Scott returned shelter dog

Scott returned shelter dog

There are 89 comments on the Politico story from Jan 15, 2013, titled Scott returned shelter dog. In it, Politico reports that:

Shortly after winning the GOP nomination in 2010, Rick Scott announced to the world through Facebook that his family had rescued a Labrador retriever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Obama had his dog, Benghazi, put to sleep.
Obama let's people die and they talk about this shit.
Pull My Finger

West Sayville, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3 Jan 16, 2013
"Commenters were ecstatic, congratulating Scott for getting a rescue dog instead of a purebred like Bo, the Portuguese water dog President Barack Obama adopted in 2009. And friends saluted the dog’s name, an homage to former President Ronald Reagan".

Why? Was the dog senile?

"Asked last week what had happened to the dog, Scott’s current and former communications directors refused to answer".

"Scott was asked numerous pointed questions under oath if he was aware of Columbia's criminal activities. After an FBI probe, the company pled guilty to defrauding Medicare and paid a $1.7 billion fine, the largest in history".

"According to press reports Scott took the Fifth Amendment 75 times in this 2000 deposition".

"But he wouldn’t say where the dog was and accused reporters of “surfing some old Facebook or website pages.” At one point, an exasperated reporter asked Burgess if he had killed the dog; Burgess denied ever killing a dog but still wouldn’t say where Reagan was".

"Former President Ronald Reagan, in testimony made public Thursday, said he had no recollection of ever being told that profits from Iran weapons sales were diverted to the Nicaraguan contras, and that he ``never had any inkling`` White House aide Oliver North was secretly helping the guerrillas".

"But his deposition did reveal startling gaps in the memory of the 79-year-old former president. In all, Reagan said ``I don`t recall`` or ``I can`t remember`` 88 times in the eight hours of testimony taken Feb. 16-17 in Los Angeles".

Reagan.

Poor dog, he was pissed because he was named after the worst POS president in history.

Scott.

What's not to like?

Everything.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
"Commenters were ecstatic, congratulating Scott for getting a rescue dog instead of a purebred like Bo, the Portuguese water dog President Barack Obama adopted in 2009. And friends saluted the dog’s name, an homage to former President Ronald Reagan".
Why? Was the dog senile?
"Asked last week what had happened to the dog, Scott’s current and former communications directors refused to answer".
"Scott was asked numerous pointed questions under oath if he was aware of Columbia's criminal activities. After an FBI probe, the company pled guilty to defrauding Medicare and paid a $1.7 billion fine, the largest in history".
"According to press reports Scott took the Fifth Amendment 75 times in this 2000 deposition".
"But he wouldn’t say where the dog was and accused reporters of “surfing some old Facebook or website pages.” At one point, an exasperated reporter asked Burgess if he had killed the dog; Burgess denied ever killing a dog but still wouldn’t say where Reagan was".
"Former President Ronald Reagan, in testimony made public Thursday, said he had no recollection of ever being told that profits from Iran weapons sales were diverted to the Nicaraguan contras, and that he ``never had any inkling`` White House aide Oliver North was secretly helping the guerrillas".
"But his deposition did reveal startling gaps in the memory of the 79-year-old former president. In all, Reagan said ``I don`t recall`` or ``I can`t remember`` 88 times in the eight hours of testimony taken Feb. 16-17 in Los Angeles".
Reagan.
Poor dog, he was pissed because he was named after the worst POS president in history.
Scott.
What's not to like?
Everything.
Obama deserves credit for getting Moochelle from a shelter. They wouldn't take her back though. He shops there for meat now. Benghazi.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Since Obama and his crowd took over the Democratic Party America has deteriorated into a sick, twisted, bunch of vicious Morons. How sad for our children. How sad for us all.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Another Republican who can't take care of a dog. Is this a trend, do you think?

I can only hope he told whoever returned the dog for him not to put it on the roof of the car...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
Since Obama and his crowd took over the Democratic Party America has deteriorated into a sick, twisted, bunch of vicious Morons. How sad for our children. How sad for us all.
Speak for yourself. Or ARE you?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Obama deserves credit for getting Moochelle from a shelter. They wouldn't take her back though. He shops there for meat now. Benghazi.
Even for a right-winger, you're an evil little weirdo. A woman-hater too, no surprise there...
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Benghazi,
You pure suffereres - even a story of a dog brings you out in the crazies!
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#13 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Another Republican who can't take care of a dog. Is this a trend, do you think? I can only hope he told whoever returned the dog for him not to put it on the roof of the car...:)
Perhaps Scottie-boys rescuing a shelter dog was the same kind of photo op of Ryan washing clean dishes. LOLL
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Even for a right-winger, you're an evil little weirdo. A woman-hater too, no surprise there...
Well now you know how we feel about you Professor Fartsack.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a woman? You sure sound like one, with a string hanging between your legs. LOL
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#16 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that Wookie is a WOMAN? Come on.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You pure suffereres - even a story of a dog brings you out in the crazies!
A dog story? What did Moochelle do now?
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#18 Jan 16, 2013
The ACORN people think is is a dog story. What a bunch of, well, ACORNS.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#19 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Another Republican who can't take care of a dog. Is this a trend, do you think?
I can only hope he told whoever returned the dog for him not to put it on the roof of the car...:)
Nobama tried to get Micheal Vick off the hook when it was discovered he personally killed several dogs.

Liberal logic....hypocritical loons.
Billy Ringo

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Don't know about any mutts (except fat azz Ann), but O sure as hell killed old man McBush, and Bin Laden, and that Etchy guy (you know, the guy the reich wingers said would win 325 electoral votes).

O sure did a number on those wackadoos.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#21 Jan 16, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now you know how we feel about you Professor Fartsack.
You and what gang of retarded trolls, stalkerboi? Don't pretend you speak for anyone but your nine-year-old self.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#22 Jan 16, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama tried to get Micheal Vick off the hook when it was discovered he personally killed several dogs.
Liberal logic....hypocritical loons.
Prove it. I'm calling you out on that one.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#23 Jan 16, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that Wookie is a WOMAN? Come on.
I'm saying you're a woman hater and probably a racist as well. You're certainly stupid, childish, and a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Julia 1,644,055
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 6 min spocko 1,233
News Latinos and Whiteness 8 min Marcus Washington 42
News Trump all but endorses GOP's Moore despite sex ... 8 min PROUD EX LESBIAN 90
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 min positronium 13,996
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 13 min PROUD EX LESBIAN 241
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min PROUD EX LESBIAN 42,615
News Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavi... 27 min Ronald 163
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 4 hr Trump is a joke 1,458
More from around the web