Surge: Romney Leads In All 11 Swing States

On top of all the other magic he works, Scott Rasmussen also conducts a daily poll of the eleven swing states won by Obama in 2008 and considered competitive today. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Caesar

Hawley, PA

#3 Oct 9, 2012
VOTE ALL THE "DEMOCRATS" OUT OF OFFICE in 2012!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Caesar wrote:
VOTE ALL THE "DEMOCRATS" OUT OF OFFICE in 2012!
Yeah!!! More wars!!!
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!!! More wars!!!
The Taliban shot a fourteen year old girl to keep her from spreading the concept of girls going to school. When confused about the target, he shot another girl also. America always fights for freedom and upward mobility.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah!!! More wars!!!
More wars vs what? More government dependents? More unemployment? More closed down businesses? More debt? More lower world credit rating? More government intrusion in our banking system? More people on food stamps? More obstacles for small business? More indirect taxation?

More isn't always better.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
More wars vs what? More government dependents? More unemployment? More closed down businesses? More debt? More lower world credit rating? More government intrusion in our banking system? More people on food stamps? More obstacles for small business? More indirect taxation?
You are lost and I am not sure anyone can help you. Will you be signing up to go fight in Iran? I didn't think so.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#8 Oct 9, 2012
More uneducated idiots. Just what the GOP loves.

woof
notlocal

AOL

#9 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
You are lost and I am not sure anyone can help you. Will you be signing up to go fight in Iran? I didn't think so.
Obama dosn't even want this re-election. He's served as president half heartendly. So it's Romney, who just might surprise you.

I personally think the population has gotten way to large and diverse and our interests so spread out, both geographically and in content, that it is too much for one party or president to be a proper steward.

Hmm what to do?

Location hidden

#10 Oct 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and look at Rmoneys record in MA. That is Indirect Taxation and Direct Taxation. And the State still had more Debt Per Person , Per Capita, than any other state. He Quadrupled Firearm Fees. HELLO? What the hell is wrong with you?
Don't give me the bullshit that he won't be the kind of President that he was Governor. We don't know what the hell he will be, we don't know who will show up as Rmoney tomorrow or an hour from now.
Vote for Rmoney, both of them, hell vote for all of them.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 9, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama dosn't even want this re-election. He's served as president half heartendly. So it's Romney, who just might surprise you.
I personally think the population has gotten way to large and diverse and our interests so spread out, both geographically and in content, that it is too much for one party or president to be a proper steward.
Hmm what to do?
Rmoney wants a Submarine Named after his Father or humself. That is what he cares about. I don't have time to look it up. Just google Romney+Military+Spending+Base+ Defense.
He wants 3 New Submarimes, that we don't need and will immediately raise the debt by 400 Trillion. Smart I tell you.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
More uneducated idiots. Just what the GOP loves.
woof
At the risk of being crude, you're not forkin kidding. Didn't Bush teach them anything? Doesn't 'John Boltin' ring a bell or bring the vision of a mushroom cloud?
Did they hear or comprehend what Robot man said in VA? Did they not hear the call to Arms that Republicans who have never served are famous for sounding.
You can be sure they are not forkin taking Ohio.
Woof, woof

Location hidden

#13 Oct 9, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm what to do?
I'm sure Rmoney surprises everyone except his shrink. ;-)
George

United States

#14 Oct 9, 2012
After watching the debates last wednesday and seeing the incredibly poor performance obama made, hearing his biggest issue on his campaign agenda this week is saving Big Bird, and then seeing the listing for the estate he just purchased in hawaii, with posession to take place in January 2013, I would say he has absolutly no intention of staying in Washington any longer than he absolutly has to, this job amounted to more than he could chew, he reached his goal and can now retire at a very young age, with a yearly tax free retirement paycheck from the tax payers in the amount of 450,000 dollors, It's pretty obvious to anyone who can actually think and see what is going on he has no intention of winning this election, and now with the testimony coming out about the US ambassador murders, Obama is one and done, and he could care less. The Dems were duped, and obama won all the way around, you idiots sat him up for life, sad,, but hey look on the bright side,, at least now we can work on getting this country back on track with President Romney!
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#15 Oct 9, 2012
These polls mean nothing. Get out and VOTE Obama/Biden!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Oct 9, 2012
The Rasmussen poll is full of slanted crapola, as usual, and is at odds with most other polls. The gaps have narrowed, but Obama still leads in most of the swing states.
Las Vegas bookies put Obama's chances of winning at 70%. I believe that after the second debate, Obama's margins will widen again.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Like republicans say the polls are all wrong. The polls were from republican voters.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Banton down the hatches wrote:
<quoted text>you'll get one when those liberals lose big on nov.6th ,like there just gonna lose gracefully and re-group for the next election.Fires are gonna burn.
Starting with your tail.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 9, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
These polls mean nothing. Get out and VOTE Obama/Biden!
Obama is still leading in the swing states.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Oct 9, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
The Rasmussen poll is full of slanted crapola, as usual, and is at odds with most other polls. The gaps have narrowed, but Obama still leads in most of the swing states.
Las Vegas bookies put Obama's chances of winning at 70%. I believe that after the second debate, Obama's margins will widen again.
them there is Pew and Gallup and and and and

I love when democrats slam Rassmussen. Even though he always em either the most accurate or amount the most accurate every single election cycle.

Location hidden

#22 Oct 9, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
That is what Nate Silvers' 538 blog says too. 74% Obama. Last week it was Obama 85% win chances. Senate races are looking good too except Warren in MA slipped to a couple points behind Brown but that won't last, so don't let them get you down. Even looks like former Surgeon General, Carmona, former Vietnam Medic and Nurse is kicking butt in AZ against Flake, Teabagger, WingNut, Republican for Kyls' seat.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#23 Oct 9, 2012
Republicans get swing states mixed up and think it says swing parties and they all go for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min American Lady 158,846
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 3 min James 1,224
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 3 min CorruptedMedia 583
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,125,944
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min sassyjm 306,246
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min WhyAllTheFuss 121,028
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 6 min antenoa 6,707
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Even Steven 270,148
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 30 min cancer suxs 1,520
US Ebola Crisis Is A Media Myth, Claims Obama 1 hr MITT from URANUS 43

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE