Border Crossing Fee Proposed

Border Crossing Fee Proposed

There are 3 comments on the NBC Los Angeles story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Border Crossing Fee Proposed. In it, NBC Los Angeles reports that:

If you've ever crossed the border into Mexico, than you know it's almost always easier to go across than to come back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Los Angeles.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 30, 2013
i think its a great idea charge them a few hundred bux each way and use the funds for border protection,not reason to let anyone pass free.

Anaheim, CA

#2 Apr 30, 2013
charge the NON-americans, don't charge us !!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 May 1, 2013
jimi wrote:
charge the NON-americans, don't charge us !!
we have no need to let them come to work here,so yea, charge them to come here then charge them again when they leave so we can keep some of the funds here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,443,507
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min taletha 399,603
News Televangelist: Christians who don't vote are 'g... 5 min Tm Cln 79
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 228,166
News Trump Jr. Suggested Women Who Can't Handle Hara... 15 min jaykayel 103
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 22 min jaykayel 11,741
News Humiliation in politics destroys the Trump name 23 min Elarena 83
News Why voters want Trump is a question deserving s... 1 hr Synque 75
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Uncle Tab 248,147
News Trump denounces 'lies and smears' as more women... 2 hr Katrina 1,580
More from around the web