Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego 394

Hispanics will become the largest ethnic group in the nation's most populous state early next year, the California Department of Finance said Thursday, marking a big milestone in a long-running demographic shift that has already deeply altered the political balance of power, the economy and culture.

Full Story

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#89 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So Trayvon Martin was loving and caring was he?
What's your point here?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#90 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are anti white. I was saying most blacks don't care about responsibility.
More whites in "raw numbers" are reliant on welfare so one can argue that whites are more irresponsible and lazier than blacks.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#91 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And they allowed illegal immigrants to have driving licenses.
They don't know the rules of the road.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#92 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And they allowed illegal immigrants to have driving licenses.
I find it ironic that people like you praise 10th amendment rights when it comes to Arizona passing anti-immigration laws but cry when a State uses their 10th amendment right to allow illegals to have DL's.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#94 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have gave them dignity stupid! It was 1960 when they have it, 1990's!
and I said......... as of today we still see the remnants of bigoted America attacking the first Black President of the USA.

So when I hear people claiming that "nobody owes them" is bullsh*it.... we owe them the same respect & dignity that we happily show our fellow white ilk.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#95 Feb 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know the rules of the road.
Well duhhhh!!!!!

If you don't allow them to get a license you're by default forcing these people to drive on the road and not know the rules of the road.

Apparently you think that by not giving them a DL that they'll not drive but that's proven to be a dismal fail.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#96 Feb 2, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duhhhh!!!!!
If you don't allow them to get a license you're by default forcing these people to drive on the road and not know the rules of the road.
Apparently you think that by not giving them a DL that they'll not drive but that's proven to be a dismal fail.
Okay , you got me.
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#97 Feb 2, 2013
hispanics ruin everything they touch and turn it into shlt, that is the reason there are no superpower countries run by them.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100 Feb 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay , you got me.
Look... I don't really like the idea of giving DL's to illegal aliens but the reality is that the Feds are not doing much about this issue other than lip service and since the individual States are free to govern themselves, I feel that some States accept the reality that these illegals are going to stay while other States feel that attrition is their answer.

So the choice lies in the States.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#101 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How did they get the cars in the first place? Illegaly! So therefore they will always be illegal immigrants and cause crashes!
You don't need to prove you're a US Citizen to purchase a car, register a car or obtain auto insurance a car.... at least in most States.

What I don't understand here is that these people are able to get a international drivers license if they have a DL from the country they're from. It doesn't even cost much and is less of a hassle than fighting anti-illegal States to get one.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#102 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Look... I don't really like the idea of giving DL's to illegal aliens but the reality is that the Feds are not doing much about this issue other than lip service and since the individual States are free to govern themselves, I feel that some States accept the reality that these illegals are going to stay while other States feel that attrition is their answer.
So the choice lies in the States.
Unless the the state decides to fight illegal immigration. Then all of a sudden, it's a Federal issue.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#103 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because there are more blacks moron.
Lean how to read little buddy. I said in "raw numbers" there are more freeloading whites on welfare.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#104 Feb 2, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
hispanics ruin everything they touch and turn it into shlt, that is the reason there are no superpower countries run by them.
Let see...... You're able to capitalize your screen name but you cannot capitalize the first letter of your sentence.

EPIC Fail!!!
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#105 Feb 2, 2013
percentage wise, ppl darker than a brown paper bag use more welfare
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#106 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Lean how to read little buddy. I said in "raw numbers" there are more freeloading whites on welfare.
I don't know if freeloading is really the correct answer. Maybe some, but my guess is, an illegal took their job or drove the wages down so far they need welfare.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#109 Feb 2, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if freeloading is really the correct answer. Maybe some, but my guess is, an illegal took their job or drove the wages down so far they need welfare.
Wow, never thought I'd here someone say it exactly like it is/ what is going on. This is exactly what is happening,I hear it each and every day. Illegals took their job,work for less and now are also collecting welfare for their Anchors !!!!
The American citizens are struggling and are ending up on welfare,,,, which they never intended to be on. The money is running out,I wonder who Obama will leave on the welfare dole;Illegals or the American who paid into the system?
Will Obama help the People or his voter base?
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#110 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
The descendants of white illegal alien anchor babies calling for the deportation of todays immigrants seems lost in their own argument.
I really get a kick when they say it was ok for their ancestors to illegally immigrate into the USA because there were no laws that said they couldn't.... even though they know damn well what early Americans & Spaniards did to the Native American populations.
Apparently land theft, genocide and exploitation of Native American resources was ok for them but nobody else.
Talk about hypocrites to the utmost.
It's systemic. The Anglos set up the Immigration laws for the sole purpose of keeping the US as White as possible.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#112 Feb 2, 2013
Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are a minority in America. That means there not as many as white people a lot less than white people.. But yet when it comes to crime and filling up prisons and jails they are the majority. What you expect people to think about them?
It's the fault of the negro that they are the most hated race on earth and their fault alone. The negro and little whining wigger white people want to blame it off on everyone else. If the negro doesn't like the way people feel about them only the negro can change it, And I don't see that happening soon. The government can force them on us all they want and it's not going to change anything.
They're the majority in jail, because resources, in terms of jobs and the like, are not sent their way as they are in White communities. As a result, illegitimate activities and crime take the forefront as a profit making endeavor to compensate.

The stench of colonialism in Africa is a reflection of how these people have and continue to be treated, even in the more microcosmic examples, as in disenfranchised US Black communities. Those that manage to excel are usually having to perform at a far beyond standard capacity than Whites to be accepted as just equals.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#113 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its for guarding it from useless illegal immigrants.
If that's true, then why so many illegal sweat shop workers and farm hands? Apparently, ICE is not doing a good job, or is the big business magnet that overrides?

Pick up some history books on US Immigration law and read them for once. Your comments are shots in the dark.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#115 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal staff, correct! How are illegal immigrants being treated unfairly?
I'd say all are treated unfairly. They're relegated to the worst jobs and paid less than minimum wage in violation of law. Those that hire them are almost always never held accountable. What can you expect with those kinds of odds?

Still shooting in the dark?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min whatever 1,154,580
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 4 min tha Professor 332
Two military suicide bills, different results: ... 4 min Cordwainer Trout 7
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 min woodtick57 2,407
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Sunshine 165,616
Westboro Baptist Church Thanks God for Horrific... 7 min Cordwainer Trout 74
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 8 min USA Today 12
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min woodtick57 293,600
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 12 min Cordwainer Trout 13
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min dirtclod 133,089
John McCain: No, Obama, Sony Hack Was 'Warfare' 1 hr RustyS 3
More from around the web