Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

Aug 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPTY

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Comments
19,321 - 19,340 of 20,096 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 7
Marie

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

OneBigAssMistakeAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>rti, how are the great-great- grandkids? Have a good weekend!
If you are talking to me, I'd be pleased to have them.

Folks like you, with your delight in dirt, give the right wing a bad name, LIEger.

It's one thing to acknowledge your humanity, still another to revel in your limbic brain.

You'll get over it one day.
Catholics seem to struggle with this sort of thing.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking to me, I'd be pleased to have them.
Folks like you, with your delight in dirt, give the right wing a bad name, LIEger.
It's one thing to acknowledge your humanity, still another to revel in your limbic brain.
You'll get over it one day.
Catholics seem to struggle with this sort of thing.
You are such a agnostic lame brain Progressive poser who dables in crass fauxpody.
Concordare

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

OneBigAssMistakeAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
Il nostro cacazote poco,č un nano mentale, come si accuratrely lo descrivono.
Il povero piccolo ha un tale complesso di inferioritā, che deve venire qui, al cyberspazio, in cui sono rappresentati ci dall'espressione piuttosto che l'aspetto, e dove č possibile copiare e incollare e sembra intelligente nonostante sia mentali. Scarso cacazote poco!
E stato provato che e una verita che non puo essere negata. Non avere bisogno di sinistra.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

LIEger Tony sounds a lot like you sometimes
Marie

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Cherokee wrote:
So ...

~ unemployment is below 8%(there's conspiracy theory in there for those who are so inclined - you know "The Jobbers")

~ the DOW is at a 5 year high

~ big corporations are experiencing record profits

~ taxes are at a record low since the 1950s or so

and folks like LIEger still want to complain. It is SO *UN-American*

~ course the little folk are still sufferin ~ you know, the 47% lazy losers who refuse to take responsibility for their lives ~ so that should really make him happy

I had never encountered folks like Romney in real life, until I saw LIEger in action here.
Marie

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a agnostic lame brain Progressive poser who dables in crass fauxpody.
you are a paranoid idiot who needs to find somethin real to do

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is so weird.
I can't believe those two are still so fixated on us.
Toni prefers to concoct her own reality.
What's all this about a movie?
I don't have time for this nonsense.
Obama doesn't have the luxury to be himself, and Romney doesn't even know how.
He is so uncomfortable in his own skin, and so comfortable with lying.
si succhiare il cazzo di un maiale, musulmana!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Concordare wrote:
<quoted text>
E stato provato che e una verita che non puo essere negata. Non avere bisogno di sinistra.
Lei ha perfettamente ragione il mia amica! Ci vediamo su FB. Non lasciare mai questo thread ... Ho bisogno del vostro sostegno facendo sinistra miserabile!.... specialmente il cacazote!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Cherokee wrote:
Grazie, cacazote! Lo che dice, e un honore!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, "Cara Mia", are so dumb as to support those that want nothing but your own doom, your own demise. Obama wants to downsize and impoverish America, leave us defenseless, so that multiple 911s destroy us! Eventually being conquered by his father's people, being converted, or enslaved or slayed, as the quoran says. Then stablishing sdhariah law, not only in America, but All over the world......that is the muslim agenda, iuf you support them, you must be one of them, maiale!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, "Cara Mia"(being sarcastic), are so dumb as to support those that want nothing but your own doom, your own demise. Obama wants to downsize and impoverish America, leave us defenseless, so that multiple 911s destroy us! Eventually being conquered by his father's people, being converted, or enslaved or slayed, as the quoran says. Then establishing shariah law, not only in America, but All over the world......that is the muslim agenda, iuf you support them, you must be one of them, maiale!
frank

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, "Cara Mia"(being sarcastic), are so dumb as to support those that want nothing but your own doom, your own demise. Obama wants to downsize and impoverish America, leave us defenseless, so that multiple 911s destroy us! Eventually being conquered by his father's people, being converted, or enslaved or slayed, as the quoran says. Then establishing shariah law, not only in America, but All over the world......that is the muslim agenda, iuf you support them, you must be one of them, maiale!
Marie is a total dumbass

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>Marie is a total dumbass
That's a an excellent description!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Did you guys see the mojon's new avatar? An old hag with a white pidgeon.......Looks likev the mojon is into 'santeria' one of those primitive cults practiced by ignoramuses in South America & the Caribbean. It is a mix of spiritism, satanism, pagan religions from American Aborigines & Africans, and other supersticions & nonsense.
If the shoe fits.....LOL!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>Marie is a total dumbass
Did you guys see the mojon's new avatar? An old hag with a white pidgeon.......Looks like the mojon is into 'santeria' one of those primitive cults practiced by ignoramuses in South America & the Caribbean. It is a mix of spiritism, satanism, pagan religions from American Aborigines & Africans, and other supersticions & nonsense.
If the shoe fits.....LOL! LOL! LOL!:)
Marie

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can believe this bullshit, Don Quixote ~ and I'm not being sarcastic.
That is an accurate description of you.

What windmills will you fight at the end of Obama's second term ?
When America is doing even better than it is today?
Certainly better off than when George Bush left office and we were a sinking ship.

Deny that, Don Quixotito
you've gone senile
Marie

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Actually, you are more like a caricature of Don Quixote

a cartoon

even more 2 dimensional

IT's hard for me to believe that people like you can be so warped in your view of the world

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

dieeee
ChavezKaposiSarc oma

Lebanon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can believe this bullshit, Don Quixote ~ and I'm not being sarcastic.
That is an accurate description of you.
What windmills will you fight at the end of Obama's second term ?
When America is doing even better than it is today?
Certainly better off than when George Bush left office and we were a sinking ship.
Deny that, Don Quixotito
you've gone senile
OF COPURSE YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH: YOU ARE A MOOSLOOM PASSING YOURSELF AS AN AVERAGE AMERICAN...BUT WE KNOW BETTER!!!!!

And you, "Cara Mia", are so dumb as to support those that want nothing but your own doom, your own demise. Obama wants to downsize and impoverish America, leave us defenseless, so that multiple 911s destroy us! Eventually being conquered by his father's people, being converted, or enslaved or slayed, as the quoran says. Then stablishing sdhariah law, not only in America, but All over the world......that is the muslim agenda, if you support them, you must be one of them, maiale!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

LIEger you are so retarded

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••