'Game Changing' Act?Lawmakers: Us Is ...

'Game Changing' Act?Lawmakers: Us Is Closer To Arming Syrian Rebels

There are 33 comments on the Fox News story from May 5, 2013, titled 'Game Changing' Act?Lawmakers: Us Is Closer To Arming Syrian Rebels. In it, Fox News reports that:

Congressional Democrats and Republicans said Sunday that Israel's recent airstrikes on Syria show President Bashar Assad's air defense system is not impenetrable, with one lawmaker suggesting the United States establish a no-fly zone over the Middle East country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#1 May 5, 2013
Ronald Reagan armed Saddam Hussein in his war
against Iran and we know who well that worked out.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 May 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
Ronald Reagan armed Saddam Hussein in his war
against Iran and we know who well that worked out.
State Dept. Caught Editing Talking Points...

Dem Rep:'Scrubbed,''False'...

Obama Official: We knew Benghazi was terrorist attack 'from get-go'...

We also know what you killer in chief did in Mexico and Benghazi.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#3 May 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
benghazi, benghazi, benghazi...rush says so....Awk.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
ibfxuscoc

Philadelphia, PA

#4 May 5, 2013
This one will be hard. I do remember our failed Lebanon adventure so we have a template.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 May 5, 2013
Wednesday. Wednesday. Wednesday.
Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi.
And they said nobody was interested. HA!
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#6 May 5, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
That's what we heard when Hillary testified.

Convicted criminal issa: no charges.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 May 5, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we heard when Hillary testified.
Convicted criminal issa: no charges.
hahahahahahahahahaha
And now we know that she lied under oath. That was worth it just to watch her squirm and then completely lose is with that "What does it matter remark." That really hurt her.
Now Wednesday will be even more interesting as we learn why Barack goes around gagging witnesses.
ibfxuscoc

Philadelphia, PA

#8 May 5, 2013
Nobody on this message board really cares.
America is a pauper nation to an economy CHINA one tenth its own economies size.
America acts like an empire and is an empire so its lower classes can get more depraved.
Think about the US had to import 30,000,000 mexicans over the last 30 years in order to keep it going.
The best time are in the future when u buy on credit and ur banker hasnt pulled the plug. In 2007 we saw how fast the whole stinking edifice can sink. They thought ROME could nt fall. Hey guess what the barbarians have begun to attack. The peasants holiday was interrupted. U can go back to ur sports, star search, and stuff ur hole. They can tell u whatever and u can look down at whomever bottom line the easy money does at some point get cut off be it corporate subsidies, fawning credits to the mc, or the big bonuses to the LCs. Ofcourse u can try to take more from those who have The US has become unprincipaled and like a gambler making riskier bets to cover its marker. The gun gets drawn.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#9 May 5, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday...Awk.

hahahahahahahahaha
ibfxuscoc

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 5, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday...Awk.
hahahahahahahahaha
Why youre a modern day Remus.
Glad to see u got a good education.
What are u high on weed hm. High on something
truamerican

Chesnee, SC

#11 May 5, 2013
Hope they blow up Iran next! Go israel! Oh and would love to see odumbo and hilarious roast over benghazi
ibfxuscoc

Philadelphia, PA

#12 May 5, 2013
truamerican wrote:
Hope they blow up Iran next! Go israel! Oh and would love to see odumbo and hilarious roast over benghazi
It gets me depressed to see such a stupid comment. We thought the N vietnamese were nt much of an enemy either and they defeated us. The US has reached its limits and is in obvious decline. The Iranians will give us and israel a tough fight. How many wars can we afford? We are maxed out in every category.
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#13 May 5, 2013
This is the best opportunity for China, Russia and Iran to equipped the syrian army with modern arms. As some evil nations in the west are talking about arming terrorist ,good nations of above must heed the demands of syrian peoples..what we know this terrorist american govt armed her libyian terrorist freind and finaly got some reward in Bengazi..this terrorist american govt armed terrorist in afganistan to through soviet out, now this evil nation is getting her reward for helping terrorist by losing their army personal daily. So by arming terrorist in syria she wants another big rewards. Why american peoples consent to the demands of their terrorist regime I don"t know. They must try to topple the terrorist regime by any means..they should learn some thing from arab springs to start their own american spring.. Their aim is to topple the terrorist regime in washington..Russia and China can help those depressed in america financialy to starts a movement like thats of syria..Good nations must armed these depressed in america with ballistic missile hence they can attacks amy installations and trained them to kiils american terrorist soldiers.
Falcon

UK

#14 May 6, 2013
Samin wrote:
This is the best opportunity for China, Russia and Iran to equipped the syrian army with modern arms. As some evil nations in the west are talking about arming terrorist ,good nations of above must heed the demands of syrian peoples..what we know this terrorist american govt armed her libyian terrorist freind and finaly got some reward in Bengazi..this terrorist american govt armed terrorist in afganistan to through soviet out, now this evil nation is getting her reward for helping terrorist by losing their army personal daily. So by arming terrorist in syria she wants another big rewards. Why american peoples consent to the demands of their terrorist regime I don"t know. They must try to topple the terrorist regime by any means..they should learn some thing from arab springs to start their own american spring.. Their aim is to topple the terrorist regime in washington..Russia and China can help those depressed in america financialy to starts a movement like thats of syria..Good nations must armed these depressed in america with ballistic missile hence they can attacks amy installations and trained them to kiils american terrorist soldiers.
The Taliban has spoken....

Paris

#15 May 6, 2013
ibfxuscoc wrote:
This one will be hard. I do remember our failed Lebanon adventure so we have a template.
PAPER: Postal workers 'too scared' to deliver in Brooklyn neighborhoods... ah yes, it's getting so you can't get your free bag of liberal candy safely anymore.

Paris

#16 May 6, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Wednesday. Wednesday. Wednesday.
Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi.
And they said nobody was interested. HA!
FOXNEWS: Clinton sought end-run around counterterrorism bureau on night of Benghazi attack, witness will say....The liar in chief to be Hillary........say it ain't so.

WHISTLEBLOWER:'MY JAW HIT THE FLOOR' AS WH BLAMED YOUTUBE VIDEO...
Falcon

UK

#17 May 6, 2013
ibfxuscoc wrote:
Nobody on this message board really cares.
America is a pauper nation to an economy CHINA one tenth its own economies size.
America acts like an empire and is an empire so its lower classes can get more depraved.
Think about the US had to import 30,000,000 mexicans over the last 30 years in order to keep it going.
The best time are in the future when u buy on credit and ur banker hasnt pulled the plug. In 2007 we saw how fast the whole stinking edifice can sink. They thought ROME could nt fall. Hey guess what the barbarians have begun to attack. The peasants holiday was interrupted. U can go back to ur sports, star search, and stuff ur hole. They can tell u whatever and u can look down at whomever bottom line the easy money does at some point get cut off be it corporate subsidies, fawning credits to the mc, or the big bonuses to the LCs. Ofcourse u can try to take more from those who have The US has become unprincipaled and like a gambler making riskier bets to cover its marker. The gun gets drawn.
Yes, the US has become bloated on gluttony and
greed, have militarily over expanded themselves and are digging a hole with all the expenditure and costs of these wars, and whilst all this goes on they neglect so many crucial aspects of their society and an ailing economy... This is reminiscent of Rome creating too many enemies to count from all their conquests, its going to come down like a pack of cards...

The US needs to focus internally and get back to the way things were before and build themselves up from scratch, but it seems that the people elected onto power are on the war path for self destruction.. Ps I'm practicing my gun dueling for a rainy day...
curious schoolboy

United States

#18 May 6, 2013
So, if the rebels have crossed the 'red line', does that mean we intervene on the side of Syria now?

I asked my dad but he couldn't explain it to me.

Paris

#19 May 6, 2013
curious schoolboy wrote:
So, if the rebels have crossed the 'red line', does that mean we intervene on the side of Syria now?
I asked my dad but he couldn't explain it to me.
Obama had a tanker of white out erase the red line, before the Syrians saw it and laughed at him again.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#20 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama had a tanker of white out erase the red line, before the Syrians saw it and laughed at him again.
This is your 1 post in this thread that is actually on topic yet it is from a "low info voter"... The Irony..

The rebels were the ones whom released the sarin gas and Obama has never gave them a "red line", only cash, weapons, training, and support.

You low info voters should atleast wait till you have all the facts till your start your spewing of garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 min Cassandra_ 3,215
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators 4 min kuda 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,275,090
News Appeals court upholds gay marriage ruling in Ke... 6 min Gremlin 6
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Coffee Party 340,750
News Standoff over gay marriage licenses wears on, d... 9 min cancer lost 35
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min loose cannon 196,944
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 17 min Responsibiility 133
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr LeDuped 193,554
More from around the web