Rick Perry says his campaign won't end

Rick Perry says his campaign won't end

There are 80 comments on the KTNV-TV Las Vegas story from Nov 10, 2011, titled Rick Perry says his campaign won't end. In it, KTNV-TV Las Vegas reports that:

Rick Perry says he "stepped in it" during Wednesday night's Republican debate, but insisted Thursday that it won't force him out of the presidential race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTNV-TV Las Vegas.

“make mine a double, please”

Since: Sep 07

chicago

#21 Nov 10, 2011
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
potentially valid points, but totally off-topic, which just means you're so disgusted with the truth, that you need to change the subject. ALL of those things you mention have threads of their very own, and this one is NOT about the POTUS.
what does ANY of this have to do with Perry's candidacy?
what it MEANS is, my post was a tad too esoteric for you to grasp.
(i just LOVE when people who don't know me from adam tell me what i mean, what i did and what i think!)

i'll simplify it for you...
there is a significant group that would much rather rally around a meaningless incident with pithforks and torches, drooling at the prospect of lynching someone you disagree with than address anything meaningful...
what does perry suffering from a moment of brain-freeze have to do with his position on any issue?
not a damn thing...

so, dear, i was NOT off topic, i was mocking you and your hateful left wing bretheren...

sorry to have confused you.
Obambam

Switzerland

#23 Nov 10, 2011
it's Obama's fault if all this happened
Rick Perry s Stump

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Nov 10, 2011
There are three reasons why the Perry campaign will continue....

I just hope to gawd I don't have to say what the three are.
Rick Perry s Stump

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Nov 10, 2011
just had lunch wrote:
<quoted text>
what does perry suffering from a moment of brain-freeze
Guess somebody missed Perry's previous drunkalogue debate episodes.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#26 Nov 10, 2011
and where's that teleprompter when you need it?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#27 Nov 10, 2011
Bushisms and being Governor of Texas got Bush into White House.

Why won't Perryisms and being Governor of Texas get Perry into White House?

Half of voters still have the same mindset that put Bush in Presidency and proud of it, and the group of Red States is unchanged and proud of it.

Very easy to see eight more years of a Bush type Presidency, which cons couldn't love more.
Dan USA

East Troy, WI

#28 Nov 10, 2011
Hang in there Perry and remember Obama was never put through such questioning. And Obama was as cluless then as he is today.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#29 Nov 10, 2011
Hey Texas, you can have your idiot back.

Its not like he was asked a question about something he didn't know. He was speaking on his own talking points, and didn't know what 3 Gov agencies he wanted to close....and he couldn't remember.

I guess he's repeating someone elses thought.

He should have done a "Palin" and wrote the 3 points on his hand in heavy magic marker.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#30 Nov 10, 2011
Dan USA wrote:
Hang in there Perry and remember Obama was never put through such questioning. And Obama was as cluless then as he is today.
You call what happened to Perry as a tough question.

Did you watch the debate.

Perry was expounding on what HE WANTED TO DO. AND HE SAID HE WANTED TO CLOSE 3....count em...3 Gov Agencies as soon as he gained Office. And then HE went on to name the 3. But he couldn't make it pass 2.

Now back to your fantasy world, in which Perry was asked a "gotcha" question that he had no way of being prepared for. It was a topic HE brought up during a response.

Excuses....excuses.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#31 Nov 10, 2011
just had lunch wrote:
<quoted text>
what it MEANS is, my post was a tad too esoteric for you to grasp.
(i just LOVE when people who don't know me from adam tell me what i mean, what i did and what i think!)
i'll simplify it for you...
there is a significant group that would much rather rally around a meaningless incident with pithforks and torches, drooling at the prospect of lynching someone you disagree with than address anything meaningful...
what does perry suffering from a moment of brain-freeze have to do with his position on any issue?
not a damn thing...
so, dear, i was NOT off topic, i was mocking you and your hateful left wing bretheren...
sorry to have confused you.
carey,
I had no idea you were a multiple avatar user, shame on you ;)
the title of this thread is "Rick Perry says his campaign won't end"
you said
"something else for the lame and listless to jump all over!
god forbid they actually comment on something of importance when there are conservatives to smear!

how about the white house's refusal to obey the subpoena for solyndra documents?

how about obama giving the morons running fannie mae and freddie mac million dollar bonuses while WE are shelling out ANOTHER $7.8 BILLION dollars to bail they're worthless ass out AGAIN!

how about holder either lying to congress, or, being so incredibly stupid and incompetent as to not know what his agency is doing?

how about the hype of obama's WORTHESS college loan re-vamp? the savings HE said would amount to hundreds of dollars a month, actually add up to between $7 ans $10 a month!

how about the democrats in the senate ROUNDLY rejecting obama's "jobs" bill?
(they FINALLY did SOMETHING intelligent!)

oh, but all THAT might actually require some thought, some intelligence and something other than blind hatred for what you don't agree with...isn't that right, mrs. katz?"

..........so..........
solyndra, fannie mae/freddie mac, eric holder, college loans, obama, obama, obama.

I'm wondering what ANY of these things have to do with Perry's campaign, I am NOT saying that you don't have valid points, it just seems like you are trying to change the topic of this topix thread.
there's an icon for that, it looks like a lemom......, OFF-TOPIC
J Sidney McCain

Brooksville, FL

#32 Nov 10, 2011
I'll speak to Rick Perry and discuss the real sober way to handle himself during a debate.
To begin with, he needs to continuously roll his eyes to draw the frustration of the other candidates.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#33 Nov 10, 2011
Perry would like to give thanks to the holy trinity, God, Jesus, and the holy...um, um, the holy...um, whatshisname. ...or whatever. Opps

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#34 Nov 10, 2011
If you really thought an Gov Agency wasn't doing it's job, and you seriously felt it needed to be closed, you would not forget it's name.

These t-party folks need to take running the Gov seriously. And stop reading scripts that they think will get the most support.

When you speak your mind and your true feelings, you don't forget.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#36 Nov 10, 2011
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I don't know. He is a Bush clone, and they didn't end Dubya's campaign. The Tally finally settled on was a .5% difference in popular vote, and Electoral vote going Bush 271 to 268.
The nation is just as divided now as it was then.
Texas will be the GOP's Florida in this Presidential election.
I don't think so. Don't forget the bromance between Perry and Scott.

Hypoluxo Fl

#37 Nov 10, 2011
OneRyder wrote:
Perry would like to give thanks to the holy trinity, God, Jesus, and the holy...um, um, the holy...um, whatshisname....or whatever. Opps
He's just the latest Repub perp of the week that can't count to three.

Hypoluxo Fl

#38 Nov 10, 2011
OneRyder wrote:
Perry would like to give thanks to the holy trinity, God, Jesus, and the holy...um, um, the holy...um, whatshisname....or whatever. Opps
Perry is just the latest Repub perp of the week to display his IQ.

Since: May 11

Little Rock, AR

#39 Nov 10, 2011
IKR! What an idiot! I bet he can't even name all 57 states! I bet he has been stupid enough to ask someone in a wheelchair to stand up and bow during a campaign speech! I bet he says Corpseman, instead of Corpsman! I bet he says things like it's nice to have a black candidate who is clean and articulate for a change! OMG! He's so stupid! I can't believe he is allowed out without a helmet and mittens!

Since: May 11

Little Rock, AR

#40 Nov 10, 2011
#sarcasm
Numbers Say

Kansas City, MO

#41 Nov 10, 2011
MyOpinion68 wrote:
#sarcasm
I bet he can't name the 3 gov agencies he's so passionate about closing. I bet he says yes when another candidate yells out EPA!...then says no when asked "really"?

You want to take that bet?

#NotSarcasm

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42 Nov 10, 2011
carey529 wrote:
something else for the lame and listless to jump all over!
god forbid they actually comment on something of importance when there are conservatives to smear!
how about the white house's refusal
HAHAHAHAAHAH!

I would divert from Perry to0, what a ***FOOL** he made of himself.

They say a fool and is money are soon departed, I think most of USA is looking forward to seeing how quickly he can blow through $15 million and who he is going to burn.

I say end of January, he'll be as broke as Gingrich who is...$2 million in a hole right now (but what's a little deficit spending among friends?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 min Frankie Rizzo 2,007
News Jobs report shows Trump to inherit solid but un... 1 min Mikey 35
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Freespirit8 403,625
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min President Donald ... 14,555
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min inbred Genius 253,021
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 62,306
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 7 min inbred Genius 152
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Ghey Ghost 1,458,030
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 21 min angry confused de... 2,909
More from around the web