Immigration debate heated at lawmaker...

Immigration debate heated at lawmaker's forum

There are 10 comments on the The Garden City Telegram story from Aug 16, 2013, titled Immigration debate heated at lawmaker's forum. In it, The Garden City Telegram reports that:

A pastor who works with immigrants was shouted down during a congressional town hall meeting hosted by Kansas Republican Lynn Jenkins when he suggested that people in the U.S. illegally should be treated with compassion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Garden City Telegram.

Adale

Baltimore, MD

#2 Aug 16, 2013
What a blind ignorant pastor, so let them take jobs and keep wages low because of this illegal flood of immigrants,rob the state of It's health and.welfare dollars.be kind and bless these rapist, murderers, drug dealers. They should have thrown rocks at the ignorant fool.
Brenda besson

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2013
All I can say is fack him,in the name of god!!!!! Lol
Adale

Baltimore, MD

#4 Aug 16, 2013
May god bless all who hate illegal immigrants.
Cat74

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2013
All I know is Boehner will not bring up the Senate version of the immigration bill probably for the rest of this election cycle. Voters are calling him every day to tell him what has to be done until after the 2014 election.
Va te faire foutre

North Augusta, SC

#8 Aug 16, 2013
Frat the majority! You go around the world spreading misery, inequality, steal resources (steal land), decimate foreign markets, suppress nationalism, mono-culturizing the world with your culture, contaminate the globe with your radiation and toxic chemicals, etc. AND YOU WON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS? F*CK YOU!!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#9 Aug 16, 2013
Va te faire foutre wrote:
Frat the majority! You go around the world spreading misery, inequality, steal resources (steal land), decimate foreign markets, suppress nationalism, mono-culturizing the world with your culture, contaminate the globe with your radiation and toxic chemicals, etc. AND YOU WON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS? F*CK YOU!!!
muslim?
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#10 Aug 16, 2013
mexican pride lll wrote:
<quoted text> osi mucho trailer trash you are "brenda".
There's my mexicunt.Are you on your way yet?
Brenda besson

United States

#11 Aug 16, 2013
mexican pride lll wrote:
<quoted text> osi mucho trailer trash you are "brenda".
thank you!!!!!!! But yet im legal and you are not and never will be,ask ny numbers.hes the only other person who tells you the truth.
Brenda besson

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
All I know is Boehner will not bring up the Senate version of the immigration bill probably for the rest of this election cycle. Voters are calling him every day to tell him what has to be done until after the 2014 election.
yup thats true,i call him regularly,he knows the deal.he wants amnesty even less then we do.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Here is what my elected representative had to say about it.....

“What the Senate passed today is deeply flawed,” Rep. Roby said.“An immigration reform bill that doesn’t truly secure the border isn’t immigration reform at all."

“I’m pleased that the House won’t take up this Senate monstrosity, but rather start fresh on true immigration reform and go through regular order. That means any immigration bills will have to withstand the rigorous committee process, transparent for the American people to see. And, if legislation can’t stand up to that scrutiny, it won’t and shouldn’t become law."

Y'all denigrate Alabama all you want but we get some things right down here.

When Alabama passed it's own immigration laws, before Obama set his justice department on her, illegals fled this state like rats deserting a sinking ship. I advised them to go to Illinois which has an open arm policy for illegals, in spite of being $9Billion in debt.

Go North, Illegals, go North.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Shavin Marvin 209,679
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Mod Squad 395,593
News Central American Illegal Immigrants Continue to... 40 min Hank Rutherford Hill 1
News Anticipating debate, Trump says he thinks syste... 54 min LTT 114
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hill4Me 225,673
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,432,266
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 1 hr proud white Ameri... 617
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Tn clm 10,263
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 243,585
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... 4 hr iknowmyabcs 100
More from around the web