10 people to become US citizens in Vermont

Aug 16, 2013 Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington

Ten new U.S. citizens are being sworn in at a ceremony at the Ethan Allen Homestead in the Vermont city of Burlington.

Read more

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 16, 2013
if they came in through the legal system in place, I'm ok with that.

what I don't want is an open amnesty that has absolutely no control over the people coming in.
Out For Blood

Pasadena, CA

#3 Jan 6, 2014
Hi... IF you live in Vermont, care for the place and don't want to see it totally ruined like California, here is some research resources straight out of the amnesty hub : latimes.com , ladailynews.com , orangecountyregister.com , pasadennastarnews.com . Glendalenewspress.com gets "dishonorable " mention. CA is in sorry shape. hispanics make up over half the population, and competition for jobs, housing,(affordable really needed) and immigrants get benefits American- born CANNOT get by current law. Many veterans havekilled themselves because the VA won't get them housing, as they are on the street due to stagnant/dropping wages, and ever escalating rents. Our politicians are pandering sellouts. Horrible meltdowns, with their attendant murders, happen daily. Odd police shootings of citizens, many in the back now, or unarmed to begin with occur every day. I warn people if they want to visit, make sure not to burn bridges behind them, for to be trapped out here is nightmarish. I too am Asian, born in this state once called "Golden." Born in the age of abundance that seemed endless, as far as quality of life went THEN(1970's). If my health would allow it, I'd return to Vermont. BTW, The Catholic Church is promoting amnesty, and they hold anti-American masses, which I plan to investigate for myself. You have been warned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min positronium 319,449
News Homeland Security watchdog faults visa official... 4 min Le Jimbo 21
News Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesse... 5 min Fa-Foxy 40
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Dogen 154,296
News White House blasts New York Post article on Cli... 5 min Le Jimbo 97
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 6 min Your Ex 265
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,205,226
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min republiCONS 175,352
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 1 hr The Cure 139
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 459
More from around the web