Zimmerman found not guilty in shootin...

Zimmerman found not guilty in shooting death of Trayvon Martin

There are 1868 comments on the The Hill story from Jul 13, 2013, titled Zimmerman found not guilty in shooting death of Trayvon Martin. In it, The Hill reports that:

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who triggered a national debate about race after shooting an unarmed black teenager named Trayvon Martin, was found not guilty of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#99 Jul 14, 2013
I don't understand how anyone can be so confused about this verdict. Witnesses testified to the fact that GZ shot TM after being punched in the face and having his head slammed into the ground several times. Luckily, GZ had a weapon and was able to defend himself. That's exactly what anyone should do when they're being attacked.
Chicopee

Danbury, CT

#100 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tells us just what Obama said about this trial?
His exact words? You know, like a quote?
If not, then you are plumb full so horse sh*t.
Like most righties.
whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2012/obama...trayvon martin case

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#101 Jul 14, 2013
Chicopee wrote:
bad link.

Try again.

“DEMOCRATS THE PARTY OF FAKE”

Since: Mar 09

MARRIAGES AND FAKE HEALTHCARE

#102 Jul 14, 2013
Zimmerman 2016!!

“DEMOCRATS THE PARTY OF FAKE”

Since: Mar 09

MARRIAGES AND FAKE HEALTHCARE

#103 Jul 14, 2013
Justice for America wrote:
Im so happy right now that George Zimmerman was found not guilty. It just show you that a thug ass piece of shit is dead. George has saved the tax payers a lot of money. Travon is a loser, I'm sorry I meant a dead loser !
I betcha he stole those Skittles.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#104 Jul 14, 2013
Trayvon Martin - Wannabe thug.

George Zimmerman - Wannabe cop.

Of course someone's gonna die.

“DEMOCRATS THE PARTY OF FAKE”

Since: Mar 09

MARRIAGES AND FAKE HEALTHCARE

#105 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
The idea is to be tried by a jury of one's peers.
Were any of these women on the jury a Zimmerman
peer?
Better yet, were any of them peers of Trayvon, a black kid?
Zimmerman was on trial, but in a way so was Trayvon Martin. Can a black kid get justice in any court
in the U.S. if there are only white people, or a
majority of white people on the jury?
My advice to Zimmerman is for him to watch his
back. Someone may yet try for real justice.
Zimmerman is a FREE, INNOCENT man.

Deal with it.

now excuse me while I GLOAT.

hahahahaha
hitman

United States

#108 Jul 14, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
There is no justice in America if a jury can come to this conclusion. This is a license to kill anyone any time. It is now OK to kill anyone you don't like. Just attack them, then stand your ground and shoot them if they don't do everything you say.

This trial was rigged. It sets the precedent that killing is now legal.
Your a dumb stupid ass!!
Meat Drapes

Winchester, CA

#109 Jul 14, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if you feel the same when some maniac kills your family.
If that DOES happen the maniac would most likely look like Trayvon.
TGO

Vernon, FL

#110 Jul 14, 2013
Six rational decent human beings got a look at all the evidence a bunch of amped up prosecutors could find, and came to the conclusion that George Zimmerman was lawfully defending himself from a violent thug.

The real stinkers are those advocating this innocent man be murdered; they are no better than street thugs and terrorists.

Zimmerman should sue the state of Florida for malicious prosecution.

Justice was SERVED. Any who harm Zimmerman should be hunted down like Osama bin Laden.

“DEMOCRATS THE PARTY OF FAKE”

Since: Mar 09

MARRIAGES AND FAKE HEALTHCARE

#111 Jul 14, 2013
TGO wrote:
Six rational decent human beings got a look at all the evidence a bunch of amped up prosecutors could find, and came to the conclusion that George Zimmerman was lawfully defending himself from a violent thug.
The real stinkers are those advocating this innocent man be murdered; they are no better than street thugs and terrorists.
Zimmerman should sue the state of Florida for malicious prosecution.
Justice was SERVED. Any who harm Zimmerman should be hunted down like Osama bin Laden.
I agree 100%!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#112 Jul 14, 2013
Hooray, the soap opera is done.

One of dumbest trails in history.

Gavel to gavel coverage of stupidity.

Watching paint dry was more interesting.
TGO

Vernon, FL

#113 Jul 14, 2013
I agree too!
SUE THEIR BUTTS OFF ZIM!
Dont Back Down

Sayville, NY

#115 Jul 14, 2013
God bless the jurors. A case which should never have been brought to trial. Another liberal mentally disordered big waste of taxpayers money.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#122 Jul 14, 2013
WARNING; Do not post here to this poster, he's from Blue Ridge GA,(Georgia), that's North Central and eastern Georgia, KKK territory, NO BLACKS in these areas.

You cannot let these racist assholes know what you're thinking, we now get the message in florida, Now we need to respond in silence!

Funny how no Blacks were on the jury; But very obvious that jury was pressured and very afraid for their JOBS and their neighbors.

Now I wonder will they let that white asshole go who shot and killed the Black unarmed teenager at a Jacksonville florida gas station for playing his car radio too loud?

When I say in silence I mean become discreet like other races such as the Amish, Koreans, Indians, the Chinese, Italians, they stay off these race baiting web-sites and definitely OUT OF THE MEDIA.

Trust me; they see every word you post and it's all stored in a huge nationwide data base.
Realist

Rogers, AR

#123 Jul 14, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
There is no justice in America if a jury can come to this conclusion. This is a license to kill anyone any time. It is now OK to kill anyone you don't like. Just attack them, then stand your ground and shoot them if they don't do everything you say.
This trial was rigged. It sets the precedent that killing is now legal.
REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? What kind of 17 year who is brought up right, who has done nothing wrong, who has nothing to hide, and is confronted by a person who is serving as someone who is there to keep the area he is walking in safe, react the way he did ultimately giving GZ a beat down? GZ did what he could to get him off and is happend to be a gun shot. Had TM just cooperated, answered his questions, he would have been on his way. Huge victory for the 2nd ammendment and as far as I am concerned it is one less thug on the street
Anonymous

United States

#124 Jul 14, 2013
I was shocked to see some non-African-Americans join African-Americans in protesting the jury's decision.

Don't those non-African-Americans realize that someday they (or their loved ones) could easily become the victims of some horrific African-American on non-African-American crime?
What

Faribault, MN

#125 Jul 14, 2013
Gess racism and murder does not get justice in southern states....Zimmerman in a state north of mason Dixon would have long been in prison...But doewn south in redneck land murdering blacks is almost legal.
What

Faribault, MN

#126 Jul 14, 2013
Next time I walk behind someone guess I can just shoot them..MURDER IS NOW LEGAL IT SEEMS........IF YOU SHOOT A BLACK PERSON.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#127 Jul 14, 2013
We have to except that the DUMB A$$ Prosecution bonehead lawyers "BLEW THE TRIAL"......They blew it because they were weak and didn't get in the juries face AND TELL THEM WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.

INSTEAD THEY LEFT IT UP TO THE JURY TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPEN..........BIG MISTAKE,(morons).

What really pisses me off; they never mentioned the fact that zimmerhead NEVER TESTIFIED UNDER OATH.

I only hope the next Katrina hits the right state next time!!!

I'm done, we'll see you after the "DRONE STRIKES" if you're still here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Learn to Read 191,822
News Texas Sen. Ted Cruz not backing down on same-se... 7 min Eleanor 25
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 7 min Fa-Foxy 342
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 7 min Black Rhino 3,445
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 8 min 2all 53
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min IND 185,914
News How should the GOP approach immigration? 10 min Earl 323
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Yeah 1,250,018
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min messianic114 168,472
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 28 min Spaulding Smails 380
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 40 min BOOM 332,267
More from around the web