Gunman opens fire near California col...

Gunman opens fire near California college injuring four; two found dead in nearby burned home

There are 114 comments on the Fox News story from Jun 7, 2013, titled Gunman opens fire near California college injuring four; two found dead in nearby burned home. In it, Fox News reports that:

A gunman opened fire on a street corner near the campus of Santa Monica College, wounding at least four people, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#85 Jun 13, 2013
Prime examples of "The sad, pathetic, frightened little people."
The best thing you misguided "guns for penises" old men could do is not think and spare the rest of us the burden of your existence.

“THE LEFT IS ATTEMPTING A COUP”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#86 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
The best thing you misguided "guns for penises" old men could do is not think and spare the rest of us the burden of your existence.
If you don't want a gun, don't buy one!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#87 Jun 15, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too conservative of thinking for them. Liberals don't think that way.

If liberals don't like cigarettes, you shouldn't have them either. If liberals don't like guns, you shouldn't have them either. If liberals don't want wealth, you shouldn't want wealth either. If liberals think McDonalds is bad for their health, then damn it, it's bad for your health too, and you shouldn't eat there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“have seen the years,”

#88 Jun 15, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't solve the problem of all the idiots with guns running around thinking that the guns make them worthwhile folk. As long as you have guns, any lunatic can have them.
When it comes to a vote from the people, instead of just open-handed politicians, guns are done.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#89 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't solve the problem of all the idiots with guns running around thinking that the guns make them worthwhile folk. As long as you have guns, any lunatic can have them.
When it comes to a vote from the people, instead of just open-handed politicians, guns are done.
You live in your own little world. Guns and gun ownership are becoming more popular than ever. Even Democrat politicians realize this. That's why everybody is catering to gun owners. As I write, we in Ohio are experiencing record number of CCW applicants. That's not just Ohio, but across the country.

There are almost as many guns as people in this country, and that's no accident. Americans love their guns, and nobody is going to take that away from us. Any politician that tries is risking political suicide.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“have seen the years,”

#90 Jun 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in your own little world. Guns and gun ownership are becoming more popular than ever. Even Democrat politicians realize this. That's why everybody is catering to gun owners. As I write, we in Ohio are experiencing record number of CCW applicants. That's not just Ohio, but across the country.
There are almost as many guns as people in this country, and that's no accident. Americans love their guns, and nobody is going to take that away from us. Any politician that tries is risking political suicide.
LOL! We'll see.

Location hidden

#91 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they have achieved a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. James Madison

2 out of 3 so far!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“have seen the years,”

#92 Jun 15, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they have achieved a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. James Madison
2 out of 3 so far!!
See, that's what's so dangerous about y'all having guns.
You exaggerate everything in your minds and then sh!t bricks when someone with at least as much as intelligence as you think you have, hauls you back to reality.
Typical lying, cheating, stealing, spinning, bullying, loser repugnantcan.

So, genius, what are the 2 out of 3? I'll give you the standing army, but the enslaved press (you get to publish anything you think is accurate right here on Topix as the end-all be-all word of the day) and the disarmed populace, that's a stretch, even for a repugnantcan.
The problem with people like y'all owning anything deadly is you shoot first, often with an absence of any thought at all.

Location hidden

#93 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You exaggerate everything in your minds and then sh!t bricks when someone with at least as much as intelligence as you think you have, hauls you back to reality.
So, genius, what are the 2 out of 3? I'll give you the standing army, but the enslaved press (you get to publish anything you think is accurate right here on Topix as the end-all be-all word of the day) and the disarmed populace, that's a stretch, even for a repugnantcan.
The problem with people like y'all owning anything deadly is you shoot first, often with an absence of any thought at all.
When has the right shoot first and asked questions later? OWS has planted IED's under a bridge in Ohio and plotted to blow up Obama campaign HQ's in Chicago. Has this president abused his powers? Has the press carried this presidents water? Have the press made excuses for his actions? People are still blaming the last administration for sh*t Obama has done! The press had made it so people think Bush is still in charge. The press had taken Obama finger prints off all of these scandals. And you want to sit and tell me the press isn't enslaved?
2 out of 3 so far!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#94 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
Bwahahahaha.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#95 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Come and get them, mothafawkers!:)

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#96 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>

There's one cop per 1,000 people, how do suppose those odds are going to work out? LOL!

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#97 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
More guns than ever in private ownership and violent crime is down more than 50% since a peak in the early 90's. Bwahahahahahahahaha.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#98 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually, people who shoot first go to jail. In my state of Ohio, the law reads that a person can use their firearm if they face a threat of serious bodily harm or death. This is outside of their home of course where you can shoot anybody who unlawfully enters your home or car.

Most states have similar laws for CCW holders. Most states have a course one has to take to obtain a license to carry their firearm. In many of these states, they use the NRA course that trains people NOT TO shoot first.

Because we have millions of people legally allowed to walk around with their firearm, you will have a a bad apple from time to time. That's normal. But most stories you read about involving people with CCW's are those who are protecting themselves, other people, or stopping a crime from happening.

I know (from your posts) that you would like to see every American disarmed. That's not going to happen and I don't care about how many laws you write. The bad guys will always have the guns. Taking away our guns is a criminals dream. Everybody is a victim. There is only one way that can work, and that is we have to get rid of Democrats first. After all, the reason we need to be armed is to protect ourselves from violent Democrats. If we can get rid of Democrats, then who needs guns?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#99 Jun 16, 2013
Couple of points here.
The shooter did not need to buy a gun. HE BUILT ONE.http://www.nbclosangeles.c om/news/local/Santa-Monica-Sho oting-Police-News-Conference-W atch-Live-211492801.html
Now how is any law going to stop some one from building their own gun? Fact is building your own gun is not all that hard and with the new three D printers is very simple.
Can anyone name one law that would have had a chance to stop this person?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#100 Jun 16, 2013

“have seen the years,”

#101 Jun 16, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
When has the right shoot first and asked questions later? OWS has planted IED's under a bridge in Ohio and plotted to blow up Obama campaign HQ's in Chicago. Has this president abused his powers? Has the press carried this presidents water? Have the press made excuses for his actions? People are still blaming the last administration for sh*t Obama has done! The press had made it so people think Bush is still in charge. The press had taken Obama finger prints off all of these scandals. And you want to sit and tell me the press isn't enslaved?
2 out of 3 so far!
Bullsh!t. That is merely YOUR opinion, and you are in the losing minority. That's why we have one of the greatest presidents this country has had serving hiw second term, just as the voters demanded.
You can protest all you want but it doesn't change the facts. Bush IS responsible for ALL of the destruction this country has gone through. Y'all saying that the dems should stop bringing that up doesn't it make it not true.
So, you can take your little opinion, sit on it and spin.

Location hidden

#102 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh!t. That is merely YOUR opinion, and you are in the losing minority. That's why we have one of the greatest presidents this country has had serving hiw second term, just as the voters demanded.
You can protest all you want but it doesn't change the facts. Bush IS responsible for ALL of the destruction this country has gone through. Y'all saying that the dems should stop bringing that up doesn't it make it not true.
So, you can take your little opinion, sit on it and spin.
You are right, it is my opinion BUT Obama's actions with giving money to certain groups, saving the auto union NOT the industry, QE that is de-valuing our dollar, Republicans not happy with the GOP nominee, Obama USING the IRS to bully political opposition which you could argue he stole the election, unemployment has been too high for too long, the same with gas because Obama ISN'T fossil fuel friendly, QUITTING the wars not winning them which will embolden them again, allowing HIS state dept. to DIE when they called for help when we COULD have done something, Obama tax I mean care which he lied about the whole time, Fast & Furious, almost forgot, Eric Holder's action which seems more like the gestapo then an AG, how could we trust him with the NSA surveillance with a tract record like this, I DON'T TRUST HIM !!!You should be outraged too but I guess a dictator is what you voted for! ARE HOPE YOU ARE PROUD!

“have seen the years,”

#103 Jun 16, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, it is my opinion BUT Obama's actions with giving money to certain groups, saving the auto union NOT the industry, QE that is de-valuing our dollar, Republicans not happy with the GOP nominee, Obama USING the IRS to bully political opposition which you could argue he stole the election, unemployment has been too high for too long, the same with gas because Obama ISN'T fossil fuel friendly, QUITTING the wars not winning them which will embolden them again, allowing HIS state dept. to DIE when they called for help when we COULD have done something, Obama tax I mean care which he lied about the whole time, Fast & Furious, almost forgot, Eric Holder's action which seems more like the gestapo then an AG, how could we trust him with the NSA surveillance with a tract record like this, I DON'T TRUST HIM !!!You should be outraged too but I guess a dictator is what you voted for! ARE HOPE YOU ARE PROUD!
OK. <sigh>
Whatever. <sigh>
That is all rhetoric and totally worthless in this venue.
If that is what you think you have to stand on, far be it from me to care.
Not that I would want to "deflect" this "debate" in any way, but this kind of sh!t is getting real old, real fast.

Location hidden

#104 Jun 17, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. <sigh>
Whatever. <sigh>
That is all rhetoric and totally worthless in this venue.
If that is what you think you have to stand on, far be it from me to care.
Not that I would want to "deflect" this "debate" in any way, but this kind of sh!t is getting real old, real fast.
Yes and dumba*sses like you defending him for all these years is getting old too! HE TOLD EVERYONE WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO, EITHER NO ONE LISTENED OR THEY AGREED WITH HIM! HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!! HE HAS PROVEN THAT BUT STILL PEOPLE CIRCLE THE WAGONS AROUND HIM! WHY ARE PEOPLE SO AFRAID?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,582,527
News President Trump touts new plan for victory in A... 2 min bottlecap 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Tellthetruth 26,802
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min russianrepukes 287,779
News House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi calls for re... 13 min WorseCaseofIt 23
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 17 min Mark 251
News Texas set to restrict insurance coverage for ab... 21 min e williams 17
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 30 min WhoNext42 29
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr WasteWater 1,492
More from around the web