Who still takes global warming seriou...

Who still takes global warming seriously?

There are 30925 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Who still takes global warming seriously?. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Despite the recent discovery of the e-mails that resulted in "Climate Gate" and the fact this has been one of the coldest and harshest winters in many years, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#30876 Jan 12, 2013
PHD wrote:
So nobody really really knows.
Whack a mole! Whack a mole! Whack, whack whack. Darned rascal keeps dodging,.....
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#30877 Jan 12, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
I Whack my mole! Whack my mole! Whack, whack whack. Darned rascal keeps dodging,.....
Well put a harness on it. Hay you can get "pinheadlitesout, spacedoutblues and that chrome thing to hold it for you. Again too much info about what your issue is.
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#30878 Jan 12, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA...HAHAHA...What a HOOT!
There is no "faucet" that allows water to flow UP from the "tub" against the pressure from the source, IDIOT.
Ever notice that HEAT ONLY FLOWS FROM WARM TO COLD, you AGW IDIOT ?
Here is the BASIC Law of Science that covers heat flow between bodies:
“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...
Hell, any 4 year old CHILD knows that COLD OBJECTS DO NOT HEAT UP WARMER OBJECTS.
In case you AGW CULT IDIOTS don't know what your CRAP AGW "scientists" say about how CO2 in a COLD ATMOSHERE (-20 deg C) can HEAT-UP a WARMER EARTH SURFACE (+15 deg C), here are the FACTS DIRECTLY QUOTED FROM THE IPCC AR4 REPORT:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
If you AGW IDIOTS think that the COLD ATMOSHERE can HEAT-UP a WARMER EARTH then WHY DON'T YOU POST:
- Even ONE Law of Science that supports the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect ?
- Even ONE Measurement, EVER DONE, that shows that a Colder Atmosphere can HEAT UP a Warmer Earth ?
YOU CAN'T.....BUT, WHY NOT?
ANS: In fact, every Measurement, EVER DONE, PROVES that Colder Atmosphere CANNOT HEAT UP a Warmer Earth.
Isn't that RIGHT and the TRUTH, you AGW A-HOLE?
COME ON, ADMIT IT!
----------
That's some QUACK AGW "science" you worship in your CULT.
What a HOOT!
One thing you have proven for sure is that an idiot by any other name is still an idiot.

By the way, idiot,We all know the Earth is heated by the Sun and to a small extent, it's warm interior. No AGW scientist I am aware of has said or even implied the Earth is heated by the atmosphere. They all know, as do most of the rest of us, that the Earth's atmosphere acts as a blanket and helps to keep the Earth from loosing heat to space. If you know of any "AGW scientist that believes otherwise, share their name with the rest of us.
litesong

Everett, WA

#30879 Jan 12, 2013
phud fetid feces face wrote:
.....too much info ......
Altho it has too many posts, "phud fetid feces face" never has much information.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#30880 Jan 12, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "faucet" that allows water to flow UP from the "tub" against the pressure from the source, IDIOT.
Ever notice that HEAT ONLY FLOWS FROM WARM TO COLD, you AGW IDIOT ?
Here is the BASIC Law of Science that covers heat flow between bodies:
“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...
Hell, any 4 year old CHILD knows that COLD OBJECTS DO NOT HEAT UP WARMER OBJECTS.
In case you AGW CULT IDIOTS don't know what your CRAP AGW "scientists" say about how CO2 in a COLD ATMOSHERE (-20 deg C) can HEAT-UP a WARMER EARTH SURFACE (+15 deg C), here are the FACTS DIRECTLY QUOTED FROM THE IPCC AR4 REPORT:
If you AGW IDIOTS think that the COLD ATMOSHERE can HEAT-UP a WARMER EARTH then WHY DON'T YOU POST:
- Even ONE Law of Science that supports the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect ?
- Even ONE Measurement, EVER DONE, that shows that a Colder Atmosphere can HEAT UP a Warmer Earth ?
YOU CAN'T.....BUT, WHY NOT?
ANS: In fact, every Measurement, EVER DONE, PROVES that Colder Atmosphere CANNOT HEAT UP a Warmer Earth.
Isn't that RIGHT and the TRUTH, you AGW A-HOLE?
COME ON, ADMIT IT!
----------
That's some QUACK AGW "science" you worship in your CULT.
What a HOOT!
Is that you Gord? Or is it Digital Pee?

Taking a break from masturbating? Or did you just get out of the county jail?
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#30881 Jan 12, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>

What a HOOT!
Still having trouble with the blanket concept, I see.

Down south, when speaking of some poor soul who's a little slow, we just say "Bless his heart".

Bless your heart.
SpaceBlues

United States

#30882 Jan 12, 2013
Golly. You can't bless tina's heart. She has none.
litesong

Everett, WA

#30883 Jan 12, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
You can't bless tina's heart. She has none.
SpaceBlues....... You are noting how many organs that toxic topix AGW deniers are missing. Three or four are missing brains entirely, with a few others having minimal brain function to operate their organs. Of course, those quoting Heartless are not qualified to donate for heart transplants.

In contrast, all toxic topix AGW deniers have excellent gallbladders to handle their over production of BILE.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#30884 Jan 12, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few hiding at the back of a cave or under a rock like Gcaveman. Crackpots always tend to believe what they believe even in the face of evidence.
Funny thing is they use to talk about the consensus and how the majority believed.
I'm not hiding under a rock but you sure as hell need to. You should be embarrassed to show your face or post on this thread.

After all, crackpots like you always tend to believe what they believe even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Actually.

Funny thing is, after all, notice how you can't spell and don't know that adding an "s" makes "scientist" plural, which "might of" explained how a lack of education, grammar, and spelling ability is so glaringly obvious the cause of your inability to think logically.

Actually.

After all.

Bless your heart.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#30885 Jan 13, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>One thing you have proven for sure is that an idiot by any other name is still an idiot.
By the way, idiot,We all know the Earth is heated by the Sun and to a small extent, it's warm interior. No AGW scientist I am aware of has said or even implied the Earth is heated by the atmosphere. They all know, as do most of the rest of us, that the Earth's atmosphere acts as a blanket and helps to keep the Earth from loosing heat to space. If you know of any "AGW scientist that believes otherwise, share their name with the rest of us.
HAHAHA....HAHAHA....Geeze you AGWer IDIOTS are SO STUPID.

If you could ACTUALLY READ you would have seen my link to the DIRECT IPCC AR4 QUOTES about the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect".

Here is the LINK AGAIN, you IDIOT:

Thus we can correctly write the IPCC AR4 Report definition of the Greenhouse Effect as:
Greenhouse Effect: Back Radiation from a Average -20 deg C Atmosphere to a +15 deg C Earth Surface where the Back Radiation is absorbed causing the Earths Surface to warm.
----
The above link goes on to REFERENCE:

Kiel & Trenberth's Earth's annual and global mean energy balance diagram found in the IPCC AR4 Report:
http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc_tar/wg1/imag...

These QUACK AGW "scientists", in their JUNK SCIENCE DIAGRAM, shows EXPLICITLY that BACK RADIATION of 324 w/m^2 from the COLD ATMOSPHERE is being ABSORBED by and is HEATING-UP the MUCH WARMER EARTH SURFACE.....YOU IDIOT.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION of "the Earth's atmosphere acts as a blanket and helps to keep the Earth from loosing heat to space" ANYWHERE in the IPCC AR4 report or ANY AGW PAPER by ANY of your "so called AGW scientists"......YOU IDIOT.

What a HOOT, but typical for AGW CULT MEMBERS like YOU to not even have a CLUE what is in your AGW QUACK BIBLE, called the IPCC AR4 REPORT!
----------
Like all the AGW CULT that post on Topix, YOU share these common traits:

1. A room temperature IQ
2. Has a "Green Brain"....a symptom of a severe infection.
3. Always loses battles of wits because they are unarmed.
4. What they lack in intelligence, they more than make up for in stupidity.
5. Have nothing to say, but delight in saying it.
6. Have a speech impediment ... their foot.
7. Would still be a virgin except for what nature did to their mind.
8. They are not complete idiots -- some parts are missing.
9. When confronted with the Truth they use their only skill....LYING.
10. When they are confronted with their Lying...they will continue to LIE
----------
One thing you have proven for sure is that an idiot by any other name is still an idiot.
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#30886 Jan 13, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still having trouble with the blanket concept, I see.
Down south, when speaking of some poor soul who's a little slow, we just say "Bless his heart".
Bless your heart.
Like I told your AGW CULT MEMBER BUDDY, "factologist":

There is ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION of "the Earth's atmosphere acts as a blanket and helps to keep the Earth from loosing heat to space" ANYWHERE in the IPCC AR4 report or ANY AGW PAPER by ANY of your "so called AGW scientists"......YOU IDIOT.

What a HOOT, but typical for AGW CULT MEMBERS like YOU to not even have a CLUE what is in your AGW QUACK BIBLE, called the IPCC AR4 REPORT!
----------
I have explained EXACTLY how the QUACK AGW "scientists" and the IPCC AR4 REPORT QUOTES describes the Fantasy Greenhouse Effect about a 1000 times now.

Greenhouse Effect: Back Radiation from a Average -20 deg C Atmosphere to a +15 deg C Earth Surface where the Back Radiation is absorbed causing the Earths Surface to warm.
----------
Why don't YOU post the reason why YOU continually refuse to accept the IPCC AR4 REPORT "CRAP science" and always make up your own "Blanket Theory" CRAP?

Where did you read about your "Blanket Theory" CRAP and WHAT IPCC PAPER is it in?

What a HOOT!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#30887 Jan 13, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
Altho I have too many posts, I"pinheadlitesout" never have much useful information to share.
Must be that terrible wreck you were involved in. Get that check up from the neck up before it’s too late.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#30888 Jan 13, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I told your AGW CULT MEMBER BUDDY, "factologist":
----------
I have explained EXACTLY how the QUACK AGW "scientists" and the IPCC AR4 REPORT QUOTES describes the Fantasy Greenhouse Effect about a 1000 times now.
----------
Why don't YOU post the reason why YOU continually refuse to accept the IPCC AR4 REPORT "CRAP science" and always make up your own "Blanket Theory" CRAP?
Where did you read about your "Blanket Theory" CRAP and WHAT IPCC PAPER is it in?
What a HOOT!
You have explained to us exactly how you think that putting on a coat will keep you cool.

Bless your heart.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#30889 Jan 13, 2013
Here is GordSuxObama explaining why you get cold as you put on more clothes:

“The total surface area of an adult is about 2 m^2, and the mid- and far-infrared emissivity of skin and most clothing is near unity, as it is for most nonmetallic surfaces.Skin
temperature is about 33 deg C, but clothing reduces the surface temperature to about 28 deg C when the ambient temperature is 20 deg C. Hence, the net radiative heat loss is about Pnet = 100 W.”
http:
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_ body

Did you get that? The human body’s surface temperature DROPPED from +33 deg C to +28 deg C!

I will repeat it AGAIN, The human body’s surface temperature DROPPED from +33 deg C to +28 deg C!

Blankets can’t increase a human body’s surface temperature of +33 deg C because the body has to supply heat energy to the colder blanket to increase it’s temperature.

The result is a DROP in the human body’s surface temperature down from +33 deg C to +28 deg C!

As GordSuxObama's server area is around Calgary, Canada, I would guess he has to run around naked up there just to keep warm. His own science tells us that if he puts on a coat, he will freeze to death.

Bless his heart.
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#30891 Jan 13, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you Gord? Or is it Digital Pee?
Taking a break from masturbating? Or did you just get out of the county jail?
You're right, we've all been here before with this nut job. Time to stop humoring him! He's just after the attention.Like if he thinks shite is chocolate pie and wants to take a bite, let him.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#30892 Jan 13, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, we've all been here before with this nut job. Time to stop humoring him! He's just after the attention.Like if he thinks shite is chocolate pie and wants to take a bite, let him.
I always ignore most of his posts, but I also have to remind him occasionally of how stupid he is. He forgets.

Bless his heart.
2 manygoats

Albuquerque, NM

#30893 Jan 13, 2013
Numb skulls on this site may lead to a name change......way 2 many goats.
Those who do not take AGW seriously cannot be taken seriously.http://www.acclimati se.uk.com/index.php?id=9&s ection=blog&blog=406#
ObamaSUX

Calgary, Canada

#30894 Jan 14, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
Here is GordSuxObama explaining why you get cold as you put on more clothes:
“The total surface area of an adult is about 2 m^2, and the mid- and far-infrared emissivity of skin and most clothing is near unity, as it is for most nonmetallic surfaces.Skin
temperature is about 33 deg C, but clothing reduces the surface temperature to about 28 deg C when the ambient temperature is 20 deg C. Hence, the net radiative heat loss is about Pnet = 100 W.”
http:
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_ body
Did you get that? The human body’s surface temperature DROPPED from +33 deg C to +28 deg C!
I will repeat it AGAIN, The human body’s surface temperature DROPPED from +33 deg C to +28 deg C!
Blankets can’t increase a human body’s surface temperature of +33 deg C because the body has to supply heat energy to the colder blanket to increase it’s temperature.
The result is a DROP in the human body’s surface temperature down from +33 deg C to +28 deg C!
As GordSuxObama's server area is around Calgary, Canada, I would guess he has to run around naked up there just to keep warm. His own science tells us that if he puts on a coat, he will freeze to death.
Bless his heart.
What a HOOT!

As usual, you AGW IDIOTS have ZERO understanding of The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, The Stefan-Boltzmann Law, The Law of Conservation of Energy and refuse to believe ALL ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS that have been done over the last 100 years that verfify these FUNDAMENTAL LAWS OF SCIENCE.

Human body emission

“The total surface area of an adult is about 2 m^2, and the mid- and far-infrared emissivity of skin and most clothing is near unity, as it is for most nonmetallic surfaces.Skin temperature is about 33 deg C, but CLOTHING REDUCES THE SURFACE TEMPERATURE to about 28 deg C when the ambient temperature is 20 deg C. Hence, the net radiative heat loss is about Pnet = 100 W.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-body_radia...

The above is based on Physics and ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS, you IDIOT.

The Wiki reference is "Theoretical Prediction and Measurement of the Fabric Surface Apparent Temperature in a Simulated Man/Fabric/Environment System".
----------
If you think a "Blanket" has the power to INCREASE a BODY's temperature, then it HAS TO BE AN ENERGY SOURCE.

Show us your MAGIC BLANKET that CREATES ENERGY ???

It only exists in your very WEAK and CONFUSED AGW CULT MIND.
----------
Measure the temperature of a bottle of water.

Wrap the bottle of water in a blanket and measure the water temperature after 5 min.

Do you really think the water temperature will increase ???

HAHAHA...you AGWers are SO STUPID.

Here is another experiment for you to try.

The Microprocessor in your Computer is covered by something called a HEAT SINK.

According to your delusional AGW mind, that Heat Sink MUST BE heating up the microprocessor, so why not remove it to COOL the Microprocessor ??

Let us know how that works out for you AGW IDIOTS!
----------
I wonder why the MENTAL AGW CULT GIANTS, "gcaveman1" and "factologist" refuse to comment on:

- The ACTUAL IPCC AR4 REPORT quotes about:

- The IPCC QUACK AGW "scientists", in their JUNK SCIENCE DIAGRAM, shows EXPLICITLY that BACK RADIATION of 324 w/m^2 from the COLD ATMOSPHERE is being ABSORBED by and is HEATING-UP the MUCH WARMER EARTH SURFACE.

- The FACT that the IPCC AR4 REPORT NEVER, EVER mentions that "the Earth's atmosphere acts as a blanket and helps to keep the Earth from loosing heat to space"

- The FACT that none of these AGW CULT IDIOTS will talk about THEIR "Blanket Theory" CRAP and WHAT IPCC PAPER is it in.

That's HILARIOUS!!....but EXPECTED from the AGW CULT.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#30895 Jan 14, 2013
More cut and paste useless babble.
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#30896 Jan 14, 2013
ObamaSUX wrote:
<quoted text>

Here is another experiment for you to try.
The Microprocessor in your Computer is covered by something called a HEAT SINK.
According to your delusional AGW mind, that Heat Sink MUST BE heating up the microprocessor, so why not remove it to COOL the Microprocessor ??
Let us know how that works out for you AGW IDIOTS!
I'll tell you how that works out, you idiot. A heat sink is a conductor of heat whereas a blanket is an insulator, you moron. The heat sink conducts heat away from the chip into the surrounding air much easier than the chip can, you stupid moron. A blanket, being an insulator, would insulate the chip from the surrounding air and prevent it from loosing heat.
You are truly stupid about heat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min It aint necessari... 205,305
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 5 min payme 1,604
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Abe 239,988
Black Lives Matter vs KKK (Sep '15) 16 min Geezer 27
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 17 min Hillary is brain ... 91
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 45 min abc 8,015
News Carson defends Murdoch over 'real black preside... (Oct '15) 49 min Capernick daughter 6
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Brian_G 393,402
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,420,271
More from around the web