Boston bomber shot in throat: Can't talk to the FBI

Apr 21, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 286

Photo: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in white hat with his brother about 10 to 20 minutes before the blast AP photo WASHINGTON , April 21, 2013 - According to Senator Dan Coats on ABC News' "This Week with George Stephanopoulos," the Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, captured Friday night by law enforcement was shot in the throat and is unable to ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#88 Apr 22, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>I never heard Bush blame Clinton even once, and there was a lot that he could've placed blame. Too much class. One of the things Obama lacks
insecure people always blame others for their failures. Obama knows he's terrible, so he has to blame bush to attempt to take the heat off himself.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#90 Apr 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Youre funny! It must have been a hard decisión to bring him in alive or just blow his evil infested Islamic goat fkn head off. Extracting information would be a pleasure. Then a good slow strangulation would be nice. Waterboard him Dano! And his blood curdling family right along with him, please!
You are an idiot . If YOU were accused of a crime should the Public call for your death ? Without a trial without proof just whack you ? Just Because you are accused by the Jew media ?
Roblogger

Taupo, New Zealand

#91 Apr 23, 2013
Notice the Jew media are ever reluctant to report or investigate the fact that the EU, and Britain in particular, as good Nato freedom-lovin participants, supported and backed the fundamentalist revolt in Chechnya. Do not wonder why they don't want him to talk.
budd

Thailand

#92 Apr 23, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>I never heard Bush blame Clinton even once, and there was a lot that he could've placed blame. Too much class. One of the things Obama lacks
You might hear better if you removed your head from your rectum.

Here is a list of examples showing the shrub blaming Clinton.

For those who need reminding:

North Korea:

Clinton reached a bilateral agreement that failed.-GW Bush

"The United States tried direct dialogue with the North Koreans in the '90s, and that resulted in the North Koreans signing onto agreements that they then didn't keep." Condi Rice

Economy:

"Two-and-a-half years ago, we inherited an economy in recession." GW Bush

Middle East:

"It wasn't all that long ago where a summit was called [referring to Clinton's summit] and nothing happened, and as a result we had significant intefadeh in the area." GW Bush

Re 9/11 (a three-fer, encompassing Clinton, Carter and Reagan):

"They looked at our response after the hostage crisis in Iran, the bombings of the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa, and the attack on the USS Cole. They concluded that free societies lacked the courage and character to defend themselves against a determined enemy." GW Bush

Job losses:

"In the last six months of the prior administration, more than 200,000 manufacturing jobs were lost. We're turning that around." GW Bush (fun fact, at the time in his administration, there were job losses of 913,000)

In 2008, re the economy:

A senior administration official says the budgetary problems stem from what is believed to be inadequate defense, intelligence and homeland security resources that were handed down from Clinton.
just saying

Charleston, WV

#93 Apr 23, 2013
Part of our problem is we often confuse our government with the people that are actually in charge. But hey, with our armed forces weakened with decades old wars; and the part of our population that's not high on "government" supplied drugs working everyday trying to make ends meet, at the same time feeling helpless, no wonder our country is ripe for the picking. The powers that be keep us so confused and blaming everything on the other political party, they do as they please. The truth is so obvious that it sounds stupid to most. Truth is our country is being taken over and our civil liberties & freedom diminished a little each day while we argue amongst ourselves about abortion and gay rights and such. We care more about what Paris or Kim is doing than what is really going on. And I'm not talking about France or North Korea when I refer to Paris or Kim. Just knowing the real truth is a step in the right direction. Don't piss down my collar and tell me it's raining.
TwoCents

Charlestown, IN

#94 Apr 23, 2013
just saying wrote:
Part of our problem is we often confuse our government with the people that are actually in charge. But hey, with our armed forces weakened with decades old wars; and the part of our population that's not high on "government" supplied drugs working everyday trying to make ends meet, at the same time feeling helpless, no wonder our country is ripe for the picking. The powers that be keep us so confused and blaming everything on the other political party, they do as they please. The truth is so obvious that it sounds stupid to most. Truth is our country is being taken over and our civil liberties & freedom diminished a little each day while we argue amongst ourselves about abortion and gay rights and such. We care more about what Paris or Kim is doing than what is really going on. And I'm not talking about France or North Korea when I refer to Paris or Kim. Just knowing the real truth is a step in the right direction. Don't piss down my collar and tell me it's raining.
There are more Jews running the USA than true Americans . The Jews already have a homeland > Israel . The created Christianity to get the ignorant Aryans onboard , They created the UN as a one world government without borders run by Jews . None so blind as they who refuse to see . Break their will and you can control them . The gun control bill was just to get a reaction , they didn't care if it passed or not . No Patriots stood up . Not a single one . They now know they can proceed with the plan and won't a single person stand up to them . Patriots ? no . just couchpatriots and armchair warriors watching movies to subdue them .When you start hearing on mainstream media that the Zionist Jews in politics have been rounded up then you will know . Or when the boots stomp in your head then you will know . until then you are not patriots you are not Americans you are slaves . And the only freedom you have is what the Jews allow . Talk is cheap . Demand the politicians pull out of the UN . Demand the federal reserve System be abolished . Demand no more Jews in USA politics . A simple 3-Point vision .
budd

Thailand

#95 Apr 23, 2013
NoSense wrote:
<quoted text>There are more Jews running the USA than true Americans . The Jews already have a homeland > Israel . The created Christianity to get the ignorant Aryans onboard , They created the UN as a one world government without borders run by Jews . None so blind as they who refuse to see . Break their will and you can control them . The gun control bill was just to get a reaction , they didn't care if it passed or not . No Patriots stood up . Not a single one . They now know they can proceed with the plan and won't a single person stand up to them . Patriots ? no . just couchpatriots and armchair warriors watching movies to subdue them .When you start hearing on mainstream media that the Zionist Jews in politics have been rounded up then you will know . Or when the boots stomp in your head then you will know . until then you are not patriots you are not Americans you are slaves . And the only freedom you have is what the Jews allow . Talk is cheap . Demand the politicians pull out of the UN . Demand the federal reserve System be abolished . Demand no more Jews in USA politics . A simple 3-Point vision .
Jackasses like this think they are losers because some vast conspiracy is holding them down. Actually you are just an ignorant bigot who is a failure because of your own shortcomings. Stop blaming the world for your own mistakes.

BTW Unamerican ignorant bigots have no right to decide who is a patriot and who is not. Our country was founded on equality and freedom. Anyone who advocates for the "round up" of any Americans is obviously no patriot.
Deport Obama

Saint Paul, MN

#96 Apr 23, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
A Muslim Terrorist being nursed back to health in Beth Israel Hospital. Ironic to say the least.
They should sneak some pork grease into his food

“MarineCorpPat is a Fake Marine”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#97 Apr 23, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
A Muslim Terrorist being nursed back to health in Beth Israel Hospital. Ironic to say the least.
Little pig urine in his IV bag should do the trick.

Has Obama send a get well card yet.
Deport Obama

Saint Paul, MN

#98 Apr 23, 2013
Since the two terrorists lived in a liberal state,went to liberal schools and were taught by liberal college professors doesn't that make them liberals ? And you can bet they were living on government grants and student loans. And I'd bet every thing I own that the younger one voted for Obama in the last election . And where was Bill Ayres when the bombs were going off ?
Deport Obama

Saint Paul, MN

#100 Apr 23, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
insecure people always blame others for their failures. Obama knows he's terrible, so he has to blame bush to attempt to take the heat off himself.
Jimmy Carter voted for Obama so he wouldn't be the worst president in History

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#101 Apr 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Stock Market is at an historic high… that sounds like the opposite of “downhill”.
Why again didn’t you win the 2012 Election?
The stock market is artificially pumped up by all the money printing of the private organization who owns out country. With the amount of FIAT money in circulation along with artificially held low interests, it would be an absolute DISASTER if it was NOT "historic high". Probably the most ignorant use of a number that exists nowadays and the sheeple who believe this as a sign of fiscal well-being is likely to swallow everything else as well.

The day the SM does NOT keep growing despite more printing we got a serious problem.

Please wake up people!!
Mrsize13feet

Brooklyn, NY

#103 Apr 23, 2013
As much as I despise that kid for what he and his brother did, I feel so bad for him that his own free will didn't even enter the picture. Just a sad, sad situation. Either people are getting bolder, or dumber, or both. Horrible.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#105 Apr 23, 2013
The people will not forget the parts played by the state department, and the FBI in the massacres in Benghazi, and Boston

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#107 Apr 23, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The people will not forget the parts played by the state department, and the FBI in the massacres in Benghazi, and Boston
still grave dancing, huh?

you are right, people will not forget how shameless you are.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#108 Apr 23, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Stock Market is at an historic high… that sounds like the opposite of “downhill”.
Why again didn’t you win the 2012 Election?
Yes it is, however all it means is that the one percenters are gettting richer and the main street people are still getting pooring with inflation.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#109 Apr 23, 2013
My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is, however all it means is that the one percenters are gettting richer and the main street people are still getting pooring with inflation.
Thank You. Good to see SOMEONE here who can think.. If half of Boston was on food stamps and the dollar worth 1/100 of what it is today due to inflation these people would still cite the Dow as "proof" the economy us just fine....
myth

Charlestown, IN

#110 Apr 23, 2013
budd wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackasses like this think they are losers because some vast conspiracy is holding them down. Actually you are just an ignorant bigot who is a failure because of your own shortcomings. Stop blaming the world for your own mistakes.
BTW Unamerican ignorant bigots have no right to decide who is a patriot and who is not. Our country was founded on equality and freedom. Anyone who advocates for the "round up" of any Americans is obviously no patriot.
Khur pen khn ngo . Ni prathes khxng khun thirk ca khay sahrib phes . Sing thi khun tha asbout wa ? Are You a key ? I do not blame the "world" the world is perfect . It is the people who create Governments to oppress other people and create religions to instill hatred that I find offensive . The unamericans are in the US government . They are Jews . Just look at all the laws passed and see who voted which way . Look past the front and see the REAL America . 99% go to work or live their lives without harming anyone . 1% want to enslave the 99%. Since the 99% never fight back is it reasonable to assume that the 1% have the right to enslave the rest ? The USA was founded on the principle that the government was to have limited powers and those powers are a privilege given to the government BY the people For the people . Not By the Jews Against all others . It is time the people took back their rights and arrest the Jews in office for Acts of TREASON . Like a true Patriot once said , " Citizen's arrest ! Citizen's arrest ! " - Gomer Pyle USMC . Spoken like a real marine . Sworn to uphold the US Constitution from ALL enemies both foreign AND Domestic . The framers knew that there would be those elected that would sell the US down the river . Well they have . The Jews infiltrated USA and took over . They own the money . they control or own all the media , Food , water , military , and everything else . The US gold reserves were given to Herr Rothschild by a Jew President , Franklin Delano Roosevelt . yes old Teddy Roosevelt is a Jew . So is DD Eisenhower , Kennedy , Bush Clinton , et cetera . I am not racist . The Jews are not a race . they are an inbred Family . Hebrews are NOT Jews . Though many believe they are Jews they are not of the bloodline of Abram the Zionist Jew .Most In Israel are willing to live in peace with the white Semites . It is only the powerful Zionist Jews that seek the mass extermination of ALL races and that only the blood of Abram and his inbred seed shall remain . hand

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#111 Apr 23, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. Good to see SOMEONE here who can think.. If half of Boston was on food stamps and the dollar worth 1/100 of what it is today due to inflation these people would still cite the Dow as "proof" the economy us just fine....
Many of the normal outlets associated with the left is now saying the two Russians that purportedly did the Boston Bombing are just mixed up boys that had no association to other terrorist. Sure sounds like another reporting like that of Benghazi. A cover up before the facts are out.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#113 Apr 23, 2013
see the light wrote:
I don't remember Bush ever being critical of Bill,'putting it to an intern in the OvalOffice'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Blitzking 134,755
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,156,610
Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... 3 min Shinichiro Takizawa 47
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 295,122
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Atticus Tiberius ... 182,276
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 6 min barefoot2626 142
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 10 min Here Is One 10,057
"The Interview" Opens to Sold-Out Crowds 2 hr Dr Wu 13
Clinton economic approach under scrutiny 4 hr Deo Vindice 5
More from around the web