradery precludes doing that and helps them fit into the herding instincts of bikers. The Bad Boy Cop takes pre-eminence over law enforcement.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#20 Oct 8, 2013
It looked to me like the bikers were hogging the
road and the guy in the SUV got tired of it and
tried to drive through them.

The bikers reacted.

Thew cop? He was way out of line.
fingiswold

United States

#21 Oct 8, 2013
My understanding is that at least two cops were involved, one of them guilty of smashing in the window of the SUV.

Wouldn't be a surprise if NYC pigs were enabling biker gangbangers in assaulting the public.
fingiswold

United States

#22 Oct 8, 2013
SirPuss wrote:
What good is an undercover cop who can't see anything?
Fire him. Maybe he can get a job as a UN inspector!
He'd be a good Faux News "ANAL-yst," I'm sure.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's poll numbers are in a very, very bad place 5 min RiccardoFire 451
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 6 min CodeTalker 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,549,539
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 8 min Ronold From Ponoma 59
News News 11 Mins Ago Top Republican to press for $7... 8 min CodeTalker 26
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Aquarius-WY 7,846
News James Comey fired as FBI director 10 min bad bob 3,947
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min CodeTalker 274,941
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 23 min Just Think 683
More from around the web