Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

Full story: Pravda

American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election.
Comments
21 - 40 of 301 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Illegal or not, he is a TERRIBLE president.
THE WORST EVER!
john

Titusville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

get your rush limbaugh email address
yourname@rushlimbaugh.me
www.rushlimbaugh.me
make your own rush limbaugh email address

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

ManBearPig wrote:
THE WORST EVER!
And just what do you base that comment on??
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

He spent millions of dollars on lawyers to avoid showing his birth certificat. When he finally did it looked fake.
He still want release his college records.
ManBearPig

Old Bridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what do you base that comment on??
His brazen attempts to circumvent the very constitution he swore to uphold & defend.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
His brazen attempts to circumvent the very constitution he swore to uphold & defend.
Well, I'm not going to argue with you, our POTUS can issue some executive orders, but he does not make the laws of our land. Besides, look on the bright side, but for a few votes we could have had McCain and that airhead Palin in the Whitehouse

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

ManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read the actual executive orders and tell me specifically which you think are "circumventing" the constitution.

Is it the "Start a national dialog" one? Which article does that circumvent?

Is it the "appoint a head of the ATF" (a position which has remained empty for 6 YEARS because Congress won't act)?

Is it "study gun violence"?

Tell me specifically what your objection is.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
He spent millions of dollars on lawyers to avoid showing his birth certificat. When he finally did it looked fake.
He still want release his college records.
Actually, he didn't have to spend anything to not release his BC. The State of Hawaii has specific rules and they upheld those rules as they would for any citizen.

As for "looking fake", show me your BC. I bet it looks just as fake.

And as for college record, why should he? What does that have to do with anything?

Can I assume you were just as involved in trying to get Romney to reveal how he's been cheating on his taxes for a decade? Or does he get a pass for stuff he did recently while you're digging for information about something Obama did 25 years ago?

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

ManBearPig wrote:
THE WORST EVER!
When people make statements like these it just demonstrates that they don't have any grasp of history.

Same with the "W" was the best president ever claims.

You people need to go back to high school and get your diploma.

You tell me, how was Obama worse than Hoover? Or Filmore? Be specific.

By the way, the stock market has gone up under Obama more than any other president every. It's gone up by more than most of the other positive growth presidents COMBINED.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he didn't have to spend anything to not release his BC. The State of Hawaii has specific rules and they upheld those rules as they would for any citizen.
As for "looking fake", show me your BC. I bet it looks just as fake.
And as for college record, why should he? What does that have to do with anything?
Can I assume you were just as involved in trying to get Romney to reveal how he's been cheating on his taxes for a decade? Or does he get a pass for stuff he did recently while you're digging for information about something Obama did 25 years ago?
I don't like either party and I'll allways beleive the Boy Messiah was born in Kenya.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like either party and I'll allways beleive the Boy Messiah was born in Kenya.
Well, you are free to believe what you want. However, you then also have to believe that in full knowledge of his future run for President, his family and the Hawaiian newspaper conspired in placing a birth announcement.

If they know that far into the future, you should want him to be president.

Clearly McCain didn't see very far in the future when he picks Palin. And the GOP certainly didn't see far enough in the future when they picked the "#2 guy" to run for president.
hroola

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Obama is a squatter
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are free to believe what you want. However, you then also have to believe that in full knowledge of his future run for President, his family and the Hawaiian newspaper conspired in placing a birth announcement.
If they know that far into the future, you should want him to be president.
Clearly McCain didn't see very far in the future when he picks Palin. And the GOP certainly didn't see far enough in the future when they picked the "#2 guy" to run for president.
Both parties have failed the people. They are puppets to the ruling elite.
If the NWO is completed than none of this matters.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

hroola wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wzmf6c2BoL U
Obama is a squatter
Living in gooberment houseing.
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
When people make statements like these it just demonstrates that they don't have any grasp of history..
When people start response like this they obviously over value their own self worth. For starters, I used my first amendment right to voice my opinion. In this country I have a right to my opinion, but the responsibility to keep a level head about it.

Some of you want me to debate executive orders, and another wants me to discuss the "opening of dialogue" (sorry, I don't buy hyperbole), yet one of this will put Obama into a ranking of worst presidents that anyone can agree on.

I don't think Obama is a good president because I feel he is a terrible leader.
1) He speaks to us in sound bites as if we are children and avoids any serious questions or debate.
2) He sat on his hands while a civilian uprising in Iran sought our support after an election early in his first term yet we overthrow Libya & Egypt for unclear reasons or US interests.
3) He dropped a multi-thousand page bill into congresses lap at the 11th hour and it's expansion of government is unprecedented.
4) He covers up a serious investigation of a gun running program which directly results in an American death and countless other Mexican violence & murder.
5) He vows to never rest until unemployment goes down yet he goes on $7,000,000 vacations and his jobs council hasn't met in over a year.

It goes on. Such as his defense cuts and expansion of the drone program. His over taxing & over spending. It's too early on a Monday morning to get into everything so "the fact of the matter is this", I have a right to my opinion. If you don't like it, too bad.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

ManBearPig wrote:
I used my first amendment right to voice my opinion.
And I used my right to point out that your lack of education makes your opinion worthless.
put Obama into a ranking of worst presidents that anyone can agree on.
Because, by any standard, he's not even CLOSE to being one of the worst presidents.

Economically? Stock market has grown under Obama more than every other president. Hoover tanked the economy so bad it took a decade to recover.

Militarily? Has NOT gotten us into new wars. Has gotten us OUT of existing wars. W got us in the two longest wars in our history. Madison LOST Washington DC.

Terror? Killed Bin Laden. W ignored this problem, stating that he didn't care about Bin Laden in Dec. of 2001.(3 MONTHS after 9/11)

Life Expectancy? Survived his first term. Harrison didn't make it a month. Zach T didn't make it a year.

Accomplishments? Name one thing that Millard Filmore did for the country.

Citizens' Rights? Hoover had the US Army fire on US vets who were trying to get their combat pay they earned in WWI.

Crime? V. Crime rates are lower now than any time on record. Check the stats against Presidents around during the Wild West or the Roaring 20s.

World Opinion? They gave him the Nobel Prize for NOT being W.

So, where's your perspective?
I don't think Obama is a good president because I feel he is a terrible leader.
1) He speaks to us in sound bites as if we are children and avoids any serious questions or debate.
No. He gives speeches. You hear sound bites because you are listening to them on the news. That's how 90% of Americans are experiencing what's coming out of Washington.

Go watch his speeches on YouTube or, I'm sure the WH has a channel full of them. That's not a sound bite.

And, frankly, most americans ARE children when it comes to understanding history and politics (See above)

Additionally, give me an example of a serious question or debate you feel he's avoided and when he avoided it.
2) He sat on his hands while a civilian uprising in Iran sought our support after an election early in his first term yet we overthrow Libya & Egypt for unclear reasons or US interests.
Actually, we didn't overthrow either of those countries. They were overthrown by the Arab Spring. We assisted. The outcome would have been the same, just would have taken longer.

We would have had to GO TO WAR in Iran if we wanted to change the protests into open revolution.

We didn't (and still don't) need to go to war with Iran.
3) He dropped a multi-thousand page bill into congresses lap at the 11th hour and it's expansion of government is unprecedented.
Details. Are you talking about the Patriot Act? That was an unprecedented expansion at the last hour. But that was W, not Obama.
4) He covers up a serious investigation of a gun running program which directly results in an American death and countless other Mexican violence & murder.
Gee, you think the ATF screwed up? Maybe we should fire the head of the ATF. Oh right, the GOP has blocked appointing a head of the ATF for 6 _YEARS_.
5) He vows to never rest until unemployment goes down yet he goes on $7,000,000 vacations and his jobs council hasn't met in over a year.
Less vacation days than W.
expansion of the drone program.
Keeping soldiers out of harms way.
His over taxing & over spending
Lowest tax rate on the super wealthy in history.
Spending less than under W.
"the fact of the matter is this", I have a right to my opinion. If you don't like it, too bad.
You do have the right to your opinion. The problem is your opinion is based on your lack of education so voicing it just demonstrates how stupid you are.

But please. Carry on. Keep pointing out how you didn't get a GED.
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Nuggin, your arrogance amuses me, your blood pressure scares me, and your ignorance saddens me. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would climb out of your parents basement and do something productive with your life besides trolling the Internet. Your blind defense of a sub-par president (at best) only proves you are a drone who cannot open his eyes.

I could bullet point everything like you did but I need to work to support the freeloaders in this country.

Perhaps when you learn to hold off on the personal attacks laced with the "I'm smarter than everyone attitude" you can engage in a positive two-way discussion. But when you do you won't be able to avoid debt & unemployment.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

ManBearPig wrote:
Nuggin, your arrogance amuses me, your blood pressure scares me, and your ignorance saddens me. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would climb out of your parents basement and do something productive with your life besides trolling the Internet. Your blind defense of a sub-par president (at best) only proves you are a drone who cannot open his eyes.
I could bullet point everything like you did but I need to work to support the freeloaders in this country.
Perhaps when you learn to hold off on the personal attacks laced with the "I'm smarter than everyone attitude" you can engage in a positive two-way discussion. But when you do you won't be able to avoid debt & unemployment.
LOL. Thank you for conceding the debate so quickly.

In one post, I've managed to move you from "Obama is the WORST president EVER" to he's "subpar". Meaning slightly below average.

That's what? 20+ places in ONE post.

Now, I'm going to address the rest of your post. I'm my least productive day I generate more jobs for more people than you could ever hope to do cooking up french fries.

I don't have a "I'm smarter than everyone" attitude. I have a "I'm smarter than YOU" knowledge.

You made an obviously incorrect statement that demonstrated a basic lack of education on US History. Period. I called you on it.

Rather than actually defend your position, you gave up and started in with Ad homs. That's because you KNEW you were wrong in the first place.

I find it particularly amusing that you claim you could "bullet point" my post, yet didn't. I bet you could "beat MJ in basketball if you had to, but you just don't have time". LOL. Pathetic.

Face it. You made a statement based on what Rush Limbo told you to say, couldn't back it up because your mommy didn't cover US history in your homeschooling and you just got spanked on the internet.

Next time, keep your dumbass opinions to yourself and you won't have to get owned by a passerby using info you should have learned yourself.
ManBearPig

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I didn't concede you moron. I just prefer to have intellectual discussions with adults.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

ManBearPig wrote:
I didn't concede you moron. I just prefer to have intellectual discussions with adults.
LOL. Unfortunately, they have no interest in talking to someone like you.

You went from worst President of all time to average in one step. That's concession.

Now go away and lick your wound.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
White House tries to defuse political office su... 4 min Lawrence Wolf 40
US court: Va. gay marriage ban unconstitutional 4 min WeTheSheeple 9
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,082,194
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Curmudgeon 146,796
Cruz demands answers on FAA flight ban to Israel 5 min El oh El 82
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Frankie Rizzo 52,684
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Taletha 245,049
U.S. embassy in Libya evacuated 9 min KarlVIIIII 51
•••
•••