Harry Reid hospitalized

Harry Reid hospitalized

There are 74 comments on the CBS News story from Dec 20, 2013, titled Harry Reid hospitalized. In it, CBS News reports that:

Senate Majority Leader Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., speaks to members of the media after the weekly Senate Democratic Policy Committee luncheon December 17, 2013 on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

BuckOfama

Alexandria, VA

#64 Dec 30, 2013
I'll extoll the same heartless, inconsiderate, comments that Liberals will say when a Conservative falls ill..... This couldn't have happened to a better guy, and I hope the worse for the scum sh1t Reid. If we are lucky he will die a slow painful death.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#66 Dec 31, 2013
BuckOfama wrote:
I'll extoll the same heartless, inconsiderate, comments that Liberals will say when a Conservative falls ill..... This couldn't have happened to a better guy, and I hope the worse for the scum sh1t Reid. If we are lucky he will die a slow painful death.
He's been out of the hospital two weeks, laughing at you. LMAO.
BuckOfama

Alexandria, VA

#67 Dec 31, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been out of the hospital two weeks, laughing at you. LMAO.
Yea my bad. I guess I should be just like you and spend my every waking moment on Topix instead of enjoying life. Obviously you live in your parents basement, are obese, and have no life. Arschloch
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#69 Dec 31, 2013
BuckOfama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea my bad. I guess I should be just like you and spend my every waking moment on Topix instead of enjoying life. Obviously you live in your parents basement, are obese, and have no life. Arschloch
Anyone watching any news would've known that. Anyone except the tpussies who cuddle-up with fux. LMAO.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#70 Dec 31, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Some of you guys above are like the fat, unsmrt, unpopular bully in the playground who laughs when the smart popular kid trips in the playground.
and of course your the needle dicked smart kid
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#71 Jan 1, 2014
In short.
All Japs except me are living rich-lives.
And, all Japs except me have not gave me money.

So, I have no Japanese-friends nor Japanese-associate nor Japanese-fellows.

And I understood recently that American-99% have been giving me monney.
So, American-99% are my friends, associate and fellows.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#72 Jan 1, 2014
And, Japanese-people donot understand this. So, Japan is crazy.
Obama Dont Care

United States

#73 Jan 2, 2014
Hillary had a stroke
BuckOfama

Alexandria, VA

#74 Jan 2, 2014
Obama Dont Care wrote:
Hillary had a stroke
If only!!! It would be cool if Reid and Pelosi, oh heck Obama too, suffered from a massive stroke which left them dead or completely incapacitated. That would be Karma and fcuking awesome!!

I would cheer, dance, and applaud. Sending cards to their families expressing my deepest joy.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#75 Jan 2, 2014
BuckOfama wrote:
<quoted text>
If only!!! It would be cool if Reid and Pelosi, oh heck Obama too, suffered from a massive stroke which left them dead or completely incapacitated. That would be Karma and fcuking awesome!!
I would cheer, dance, and applaud. Sending cards to their families expressing my deepest joy.
but then Joe Biden would be in charge.....or michellle might bully her way past him and take over, like Hillary did back when she and bubba ruled.
BuckOfama

Alexandria, VA

#76 Jan 2, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
but then Joe Biden would be in charge.....or michellle might bully her way past him and take over, like Hillary did back when she and bubba ruled.
You mean Hillary wasn't the POTUS 1992-2000? Of course everyone knows Moochelle 'Let Them Eat Cake' would take the reign from her husband as Lord God, Dictator in Chief. Biden is too stupid to know otherwise, he's busy shooting his shotgun from the front porch to thwart off would be criminals.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#77 Jan 2, 2014
Do you have little people running around in your brains because your comments are bizarre and crazy.

Our enemies must lap this stuff up as examples of the "ugly amerikkkkkans". Too bad

Alpharetta, GA

#78 Jan 2, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Do you have little people running around in your brains because your comments are bizarre and crazy.
Our enemies must lap this stuff up as examples of the "ugly amerikkkkkans". Too bad
yeah, I guess we are ugly americans....we miss the days when this country was a little better than it is now.

Alpharetta, GA

#79 Jan 2, 2014
BuckOfama wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Hillary wasn't the POTUS 1992-2000? Of course everyone knows Moochelle 'Let Them Eat Cake' would take the reign from her husband as Lord God, Dictator in Chief. Biden is too stupid to know otherwise, he's busy shooting his shotgun from the front porch to thwart off would be criminals.
she said one time that 'we are the president' not sure why, that was before you tube.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#80 Jan 2, 2014
BuckOfama wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Hillary wasn't the POTUS 1992-2000? Of course everyone knows Moochelle 'Let Them Eat Cake' would take the reign from her husband as Lord God, Dictator in Chief. Biden is too stupid to know otherwise, he's busy shooting his shotgun from the front porch to thwart off would be criminals.
You could use some professional counseling.

Alpharetta, GA

#81 Jan 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You could use some professional counseling.
welcome back Sean, we've missed you around here.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#83 Jan 2, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>welcome back Sean, we've missed you around here.
You have me confused with someone else.

Alpharetta, GA

#84 Jan 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You have me confused with someone else.
you're not that Brooklyn school principal, whose mother is also in education?
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#85 Jan 3, 2014
so is this another democrat sneaking for alcoholism rehab ?
does he have aids or just syphilis ? inquiring minds want to know
Jim Shortz

Philadelphia, PA

#86 Jan 3, 2014
this harry reid chimp has been brain dead for years...finally he goes to the hospital?

pull the plug

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min smile n wave 1,659,237
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min June VanDerMark 47,202
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 min Frindly 14,989
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 7 min Retribution 1,361
At It Again!! 7 min Finley 5148 1
News Trump reacts to Flynn's guilty plea by slamming... 16 min Retribution 138
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 21 min TmCln 8,795
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 1 hr Red Crosse 204
News Kentucky reeling from sexual assault, harassmen... 1 hr Retribution 13
News Democrats silent on whether Trump should resign... 1 hr See The Light 73
More from around the web