Who still takes global warming seriou...

Who still takes global warming seriously?

There are 30923 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Who still takes global warming seriously?. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Despite the recent discovery of the e-mails that resulted in "Climate Gate" and the fact this has been one of the coldest and harshest winters in many years, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

IBdaMann

Ashburn, VA

#32184 Jul 4, 2015
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
Nothing but RW conjecture to discredit science because it gets in the way of ideology.
What science do you claim is being "discredited "?

Why do believe that it is possible to "discredit" science without showing it to be false? Might it be that you don't know what science is?

{evasion to commence in T - minus ... 3,... 2,... 1,... begin}

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#32185 Jul 4, 2015
IBdaMann wrote:
<quoted text>
What science do you claim is being "discredited "?
Why do believe that it is possible to "discredit" science without showing it to be false? Might it be that you don't know what science is?
{evasion to commence in T - minus ... 3,... 2,... 1,... begin}
Dullard.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#32186 Jul 4, 2015
bozo wrote:
Void argument. Nothing but RW conjecture to discredit science because it gets in the way of ideology.
Actually, you are wrong. But I have come to expect nothing else from you.

Location hidden

#32187 Jul 4, 2015
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you are wrong. But I have come to expect nothing else from you.
How so?
IBdaMann

Ashburn, VA

#32188 Jul 4, 2015
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
Dullard.
..because I question your dogma in ways you can't answer. I speak from the perspective of science and that exposes your WACKY religion for what it is.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#32189 Jul 4, 2015
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#32190 Jul 4, 2015
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of those that do make their living and enjoy free air plane trips to Cancun and other exotic places to be fed fine cheese and wines for their support for the political effort... But since you speak of groups there is not a single group or org you can come up with where the membership is in total agreement with the leadership or the positions the leadership take... Such as the 50 Nasa scientists that objected to it's positions on AGW or the Org of Concerned Scientists, Green Peace or even the IPCC where a noted portion of their membership totally disagree with the positions of the Political Based leaderships...
But of course you are just falling back on the Consensus construct that is as Unscientific as you can get ..
But as you say you think I'm wrong so give me your specific reasoning (without resorting to authority) where I'm wrong in what I stated...
As I recall you are envious of the more educated and you resent that they are not listening to your opinions.

Well, while you might do better inside four walls, scientists need fresh air and natural beauty in their domain.

There you go, LOL.

Location hidden

#32191 Jul 4, 2015
Quantummist wrote:
Let's take one of the more lucid arguments here presented by Scientific American.
"incontrovertible" means "not able to be denied or questioned." That is in conflict with the very foundations of science. Everything is questionable and for a phenomena to be studied scientifically it must be of the nature that it can be falsifiable. This in no way diminishes the science of global warming. They make it very plain in the article that it is happening and that man's activities are a factor.

Most of the rest of these are like saying global warming is not happening because it was cooler last February than normal. Or someones opinion.

#32192 Jul 4, 2015
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall you are envious of the more educated and you resent that they are not listening to your opinions.
Well, while you might do better inside four walls, scientists need fresh air and natural beauty in their domain.
There you go, LOL.
Being a nature photog I do pretty well with the outdoors and I actually seek out those that know more than I and is why I ask for debate with those that can provide their own intellectual content.. But what I generally get from those that base their Belief system of AGW on political position instead of a quest for knowledge can only appeal to authority or scream about me supplying them links to validate what I state because they seem to not be able to even do their own research.

But it's fun to watch...

Location hidden

#32194 Jul 5, 2015
Here you have it in graphic detail.
http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-whats-...

Location hidden

#32195 Jul 5, 2015
IBdaMann

Ashburn, VA

#32196 Jul 5, 2015
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-whats-...
Apparently you didn't notice the COMPLETE lack of any science in that article. All the content is dogma, proscibing what is "important" and instructing the reader what to believe.

So I was correct yet again; you refer to religious dogma as "science. "

#32197 Jul 5, 2015
bozo wrote:
Dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard.

#32198 Jul 5, 2015
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
That big bright ball in the sky during the day... And it's magnetic connection with this tiny blue one we live on...

#32199 Jul 5, 2015
IBdaMann wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you didn't notice the COMPLETE lack of any science in that article. All the content is dogma, proscibing what is "important" and instructing the reader what to believe.
So I was correct yet again; you refer to religious dogma as "science. "
The Observed Temp given are also based on altering the Measured temps of the past to lower values than were actually measured and recorded ...

Location hidden

#32200 Jul 5, 2015
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard Depends user, dullard, dullard, dullard, dullard.
Easy old feller! Everything will be ok. Just calm down.

Location hidden

#32201 Jul 5, 2015
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
The Observed Temp given are also based on altering the Measured temps of the past to lower values than were actually measured and recorded ...
A great conspiracy propagated by all the great science academies throughout the entire world to...?

#32202 Jul 5, 2015
bozo wrote:
A great conspiracy propagated by all the great science academies throughout the entire world to...?
Wrong terminology.
Going along with an idea doesn't qualify as propagation.

#32204 Jul 5, 2015
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember reading correctly a lot of folks went along with the earth is flat, the earth is the center of the universe, Stress causes Ulcers ect. I suggest you research the Gold Effect on consensus building along with the corruption of the peer review process that gets so many of these fraudulent papers published in the first place and as always..Follow the Money since we have thrown an estimated 2 Trillion dollars at green so far ... And if you include All Green profits from curley light bulbs, assorted green products and all of the assorted money in support it is closer to 14 Trillion dollars over the last 10 years spent by the planet to reduce CO2... and guess what... CO2 output is more today than last year, and the year before..ect...
IBdaMann

Ashburn, VA

#32205 Jul 5, 2015
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
Everything is questionable and for a phenomena to be studied scientifically it must be of the nature that it can be falsifiable.
...and that is what removes the completely unfalsifiable Global Warming dogma from consideration. Until there is a falsifiable Global Warming model that can enter the scientific method, Global Warming is nothing more than religious dogma.
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
This in no way diminishes the science of global warming.
This is a play on words. Since Global Warming is a WACKY cult religion, there is no Global Warming science to diminish.
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
They make it very plain in the article that it is happening and that man's activities are a factor.
...and being the gullible person you are, you eat this up, without question, and you call it "science."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 min jonjedi 487
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 4 min USA 74
News Study shows value of undocumented immigrants 5 min patriot 1
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 5 min American Independent 1,511
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min chazmo 36,515
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Cheech the Conser... 1,497,867
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Phil 237,689
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min chazmo 413,094
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 37 min Just Think 21,245
News White House adviser asked FBI to dispute Russia... 1 hr jonjedi 46
More from around the web