Created by American People on Dec 5, 2008

34 votes

Click on an option to vote

Pulling Auto Co's down!

Pulling everyone down!

Take A Stand

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 5, 2008
Time to expose the flat out LIE that autoworkers make $70.00 per hour. The LIE was started by Mr. Sorkin of the NY Times.

Learn the FACTS!

“Running Out Front”

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#2 Dec 6, 2008
Guess your not to smart?

“Running Out Front”

Gods Country

#4 Dec 6, 2008
Get the CEO's pay down were it belongs an then maybe everyone could have better health care an jobs.
Rusty-15

Sparta, NJ

#5 Dec 14, 2008
Assembly line employees who earn $30 per hour are in fact being paid around $70 per hour when all benefits are included, which you overpaid people have access to. Such as retirement, being paid while laid off, medical benefits, etc. etc. etc.
Young and Dumb

Renton, WA

#6 Dec 14, 2008
Rusty-15 wrote:
Assembly line employees who earn $30 per hour are in fact being paid around $70 per hour when all benefits are included, which you overpaid people have access to. Such as retirement, being paid while laid off, medical benefits, etc. etc. etc.
Screw those cheapskates. Nobody should be able to retire ever, and going to the doctor should be just for CEOs and their families. All this middle class hogshit needs to go out with the dishwater. If the Chinese can do it cheaper, then Americans need to compete. We need to do it cheaper than the Chinese will; I think my daughter would make a very good seamstress, how about yours?

“Running Out Front”

Gods Country

#7 Dec 14, 2008
Young and Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw those cheapskates. Nobody should be able to retire ever, and going to the doctor should be just for CEOs and their families. All this middle class hogshit needs to go out with the dishwater. If the Chinese can do it cheaper, then Americans need to compete. We need to do it cheaper than the Chinese will; I think my daughter would make a very good seamstress, how about yours?
She maybe better at someyhing else,LMAO
Ood

Germantown, TN

#9 Nov 28, 2012
UAW SUCKS! Talk about greed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Limbertwig 186,298
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min THE DEVIL 1,251,397
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min woodtick57 9,343
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 2 min Fa-Foxy 461
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 192,201
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 4 min Synque 623
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 53,970
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 34 min Agents of Corruption 168,838
News Kentucky couples sue clerk who won't issue gay ... 1 hr Pattysboi 20
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 332,902
More from around the web