U.S.: Proven Link of Assad to Gas Att...

U.S.: Proven Link of Assad to Gas Attack Lacking

There are 29 comments on the TIME.com story from Sep 8, 2013, titled U.S.: Proven Link of Assad to Gas Attack Lacking. In it, TIME.com reports that:

The White House asserted Sunday that a "common-sense test" dictates the Syrian government is responsible for a chemical weapons attack that President Barack Obama says demands a U.S. military response.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TIME.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Sep 8, 2013
It's time for Obama to show the proof!
Cat74

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2013
What test is that? Where is the proof it was Assad, and not the Rebels that ordered it, and neither can the man with the big big ears.
no slam dunk

United States

#3 Sep 8, 2013
"The common-sense test says he is responsible for this. He should be held to account," McDonough said of the Syrian leader who for two years has resisted calls from inside and outside his country to step down."
MY common sense test tells me, among other things,'cui bono?" (who benefits?)

But what do I know, knowing every one of the 456 episodes of Law & Order by heart?
Solid

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2013
It was the rebels with the help of obamas MBH
It was was set up to look like Assad did it but stop and look at who the terrorist really are. Burning churches , beheading children , and eating people
You don't see Assad doing any of that
CTM

New Milford, CT

#5 Sep 8, 2013
Sumptins real funny here,not the happy funny either. The U.N. has said it will take two weeks to determine where the gas came from, why? Why so long and what methods are they using? What sources of intel and is the intel actually intelligent? Honest? The Shadow knows....
Red East

Hagatna, Guam

#6 Sep 8, 2013
Show me the money shot!!
mxlplx

United States

#7 Sep 8, 2013
CTM wrote:
Sumptins real funny here,not the happy funny either. The U.N. has said it will take two weeks to determine where the gas came from, why? Why so long and what methods are they using? What sources of intel and is the intel actually intelligent? Honest? The Shadow knows....
Good questions, I've posted similar ones myself.

My COMMON SENSE TEST tells me that not all of these answers are privileged or 'secret' either. Either they think we're all idiots and not able to absorb such complex nuances as 'test methods' or they're brushing it all aside, which they've already stated they have anyway. What was their exact word?'irrelevant' and we know it all already?

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.
mxlplx

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2013
Kerry....WHERE'S THE BEEF? lol
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Solid wrote:
It was was set up to look like Assad did it but stop and look at who the terrorist really are. Burning churches , beheading children , and eating people
Exactly!!
Solid

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Common sense ? The US government is now talking about common sense to prove guilt , well where was all this common sense when bingauzi was attacked or the IRS was targeting and when the NSA was snooping on US citizens and lets not forget where was the common sense when voting for obama care with out reading it first .... If you want to talk about common sense , My common sense tells me that when it comes to Obama-goverment common sense is not common as you my think
Rebels / Muslim brother hood are the ones behind
The chemical attack . And with the way Obama is acting he may even have had a hand in it.

I may be mistaking but wasn't the Muslim brother hood in on the bingauzi attack and didnt we later learn that ground to air weapons taking from our embassy ?
Solid

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2013
And didn't obama have a musilm breakfast at the White House a few months ago and isn't obamas family all Muslims and wasn't obama rased by Muslims and didn't he live in muslum country's
OBAMA DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT COMMON SENSE
billyboy

Barnsley, UK

#12 Sep 9, 2013
Who in the name of God elects these [email protected] lunatics?!!
The American people really do need to get a grip!
Mic

Germany

#13 Sep 9, 2013
it is nonsense and bs. This Assad and his officials didnĀ“t do it and it is sure. They have succeeded using conventional weapon. What a problem is it?
What insane lunatics rule in this usa? How do they politics look like:
1. 16 trillions in debts.Towns goes byncruptcy. Some idiots give money for them, it is well known that they cannot pay it back.
2. and wars: Iraq lies in ashes, Afghanistan lies in ashes ( 8 mln refugees ), Pakistan - condition very bad - 2 mln refugees and now Syria - already 2 mln refugees and it will come 2-4 mln more in case of attack.
What fuc..ing bastards are these criminals who rule there?
William Joyce KVK1

Weaverville, NC

#14 Sep 9, 2013
Solid wrote:
And didn't obama have a musilm breakfast at the White House a few months ago and isn't obamas family all Muslims and wasn't obama rased by Muslims and didn't he live in muslum country's
OBAMA DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT COMMON SENSE
Whole idea behind attacking Syria is to rescue his Muslim Brotherhood beloved, he does not mind spending American dollars and lives to achieve that end. Hope Congress is not stupid or greedy enough to swallow his lies, he will try to buy votes with handouts, typical Liberal Democrat behaviour.
Cat74

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2013
Even a W H Aide has admitted we lack irrefutable, beyond all reasonable doubt, proof that Assad is responsible for the gas attack. So how can we justify a missile attack? We can't. The military is against this, the American people are against this, and we have no allies.
Cat74

United States

#16 Sep 9, 2013
This isn't funny anymore. Kerry, and Obama have made the United States the laughing stock in front of the whole world. They should both resign for incompetence. They look like people out of MADD magazine. (Comic book characters)

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Toukley, Australia

#17 Sep 9, 2013
The common Jew is a diseased animal that needs to be put down.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Sep 9, 2013
Syrian wrote:
It's time for Obama to show the proof!
Obama has no proof. He is bluffing and lying. That is a very bad foundation for public policy.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Sep 9, 2013
Solid wrote:
I think Obama had to personally give the green light for that to happen while Congress was in recess. We know he is a gambler by nature.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#21 Sep 9, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no doubt about saddams wmd's. Oops.....
Now mykro...Saul Salinsky lives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 min payme 1,057
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 2 min Responsibility 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,394,997
News Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit ... 5 min tomin cali 35
News How the White House prepared for Brexit 5 min Go Blue Forever 10
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 7 min True Judgment 2,048
News Clinton continues to lead Trump in two new polls 8 min serfs up 17
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 10 min Go Blue Forever 194
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 10 min OK Barry 1,306
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Yeah 387,999
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Nopal 3,337
More from around the web