Westonzoyland man 'treated like illeg...

Westonzoyland man 'treated like illegal immigrant' after returning to UK

There are 2 comments on the This is The West Country story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Westonzoyland man 'treated like illegal immigrant' after returning to UK. In it, This is The West Country reports that:

A BRIT denied benefits after returning home from years working abroad says he is being treated "like an illegal immigrant". Steven Lodge, 49, returned to the UK in November, after nine years living with his wife, Louise, in South Korea, where he taught English in schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is The West Country.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 5, 2013
so he went to korea and put a korean out of work like someone did to him which caused him to leave the uk in the first place.

more reason for all to stay in their own country,wherever someone goes they put a citizen out of a job. immigration needs to end until all are back up to par no matter what country your are in.
Valerie

Carlisle, UK

#2 Apr 29, 2013
After reading this, I gather that Bridgwater is racist.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Injudgement 253,491
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min scientia potentia... 216,898
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 10 min Truth is might 14,893
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 11 min Brian_G 13,154
News Congressman plans to introduce national conceal... 11 min petrol 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Grey Ghost 1,459,871
News Illegal Immigration: Would you report undocumen... 22 min HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 2 hr Timmy 2,263
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Quirky 404,307
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 4 hr Patriot 3,103
More from around the web