Who still takes global warming seriou...

Who still takes global warming seriously?

There are 30922 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Who still takes global warming seriously?. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Despite the recent discovery of the e-mails that resulted in "Climate Gate" and the fact this has been one of the coldest and harshest winters in many years, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31040 Jan 20, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
SUXObama/Gord,
THANKS!!!! You really are good for a bunch of belly laughs. What a MOR0N.
John Tyndall died in 1893, before Arrhenius even proposed the theory of AGW. Was Tyndall an "AGW cultist"? LOL. Come on, answer the question. You're always demanding answers to questions Wallop10 & I have answered over & over & over & over & over & over & over & OVER again. But hey, maybe you'll get it someday...
I doubt both your brain cells are functioning well enough to do that, but we'll see. At least you posted another psychotic rant, but different from your previous ones. It has fewer caps! It makes even less sense, though, & is therefore pretty funny.
Regarding the obsolete and wrong "science" by Fourier, Tyndall and Arrhenius that was totally dis-proved over a hundred years ago:

Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics.
International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 23, No. 3 (30 January 2009), 275-364

The abstract states:

"The atmospheric greenhouse effect, an idea that authors trace back to the traditional works of Fourier 1824, Tyndall 1861, and Arrhenius 1896, and which is still supported in global climatology, essentially describes a fictitious mechanism, in which a planetary atmosphere acts as a heat pump driven by an environment that is radiatively interacting with but radiatively equilibrated to the atmospheric system."

AND...

"According to the second law of thermodynamics such a planetary machine can never exist.

Nevertheless, in almost all texts of global climatology and in a widespread secondary literature it is taken for granted that such mechanism is real and stands on a firm scientific foundation."

http://arxiv.org/abs/0707.1161
----------
The AGW Cult hates the G&T paper because it is the TRUTH and the AGW CULT CANNOT PRODUCE:

- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH

Once again, it comes down to The 2nd Law of Themodynamics and REAL SCIENCE:

“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...

Quotes:
- No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.— Albert Einstein
- The criterion of the scientific status of a theory is its falsifiability, or refutability, or testability.— Karl Popper

That is the REALITY of REAL SCIENCE that uses ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS for PROOF.
----------
The so called AGW "scientists" are simply PROVEN QUACKS and the AGWers are just "brainwashed" members of the AGW CULT, unable to accept REALITY.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31041 Jan 20, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding the obsolete and wrong "science" by Fourier, Tyndall and Arrhenius that was totally dis-proved over a hundred years ago:
Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics.
International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 23, No. 3 (30 January 2009), 275-364
The abstract states:
"The atmospheric greenhouse effect, an idea that authors trace back to the traditional works of Fourier 1824, Tyndall 1861, and Arrhenius 1896, and which is still supported in global climatology, essentially describes a fictitious mechanism, in which a planetary atmosphere acts as a heat pump driven by an environment that is radiatively interacting with but radiatively equilibrated to the atmospheric system."
AND...
"According to the second law of thermodynamics such a planetary machine can never exist.
Nevertheless, in almost all texts of global climatology and in a widespread secondary literature it is taken for granted that such mechanism is real and stands on a firm scientific foundation."
http://arxiv.org/abs/0707.1161
----------
The AGW Cult hates the G&T paper because it is the TRUTH and the AGW CULT CANNOT PRODUCE:
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH
Once again, it comes down to The 2nd Law of Themodynamics and REAL SCIENCE:
“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...
Quotes:
- No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.— Albert Einstein
- The criterion of the scientific status of a theory is its falsifiability, or refutability, or testability.— Karl Popper
That is the REALITY of REAL SCIENCE that uses ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS for PROOF.
----------
The so called AGW "scientists" are simply PROVEN QUACKS and the AGWers are just "brainwashed" members of the AGW CULT, unable to accept REALITY.
SUX,
You fool!

The arxiv.org is NOT a peer-reviewed journal, it's just a place for people to post their drafts of papers. It has NO credibility as a scientific journal. Period.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArXiv

Let's quote the abstract of your silly paper:

"...a planetary atmosphere acts as a heat pump driven by an environment that is radiatively interacting with but radiatively equilibrated to the atmospheric system..."

They're wrong, wrong & wrong. It's NOT a heat pump. That's not what radiative forcing is. If it was a heat pump, it'd be just be a way to transfer heat from one thing to another according to the 2nd law. That's NOT what radiative forcing is!

And the whole point is that it's NOT radiatively equilibrated! EMR at DIFFERENT wavelengths, mostly in the visible, strike the ground from the sun. The atmosphere is transparent to this EMR. The ground re-radiates in the IR (let's not forget Stefan-Boltzmann here...) because it's much, much cooler than the sun. So more IR comes from the earth; it's NOT in equilibrium in the way they stupidly imply.

It's only the IR that interacts with the atmosphere, not the VL. Duh.

OK, SUXObama/Gord, it took me about 10 seconds to realize how WRONG your paper is, & a few minutes to type it in simple enough language that anyone can understand. It's utterly obvious.

I'm very sorry you don't see them, SUXObama, but those are the facts. Scientific facts are true no matter how many times you claim they're not, no matter how many times to scream in all caps, no matter what names you call me or others.

You're simply WRONG. Deal with it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31043 Jan 20, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding the obsolete and wrong "science" by Fourier, Tyndall and Arrhenius that was totally dis-proved over a hundred years ago:
Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics.
International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 23, No. 3 (30 January 2009), 275-364
The abstract states:
"The atmospheric greenhouse effect, an idea that authors trace back to the traditional works of Fourier 1824, Tyndall 1861, and Arrhenius 1896, and which is still supported in global climatology, essentially describes a fictitious mechanism, in which a planetary atmosphere acts as a heat pump driven by an environment that is radiatively interacting with but radiatively equilibrated to the atmospheric system."
AND...
"According to the second law of thermodynamics such a planetary machine can never exist.
Nevertheless, in almost all texts of global climatology and in a widespread secondary literature it is taken for granted that such mechanism is real and stands on a firm scientific foundation."
http://arxiv.org/abs/0707.1161
----------
...PROVEN QUACKS and the AGWers are just "brainwashed" members of the AGW CULT, unable to accept REALITY.
SUXObama/Gord,

Sorry, arxiv.org is NOT a peer-reviewed site, & has 0.0000000000000000% scientific credibility. It's a place where people can post their papers before submitting them for publication. Others can comment, but gross errors may not be detected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArXiv

Now let's look at what the abstract actually says:

"...a planetary atmosphere acts as a heat pump driven by an environment that is radiatively interacting with but radiatively equilibrated to the atmospheric system..."

This is just wrong, wrong & wrong. The atmosphere isn't like a heat pump! That's just when one area transfers heat to another according to the 2nd law. Radiative forcing is a completely different mechanism!

Secondly, it's not in "radiative equilibrium" the way they imply it. EMR comes from the sun in the visible light range, & that warms the earth. Since the earth is so much cooler than the sun (don't forget Stefan-Boltzmann!), it radiates at lower frequencies, in the IR. The atmosphere is transparent to VL, but not to IR. Some IR is re-emitted back toward the ground, further warming it. VL EMR enters the system, IR EMR leaves it.

So, it took me roughly 5 seconds to realize how WRONG the ridiculous paper you linked is, & a few minutes to type it out in simple language. I can't help it if you are unable to appreciate scientific facts; that's your loss. I can't help it that you're a proven quack, brainwashed by the loudmouth lying radical right wing media machine.

You have an idée fixe; regardless of ANY factual information, you will NEVER admit the truth of AGW/CC.

Scientific facts are true no matter how many times your lying right wing sources say they're not, or erroneous "scientific" papers say they're not. Scientific facts are true no matter how many times you scream they're not, in all caps; & no matter how many names to call the rest of us.

I'm sorry, but you're simply WRONG. Deal with it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31044 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Peer Reviewed=you where able to get a bunch of your fellow believers to support you.
No, peer review means it can pass rigorous scientific inquiry by others. It's essential to science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer_review

If you don't understand this, you will never be able to understand a scientific topic.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31045 Jan 20, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
SUXObama/Gord,
Sorry, arxiv.org is NOT a peer-reviewed site, & has 0.0000000000000000% scientific credibility. It's a place where people can post their papers before submitting them for publication. Others can comment, but gross errors may not be detected.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArXiv
Now let's look at what the abstract actually says:
"...a planetary atmosphere acts as a heat pump driven by an environment that is radiatively interacting with but radiatively equilibrated to the atmospheric system..."
This is just wrong, wrong & wrong. The atmosphere isn't like a heat pump! That's just when one area transfers heat to another according to the 2nd law. Radiative forcing is a completely different mechanism!
Secondly, it's not in "radiative equilibrium" the way they imply it. EMR comes from the sun in the visible light range, & that warms the earth. Since the earth is so much cooler than the sun (don't forget Stefan-Boltzmann!), it radiates at lower frequencies, in the IR. The atmosphere is transparent to VL, but not to IR. Some IR is re-emitted back toward the ground, further warming it. VL EMR enters the system, IR EMR leaves it.
So, it took me roughly 5 seconds to realize how WRONG the ridiculous paper you linked is, & a few minutes to type it out in simple language. I can't help it if you are unable to appreciate scientific facts; that's your loss. I can't help it that you're a proven quack, brainwashed by the loudmouth lying radical right wing media machine.
You have an idée fixe; regardless of ANY factual information, you will NEVER admit the truth of AGW/CC.
Scientific facts are true no matter how many times your lying right wing sources say they're not, or erroneous "scientific" papers say they're not. Scientific facts are true no matter how many times you scream they're not, in all caps; & no matter how many names to call the rest of us.
I'm sorry, but you're simply WRONG. Deal with it.
Sorry about the double posts. Things get lost in the ether here, only to reappear at random times (SOMEtimes).

Topix has LOUSY servers.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31046 Jan 20, 2013
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
This is EXTREMELY well-said, Fair Game! SUXObama/Gord certainly fits the description, In the dictionary, under "cuckoo! cuckoo!" there must be a picture of SUX.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#31047 Jan 20, 2013
More scientific science fiction useless cut and paste BS. Will it ever end?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#31050 Jan 20, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding the obsolete and wrong "science" by Fourier, Tyndall and Arrhenius that was totally dis-proved over a hundred years ago:
Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics.
International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 23, No. 3 (30 January 2009), 275-364
The abstract states:
"The atmospheric greenhouse effect, an idea that authors trace back to the traditional works of Fourier 1824, Tyndall 1861, and Arrhenius 1896, and which is still supported in global climatology, essentially describes a fictitious mechanism, in which a planetary atmosphere acts as a heat pump driven by an environment that is radiatively interacting with but radiatively equilibrated to the atmospheric system."
AND...
"According to the second law of thermodynamics such a planetary machine can never exist.
Nevertheless, in almost all texts of global climatology and in a widespread secondary literature it is taken for granted that such mechanism is real and stands on a firm scientific foundation."
http://arxiv.org/abs/0707.1161
----------
The AGW Cult hates the G&T paper because it is the TRUTH and the AGW CULT CANNOT PRODUCE:
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH
Once again, it comes down to The 2nd Law of Themodynamics and REAL SCIENCE:
“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...
Quotes:
- No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.— Albert Einstein
- The criterion of the scientific status of a theory is its falsifiability, or refutability, or testability.— Karl Popper
That is the REALITY of REAL SCIENCE that uses ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS for PROOF.
----------
The so called AGW "scientists" are simply PROVEN QUACKS and the AGWers are just "brainwashed" members of the AGW CULT, unable to accept REALITY.
More scientific science fiction useless cut and paste BS. Will it ever end?
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#31053 Jan 20, 2013
-freeYOURmind- wrote:
<quoted text> You're right, it is a GLOBAL problem; its a "problem" created by the GLOBAL world government and the Bilderberg banking cartels that run it! This is such a typical Illuminati ploy; get all of the sheeple to run around in circles worrying about global "warming" so they won't notice the REAL issues that are putting us in danger: chemtrails, SSRI genocide pills and the FEMA concentration camps that are being built every time a "natural" disaster occurs. Pull YOUR head out of the sand and WAKE UP! Stop being an MSM zombie!
The conspiracy wingnut forum is down the hall. Please close the door on your way out.

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#31054 Jan 20, 2013
-freeYOURmind- wrote:
<quoted text> You're right, it is a GLOBAL problem; its a "problem" created by the GLOBAL world government and the Bilderberg banking cartels that run it! This is such a typical Illuminati ploy; get all of the sheeple to run around in circles worrying about global "warming" so they won't notice the REAL issues that are putting us in danger: chemtrails, SSRI genocide pills and the FEMA concentration camps that are being built every time a "natural" disaster occurs. Pull YOUR head out of the sand and WAKE UP! Stop being an MSM zombie!
i love the "new world order" freaks. You're nearly as entertaining as birthers
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31056 Jan 20, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
SUXObama/Gord,
Sorry, arxiv.org is NOT a peer-reviewed site, & has 0.0000000000000000% scientific credibility. It's a place where people can post their papers before submitting them for publication. Others can comment, but gross errors may not be detected.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArXiv
Now let's look at what the abstract actually says:
"...a planetary atmosphere acts as a heat pump driven by an environment that is radiatively interacting with but radiatively equilibrated to the atmospheric system..."
This is just wrong, wrong & wrong...blah blah
Did YOU read WHERE the paper was PUBLISHED, YOU IDIOT?

Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics.
International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 23, No. 3 (30 January 2009), 275-364

Here is another link.

GERHARD GERLICH and RALF D. TSCHEUSCHNER, Int. J. Mod. Phys. B23, 275 (2009). DOI: 10.1142/S021797920904984X
FALSIFICATION OF THE ATMOSPHERIC CO2 GREENHOUSE EFFECTS WITHIN THE FRAME OF PHYSICS
http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.114...

----------
The FACTS are that the G&T paper is absolutely TRUE and is supported by Every Measurement, Ever Done, confirming the VALIDITY of the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

As I POSTED BEFORE:

"The AGW Cult hates the G&T paper because it is the TRUTH and the AGW CULT CANNOT PRODUCE:

- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH

Once again, it comes down to The 2nd Law of Themodynamics:

“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow

spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...

Quotes:
- No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.— Albert Einstein
- The criterion of the scientific status of a theory is its falsifiability, or refutability, or testability.— Karl Popper

That is the REALITY of REAL SCIENCE that uses ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS for PROOF.

The so called AGW "scientists" are simply PROVEN QUACKS and the AGWers are just "brainwashed" members of the AGW CULT, unable to accept REALITY."

----------
So Homo-ody, tell us, why CAN'T YOU POST:

- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT ?
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH ?

Come on, TELL US WHY?

I caught you and PROVED YOUR LYING here, so try to tell the TRUTH THIS TIME.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

----------
Of course, the TRUTH is and the answer to my question is that THE MEASUREMENTS DO NOT EXIST.

Just like my PREVIOUS PREDICTION about Homo-ody was PROVEN TRUE, he will conform to AGW CULT rules of behaviour embedded his "brainwashed" CULT MIND.

AGW CULT rules of behaviour will PROHIBIT HIM FROM ANSWERING my SIMPLE QUESTION....and He will probably LIE AGAIN.
------
Normal People should take note of my PREDICTION above and you will WITNESS the AGW CULT in action...AGAIN.

AGW CULT behaviour is COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE, so continue to WATCH and LEARN about the AGW CULT.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31057 Jan 20, 2013
Wow, this an old thread. Not sure of the recent conversations, but 2012 was warmest year on record. 2013 will be another scorcher. The cherry blossom trees are blooming in January. What should that tell to the idiots still in denial?

Secondly, I'm a republican who doesn't understand why my party continues to bury its head in the sand on this issue.

Also, there will occasionally be heavy winter storms even with global warming. That doesn't mean global warming doesn't exist. I'm not sure if the entire icecap has to melt before people finally get it.

Please leave the science to scientists....who actually study science. Since when is a politician or an average working Joe (myself included) qualified to make these determinations?

Yet everyone's opinion seems to be valid, just like every kid gets an award at soccer. That's B.S.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#31058 Jan 20, 2013
Joe Bob Attacks wrote:
Wow, this an old thread. Not sure of the recent conversations, but 2012 was warmest year on record. 2013 will be another scorcher. The cherry blossom trees are blooming in January. What should that tell to the idiots still in denial?
Secondly, I'm a republican who doesn't understand why my party continues to bury its head in the sand on this issue.
Also, there will occasionally be heavy winter storms even with global warming. That doesn't mean global warming doesn't exist. I'm not sure if the entire icecap has to melt before people finally get it.
Please leave the science to scientists....who actually study science. Since when is a politician or an average working Joe (myself included) qualified to make these determinations?
Yet everyone's opinion seems to be valid, just like every kid gets an award at soccer. That's B.S.
One does have to be a Scientist to understand why AGW is a FRAUD.

The 2nd Law of Themodynamics is taught in Grade School.

“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow

spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...

Even a four year old Child knows that an Ice Cube at -20 deg C will NOT HEAT them, it will COOL them.

The AGW FRAUD "science" says EXACTLY the OPPOSITE.

The AGW "scientists" say that a COLD Atmosphere (average temp of -20 deg C) will HEAT-UP a much Warmer Earth Surface that has an average temp of +15 deg C.

That's the fundamental basis of the AGW FRAUD, pure and simple.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#31059 Jan 20, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
One does have to be a Scientist to understand why AGW is a FRAUD.
The 2nd Law of Themodynamics is taught in Grade School.
“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow
spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...
Even a four year old Child knows that an Ice Cube at -20 deg C will NOT HEAT them, it will COOL them.
The AGW FRAUD "science" says EXACTLY the OPPOSITE.
The AGW "scientists" say that a COLD Atmosphere (average temp of -20 deg C) will HEAT-UP a much Warmer Earth Surface that has an average temp of +15 deg C.
That's the fundamental basis of the AGW FRAUD, pure and simple.
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#31060 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Peer Reviewed=you where able to get a bunch of your fellow believers to support you.
//////////
"HomoSapiensLaptopicus " wrote:
No, peer review means it can pass rigorous scientific inquiry by others. It's essential to science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer_review

If you don't understand this, you will never be able to understand a scientific topic.
//////////
litesong wrote:
"HomoSapiensLaptopicus "........ jeff understands that he has no mathematics or science degrees. Thus, he can never write peer-reviewed science papers. He has to demean, what he has no capability of understanding and contributing to.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#31062 Jan 20, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Did YOU read WHERE the paper was PUBLISHED, YOU IDIOT?
Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics.
International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 23, No. 3 (30 January 2009), 275-364
Here is another link.
GERHARD GERLICH and RALF D. TSCHEUSCHNER, Int. J. Mod. Phys. B23, 275 (2009). DOI: 10.1142/S021797920904984X
FALSIFICATION OF THE ATMOSPHERIC CO2 GREENHOUSE EFFECTS WITHIN THE FRAME OF PHYSICS
http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.114...
----------
The FACTS are that the G&T paper is absolutely TRUE and is supported by Every Measurement, Ever Done, confirming the VALIDITY of the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
As I POSTED BEFORE:
"The AGW Cult hates the G&T paper because it is the TRUTH and the AGW CULT CANNOT PRODUCE:
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH
Once again, it comes down to The 2nd Law of Themodynamics:
“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow
spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...
Quotes:
- No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.— Albert Einstein
- The criterion of the scientific status of a theory is its falsifiability, or refutability, or testability.— Karl Popper
That is the REALITY of REAL SCIENCE that uses ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS for PROOF.
The so called AGW "scientists" are simply PROVEN QUACKS and the AGWers are just "brainwashed" members of the AGW CULT, unable to accept REALITY."
----------
So Homo-ody, tell us, why CAN'T YOU POST:
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT, EVER DONE DONE, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND WHERE ANY COLD OBJECT HAS EVER "HEATED-UP" A WARMER OBJECT ?
- EVEN "ONE" MEASUREMENT WHERE THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE HAS "HEATED-UP" A WARMER EARTH ?
Come on, TELL US WHY?
I caught you and PROVED YOUR LYING here, so try to tell the TRUTH THIS TIME.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
----------
Of course, the TRUTH is and the answer to my question is that THE MEASUREMENTS DO NOT EXIST.
Just like my PREVIOUS PREDICTION about Homo-ody was PROVEN TRUE, he will conform to AGW CULT rules of behaviour embedded his "brainwashed" CULT MIND.
AGW CULT rules of behaviour will PROHIBIT HIM FROM ANSWERING my SIMPLE QUESTION....and He will probably LIE AGAIN.
------
Normal People should take note of my PREDICTION above and you will WITNESS the AGW CULT in action...AGAIN.
AGW CULT behaviour is COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE, so continue to WATCH and LEARN about the AGW CULT.
So this one paper, in this one journal, in this one year, is all you base your arguments on?

It's no wonder that you're the laughingstock of all serious posters here. Or rather that you join Teener and Brain G in that classification.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#31063 Jan 20, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>

Even a four year old Child knows that an Ice Cube at -20 deg C will NOT HEAT them, it will COOL them.
Do you have a lot of these -20 degree C ice cubes?

Your fortune is made, fool.
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#31064 Jan 20, 2013
Who still takes global warming seriously?

"But as sea level rises and reclaims shoreline all around the United States and all over the world, governments can't afford to reimburse that. It's not just Miami, it's Charleston, it's downtown Seattle, it's Sacramento, it's every coastal city and city on rivers."

A $14.5 billion system of barriers now protects New Orleans. But barriers won't work for Miami, sprawling just 6 feet above sea level on porous limestone.

San Francisco planners dismissed large barriers at the Golden Gate early on. Shielding the bay would require the equivalent of two dams to allow water to flow in and out, fitted with locks for ship traffic, said Will Travis, senior adviser to the Bay Area Joint Policy Committee, which coordinates planning by four regional agencies.

"If you just put a dam across the Golden Gate, well, that would be fine," he said, "but then you would kiss the bay goodbye and the whole ecosystem."

Since Hurricane Ike devastated Galveston, Texas, in 2008, narrowly missing the Houston Ship Channel and its petrochemical complex, Houston has been debating the "Ike Dike," a 62-mile, 17-foot wall along Galveston Island and Bolivar Peninsula, with giant sea gates into Galveston Bay.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Is-rebu...

The cities that will be affected are taking it seriously.
SpaceBlues

United States

#31065 Jan 20, 2013
Sea-level rise as Reference (IPCC emissions scenario 92a) Best Guess?

About 43 cm from present to y2100. Reference Range is 10-84 cm.

http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/info/slr/fig1.gi...
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#31066 Jan 21, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Sea-level rise as Reference (IPCC emissions scenario 92a) Best Guess?
About 43 cm from present to y2100. Reference Range is 10-84 cm.
http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/info/slr/fig1.gi...
More science fiction.Follow the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian election plot touched even minor Donald... 4 min anonymous 16
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Cat 59,411
News Donald Trump endorses Mitt Romney in run for US... 13 min anonymous 1
News Trump blames Obama for Russians' election meddling 18 min Bama Yankee 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Grey Ghost 1,704,890
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 24 min side note 16,593
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 26 min Cat 1,429
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 330,237
News President Donald Trump pauses as he arrives to ... 3 hr Quirky 130
More from around the web