Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12158 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#2770 Dec 31, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
How about why do the far left loons resort to violence and crime so often? OWS, Seattle, union thugs, etc.?
For the same reason you do. They are anti government control.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2771 Dec 31, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that the vast majority of mass murderers and other criminals are demonrats.
For as everyone knows, the VAST MAJORITY of mass murderers and other criminals are of course REPUBLICUNTS.

Location hidden

#2772 Dec 31, 2013
Gun Control Does Not Work wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Right! James Holmes in Aurora and Adam Lanza committed their atrocities in gun free zones.
And you are still saying that they had a right to carry AR-15s into public schools and movie theaters.

Sodomite is not only insisting that they had that right, but that it is a violation of their rights for movie theater owners to not allow people to carry AR-15s into their movie theaters.

Location hidden

#2773 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You and your perverted multiple aliases .
~stomp stomp stomp~

People who use multiple aliases are pµssies.

You are such a pµssy.

What would keep me from using another alias- if I were tempted, pµssy, is I would be just like you.

Location hidden

#2774 Dec 31, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
Funny how they almost always carry out their shootings
Funny how CUNTsevatives blame gun free zones instead of the GUN OWNERS who pull the trigger and the PEOPLE WHO SOLD THEM THE GUNS?

How dare movie theater owners try to ban people like you show up carrying AR-15s!
Independent

United States

#2775 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
For as everyone knows, the VAST MAJORITY of mass murderers and other criminals are of course REPUBLICUNTS.
Everyone knows that huh? Take a poll, I am sure you will be disappointed and upset at just how wrong you are. Or is it that when you say everyone, do you mean the multiple voices in your head?
Independent

United States

#2776 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how CUNTsevatives blame gun free zones instead of the GUN OWNERS who pull the trigger and the PEOPLE WHO SOLD THEM THE GUNS?
How dare movie theater owners try to ban people like you show up carrying AR-15s!
By your theory, we should be blaming the idiot that sold you a computer. He should be hanged, right alongside you, traitor.

Location hidden

#2777 Dec 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that huh? Take a poll, I am sure you will be disappointed
I don't need to take a poll.

I'm not the one pretending that Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat and for proof saying it 's because I said so.

In the history of time, I doubt party affiliation entered the head of any mass killer ever.

What they have in common is: they had guns and penises.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#2778 Dec 31, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
By your theory, we should be blaming the idiot that sold you a computer..
By my theory, someone who sells someone else a firearm which is used to kill another human being should with being an accomplice.

My theories involve thought and clearly out of your abilities.
Gun Control Does Not Work

United States

#2779 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to take a poll.
I'm not the one pretending that Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat and for proof saying it 's because I said so.
In the history of time, I doubt party affiliation entered the head of any mass killer ever.
What they have in common is: they had guns and penises.
Wipe your chin, dear.
You don't need to take a poll because you make SH!T up. You can't seem to prove that Lanza was not a demonrat.

Party affiliation is not the direct issue here it is the progressive liberal ideology that causes these acts. We all know that progressive liberalism is democrat ideology. Most violent felons are democrat or democrat voters.

Now wheel yourself back to stall 2, you are keeping another trucker waiting while posting your foolishness here.

United States

#2780 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
My theories involve thought .....
...of a moron that writes with a box of crayons and has a larger shoe size number than IQ.

Now that's more of a realistic barefoot.

Location hidden

#2781 Dec 31, 2013
You don't need to take a poll because you make SH!T up.
You mean like you saying Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat?

Here's a thought: you make a claim, you back it up.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#2782 Dec 31, 2013
Party affiliation is not the direct issue here
It isn't an issue at all.

You are screaming that it is significant that someone carrying a AR-15 mowing down dozens of people is a Democrat- while also being flat out a lie- and I am pointing to the fact that he is using an AR-15 to kill people.

Location hidden

#2783 Dec 31, 2013
Most violent felons are democrat or democrat voters.
Most violent felons are Republican or republican voters.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2784 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly Right! James Holmes in Aurora and Adam Lanza committed their atrocities in gun free zones. These two libtards were obvious cowards who wanted to rack up numbers without resistance from an armed citizenry.
Precisely, just as their treasonous demonrat 'masters' in 'power' planned.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2785 Dec 31, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
vast majority of jack 0-ffs are republitards... you and your butt buddy 2ndamrightard prove that..
Weak and pathetic, as always. Go have mommy change your diapers, and then lay down for your nap child.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2786 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ACTUAL REALITY proves that is NOT the case. WHY IS THAT?

In FACT, the REALITY shows that the VAST MAJORITY of mass shootings and other crimes. Are committed by demonrats in demonrat controlled areas. Shall I provide even MORE proof?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2787 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't an issue at all.
You are screaming that it is significant that someone carrying a AR-15 mowing down dozens of people is a Democrat- while also being flat out a lie- and I am pointing to the fact that he is using an AR-15 to kill people.
Yet you have no problem with the deviants in your 'party' slicing up babies like chopped liver in their mothers wombs.

Let's ban demonrat rat scalpels! Over FIFTY-FIVE MILLION SLAUGHTERED so far.

United States

#2788 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you are lying once again. Here are the facts:
http://www.examiner.com/article/crime-rates-l...
Your fellow progressive liberals are committing some serious crimes.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2789 Dec 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like you saying Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat?
Here's a thought: you make a claim, you back it up.
Wipe your chin, dear.
Lanza was definitely a demonrat, as the preponderance of evidence clearly indicates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 2 min Democrat Hero 2
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders 3 min Wall Street 2016 34
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,394,683
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Woj 216,537
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 5 min Ross 45
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 7 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 17
News Democrats stage sit-in, shut down chamber overa 10 min huey goins 42
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 10 min Responsibility 94
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min IND 228,433
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min katrina 88 387,873
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 46 min Retired SOF 241
More from around the web