Westonzoyland man 'treated like illegal immigrant' after returning to UK

Feb 4, 2013 Full story: This is The West Country

A BRIT denied benefits after returning home from years working abroad says he is being treated "like an illegal immigrant". Steven Lodge, 49, returned to the UK in November, after nine years living with his wife, Louise, in South Korea, where he taught English in schools.

Read more

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 5, 2013
so he went to korea and put a korean out of work like someone did to him which caused him to leave the uk in the first place.

more reason for all to stay in their own country,wherever someone goes they put a citizen out of a job. immigration needs to end until all are back up to par no matter what country your are in.
Valerie

Eastleigh, UK

#2 Apr 29, 2013
After reading this, I gather that Bridgwater is racist.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 min Agents of Corruption 6,207
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min dirtclod 154,346
News Can Religious Conservatives Survive The Rise Of... 4 min Fa-Foxy 10
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 20 min Mr Slovak 250
News US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 30 min Juelez 870
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 33 min JPL 319,774
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min wtf 175,476
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 1 hr DTAL 173
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr woodtick57 1,205,504
More from around the web